Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#651 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts

Watched the show live and I thought it was a good show but a bit disappointing overall. Primarily due to no gameplay of Halo: Infinite and no gameplay of Gears 5.. and this is made worse because a lot of the pre-show hype seemed to indicate massive coverage of those two games in particular..

Plus I think Microsoft may be going too far with the "games, games, and only games" approach.. We still need some sizzle.. an E3 briefing of trailer after trailer after trailer may sound decent on paper but it's starting to show some rather obvious flaws over time, especially when many of those trailers are for smaller Indie titles.. I say save some of the Indies for Inside Xbox and devote more stage time to your big flagship games, new IPs, and new services with more gameplay shown and more deep-dive presentations of services..

One positive take away was Game Pass.. I mean WOW, there can be no doubt to the value and growth of this service at this point.. Metro: Exodus just got added and it seems most of the games shown on stage where all launching on Game Pass on day 1 of release.. that's amazing and I can only imagine it getting better from here on out..

As far as the new hardware, looks promising and was basically the same format they used when they revealed Project Scorpio.. I thought it was a good approach considering how far off the console is from release..

like I said, good show.. 60+ games, 14 games from Xbox Game Studios, new hardware, and expansion of services.. but honestly, something was lost in the translation and it made for an underwhelming presentation overall.. hopefully there is a decent amount of additional coverage and information during the week..

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#652 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8508 Posts

8K...120FPS...Ray Tracing.....muwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahhaa!!! Games will miss all 3, actually there will be many games that won't even be 4K and less than 30FPS as always.

And so much for custom designed SSD faster than current PC's. If both Sony and MS are utilizing that then it's standard stuff.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#653  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8466 Posts
@son-goku7523 said:
@pdogg93 said:

@jaydan: this is a video game forum on console wars. The point of this forum is to shit on the opposing video game faction. Seems to me like you’re super insecure with your real life.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who notices his insecurity. The place is called “system wars” a tongue in cheek name as we all know there’s no real war. He’s taking it seriously and going too far even though we know this forum by its very nature is a joke and not meant to be taken seriously, and then he has the audacity to tell others to seek mental help lol. Shows you how hypocritical and delusional human beings can get sometimes. He’s getting angry and throwing personal insults, and throughout the exchange he and I have had I’ve not thrown one personal insult at him, yet he accuses me of being unstable and taking this place seriously, hilarious ?.

Actually no, as a mod has already stated:

@xantufrog said:

@pdogg93: no, it's not. It's written right in the rules

We do not do System Wars that way. You have already admitted to everyone in this thread that you are only on this site to troll. You do not get a free-pass or create your own rules.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#654 Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts

@jaydan: Shows how delusional you are. You think any mod rules will determine What thisfkrum really is ?? What “system war” is going on? Are the consoles firing cannons and shooting in trenches? Wow, you’ve completely lost it. It doesn’t matter what the mods say, the consoles are pieces of plastic incapable of fighting, and in the end this place is full of fanboys arguing/fighting so it’s actually a fanboy war in reallity. No mod rule can change this fact, and you need to really call a shrink for thinking otherwise lol. ? Your years in this place have made you lose touch with reality and what’s worth getting upset over.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#655  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos said:
@jaydan said:

This thread is living proof that fanboys are absolute scum of the gaming industry. I did not think the conference was bad at all. They showed off lots of games that look intriguing, regardless of what platform you play them on. That alone is quite exciting to look into a brief window of what some games are down the pipeline.

Only Sony can get away with and be praised over having a No-Show at E3. I can guarantee if Microsoft and Nintendo ever dared to have a No-Show at E3, the same fanboys would scrutinize these companies over how much of a failure it makes them.

They showed allot of stuff that would have been show either way because it was multiplatform,no Halo infinite gameplay supposedly 1 year from launch for real?

At least sony last year show had games you could only find on PS4 and no where else.

It was boring and bland and even the media is picturing it that way.

@Xabiss said:

The part in bold is the truth 100%. Just look how cows act, no matter what Microsoft did today it would never be good enough. I stand by my grade of a B. It was not a mind blowing showing, but it was not bad and it showed some very cool games.

And once again i point your hypocrisy when is MS you get into a riot when something is say about sony you play alone nicely with lemmings.

The show was a bore fest,Ori looked fantastic,Minecraft spin off as well,that was about it for me,the rest was just the same stuff rinse and repeat,and no halo infinite gameplay supposedly 1 year from launch is kind of fishy.

Even some sites are not happy with the presentation.

@ronvalencia said:

1. Scrap past Scarlet rumors when both Scarlet and PS5 has the same 120 fps and 8K marketing.

2. Your argument is shit since XBO's larger chip has 32 MB SRAM which is re-purposed for larger GPU in X1X. X1X's larger APU chip equated to be superior over PS4 Pro.

3. GDDR6 is use for size reference and memory bus width estimates.

Microsoft confirms hardware accelerated ray-tracing which doesn't exist for Vega II.

1.Yeah that was say about the xbox one and PS4 on 2013,and you were one of the biggest naysayers.Rumors point at scarlet been weaker both can do 8k 120FPS but at what quality and which has more juice,that certainly is up to see,but rumors are pointing scarlet bee out power is 2012 all over again.

2-Chip size mean shit the xbox one Chip was bigger than the PS4 and ended weaker who cares if it was ESRAM that is exactly my point you don't know what will be in that soc,the xbox one X release 1 year after the pro the PS4 released the same year same month as the xbox one and was stronger period even with a smaller chip.

3-But to what point since we don't know if the PS5 will also carry the same memory,so if the machine is rumor to be stronger it probably does use gddr6 as well.

Great sony confirmed ray tracing as well so what.

1 and 2.

Too bad for you, X1X is the template for Xbox Scarlet i.e. maximized GPU size for the given silicon budget. Kinect's cost has impacted XBO's cost structure, without Kinect, it's X1X with 16 nm improvement.

At 28 nm, XBO's APU size would have supported 28 CU GPU which is second tier GCN from Hawaii XT's 44 CU just as X1X's GPU being second tier GCN with 44 CU design after Vega 64's 64 CU design.

3. Read the fuking AMD road map. NAVI comes with "next gen memory".

4. Sony didn't reveal "hardware accelerated" ray-tracing.

https://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-7nm-navi-rdna-gpu-official-launch/

Didn't you know there are two NAVI versions with one version has hardware accelerated ray-tracing and another with shader software based ray-tracing? Hint: Turing with RTX and Turing without RTX.

Xbox Scarlet's hardware accelerated ray-tracing indicates second NAVI version.

Try again.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

8K...120FPS...Ray Tracing.....muwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhahhaa!!! Games will miss all 3, actually there will be many games that won't even be 4K and less than 30FPS as always.

And so much for custom designed SSD faster than current PC's. If both Sony and MS are utilizing that then it's standard stuff.

I am sure they will miss all 3.

But i am also can be sure it can achieve 2 at the same time probably 4k and raytrcing at 30FPS.

NO is not standard is a modifie SSD and sony already summit a patent for it.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8466 Posts
@son-goku7523 said:

@jaydan: Shows how delusional you are. You think any mod rules will determine What thisfkrum really is ?? What “system war” is going on? Are the consoles firing cannons and shooting in trenches? Wow, you’ve completely lost it. It doesn’t matter what the mods say, the consoles are pieces of plastic incapable of fighting, and in the end this place is full of fanboys arguing/fighting so it’s actually a fanboy war in reallity. No mod rule can change this fact, and you need to really call a shrink for thinking otherwise lol. ? Your years in this place have made you lose touch with reality and what’s worth getting upset over.

Why are you comparing System Wars to World War I? I'm not entirely sure where you're pulling this delusion from. What rabid nonsense shall you spat next?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#658 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70401 Posts

@tormentos: So, you have no specs to show. Gotcha. The words you were looking for are

"I would like and hope to the console gods that the PS5 is faster because I have no specs to back my claim and rely solely on my shill prowess for backing."

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: So, you have no specs to show. Gotcha. The words you were looking for are

"I would like and hope to the console gods that the PS5 is faster because I have no specs to back my claim and rely solely on my shill prowess for backing."

Well not really I would say he's just saying there's a lot more to it but not at the moment.