MS likely has the best game coming next gen. Whole lotta BUTTHURT up in here!!!!!!

• 60 results
VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Why are these boards filled with so many shitty alts that post the same trolling nonsense over and over and over again?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

Can we ban this guy already?

I_p_daily will simply create another alt.

Maybe the next one is call I_got_owned.😂

Fingers cross.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9600 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

The Outer Worlds is nowhere near as good as the Fallout franchise, so I'll take a wait and see approach. Either way, I'm very likely to buy the game since I like games like that.

The Outer Worlds is a budget game. Obsidian said this all along, but even on a budget it's still a great game, but sure it's not on a AAAA budget, but with MS backing now The Outer Wolds 2 is likely going to be a much bigger budget game just like Avowed will be.

The Outer Worlds sold over 2 million copies exceeding Obsidian's goals. Not bad for a budget game. This will likely give the green light for MS to pump much more budget into an Outer Wolds 2 to rival Bethesda's new franchise Starfield.

Things are looking pretty good for Xbox gamers these days, lots to be excited for. Only Cows will try to suppress this mindset.

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is that I fell for the hype of The Outer Worlds and very likely had it escalated in my own mind. I wasn't a fan of the game and feel people over praise it personally. To me it felt boring and like a slog, but I did see glimpses of brilliance. I'll probably go back and play the game more one of these days since I never got close to completion. I simply just didn't enjoy my time with the game. That said however it also wasn't terrible and I would love to see what the devs can do with a large budget, especially since I easily prefer ES type games over that of Fallout type games.

I am excited for their upcoming game and it's easily one of my most anticipated games at this point. I judge each game separately.

I'm assuming the last two sentences you posted aren't aimed at me but more of a general statement?

I feel as though things next gen will be great and I am looking forward to it. I'm easily more excited for next gen overall than I have been for the last 2.

No I actually totally understand what you're saying and no I was not directly coming at you I was just giving some useful insights. I personally did not have huge big budget expectation with the Outer Worlds but like yourself I think some did and they felt a bit let down. I can see some of the short comings of the Outer Worlds like the weak physics and copy n paste feel in some parts but Obsidian has even said this themselves that these were short comings they had to live with because they just did not have the extra budget but this is known.

The best part About The Outer Worlds is it actually has a pretty deep engaging story and you can play how you want. I'd recommend not playing on anything less then hard. The game is to easy on normal, but hard should be the standard, and Super Nova if you really want the best and don't mind your companions dying. I personally play on hard just because I like keeping my companions but I may play a second play through on Super Nova.

I'll tell you something interesting The Outer Worlds is actually a lot longer of a game then most realize. I've got over 50+ hours in it and i'm not that close to finishing it yet. If you venture off the beaten path and do all the side quest and companion quest and many task quest their is a ton to offer in this game. I just started playing it again the past few days I had put it down for ma bit the past few months but i'm back playing it again and enjoying it again.

I'm a bit of a scoundrel when I play. I make some friends and some I just strait murder after I talk to them and take their loot lol.

If you temper your expectations and realize that The Outer Worlds is a big game on a budget and it's more of an AA-AAA type game then you can enjoy and have a good deal of fun with it and really appreciate it.

As for Avowed I think MS knows they have something special with Obsidian for this one and MS is going to give Obsidian the money and freedom to make it a full blown AAAA type game and it's likely going to be one of the best games next gen and known as another cult classic from Obsidian just like Fallout New Vegas was.

Yeah man I usually play games on the hardest setting that is unlocked from the beginning. I will jump back on with a new save file and keep my expectations in check. I actually love many lower budget open world games, but for whatever reason I just couldn't get into this one.

Either way, I'll fire it up again and try to get further into the game.. perhaps I didn't give it a fair chance. I mean, it sure as hell wouldn't be the first time if I wind up liking it after revisiting a game that at first I didn't care for.

I probably just allowed myself to be swept up in the moment and didn't temper my expectations due to so many people acclaiming it as the next big thing. If I go in again reminding myself it was a smaller studio with a vision but short on the pocket change of the big dogs I may come out with a difference in opinion.

Sometimes I have to take a step back and look at things from another perspective and realize that just because I have a huge backlog doesn't mean I shouldn't give each game a fair chance. I always tell myself I will but then find that often times I put a game to the side after only playing a couple/few hours which often times doesn't tell the whole story of what the game has to offer.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

Plenty of butthurt or disillusionment? Xbox fanboys...can't live with them, can't live without them lol

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55 onesiphorus
Member since 2014 • 5294 Posts

@vfighter said:

Why are these boards filled with so many s****y alts that post the same trolling nonsense over and over and over again?

Unfortunately, that is the nature of System Wars. The fact that users can bash systems is why trolling is common on this forum. It is rare in forums that prohibits system-bashing. Another is that banned users can create alternative accounts by using proxy IP sites that conceal their actual IP addresses. And another is that unlike NeoGAF (which bans free e-mail accounts like Google Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, etc.), users can use any e-mail account to create an account at GameSpot. This makes it easy to create alternative accounts than using a school, work, or ISP (Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, etc.) e-mail account.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Yep, absolutely no doubt about it...

Great stuff. :P

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

@Sam3231 said:

It's a shame sony fans can't buy digital preparation H for their hurt butt

They gonna need a lotta PH next gen with all the DF losses in game comparisons against the XSX and all the Game Pass greatness and Avowed.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7307 Posts

yeah its years from being done. again xbox fans still waiting for those AAA games. so only halo is there big hitter at launch? while sony has grand 7 and miles and another rumored AAA game(resistance)and godfall.

really you xbox fans have been waiting years and years for these AAA games and still waiting 2 or more years in next gen for these games.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@WitIsWisdom said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

The Outer Worlds is a budget game. Obsidian said this all along, but even on a budget it's still a great game, but sure it's not on a AAAA budget, but with MS backing now The Outer Wolds 2 is likely going to be a much bigger budget game just like Avowed will be.

The Outer Worlds sold over 2 million copies exceeding Obsidian's goals. Not bad for a budget game. This will likely give the green light for MS to pump much more budget into an Outer Wolds 2 to rival Bethesda's new franchise Starfield.

Things are looking pretty good for Xbox gamers these days, lots to be excited for. Only Cows will try to suppress this mindset.

Yeah, I mean don't get me wrong. All I'm saying is that I fell for the hype of The Outer Worlds and very likely had it escalated in my own mind. I wasn't a fan of the game and feel people over praise it personally. To me it felt boring and like a slog, but I did see glimpses of brilliance. I'll probably go back and play the game more one of these days since I never got close to completion. I simply just didn't enjoy my time with the game. That said however it also wasn't terrible and I would love to see what the devs can do with a large budget, especially since I easily prefer ES type games over that of Fallout type games.

I am excited for their upcoming game and it's easily one of my most anticipated games at this point. I judge each game separately.

I'm assuming the last two sentences you posted aren't aimed at me but more of a general statement?

I feel as though things next gen will be great and I am looking forward to it. I'm easily more excited for next gen overall than I have been for the last 2.

No I actually totally understand what you're saying and no I was not directly coming at you I was just giving some useful insights. I personally did not have huge big budget expectation with the Outer Worlds but like yourself I think some did and they felt a bit let down. I can see some of the short comings of the Outer Worlds like the weak physics and copy n paste feel in some parts but Obsidian has even said this themselves that these were short comings they had to live with because they just did not have the extra budget but this is known.

The best part About The Outer Worlds is it actually has a pretty deep engaging story and you can play how you want. I'd recommend not playing on anything less then hard. The game is to easy on normal, but hard should be the standard, and Super Nova if you really want the best and don't mind your companions dying. I personally play on hard just because I like keeping my companions but I may play a second play through on Super Nova.

I'll tell you something interesting The Outer Worlds is actually a lot longer of a game then most realize. I've got over 50+ hours in it and i'm not that close to finishing it yet. If you venture off the beaten path and do all the side quest and companion quest and many task quest their is a ton to offer in this game. I just started playing it again the past few days I had put it down for ma bit the past few months but i'm back playing it again and enjoying it again.

I'm a bit of a scoundrel when I play. I make some friends and some I just strait murder after I talk to them and take their loot lol.

If you temper your expectations and realize that The Outer Worlds is a big game on a budget and it's more of an AA-AAA type game then you can enjoy and have a good deal of fun with it and really appreciate it.

As for Avowed I think MS knows they have something special with Obsidian for this one and MS is going to give Obsidian the money and freedom to make it a full blown AAAA type game and it's likely going to be one of the best games next gen and known as another cult classic from Obsidian just like Fallout New Vegas was.

Yeah man I usually play games on the hardest setting that is unlocked from the beginning. I will jump back on with a new save file and keep my expectations in check. I actually love many lower budget open world games, but for whatever reason I just couldn't get into this one.

Either way, I'll fire it up again and try to get further into the game.. perhaps I didn't give it a fair chance. I mean, it sure as hell wouldn't be the first time if I wind up liking it after revisiting a game that at first I didn't care for.

I probably just allowed myself to be swept up in the moment and didn't temper my expectations due to so many people acclaiming it as the next big thing. If I go in again reminding myself it was a smaller studio with a vision but short on the pocket change of the big dogs I may come out with a difference in opinion.

Sometimes I have to take a step back and look at things from another perspective and realize that just because I have a huge backlog doesn't mean I shouldn't give each game a fair chance. I always tell myself I will but then find that often times I put a game to the side after only playing a couple/few hours which often times doesn't tell the whole story of what the game has to offer.

Yeah I used to get like that, like I would try to hammer through games because I got others to get to but I would find myself grinding because I wanted to check another game out. I finally learned to just sit back play a game for awhile enjoy it then put it down go play another game for awhile and come back in a few months to a previous game and get back into it again. I do that with a lot of games. I still play The Witcher 3 expansions and go back every few months and play Skyrim i'm doing the same with the Outer Worlds and i'll check out the Outer Worlds DLC next month, then i'm sure i'll be consumed in Cyber Punk 2077 for months then i'll give it a break and go back to some other games again.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 I_own_u_4ever
@tormentos said:
@Juub1990 said:

Can we ban this guy already?

I_p_daily will simply create another alt.

Maybe the next one is call I_got_owned.😂

Fingers cross.

Dude really how the hell have you lasted this long on here SHEESH!!!!!!