Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#451 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20147 Posts

@Pedro said:

@Zero_epyon: I am not asking you to re-iterate the video or article, I was asking you if were basing your claim of the graphics. A simple yes or no question you draw out to something unnecessarily complicated.

And I said that doesn't make sense. I clearly talking about what was discussed in the video. So if you don't want to talk about that then idk.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#452 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

@Zero_epyon: You keep referencing the video and I am specifically asking you a question not asking you about the video.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#453 Zero_epyon

@Pedro said:

@Zero_epyon: You keep referencing the video and I am specifically asking you a question not asking you about the video.

I made my comments based on the video though. So are you referring to something else I said? Maybe clarify your question?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#454 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39385 Posts

If MS announces a delay after this mess, i don't know how they plan on selling their console with no console sellers. Would only work if they go all in and offer a 12tflop system for $399, then the console seller won't matter at all. $399 for the X and $249 for the digital X. Not happening, but they do have the money to burn.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#455 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

If you're a salty lem, please, i beg of you, for your own sake, do not watch this, or you will be heavily frustrated for the weeks to come.

Loading Video...

If this was a PS5 game DF would be having a field day with it,why in hell he brings PS4 games to compare to this game is even more lol worty i don't care about the short commings of a 1.8TF PS4,this is a 12TF machine and the game look downright average it could be the middle of the day and the game will still look bad and bland.

@Zero_epyon said:

I wanna say I told you so, but it would just make people write me essays about how me being right actually means I'm wrong.

Screw it! I'll put this in anyway:

This game is using legacy systems designed around the base Xbox One and they're not scaling very well I think. And the other thing is that the game seems to be GPU bound as I can't imagine the CPU or SSD are being completely worked out here.

Specially from sertain lemming who claims the xbox one would not hold the series X.

And can't admit he was wrong.

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Well I'll answer your question, with another question. Did you watch the video?

So, you chose not to answer. OK.

So this is you,you use the same bullshit tactics were ever you are freaking corner.

You were OWNED you claim the xbox one would not held back the series X,and yes big as day it did maximum level i may add.

Halo Infinite look like crap on xbox series X with 12TF,if you show Halo and Horizon to some one who doesn't know the spec of both machines and you ask them which machine they think is more powerful which machine do you think they are going to chose?

Is not even debatable at this point,but is good to see that after all the shit you are like Ronvalencia you simply can't admit been wrong.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#456 hardwenzen  Online

Is it just me or these visuals are really pleasing to the eye? This is the kind of green'ish Halo i've already dreamed of after the halo mission in Halo CE. And no way this is too much asking for a 12tflops system. RDR2 on pc looks as good or better, and that's a reasonably old game. For years, MS had me hyped when they released this screenshot, and now the f(cking game has minecraft architecture and ~2013 visuals.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11191 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

If MS announces a delay after this mess, i don't know how they plan on selling their console with no console sellers. Would only work if they go all in and offer a 12tflop system for $399, then the console seller won't matter at all. $399 for the X and $249 for the digital X. Not happening, but they do have the money to burn.

I can't see them delaying it for this reason alone. They'll release this Frankenstein monster of a game at launch, and there will still be jackasses that praise it just to toe the company line, just like they did the broken MCC. It won't be so much about Halo succeeding, but just not wanting Xbox to fail.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 hardwenzen  Online

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hardwenzen said:

I can't see them delaying it for this reason alone. They'll release this Frankenstein monster of a game at launch, and there will still be jackasses that praise it just to toe the company line, just like they did the broken MCC. It won't be so much about Halo succeeding, but just not wanting Xbox to fail.

I don't see em delaying it either, but they did got their shit together since the X launched, so if they have the balls, and release a video explaining why they're doing it, people will understand, especially if they promiss it to look like a proper next gen game. 10% of it happening.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#459 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

It's not a console seller in its current form. Nobody looked at that demo and thought they want an XSX to play the game in that state. It looks like an Xbone game and people will be fine not upgrading if they feel they're not missing out.

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460  Edited By Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

Looked like an upscaled xbox360 game.

floppydics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 floppydics
Member since 2014 • 415 Posts

I don't think it looks as bad as everyone is making out, but it sure isn't blowing anyone away, which your number one flagship title should be doing on brand new hardware. It doesn't look next gen at all is the problem, and they have been constantly bragging about having the worlds fastest console. How Microsoft can spend that kind of money (500m) and not have graphics to rival PS4 AAA standards is mind boggling. At least the brute meme is pretty funny but it's a little bit embarrassing for MS.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

I made my comments based on the video though. So are you referring to something else I said? Maybe clarify your question?

Please don't act as if you lack the mental capacity to review the comment trail. You are not typically one to pretend to be ignorant.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#463  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

Long story short, Microsoft devs is not Sony devs.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Pedro

@tormentos said:

So this is you,you use the same bullshit tactics were ever you are freaking corner.

You were OWNED you claim the xbox one would not held back the series X,and yes big as day it did maximum level i may add.

Halo Infinite look like crap on xbox series X with 12TF,if you show Halo and Horizon to some one who doesn't know the spec of both machines and you ask them which machine they think is more powerful which machine do you think they are going to chose?

Is not even debatable at this point,but is good to see that after all the shit you are like Ronvalencia you simply can't admit been wrong.

So let me get this straight, you are claiming that Halo Infinite is proof that the Xbox One is holding the Series X back because of the graphics, despite the fact that there are better looking open world games on the Xbox One and PS4? Is that your argument?😎

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 tormentos

@Pedro said:

So let me get this straight, you are claiming that Halo Infinite is proof that the Xbox One is holding the Series X back because of the graphics, despite the fact that there are better looking open world games on the Xbox One and PS4? Is that your argument?😎

Having better looking game on PS4 or xbox one,in nothing change the fact that the xbox one held back the seriesX,in fact it basically prove without shadow of a doubt you simply are on ronvalencia level of denial now.

That was a xbox one game running on 4k/60FPS on series X,there is nothing that scream more held back than Halo at this point.

Not even ray tracing man this game was held back,and yes using old assets,shitty textures,and ommit new effects is the definition of holding back.

Is the xbox one wasn't in the picture this game would look much better.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#466 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@tormentos:

I somehow doubt that the flaws in Halo Infinite's graphics are because of the Xbox One. That might've been the version we saw on the demo though.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Having better looking game on PS4 or xbox one,in nothing change the fact that the xbox one held back the seriesX,in fact it basically prove without shadow of a doubt you simply are on ronvalencia level of denial now.

That was a xbox one game running on 4k/60FPS on series X,there is nothing that scream more held back than Halo at this point.

Not even ray tracing man this game was held back,and yes using old assets,shitty textures,and ommit new effects is the definition of holding back.

Is the xbox one wasn't in the picture this game would look much better.

Again you are claiming that the Xbox One held Halo Infinite back graphically even though there are many games on the Xbox One that looks better. 🤣

You have no argument.😎

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

I'm hoping with graphics like that XBoner at least runs it at 120 fps....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 tormentos

@Pedro said:

Again you are claiming that the Xbox One held Halo Infinite back graphically even though there are many games on the Xbox One that looks better. 🤣

You have no argument.😎

The simple fact that the game look like a PS4 game or xbox game is the proof no amount of spining or damage control on your part will fix that.

You are not a man you are a child who can't admit been wrong.

Have a nice time waiting for your RT patch and you can thanks the xbox one for it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 Pedro

@tormentos said:

The simple fact that the game look like a PS4 game or xbox game is the proof no amount of spining or damage control on your part will fix that.

You are not a man you are a child who can't admit been wrong.

Have a nice time waiting for your RT patch and you can thanks the xbox one for it.

You have no argument and you can't deflect the fact that there are many open world games that look better on the Xbox One. This fact negates your entire argument. 😎

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 tormentos
@nepu7supastar7 said:

@tormentos:

I somehow doubt that the flaws in Halo Infinite's graphics are because of the Xbox One. That might've been the version we saw on the demo though.

No it wasn't neither was the lighting like DF try to damage,there are parts where the characters and everything is in direct light and still look sad.

This game has shitty textures,and assets which can only be explain because the game is an xbox one at heart,and you see pedro trying to hold on to other PS4 games and xbox one games looking better,but he doesn't say is that halo infinite scope is bigger than other PS4 and xbox one games,that may look better.

If you make a Halo game of certain size and looks in a particular way,and then you make one much bigger it is obvious the graphics will take a hit,Halo 5 wasn't a graphical showcase either,alto it looker some one better in several aspects in other it didn't but it was also 840P most of the time not 1080p,because that is the sacrifice MS made.

Now they aimed for even bigger scope while trying to hold those 60FPS it is obvious the graphics will take an even bigger hit,which is what pedro is trying fiercely to ignore.

Hell did MS even confirmed in what resolution Halo infinite will run on xbox one?

Because if Halo 5 was almost never 1080p,and the scope of infinite is even bigger i am sure it could be 720p or dip even lower,it certainly would not be the first game to dip under 720p on xbox one.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro said:

You have no argument and you can't deflect the fact that there are many open world games that look better on the Xbox One. This fact negates your entire argument. 😎

You are the one with no argument and can't admit been wrong.

The rest is your usual garbage spining.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

You are the one with no argument and can't admit been wrong.

The rest is your usual garbage spining.

There is no spinning from me. You have nothing and you are trying (as usual) to make something out of your nothing. The fact is that there are open world games that are just as big or bigger and look better on the Xbox One. This fact alone trashes your baseless claim and anyone who tries to use such a claim. But, you can keep spinning top in mud. 😎

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 Zero_epyon

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@Pedro said:

Please don't act as if you lack the mental capacity to review the comment trail. You are not typically one to pretend to be ignorant.

Then there's no discussion to be had then.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hardwenzen said:

I don't see em delaying it either, but they did got their shit together since the X launched, so if they have the balls, and release a video explaining why they're doing it, people will understand, especially if they promiss it to look like a proper next gen game. 10% of it happening.

The Ironic part is......I actually feel bad for 343 Industries, because I honestly dont even believe it is ALL their fault. Alot of the questionable decisions 343 makes are actually based on mandates handed down from Microsoft. It must suck being a studio constantly tasked with shouldering such an enormous responsibility.

Not only do people deep down want them to put out AAAA TLOU/RDR/GTA/GOW/CP77 level mainline Halo games, but they are constantly beholden to having to SELL the Xbox brand, and clean up MS messes. Like, their entire development cycles are based around what the Xbox brand currently needs at the time. They get mandates from above, and when they eventually fail, THEY get blamed for being incompetent, and people want them shut down.

I'll give an example:

• Halo 4: 343 originally wanted Halo 4 to be an Xbox One launch title. MS forced them to put the game on 360, to fill a gap in their portfolio. They had to cut content from the game to fit it onto 2 DVDs, and thats the reason Spartan Ops was free DLC, and the in-game terminal videos took you out of the game and booted up the external Halo Waypoint app. Because they wouldnt fit on the disc. This of course, meant that Halo 5 would be 2 years off from the Xbox One launch. This was confirmed by Bonnie Ross. This brings us to........
  • Halo MCC: This game was originally JUST Halo 2: Anniversary, which was already in development. But after Microsofts 2013 debacle, and their disasterous blunder of the Xbox One, Microsoft realized that the Xbox brand could not survive this debacle for 2 years without the next Halo game. So went to 343 and made an emergency move to salvage the Xbox brand. They mandated that 343 port ALL of the halo games to Xbox One, creating the Master Chief collection. Originally 7 different engines (now 11), and 5 diff developers (now 7) all working on one game, in one unified UI. This was thrown together in only 9 months BTW, which is why it launched broken, and they've spent the last 6 years overhauling it and doing massive title updates. This was also confirmed by Bonnie Ross.
  • Halo 5: Also rushed out the door with missing features and content, because the Xbox One NEEDED a Halo game as soon as possible. Another game that was hamstrung by the enormous burden of having to sell Xbox hardware.
  • And of course, Halo: Infinite. Another Frankenstein game that is clearly not finished, but is being pushed out the door because Microsoft has a new Xbox to sell. But not just that........MS likely forced them to make the game cross-gen, spread its development across 5 platforms, and make it run on the Lockhart, and 2013 Xbox One, and adopt a "live services" business model because this time they are ALSO responsible for having to sell Gamepass.

Their entire development cycles, and business models are beholden to having to sell Xbox consoles/services, and clean up Microsofts PR blunders at the expense of Halo's quality and brand equity. Sacrificing Halo's brand equity, for short term gain.

They get mandates handed down from Microsoft to spread their resources thin, and clean up their PR messes. And when they inevitably fail, 343 gets blamed for it, and attacked, and in some cases harrassed. And people call for them to be shut down.

The fact that there was so much turnover and creative leads leaving the game tells me that there are people within 343 who WERENT monumental morons and they KNEW that this is not what people wanted. They put up a fight, and lost. That, and they seem to be doing a good job with Halo MCC right now. This has to be coming from senior brass at MS, that even goes above Phil Spencer. The bean counters want the Fortnite/PubG/Apex Legens/Destiny/Overwatch audience. Just like they wanted the CoD audience last gen, and Halo 4 reflected that. There are rumors that 343 wanted to do Star Citizen type shiet with a 1:1 Halo ring you could fly to from end to end, etc.....

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 Zero_epyon

@StrongDeadlift said:
@hardwenzen said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hardwenzen said:

The Ironic part is......I actually feel bad for 343 Industries, because I honestly dont even believe it is ALL their fault. Alot of the questionable decisions 343 makes are actually based on mandates handed down from Microsoft. It must suck being a studio constantly tasked with shouldering such an enormous responsibility.

Not only do people deep down want them to put out AAAA TLOU/RDR/GTA/GOW/CP77 level mainline Halo games, but they are constantly beholden to having to SELL the Xbox brand, and clean up MS messes. Like, their entire development cycles are based around what the Xbox brand currently needs at the time. They get mandates from above, and when they eventually fail, THEY get blamed for being incompetent, and people want them shut down.

I'll give an example:

• Halo 4: 343 originally wanted Halo 4 to be an Xbox One launch title. MS forced them to put the game on 360, to fill a gap in their portfolio. They had to cut content from the game to fit it onto 2 DVDs, and thats the reason Spartan Ops was free DLC, and the in-game terminal videos took you out of the game and booted up the external Halo Waypoint app. Because they wouldnt fit on the disc. This of course, meant that Halo 5 would be 2 years off from the Xbox One launch. This was confirmed by Bonnie Ross. This brings us to........
  • Halo MCC: This game was originally JUST Halo 2: Anniversary, which was already in development. But after Microsofts 2013 debacle, and their disasterous blunder of the Xbox One, Microsoft realized that the Xbox brand could not survive this debacle for 2 years without the next Halo game. So went to 343 and made an emergency move to salvage the Xbox brand. They mandated that 343 port ALL of the halo games to Xbox One, creating the Master Chief collection. Originally 7 different engines (now 11), and 5 diff developers (now 7) all working on one game, in one unified UI. This was thrown together in only 9 months BTW, which is why it launched broken, and they've spent the last 6 years overhauling it and doing massive title updates. This was also confirmed by Bonnie Ross.
  • Halo 5: Also rushed out the door with missing features and content, because the Xbox One NEEDED a Halo game as soon as possible. Another game that was hamstrung by the enormous burden of having to sell Xbox hardware.
  • And of course, Halo: Infinite. Another Frankenstein game that is clearly not finished, but is being pushed out the door because Microsoft has a new Xbox to sell. But not just that........MS likely forced them to make the game cross-gen, spread its development across 5 platforms, and make it run on the Lockhart, and 2013 Xbox One, and adopt a "live services" business model because this time they are ALSO responsible for having to sell Gamepass.

Their entire development cycles, and business models are beholden to having to sell Xbox consoles/services, and clean up Microsofts PR blunders at the expense of Halo's quality and brand equity. Sacrificing Halo's brand equity, for short term gain.

They get mandates handed down from Microsoft to spread their resources thin, and clean up their PR messes. And when they inevitably fail, 343 gets blamed for it, and attacked, and in some cases harrassed. And people call for them to be shut down.

The fact that there was so much turnover and creative leads leaving the game tells me that there are people within 343 who WERENT monumental morons and they KNEW that this is not what people wanted. They put up a fight, and lost. That, and they seem to be doing a good job with Halo MCC right now. This has to be coming from senior brass at MS, that even goes above Phil Spencer. The bean counters want the Fortnite/PubG/Apex Legens/Destiny/Overwatch audience. Just like they wanted the CoD audience last gen, and Halo 4 reflected that. There are rumors that 343 wanted to do Star Citizen type shiet with a 1:1 Halo ring you could fly to from end to end, etc.....

First of all. All of that!

Second. Yes and that's what they originally built with UE 4. Then they suddenly dropped it and started over with Slip Space while moving to an open-ended design instead. I would pay top dollar for the ability to fly or drive around the ring.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#477 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

Feels bad to see Halo in such a deplorable condition ... to think that once Master Chief was toe to toe with gaming's biggest and most important franchises.

This may very well be the Perfect Dark Zero of the Halo franchise.

seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 seba20007
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts
Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 hardwenzen  Online
Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 hardwenzen  Online
@seba20007 said:
Loading Video...

Lems better not watch this video unless you want to be depressed. Very powerful stuff.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

The game may not look the best,but the gameplay was spot on...and any halo fan will like that it’s going back to the CE look/feel But with a few extras.

Obviously fanboys with no intention of buying an Xbox will bump their gums but halo will be fine And gamepass has anyone interested covered and the multiplayer will be,well...halo multiplayer...sweet

My guess,1 million pc cheats banned in the first week

HaH

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 Zero_epyon

@hardwenzen said:
@seba20007 said:
Loading Video...

Lems better not watch this video unless you want to be depressed. Very powerful stuff.

Just started watching it and I already have bad news for him about what the demo was running on.

seba20007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#483 seba20007
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts
Loading Video...

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#484 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9410 Posts
@bluestars said:

My guess,1 million pc cheats banned in the first week

Here's hoping for private, self-hosted servers

Oh who am I kidding they never do that anymore :(

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11191 Posts

Awww c'mon, Domino's. Don't be so ruthless.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin:

Savage. I hope Greenberg sees this.

TLHBO

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 Zero_epyon

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Awww c'mon, Domino's. Don't be so ruthless.

Damn that's...harsh lol

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin:

Savage. I hope Greenberg sees this.

TLHBO

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 Zero_epyon
Loading Video...

The internet is an interesting place...

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#490 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15954 Posts

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#491 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5272 Posts

Why are some gamers taking issue with the appearances of the Brutes? Do they expect the Brutes to be handsome-looking aliens?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 hardwenzen  Online

@onesiphorus said:

Why are some gamers taking issue with the appearances of the Brutes? Do they expect the Brutes to be handsome-looking aliens?

Because they look like generic looking TOYS.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@sakaixx said:

Teehee. Should have waited for Forza. Then they could have gone with:

Smell of burning rubber? Your Domino's delivery is already here!