Nintendo Switch fans made a crazy Infographic to show the consoles massive upcoming lineup

• 106 results
Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7229 Posts

This is insane. This console is 7 years old now and still selling record breaking numbers in 2023. Nintendo might even sell 20 million copies this year...something so-called industry leader Sony has never done in its history of gaming. And mad props for them including HammerWatch II. Lets-a-go Nintendo!

Source

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4270 Posts

The best console ever!!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6645 Posts

Is this supposed to be a great list or a funny joke?

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1279 Posts

I don't know 90% of these games, and the ones I do are multiplats.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mesome713

@pclover1980: You must be a PC gamer. PC got so must shovelware it’s hard to see anything else.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23983 Posts

Want:

• Pikmin 4
  • Sonic Superstars
  • Pikmin 1+2 (never played these)
  • Mario Wonder
  • Ys 10
  • Metal Slug Tactics
  • Splatoon DLC
  • Silksong
  • Prince of Persia
  • Suikoden 1&2 (never played these)
  • Sparks of Hope DLC

But I wont necessarily get all of them on the Switch

I might also get Blasphemous 2, Ghost Trick and Dragon Quest Monsters. Could also get Fantasy Life 2 if my friend insists I get it.

So up to 15 games. My wallet is hurting.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 227

#8  Edited By BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17898 Posts

Switch gamer looking through upcoming games for something to get excited about...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Maroxad
@mesome713 said:

@pclover1980: You must be a PC gamer. PC got so must shovelware it’s hard to see anything else.

PC gaming is rife with strong titles.

One of the reasons the switch has so many good games is because of all the indie games that trickle down to the switch. That is why the switch has had 851 games with favorable reviews in its 6 years. That is almost 150 high scoring games per year :O And thank PC gaming for that!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Maroxad

@BassMan: Is that you tryin to find reasons to justify wasting money on a RTX 40XX?

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

Literally all bloatware.

All I want is a Wind Waker and Metroid Prime 2 and 3 remaster please.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BassMan  Online

@Maroxad said:

@BassMan: Is that you tryin to find reasons to justify wasting money on a RTX 40XX?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Maroxad
@BassMan said:

Why would I be jealous?

The 40XX is just evidence of the addage, "a fool and his money are easily seperated".

Imagine thinking that anyone is jealous of the bulky, energy intesnsive 40XX. That can't run any games that a 1070 still can. Sure I miss out on some graphical fidelity that I wouldnt even notice anyways. Big whoopie.

I spent my money on actually better things. A proper garden, electric bicycle, books and training to learn new skills, ASUS ROG Ally. Things with actual value.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45419 Posts

TC thinks these are exclusives lolol

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BassMan  Online
@Maroxad said:
@BassMan said:

Why would I be jealous?

The 40XX is just evidence of the addage, "a fool and his money are easily seperated".

Imagine thinking that anyone is jealous of the bulky, energy intesnsive 40XX. That can't run any games that a 1070 still can. Sure I miss out on some graphical fidelity that I wouldnt even notice anyways. Big whoopie.

I spent my money on actually better things. A garden, electric bicycle, books and training to learn new skills. Things with actual value.

Nobody gives a fuk about your garden and other bullshit. We are on a gaming forum and you are using a 1070 and claiming that it is fine. LOL

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Maroxad
@BassMan said:

Nobody gives a fuk about your garden and other bullshit. We are on a gaming forum and you are using a 1070 and claiming that it is fine. LOL

The 1070 can still run any game including Total War Warhammer 3, just fine. No need to upgrade.

No one will miss a few extra wrinkles and details. They don't add anything to the game.

The 15 games from that list TC shared, my 1070 graphics card will have no issue maxing.

Your 40XX will be replaced in 2 years. My Garden is great for the bees (many of which are endangered), adds value to my plot, looks really nice, and will last until I move. My electric bike helps keeping me fit, healthy and happy. My new skills have already advanced my career. These are all long term investments that add a lot more value to my life. Your 40XX will be discarded in 2 years. Replcaed by an even more unncessary waste. Almost as bad as paying for the blue checkmark.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BassMan  Online

@Maroxad: Dude, stop bullshitting people. GTX 1070 is a 7 year old GPU that was mid-range when it launched. It is trash by today's standards. It doesn't even meet the minimum system requirements for some games and delivers an absolutely terrible experience in so many others. Shit tier gaming.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Maroxad

@BassMan: What games can it not run on minimum settings?

It can run Total War: Warhammer 3 just fine. Averaging at around 60 FPS.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PCLover1980

@mesome713 said:

most of these are coming to other consoles too, so that ruins your "argument".

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maroxad

With a Switch I can play the upcoming Pikmin 4, Mario Wonder, Rain Code, Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince

With a PS5 I can play the upcoming Spiderman 2, Rise of the Ronin and that Wolverine game.

With a GTX 40XX, my new options are...

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BassMan  Online
@Maroxad said:

Total Warhammer 3 is a potato game and any PC gamer who cares about quality knows that you should use the recommended specs as your minimum specs and go from there. You obviously do not care about quality if you are rocking a 1070 in 2023. You don't even meet the minimum requirement for Starfield, let alone a game like Immortals of Aveum.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Maroxad
@BassMan said:
@Maroxad said:

Total Warhammer 3 is a potato game and any PC gamer who cares about quality knows that you should use the recommended specs as your minimum specs and go from there. You obviously do not care about quality if you are rocking a 1070 in 2023. You don't even meet the minimum requirement for Starfield, let alone a game like Immortals of Aveum.

In other words...

Hey if you are going to pretend games don't exist because you don't care about them, so will I.

And I do care about quality. Difference is that your idea of quality is pretty but ultimately mechanically weak games. While I like the tight platforming of Mario, Pizza Tower, the mechanical depth of total war, the emergent gameplay of Dwarf Fortress and the ability to rewrite history in Paradox interactive games.

In other words, I like quality GAMING experiences. While you are attracted to shiny garbage.

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1267 Posts

You'd think if the Switch was so great he'd be playing it instead of making this graphic.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BassMan  Online

@Maroxad: I am talking about technical quality and not quality of game design. I like many types of games and I have the hardware to ensure that I have a quality experience regardless of what I choose to play. Whether I am playing a potato game like Hollow Knight or a demanding game like Cyberpunk 2077 with RT Overdrive, quality is always being delivered. A 1070 is just a joke. My 4090 annihilates your 1070. Your 1070 doesn't even support DLSS, let alone frame generation. Heck, it doesn't even have RT cores. Even the Xbox Series Shit does RT. Yikes!

Imagine gaming on a 1070 in 2023
Imagine gaming on a 1070 in 2023
Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mesome713

@pclover1980: That’s the beauty with Switch. We get best PC has plus 100s of exclusives.

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PCLover1980

@mesome713: And we get switch exclusives and 95% of the games out there ;)

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44492 Posts

Definitely a good number of games that I want to get in there.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Maroxad

@BassMan: Cyberpunk 2077 or quality, pick one.

I for one will probably be having far more fun playing Super Mario Wonder with vastly superior gameplay, or Rain Code with superior writing, than you will playing Cyperpunk's dlc.

I like games with artistic merit, and games that play well. None of the games you have mentioned do that. In fact, AAA games outside of Nintendo, Valve and Capcom tend to be sorely lacking in the gameplay department. At that point making said games a complete waste of time.

Edit: In fact, I don't think I will upgrade from my 1070 until it either breaks or if Valve releases a new game. You can mock me for only having a 1070. But what exactly would I be doing with a better graphcis card? The games that would actually need/use it kinda suck.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Mesome713

@pclover1980: Yeah, you can keep those pirates. We dont want those low life broke bums.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BassMan  Online

@Maroxad said:

I for one will probably be having far more fun playing Super Mario Wonder with vastly superior gameplay, or Rain Code with superior writing, than you will playing Cyperpunk's dlc.

I like games with artistic merit, and games that play well. None of the games you have mentioned do that. In fact, AAA games outside of Nintendo, Valve and Capcom tend to be sorely lacking in the gameplay department. At that point making said games a complete waste of time.

Edit: In fact, I don't think I will upgrade from my 1070 until it either breaks or if Valve releases a new game. You can mock me for only having a 1070. But what exactly would I be doing with a better graphcis card? The games that would actually need/use it kinda suck.

Bottom line, you have a GTX 1070 in 2023, you don't care about quality, and you are hyping trash like this....

Loading Video...

while putting down this....

Loading Video...

GTFO, your opinions are shit and so is your taste in games. Yes, I realize that is also my opinion and if you don't like it....

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39691 Posts

@BassMan said:
@Maroxad said:

Bottom line, you have a GTX 1070 in 2023, you don't care about quality, and you are hyping trash like this....

Loading Video...

while putting down this....

Loading Video...

GTFO, your opinions are shit and so is your taste in games. Yes, I realize that is also my opinion and if you don't like it....

Hell yea, dude. Destroy him. He has a 1070, its pathetic. Hiding under "i am a pc gamer", and pretending to care about quality, while having a 1070 is the most hypocrite statement ever registered on this forum. Simply pathetic.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Maroxad

@BassMan: Talk about trailers all you like. CD Projekt Red are a one hit wonder with the Witcher 3. Cyberpunk 2077 was legendary for being a disaster and the Witcher 1 and 2 were both dull.

Meanwhile Spike Chunsoft have a lot of Visual Novel classics under their belt.

https://opencritic.com/game/8525/cyberpunk-2077

vs

https://opencritic.com/game/4511/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony

That is without the atrocious gameplay, and a story that isn't horribly paced. If rain code comes close to zero escape or danganronpa, it will far outclass the cliche generic cyberpunk that you are hyping.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hardwenzen

^

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50648 Posts

Whole Lotta crap

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BassMan  Online

@Maroxad: Again, trying to manipulate CP2077 scores by including reviews of trash console versions. It literally says this on the page...

Stop bullshitting people like CDPR was bullshitting console gamers and stick to the real score...

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/cyberpunk-2077

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BassMan  Online

@Chutebox said:

Whole Lotta crap

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Maroxad
@BassMan said:

@Maroxad: Again, trying to manipulate CP2077 scores by including reviews of trash console versions. It literally says this on the page...

Stop bullshitting people like CDPR was bullshitting console gamers and stick to the real score...

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/cyberpunk-2077

So now to add cherrypicking on top of your long list of logical fallacies. Nice!

The game was a broken mess even on PC. And the game had issues extending far beyond the technical issues. The game's combat was poor, the AI was a joke, the storyline was cliche and poorly paced.

Seriously, why did the AI of Ultima 6 and 7 feel more alive than the one in a 2020 game?

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sancho_Panzer  Online
Member since 2015 • 2525 Posts

A cracking lineup for a smashing system!

Here's to another great year for Nintendu.

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 529 Posts

Wow.. what a list. You've got those heavy hitters like Just Dance and Fashion Dreamers... Some Hot Wheels games... Even the old Batman games are up there.

Who needs Spiderman 2 when you've got BIOMUTANT??

Who needs Starfield when you've got Lord of the Rings GOLLUM this fall??

That's truely some top tier gaming for the rest of the year. No sir, not missing out on anything at all.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BassMan  Online

@Maroxad: I always recommended people play CP 2077 on PC and certainly not on a 1070. LOL

I waited for patches before playing it, but the PC version was in a much better state at launch than on consoles. I don't agree with your opinion, especially when it comes to story. Like I said, the game is not perfect, it has some issues, but it is still a good game, especially after patches. I played the game initially on a 3080 and I am now enjoying it on a 4090 with RT Overdrive. I guess if I was playing games on a 1070 or a shit console, I would also think they are worse than what they are. LOL

Seriously, a 1070...

This is you...

1070 plays all the games
1070 plays all the games

Damn 1070 is shit. I'm fucked.  Now I have to pretend AAA games suck because I can only run potato games properly.
Damn 1070 is shit. I'm fucked. Now I have to pretend AAA games suck because I can only run potato games properly.
BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BassMan  Online

@pcgamerlaszlo said:

Wow.. what a list. You've got those heavy hitters like Just Dance and Fashion Dreamers... Some Hot Wheels games... Even the old Batman games are up there.

Who needs Spiderman 2 when you've got BIOMUTANT??

Who needs Starfield when you've got Lord of the Rings GOLLUM this fall??

That's truely some top tier gaming for the rest of the year. No sir, not missing out on anything at all.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maroxad
@BassMan said:

@Maroxad: I always recommended people play CP 2077 on PC and certainly not on a 1070. LOL

I waited for patches before playing it, but the PC version was in a much better state at launch than on consoles. I don't agree with your opinion, especially when it comes to story. Like I said, the game is not perfect, it has some issues, but it is still a good game, especially after patches. I played the game initially on a 3080 and I am now enjoying it on a 4090 with RT Overdrive. I guess if I was playing games on a 1070 or a shit console, I would also think they are worse than what they are. LOL

Seriously, a 1070...

This is you...

1. Yes, the 1070 still plays all current games, meeting the minimum requirements. Starfield and that other game have not released yet.
  2. I have said that AAA games have mostly sucked for years now. Even in conversations I have had with you. This isn't even a controversial statement either. AAA games and the AAA industry gets bashed all the time.
  3. Starfield looks like hot garbage. Which is why you see the game getting bashed all over the place. Doesnt help with Bethesda's track record, which has been one of weaksauce action adventures masquerading as RPGs. The other game has barely any hype whatsoever. Nothing shown about either makes them a must have. Starfield is a design by committee game that doesnt seem to know what it wants to be. And the other looks really weak in its "gunplay" doing nothing interesting with its core premise.
  4. The 1070 holds up, it can run TW: WH3 and will probably be able to run Pharaoh as well. At most, it can only not run 2 games that look like garbage anyways.

So again,

With a Switch I can play the upcoming Pikmin 4, Mario Wonder, Rain Code, Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince

With a PS5 I can play the upcoming Spiderman 2, Rise of the Ronin and that Wolverine game.

With a GTX 40XX, my new options are...

But who knows, maybe in 5 years I will have to replace the 1070. But by then the 50XX will be out, probably the 60XX as well.

In order to justify a purchase of hardware, I like to require the hardware to have 5 games I am interested in playing. That I currently can not play. As of now, the 1070 can play every current game that I currently know of at at least 30 fps, and the only 2 upcoming games I can't play, also happen to be 2 games I couldnt care less for.

I award the 40XX zero points.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BassMan  Online

@Maroxad: You claim AAA games suck yet you are championing such games on PS5. LOL, you are so full of shit.

I listed 2 games where a 1070 doesn't even meet the minimum requirement and there are others like Silent Hill 2 remake. This will be a regular theme for you with games that are current gen only. Your 1070 already struggles terribly with existing games and you mention playing games at low settings and 30fps. You are no better than a console peasant...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hardwenzen

Maroxad thinks that a 1070 is still playing all the current games😅😅😅Its one of those "my Xbone is still perfectly capable, so i don't see any reason to buy an X". What a meme.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22413 Posts

@outworld222 said:

The best console ever!!

I agree, and still has an amazing upcoming line up even at this stage of its life.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By hardwenzen

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@outworld222 said:

The best console ever!!

I agree, and still has an amazing upcoming line up even at this stage of its life.

Damn sheep.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22413 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@outworld222 said:

The best console ever!!

Damn sheep.

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1009 Posts

People are having some good meltdowns in this thread 😆

Lavamelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Lavamelon  Online
Member since 2016 • 869 Posts

I see Fate: Samurai Remnant on that list. Is that related to Fate: Zero anime series? If so, then that game will be easy purchase for me. Love that anime.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3055 Posts

That list is trash to me. Like why is Nintendo even a thing anymore. Give Metroid and Zelda to someone else. Mario can go die along with the pokemons. All gutter trash.