Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#651 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

@blueinheaven: rewriting reality at it's finest..

you asked "where's the [first party] content?", then proceeded to say that the first party content in question was all still far away.. when confronted with the fact that two of Xbox's largest IP are releasing later this year, you dismiss that fact with statements of opinion..

your opinion that Halo Infinite is a "disaster" doesn't change the fact that it's one of Xbox's largest IPs and it's launching later this year..

simply stating Forza Horizon is "a racing game" doesn't change the fact that it's a major Xbox IP launching later this year..

you asked a question and received a factual answer.. and when that answer didn't fit your narrative or agenda, you dismiss it with your personal opinions..

and now in clear frustration at the idea that people don't just simply accept your personal opinions as facts, you're claiming you "don't care", called me a "rabid fanboy", along with the obligatory "LOL",..

meltdown confirmed.. and over what?.. the fact that you can't keep saying there's no Xbox 1st party games coming because there are clearly two major Xbox 1st party games coming?.. why does losing that narrative seem to upset you so much?.. sounds like something only a fanboy would care about..

So now you're so desperate you're flat-out lying. I didn't say there were no Xbox 1st party games why would anyone say that when we all know what they have coming? I said the first party line-up is pathetic between launch and the end of 2022 and it is. Oh and six months is 'far away' to a lot of people. One year is a long time and very far away for someone who just bought a Series X console at launch but hey what do you care they should be happy they even have ONE first party game on the way so nobody can say there's no games am I right? God the desperation...

Halo Infinite when it was shown was a complete and utter disaster. How big the IP is means literally nothing to anyone but deluded raving fanboys like you.

No meltdown here just abject boredom reading your tedious fanboy shit making EXACTLY the same points over and over. God you're so friggin dull.

And again 'the fact that you can't keep saying there's no Xbox 1st party games coming' out and out lying BS. This whole discussion has been about the games that ARE coming from MS. Go read my posts instead of just angrily cutting and pasting your own BS repeatedly hoping I'll agree with your idiocy.

Simple plain fact: Halo on life support and Forza Horizon to show for a FULL YEAR of a console life cycle then maybe a couple more games after another year is absolutely pathetic. That's the point and the only point worth making. Nobody's going to applaud MS for finally managing to squeeze a couple of games out after a whole year so just give it up you're boring everyone to death.

Honestly, you're quite possibly the most desperate fanboy on here what a miserable existence that must be..

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#652 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:

@blueinheaven: rewriting reality at it's finest..

you asked "where's the [first party] content?", then proceeded to say that the first party content in question was all still far away.. when confronted with the fact that two of Xbox's largest IP are releasing later this year, you dismiss that fact with statements of opinion..

your opinion that Halo Infinite is a "disaster" doesn't change the fact that it's one of Xbox's largest IPs and it's launching later this year..

simply stating Forza Horizon is "a racing game" doesn't change the fact that it's a major Xbox IP launching later this year..

you asked a question and received a factual answer.. and when that answer didn't fit your narrative or agenda, you dismiss it with your personal opinions..

and now in clear frustration at the idea that people don't just simply accept your personal opinions as facts, you're claiming you "don't care", called me a "rabid fanboy", along with the obligatory "LOL",..

meltdown confirmed.. and over what?.. the fact that you can't keep saying there's no Xbox 1st party games coming because there are clearly two major Xbox 1st party games coming?.. why does losing that narrative seem to upset you so much?.. sounds like something only a fanboy would care about..

So now you're so desperate you're flat-out lying. I didn't say there were no Xbox 1st party games why would anyone say that when we all know what they have coming? I said the first party line-up is pathetic between launch and the end of 2022 and it is. Oh and six months is 'far away' to a lot of people. One year is a long time and very far away for someone who just bought a Series X console at launch but hey what do you care they should be happy they even have ONE first party game on the way so nobody can say there's no games am I right? God the desperation...

Halo Infinite when it was shown was a complete and utter disaster. How big the IP is means literally nothing to anyone but deluded raving fanboys like you.

No meltdown here just abject boredom reading your tedious fanboy shit making EXACTLY the same points over and over. God you're so friggin dull.

And again 'the fact that you can't keep saying there's no Xbox 1st party games coming' out and out lying BS. This whole discussion has been about the games that ARE coming from MS. Go read my posts instead of just angrily cutting and pasting your own BS repeatedly hoping I'll agree with your idiocy.

Simple plain fact: Halo on life support and Forza Horizon to show for a FULL YEAR of a console life cycle then maybe a couple more games after another year is absolutely pathetic. That's the point and the only point worth making. Nobody's going to applaud MS for finally managing to squeeze a couple of games out after a whole year so just give it up you're boring everyone to death.

Honestly, you're quite possibly the most desperate fanboy on here what a miserable existence that must be..

Disagree on Halo. Reaction to what they showed yesterday is extremely positive and looks fantastic.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#653 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70401 Posts

Now one of the wonder twins is saying everyone is triggered? 🤭

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts

@blueinheaven: again, this is what you said:

@blueinheaven said:

I was talking about first party, you know, that thing that differentiates you from the competition. 23 studios and where's the content? Of course it will all happen but the big hitters are all so far away.

the idea of "[the] first party line-up is pathetic between launch and the end of 2022" was just the goal post you moved to after it was clear you were factually incorrect about Xbox 1st party games being "far away"..

and now you're trying to imply the timeframe between E3 and Holiday season of the same year is somehow "far away"??.. that's the very definition of desperation..

it seems like in addition to believing your opinions are facts, you also specialize in projection.. you call me a fanboy but you're certainly sounding like a rather large one in this pathetic effort to rewrite your own words..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#655 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70401 Posts
Loading Video...

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657 blueinheaven

@gym_lion said:

Disagree on Halo. Reaction to what they showed yesterday is extremely positive and looks fantastic.

Extremely positive from who? Maybe people who can't wait to play free multiplayer. It definitely looks better than it did but where was the campaign gameplay? That's what I'm interested in, maybe I'm in a minority but that's all I care about.

I guess we'll know at the end of the year unless they put it back again.

@Antwan3K said:

@blueinheaven said:

I was talking about first party, you know, that thing that differentiates you from the competition. 23 studios and where's the content? Of course it will all happen but the big hitters are all so far away.

the idea of "[the] first party line-up is pathetic between launch and the end of 2022" was just the goal post you moved to after it was clear you were factually incorrect about Xbox 1st party games being "far away"..

and now you're trying to imply the timeframe between E3 and Holiday season of the same year is somehow "far away"??.. that's the very definition of desperation..

it seems like in addition to believing your opinions are facts, you also specialize in projection.. you call me a fanboy but you're certainly sounding like a rather large one in this pathetic effort to rewrite your own words..

Jesus jumped up Christ are you still posting exactly the same shit? The first party line-up is pathetic by any sane standards nobody cares what some drooling fanboy on the internet thinks. Even Pedro won't argue the point and he has 'I love Microsoft' tatooed on his friggin forehead!

6 months isn't far away to you. Ask the people who have waited for 6 months since launch for MS to deliver and got nothing and now have to wait another 6 months so wow that's ONLY a year after launch they finally see something. So yeah six months is far away when you've had absolutely nothing since you bought the thing six months ago.

I'm bored of this shit now. You change your mind about what you think your point is with every post you make. Nobody's arguing about whether or not MS have first party games EXCEPT YOU. Nobody's arguing about whether or not there are games coming at the end of the year EXCEPT YOU.

You're arguing with your damn self, clown.

We're done. You've proved nothing except there's no point at all having any kind of discussion with some idiot who openly posts 'as an Xbox fanboy'.

Lesson well and truly learned here. Too many braincells lost today from reading your shit lol.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659  Edited By Antwan3K

@blueinheaven: at this point i don't think you even realize what the conversation is about due to your meltdown..

You say the Xbox 1st party line-up in pathetic.. no one is arguing against that because that's your personal opinion and you're certainly entitled to it..

You say that Xbox the first party line-up has been virtually non-existent since the launch of the Xbox Series X|S.. i literally said "agreed".. so no argument there..

You say "where is the [first party] content?".. the answer to that question is Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 are slated for this holiday season along with Redfall and Starfield announced for 2022.. certifiable facts..

so with that said, what exactly are you melting down about right now?..

it seems it's simply because you want people to take your opinion as fact.. Halo Infinite being "garbage" is your opinion.. Holiday 2021 being "far away" is your opinion.. Redfall and Starfield not being 2022 titles is your opinion.. the idea that Xbox Series X|S owners have had nothing to play since the console launched is your opinion.. you're certainly entitled to your opinion but no one has to agree with you because your opinion =/= facts..

hopefully you understand the actual conversation now and can calm down..

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@blueinheaven said:
@gym_lion said:

Extremely positive from who? Maybe people who can't wait to play free multiplayer. It definitely looks better than it did but where was the campaign gameplay? That's what I'm interested in, maybe I'm in a minority but that's all I care about.

I guess we'll know at the end of the year unless they put it back again.

@Antwan3K said:

@blueinheaven said:

Jesus jumped up Christ are you still posting exactly the same shit? The first party line-up is pathetic by any sane standards nobody cares what some drooling fanboy on the internet thinks. Even Pedro won't argue the point and he has 'I love Microsoft' tatooed on his friggin forehead!

6 months isn't far away to you. Ask the people who have waited for 6 months since launch for MS to deliver and got nothing and now have to wait another 6 months so wow that's ONLY a year after launch they finally see something. So yeah six months is far away when you've had absolutely nothing since you bought the thing six months ago.

I'm bored of this shit now. You change your mind about what you think your point is with every post you make. Nobody's arguing about whether or not MS have first party games EXCEPT YOU. Nobody's arguing about whether or not there are games coming at the end of the year EXCEPT YOU.

You're arguing with your damn self, clown.

We're done. You've proved nothing except there's no point at all having any kind of discussion with some idiot who openly posts 'as an Xbox fanboy'.

Lesson well and truly learned here. Too many braincells lost today from reading your shit lol.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661 blueinheaven

@Antwan3K said:

@blueinheaven: at this point i don't think you even realize what the conversation about due to your meltdown..

You say the Xbox 1st party line-up in pathetic.. no one is arguing against that because that's your personal opinion and you're certainly entitled to it..

You say that Xbox the first party line-up has been virtually non-existent since the launch of the Xbox Series X|S.. i literally said "agreed".. so no argument there..

You say "where is the [first party] content?".. the answer to that question is Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 are launching in this holiday season along with Redfall and Starfield announced for 2022..

so with that said, what exactly are you melting down about right now?.. it seems it's simply because you want people to take your opinion as fact.. Halo Infinite being "garbage" is your opinion.. Holiday 2021 being "far away" is your opinion.. Redfall and Starfield not being 2022 titles is your opinion.. you're certainly entitled to your opinion but no one has to agree with you because your opinion =/= facts..

hopefully you understand the actual conversation now and can calm down..

I don't expect anyone to take my opinion as fact. You keep saying that, not me. The problem here is my opinion really upsets you and no doubt any other Xbox fanboys reading this. There's nothing I can do about that.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By Antwan3K

@blueinheaven said:

I don't expect anyone to take my opinion as fact. You keep saying that, not me. The problem here is my opinion really upsets you and no doubt any other Xbox fanboys reading this. There's nothing I can do about that.

that's probably just your inner fanboy speaking..

you can call Halo Infinite garbage all you want.. i simply stated that the game had a positive reaction based upon it's current showing and that seems to trigger you everytime someone points that out..

you say Xbox has had no 1st party output so far and i literally agreed with you.. how does that make me "upset"?..

ironically, you seem to be only one here that's actually upset.. and it's seemingly because you can't distinguish opinions from facts..

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664 blueinheaven

@sts106mat said:
@blueinheaven said:
@gym_lion said:

you're a maniac dude

Finally had enough of reading literally the same thing over and over. My own fault trying to have an actual conversation with a self confessed fanboy.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665 blueinheaven
@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:

you can call Halo Infinite garbage all you want.. i simply stated that the game had a positive reaction based upon it's current showing and that seems to trigger you everytime someone points that out..

you say Xbox has had no 1st party output so far and i literally agreed with you.. how does that make me "upset"?..

ironically, you seem to be only one here that's actually upset here.. and it's seemingly because you can't distinguish opinions from facts..

What am I fanboy of? This should be good...

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666 Antwan3K

@blueinheaven said:
@sts106mat said:
@blueinheaven said:
@gym_lion said:

you're a maniac dude

Finally had enough of reading literally the same thing over and over. My own fault trying to have an actual conversation with a self confessed fanboy.

when did i say i was a fanboy?.. This should be good..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#667 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39695 Posts

@Pedro said:
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#668 blueinheaven

@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:
@sts106mat said:
@blueinheaven said:
@gym_lion said:

you're a maniac dude

#621Antwan3K

Member since 2005 • 5289 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@Antwan3K: I was just expecting a looot more info and some gameplay after people started talking about it after the show. I get you, though.

personally, i agree.. as a xbox fan, i'm glad to know i'll be able to play the game on my platform of choice but some actual gameplay details would have been much appreciated..

'as a xbox fan'

100% self owned, lock, stock and barrel.

And now I know who you are, it's been annoying me. You're DynamiteCop aren't you? The clown everyone thinks is paid by MS to post MS PR drivel on here. lol why did it take me so long...

Time to delete your account yet again. Before you go I'll ask you once again... what am I fanboy of?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By Antwan3K

@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:

#621Antwan3K

@xantufrog said:

@Antwan3K: I was just expecting a looot more info and some gameplay after people started talking about it after the show. I get you, though.

personally, i agree.. as a xbox fan, i'm glad to know i'll be able to play the game on my platform of choice but some actual gameplay details would have been much appreciated..

'as a xbox fan'

And now I know who you are, it's been annoying me. You're DynamiteCop aren't you? The clown everyone thinks is paid by MS to post MS PR drivel on here. lol why did it take me so long...

Time to delete your account yet again. Before you go I'll ask you once again... what am I fanboy of?

let me see if i'm following you here..

you said i'm a "self confessed fanboy".. and when asked to provide evidence of this confession, you cite a quote of me saying i'm an "xbox fan"..

so either you can't read (which may explain why you seem so confused and angry in your posts) or you actually believe "fan" and "fanboy" are the same thing (which also would explain alot).. i'm not really sure which one it is at this point to be honest but both are equally sad..

as far as your own inner fanboy, i'm not sure on that either.. but only a fanboy of something would think their opinions carry the same weight as facts (and that those "facts" somehow make other fanboys upset) and only a fanboy of something would think the concepts of "fan" and "fanboy" are literally the same thing..

i don't know you well enough to make that determination but it's clear you need to take a long look in the mirror before you call anyone else a "fanboy" again.. especially since you don't know the difference between certain key words like "opinion", "fact", "fan", or "fanboy".. you probably need to take a look at a dictionary as well before posting on this forum further..

as far as calling me an alt, that's just yet more evidence of your continued meltdown.. how am i an alt of someone else you know if my account is older than yours??.. You have completely stopped making any logical sense some time ago it seems.. and just to be clear, since you have trouble with words, you've been "100% self owned, lock, stock and barrel"..

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 blueinheaven

@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:
@Antwan3K said:
@blueinheaven said:

#621Antwan3K

@xantufrog said:

'as a xbox fan'

let me see if i'm following you here..

you said i'm a "self confessed fanboy".. and when asked to provide evidence of this confession, you cite a quote of me saying i'm an "xbox fan"..

so either you can't read (which may explain why you seem so confused and angry in your posts) or you actually believe "fan" and "fanboy" are the same thing (which also would explain alot).. i'm not really sure which one it is at this point to be honest but both are equally sad..

as far as your own inner fanboy, i'm not sure on that either.. but only a fanboy of something would think their opinions carry the same weight as facts (and that those "facts" somehow make other fanboys upset) and only a fanboy of something would think the concepts of "fan" and "fanboy" are literally the same thing..

i don't know you well enough to make that determination but it's clear you need to take a long look in the mirror before you call anyone else a "fanboy" again.. especially since you don't know the difference between certain key words like "opinion", "fact", "fan", or "fanboy".. you probably need to take a look at a dictionary as well before posting on this forum further..

as far as calling me an alt, that's just yet more evidence of your continued meltdown.. how am i an alt of someone else you know if my account is older than yours??.. You have completely stopped making any logical sense some time ago it seems.. and just to be clear, since you have trouble with words, you've been "100% self owned, lock, stock and barrel"..

zzzzzzzzz more needlessly convoluted drivel. Sorry to break it to you but yes, xbox fan and xbox fanboy is the same thing (the clue's in the word 'fanboy'). Where do you thing the derogatory term fanboy originated from? 100% self owned and I know you're kicking yourself for slipping up.

Let me help you with the alt thing. People who have alts have more than one account so the age of the one you're using now is irrelevant. More accidental self ownage. This isn't working out too well is it DC?

And now a hat trick of self ownage in one post (I believe that might be a first on here, congrats?) you call me a fanboy and when challenged you've got literally nothing. I think the problem lies in the fact I haven't displayed any kind of fanboy behaviour towards any particular piece of plastic (or even my main platform, PC). Maybe you should think before you type instead of just blurting out the same things in every post.

Well that was a bit of a catastrophe, wasn't it? I'd go ahead and make that handle change. Of course we'll all know it's you straight away, you just can't help fawning over MS and defending their incompetence at every turn, but I'll be a sport and pretend I don't know who it is. See? I'm not so bad after all.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#671 xantufrog
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@blueinheaven: @Antwan3K: oh my lord - guys, I don't see this going anywhere. I think this is derailing the thread, and it's getting personal. Please walk away, there are no winners here

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 blueinheaven

@xantufrog said:

@blueinheaven: @Antwan3K: oh my lord - guys, I don't see this going anywhere. I think this is derailing the thread, and it's getting personal. Please walk away, there are no winners here

It's all right mate he just got wrecked we're done here.

Seriously I'll leave him alone and let him wibble away to himself lol.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673  Edited By Antwan3K

@blueinheaven said:

zzzzzzzzz more needlessly convoluted drivel. Sorry to break it to you but yes, xbox fan and xbox fanboy is the same thing (the clue's in the word 'fanboy'). Where do you thing the derogatory term fanboy originated from? 100% self owned and I know you're kicking yourself for slipping up.

Let me help you with the alt thing. People who have alts have more than one account so the age of the one you're using now is irrelevant. More accidental self ownage. This isn't working out too well is it DC?

And now a hat trick of self ownage in one post (I believe that might be a first on here, congrats?) you call me a fanboy and when challenged you've got literally nothing. I think the problem lies in the fact I haven't displayed any kind of fanboy behaviour towards any particular piece of plastic (or even my main platform, PC). Maybe you should think before you type instead of just blurting out the same things in every post.

Well that was a bit of a catastrophe, wasn't it? I'd go ahead and make that handle change. Of course we'll all know it's you straight away, you just can't help fawning over MS and defending their incompetence at every turn, but I'll be a sport and pretend I don't know who it is. See? I'm not so bad after all.

you're really not good at this..

the idea that you think a term that is derived from or associated with another word means they have the same definition is a rather sad indication of your personal understanding of the English language.. you must get really confused when you head to the restroom and see signs for "Men" and "Women"on seprate doors.. to be clear, "fan" and "fanboy" simply aren't the same thing.. period.. so again, either you can't read, you don't know the difference, or both.. truly epic self-ownage there and quite sad to be honest..

next, you still failed to illustrate how i'm an alt of someone else.. the burden of proof is on you.. so again, you just simply don't know how basic concepts work.. we'll wait for that proof but i imagine you won't be providing any.. calling someone an "alt" is just a classic tactic to change the subject when getting owned as hard as you are right now..

thirdly, i didn't call you a fanboy:

@Antwan3K said:

"probably" is apparently yet another word you should look up the dictionary.. and i didn't even associate you with any particular platform so your reading comprehension seems to be at a non-existent level.. but when pressed on the matter, i admitted that i'm not sure what your deal is but you certainly have fanboy traits.. that much is clear since i'm not the only one in this very thread to notice your fanboy tone of posting..

ultimately, i don't think someone has had a bigger meltdown and then followed it up with such epic amounts of self-ownage in quite some time.. and the most hilarious part is your complete lack of self-awareness.. you truly have to be trolling at this point because anything less than that would mean you seriously need to go back and take some elementary English courses..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#674 Antwan3K

@xantufrog said:

no worries, i apologize for my part in the derailment..