Get Prepared for Virtua Fighter 5(56k overload -sorry)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Adrian_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 7169 Posts

All real-time, most gameplay..........You can even get the Arcade stick with the game.
Great Gameplay-check.
Great GRaphics- check.
Great Audio- Check.
AAA game- yes.

Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
12 days to go. 
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
it looks like such of great game..too bad lack of online is going to hurt it in the reviews
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
Any cow/lemming who plays this game without an arcade stick will get dragon kicked in the mouth.
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Adrian_Cloud
Any cow/lemming who plays this game without an arcade stick will get dragon kicked in the mouth.DaysAirlines
:lol: I'm definately going to buy the stick, it only costs 10$ more. Sega is really doing some fan service with the pricing. The RE4 chainsaw was 44$/
Wii26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#6 Wii26
Member since 2006 • 4661 Posts
The hair in this game isn't very good.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DaysAirlines
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Any cow/lemming who plays this game without an arcade stick will get dragon kicked in the mouth.Adrian_Cloud
:lol: I'm definately going to buy the stick, it only costs 10$ more. Sega is really doing some fan service with the pricing. The RE4 chainsaw was 44$/

Have you seen the PS3 arcade stick? That thing is something to marvel at.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
Fighting Game of the Year. And Superior on PS3. Would suck to play this game on 360's D-Pad
cheezisgoooood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#9 cheezisgoooood
Member since 2004 • 6130 Posts
Looks awesome. Might get it for my 360.  I don't really wanna settle for DOA4.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DaysAirlines
Fighting Game of the Year. And Superior on PS3. Would suck to play this game on 360's D-Padnanomecha4
It would suck to play this game without an arcade stick.
StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
Its almost here and I won't be able to get my hands on it:cry:.
genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 genfuyung
Member since 2005 • 2189 Posts
Fighting Game of the Year. And Superior on PS3. Would suck to play this game on 360's D-Padnanomecha4
then get the 360 arcade stick
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lawlessx
i would really like to find some kind of prove to this "ps3 version being superior". got a link?
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nanomecha4
Lemmings have to wait 6 months for watered down version :cry:
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Adrian_Cloud
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Any cow/lemming who plays this game without an arcade stick will get dragon kicked in the mouth.DaysAirlines

Have you seen the PS3 arcade stick? That thing is something to marvel at.

Yes! I saw it on Neogaf, looks sleek.
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 nanomecha4
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Fighting Game of the Year. And Superior on PS3. Would suck to play this game on 360's D-Padgenfuyung

Spend an extra 40-60 on an arcade stick because of 360's bad controller design? Smart.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
**DIES OUT OF ANTICIPATION** cant flippin wait!!!
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
Any cow/lemming who plays this game without an arcade stick will get dragon kicked in the mouth.DaysAirlines
Got my Hori 2 stick right here baby!!!
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Adrian_Cloud
[QUOTE="genfuyung"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Fighting Game of the Year. And Superior on PS3. Would suck to play this game on 360's D-Padnanomecha4

Spend an extra 40-60 on an arcade stick because of 360's bad controller design? Smart.

On ht ePS3 the Game,stick bundle is only 10$ more expensive. Stores will probably raise it an extra 5-15$, but thats an amazing deal.
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaysAirlines
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Any cow/lemming who plays this game without an arcade stick will get dragon kicked in the mouth.shungokustasu
Got my Hori 2 stick right here baby!!!

I am SO GETTING THIS.
project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 project343
Member since 2005 • 14106 Posts
What makes this game stand out again? The DOA series is known for its boo-... women. Super Smash is known for its uniqueness. Tekken is know for its characters. Soul Calibur is known for its weapons. ... what makes the Virtua Fighter so special? :?
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
[QUOTE="project343"]What makes this game stand out again? The DOA series is known for its boo-... women. Super Smash is known for its uniqueness. Tekken is know for its characters. Soul Calibur is known for its weapons. ... what makes the Virtua Fighter so special? :?

its deep fighting system, beautiful graphics and skill it takes to own in it
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaysAirlines
[QUOTE="project343"]What makes this game stand out again? The DOA series is known for its boo-... women. Super Smash is known for its uniqueness. Tekken is know for its characters. Soul Calibur is known for its weapons. ... what makes the Virtua Fighter so special? :?

Virtua Fighter is known to be the most well researched, most complex fighting game. Ever single character is unique and there will always be one character that suits your particular style of playing. Virtua Fighter is the the creme' de la creme' of fighting games. Behind Soul Calibur that is.
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Adrian_Cloud

1. The most balanced game i've ever played character wise 2. Best representation of martial arts in a video-game 3.Amazing graphics 4.Great characters, and one of the most legendary; Akira. Probably in the top 10 of the hardest characters to master. 5. Plus great counter, block and evade system. Personally the reason i like VF series is the simplicity of controls and in my opnion the best combos ever. Kage's combos> any other 3d fighters combos.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"][QUOTE="project343"]What makes this game stand out again? The DOA series is known for its boo-... women. Super Smash is known for its uniqueness. Tekken is know for its characters. Soul Calibur is known for its weapons. ... what makes the Virtua Fighter so special? :?

1. The most balanced game i've ever played character wise 2. Best representation of martial arts in a video-game 3.Amazing graphics 4.Great characters, and one of the most legendary; Akira. Probably in the top 10 of the hardest characters to master. 5. Plus great counter, block and evade system. Personally the reason i like VF series is the simplicity of controls and in my opnion the best combos ever. Kage's combos> any other 3d fighters combos.

put Akira in the top 3.
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Panzer_Zwei
People that are saying that the game will suck on the 360 are seriously undermining AM2.

And lets not forget that the 360 version will be based on the rev. C of the Arcade while the PS3 is from rev. B. Plus there's a great possibility that it will have some form of online connectivity on the 360. Not online matching, but other forms of connectivity.
xguy47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xguy47
Member since 2005 • 1834 Posts
till this day there have been no 360 screens released. not by sega at all.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lawlessx
People that are saying that the game will suck on the 360 is seriously underminded AM2.

And lets not forget that the 360 version will be based on the rev. C of the Arcade while the PS3 is from rev. B. Plus there's a great possibility that it will have some form of online connectivity on the 360. Not online matching, but other forms of connectivity.
Panzer_Zwei
scoreboards?....yay :|
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#29 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
it looks like such of great game..too bad lack of online is going to hurt it in the reviewslawlessx
It is the reason why it isn't going to get AAA.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 shungokustasu
People that are saying that the game will suck on the 360 are seriously undermining AM2.

Panzer_Zwei
Panzer I notice you a fighter gamer. Would you agree with me to get what the japanese have like the ID cards? They have like custom clothes and gadgets for their characters, and they're the only one can use it. Wouldn't that be sweet here in America?
Adrian_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Adrian_Cloud
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Adrian_Cloud"][QUOTE="project343"]What makes this game stand out again? The DOA series is known for its boo-... women. Super Smash is known for its uniqueness. Tekken is know for its characters. Soul Calibur is known for its weapons. ... what makes the Virtua Fighter so special? :?

put Akira in the top 3.

I can play him, but i really can't get a grip on his combos. The timing pisses me off, i just give up some times. I'll put him in my top 5 because i still can't use some SF characters, that i've tried to master for 2 decades(please don't comment on).
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Panzer_Zwei
[QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]People that are saying that the game will suck on the 360 is seriously underminded AM2.

lawlessx

Anything is better than nothing?

And people are saying it'll suck on the 360 just out of console fanboyism. They've no idea of what AM2 will do or don't do.

The PS3 will get the game first, that's advantage enough.

And I care about the game being great, not about it making a console look better.
khalil19104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 khalil19104
Member since 2005 • 1079 Posts
im sooo not hyped for this fighting game vf sucks. can we get a real fighter in here like tekken or soul calibur
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 shungokustasu
im sooo not hyped for this fighting game vf sucks. can we get a real fighter in here like tekken or soul caliburkhalil19104
VF > Soul Caliber
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lawlessx
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Panzer_Zwei"]People that are saying that the game will suck on the 360 is seriously underminded AM2.

Panzer_Zwei

Anything is better than nothing?

And people are saying it'll suck on the 360 just out of console fanboyism. They've no idea of what AM2 will do or don't do.

The PS3 will get the game first, that's advantage enough.

And I care about the game being great, not about it making a console look better.

true,but i would try to bring it to the next level and let players be able to record their matches and upload them somewhere so people can watch them.
coldkill19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 coldkill19
Member since 2007 • 1658 Posts
Looks awesome. Might get it for my 360.  I don't really wanna settle for DOA4.cheezisgoooood
What is DOA4? Dead or Alive 4?
coldkill19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37 coldkill19
Member since 2007 • 1658 Posts
Looks awesome. Might get it for my 360.  I don't really wanna settle for DOA4.cheezisgoooood
What is DOA4? Dead or Alive 4?
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 lawlessx
[QUOTE="khalil19104"]im sooo not hyped for this fighting game vf sucks. can we get a real fighter in here like tekken or soul caliburshungokustasu
VF > Soul Caliber

for once i agree with you on something
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="khalil19104"]im sooo not hyped for this fighting game vf sucks. can we get a real fighter in here like tekken or soul caliburlawlessx
VF > Soul Caliber

for once i agree with you on something

We all can't stay ignorant for long. lol j/k but seriously...
Guess_With_ReX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Guess_With_ReX
Member since 2007 • 1191 Posts
The last pi c looks great the rest look like something from PDZ