It's funny how Microsoft roll

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Live became a joke after 2009.

Lems held on to the "bu.. but... teh cross chat!" argument all of last gen to validate Live's price and service. But that argument was hella weak.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

hilarious....

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Krelian-co

@FoxbatAlpha said:

That's freakin hilarious. Don't ever make a god damn thread again.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@clyde46 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

This is how we do, livin' in the dumpster in da back of the club.

Toss me some quarters and throw me some love.

I see a NES, SNES, Xbox's, a PS3 and a load of 360's. HOW COULD PEOPLE BE SO HORRIBLE D:

I just saw one Snes and shitload of suck boxes.

Blind much? theres a Super Famicom and a gamecube right in front of the guy and 2 Ps1's in the top left of the dumpster, a Ps1 on top of an xbox bottom center and hes holding what i think is a NES in his hand

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

Oh please ps plus was complete shit when it was first introduced do we really need to post the first year lists from both systems free game offerings and show how badly xbox live games with gold trounces the first year of ps plus where every thing was a 2 dollar psn title and over 6 years old?

and Sales? lol first off xbox live was having sales, more of them and deeper discounts before Sony even thought to start offering sales If you've been a xbox live member since the release of the 360 and taken advantage of every deal you saved a hell of alot of money much more than you have on Sony's sales.

So I tend to doubt your claims of having been on xbox live since 2006.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Krelian-co

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Oh please ps plus was complete shit when it was first introduced do we really need to post the first year lists from both systems free game offerings and show how badly xbox live games with gold trounces the first year of ps plus where every thing was a 2 dollar psn title and over 6 years old?

and Sales? lol first off xbox live was having sales, more of them and deeper discounts before Sony even thought to start offering sales If you've been a xbox live member since the release of the 360 and taken advantage of every deal you saved a hell of alot of money much more than you have on Sony's sales.

somehow i get the feeling you still think people care what you say, weird, isn't it time to accept everyone views you as sw clown?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Yet everyone I know plays on XBL so nuff said!!!! Everyone I know that has jumped to this generation of consoles went with Xbox One because that is what they know! I personally think that the PS4 could spit out gold nuggets and 95% of 360 owners that haven't adopted yet would still go with X1!!

That's nice. Everyone I know that has jumped to this gen has gone with PS4. And btw the sales numbers show the PS4 outselling the Xbox Done in the U.S. Last gen the 360 outsold the PS3 3-2 in the U.S. So how does that go with what you are claiming that the ones that own a 360 are going with the Xbox Done? It doesn't!

In all fairness it goes both way. Most people will stick with the console they been using. Sure there is a percentage of people that will change, But I'm willing to be over 90% of PS4 owners, owned a PS3 and over 90% of xbox one owners, owned a 360. And there is always the % that will stick to it no matter what the competition puts out. Just look at the nintendo wii U

I know 2 people, my brother in law John and James that both went with Xbox 360 and bought PS4s at launch and they have no plans to buy an Xbox Done. I don't personally know anyone that's bought an Xbox Done. I know 10 people that have all bought PS4s. Last gen I knew several that bought 360s.

anecdotal? sure some people switch but not a large portion.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Yet everyone I know plays on XBL so nuff said!!!! Everyone I know that has jumped to this generation of consoles went with Xbox One because that is what they know! I personally think that the PS4 could spit out gold nuggets and 95% of 360 owners that haven't adopted yet would still go with X1!!

That's nice. Everyone I know that has jumped to this gen has gone with PS4. And btw the sales numbers show the PS4 outselling the Xbox Done in the U.S. Last gen the 360 outsold the PS3 3-2 in the U.S. So how does that go with what you are claiming that the ones that own a 360 are going with the Xbox Done? It doesn't!

In all fairness it goes both way. Most people will stick with the console they been using. Sure there is a percentage of people that will change, But I'm willing to be over 90% of PS4 owners, owned a PS3 and over 90% of xbox one owners, owned a 360. And there is always the % that will stick to it no matter what the competition puts out. Just look at the nintendo wii U

I know 2 people, my brother in law John and James that both went with Xbox 360 and bought PS4s at launch and they have no plans to buy an Xbox Done. I don't personally know anyone that's bought an Xbox Done. I know 10 people that have all bought PS4s. Last gen I knew several that bought 360s.

I just met 3 at work that switched.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 darkangel115

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

again anecdotal? With around 12 million consoles sold, I don't think the 5 people you know is a good sample size

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 clr84651

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

again anecdotal? With around 12 million consoles sold, I don't think the 5 people you know is a good sample size

Right and the sales do indicate that Sony outselling in the U.S. is an indication of people switching?

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

The Xbox Live pay wall is quite ridiculous. Titanfall indirectly costs 120$, but no one seems to acknowledge that

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 darkangel115

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Right and the sales do indicate that Sony outselling in the U.S. is an indication of people switching?

Not really. the PS3 sold extremely strong in the US. I'm sure over 40 million. So how would 7 million people out of 40+ million PS3 owners show a switch? Now if the numbers were reversed and the PS3 had 7 million sales in the US and the PS4 had 40 million, then yes that would show a switch.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 clr84651

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

Not really. the PS3 sold extremely strong in the US. I'm sure over 40 million. So how would 7 million people out of 40+ million PS3 owners show a switch? Now if the numbers were reversed and the PS3 had 7 million sales in the US and the PS4 had 40 million, then yes that would show a switch.

The 360 outsold the PS3 by a long way. The PS4 is outselling the X1. That could and likely does indicate that many that bought the 360 in the U.S. including myself aren't buying the X1 and instead are buying the PS4.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By darkangel115

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

The 360 outsold the PS3 by a long way. The PS4 is outselling the X1. That could and likely does indicate that many that bought the 360 in the U.S. including myself aren't buying the X1 and instead are buying the PS4.

again anecdotal. Maybe more people with a PS3 could afford to upgrade earlier while people on a 360 are saving up? Maybe more people are happy with their 360 and feel no need to upgrade right away? I mean people with a PS3 were willing to drop 600 bucks on one. I seen people buying PS4s on ebay and craisglist for well over 600. Its all anecdotal. Yes the PS4 is selling extremely well and better then the xbox, but all it means is more people want a PS4 then an xbox currently, for whatever their reasons. Which I'm sure everyone has their own reason. I had both an 360 and a PS3 and i brought a PS4 and xbox one in November. So i could use that anecdotal evidence and say 5 million people brought both just like me, and 2 million people brought PS4 only. Problem it, its highly inaccurate

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By clr84651

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

@clr84651 said:

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

again anecdotal. Maybe more people with a PS3 could afford to upgrade earlier while people on a 360 are saving up? Maybe more people are happy with their 360 and feel no need to upgrade right away? I mean people with a PS3 were willing to drop 600 bucks on one. I seen people buying PS4s on ebay and craisglist for well over 600. Its all anecdotal. Yes the PS4 is selling extremely well and better then the xbox, but all it means is more people want a PS4 then an xbox currently, for whatever their reasons. Which I'm sure everyone has their own reason. I had both an 360 and a PS3 and i brought a PS4 and xbox one in November. So i could use that anecdotal evidence and say 5 million people brought both just like me, and 2 million people brought PS4 only. Problem it, its highly inaccurate

I believe that the 360 did very well for reasons that don't exist anymore. I believe the Wii did extremely well for reasons that don't exist anymore. I believe that Sony consistently sells well while Nintendo & MS are hit and miss each gen. I believe Sony gave advantages to the other 2 last gen that they no longer have.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

I believe that the 360 did very well for reasons that don't exist anymore. I believe the Wii did extremely well for reasons that don't exist anymore. I believe that Sony consistently sells well while Nintendo & MS are hit and miss each gen. I believe Sony gave advantages to the other 2 last gen that they no longer have.

well if you believe it, then it must be true

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

LOL! That's right ;)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

LOL! That's right ;)

...how sad

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@darkangel115 said:

LOL! That's right ;)

...how sad

Don't worry the PC will outsell them all and always be able to do more FPS. Too bad there's not one company to attach all those PC sales too, then you could really gloat.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lostrib

@clr84651: gloat about what?

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 clr84651

You could say that PC outsells PS4, but PC fans can't since many companies make PCs. You can say they outperform PS4, which is a fact.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

You could say that PC outsells PS4, but PC fans can't since many companies make PCs. You can say they outperform PS4, which is a fact.

Do you actually read the garbage you post?

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

Yes, I know you believe it's garbage.

I also know you can't stand anyone to state facts you don't agree with/and or annoy you. It's not difficult to do either one or both.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

Well it is garbage, regardless of what I believe

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

I post garbage, facts that aren't facts to you, & all of what I post annoys you. Ya, I've got it down. ;)

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

I post garbage, facts that aren't facts to you, & all of what I post annoys you. Ya, I've got it down. ;)

Still not letting that go? You were wrong, get over it.

No more tears

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

No more tears

I understand that to you I was wrong. We can agree to disagree on that one. Some accept that the PS3 outsold and some don't. You don't have to and I don't have to agree with you. Sometimes people can both be correct and in this situation I believe that is the case. From your perspective I was wrong and from my perspective I was right.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

No more tears

I understand that to you I was wrong. We can agree to disagree on that one. Some accept that the PS3 outsold and some don't. You don't have to and I don't have to agree with you. Sometimes people can both be correct and in this situation I believe that is the case. From your perspective I was wrong and from my perspective I was right.

No, you just never provided factual proof of your statements. So you lost

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#79  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@fgjnfgh said:

I used to be an XBL subscriber until my subscription ended probably a few months ago. I didn't know my subscription ended, but I logged in after roughly 6 months or so of not being online and I was laughing at what they called deals they have. Most of the games on discounts are actually free on PS plus. DMC, Bioshock, Batman Arkham City, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, Remember Me, Sleeping Dogs, and Dragons Dogma. I can name more, but you see how PS Plus is way too better than XBL. I've been XBL member since 2006 and a Plus member since 2010

They are rentals with PSPlus. You get to keep them with GWG. I still don't think you invite other gamers to your game from within another game. Both services have their strengths and weaknesses. I own them both (PSPlus & XBL) and I have gotten great deals on games using both services.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

No more tears

To you I didn't. I provided sites that backed up what I stated. You didn't accept them as proof. To "YOU" they aren't proof. To me and others I've talked to they are proof and they agreed with me. You are more stubborn to accept them and that's your perogative.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@MonsieurX: It's relevant to system wars, get over it chump.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@lostrib: Sony did give a lot of major advantages to its competitors last gen. Make a proper argument or don't bother moaning and crying to him......

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

No more tears

To you I didn't. I provided sites that backed up what I stated. You didn't accept them as proof. To "YOU" they aren't proof. To me and others I've talked to they are proof and they agreed with me. You are more stubborn to accept them and that's your perogative.

...you didn't provide any proof. Sites based on predictions and estimates isn't proof. Get over it

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 lostrib

@Sagemode87 said:

@lostrib: Sony did give a lot of major advantages to its competitors last gen. Make a proper argument or don't bother moaning and crying to him......

I have no idea what you're talking about

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

No more tears

...you didn't provide any proof. Sites based on predictions and estimates isn't proof. Get over it

Like I said to you that's not proof, to others it is. You get over it. I made a statement and I showed what I based it on that's proof to me and many others. Obviously not you. The people that stated it on those sites believe it and many others too, but not you. VG Charts believe it. You don't and no one can make you. You get over it, as it's not provable by you that they're wrong. Where's your proof to dispute my proof? You have nothing of course as I've said too many times. How many times do I have to state that we have a difference of opinion on what's proof and what isn't for you to get it through your thick thick thick head?! Stop telling me over and over that I was wrong when I was not. I clearly stated my case and my proof. Where's yours to prove me wrong? Show me proof I'm wrong and I will agree I was wrong. Your opinion as to me being wrong isn't proof. The burden for me to agree with you against what I believe to be credible evidence is not what I have to do just to make you feel good about what you believe.

YOU GET THE **** OVER IT!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Like I said to you that's not proof, to others it is. You get over it. I made a statement and I showed what I based it on that's proof to me and many others. Obviously not you. The people that stated it on those sites believe it and many others too, but not you. VG Charts believe it. You don't and no one can make you. You get over it, as it's not provable by you that they're wrong. Where's your proof to dispute my proof? You have nothing of course as I've said too many times. How many times do I have to state that we have a difference of opinion on what's proof and what isn't for you to get it through your thick thick thick head?! Stop telling me over and over that I was wrong when I was not. I clearly stated my case and my proof. Where's yours to prove me wrong? Show me proof I'm wrong and I will agree I was wrong. Your opinion as to me being wrong isn't proof. The burden for me to agree with you against what I believe to be credible evidence is not what I have to do just to make you feel good about what you believe.

...this seems like the opposite of getting over it.

Seriously, you need to just accept the loss and move on

Edit: oh wow, I just realized I made it into your sig. You really should seek help

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By clr84651

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

Edit: oh wow, I just realized I made it into your sig. You really should seek help

It's in my sig to say **** YOU LOSER! HA HA HA HA HA! I need no help and no one can help you. HA HA HA HA HA! ACCEPT IT LOSER!

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#88 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts
@kingtito said:
@Krelian-co said:

@kingtito said:

@Krelian-co said:

@epic-gamerz said:

Actually TitanFree was Free. Yes they had to sell their best system seller for Free just to drive sales of their Failing console. Even Sony isn't that nice

and it failed since ps4 destroyed xbone yet again in march.

Have numbers to back that up kid? Didn't think so

as always you thought wrong, getting tired of correcting lems ignorance around here, you try too hard for someone who still lives in his parents basement.

get owned 1

get owned 2

You moron leading in sales is not the same as getting destroyed. You're a freaking idiot loser cow. Be gone kid

Dat butthurt...lmao...

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#89  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Still living with Mommy there in Noblesville, or Nobletucky, as we call it in Carmel?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60715 Posts

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

PS Plus sucked large amounts of d*ck for the first while. Games for Gold is getting better, but is still lagging behind.

PS Plus hasn't been too great the last couple months, IMO

I think it has been. I've gotten about every game available for NA.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lostrib

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

@clr84651 said:

@lostrib said:

It's in my sig to say **** YOU LOSER! HA HA HA HA HA! I need no help and no one can help you. HA HA HA HA HA! ACCEPT IT LOSER!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By lostrib

@Heil68 said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

PS Plus sucked large amounts of d*ck for the first while. Games for Gold is getting better, but is still lagging behind.

Well for me, I already have Arkham city and I've beaten Tomb Raider

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60715 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Heil68 said:

@lostrib said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Well for me, I already have Arkham city and I've beaten Tomb Raider

I got TR again, even though I beat it on PC and the definite edition on Xbone. It's a fun game and I'll play it again at some point.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#95 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

...okay.