Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8104 Posts

i'm all about new hardware and more options.. but this is a weird generation where we haven't even seen price-drops on current hardware.. heck, we've seen price increases instead..

so i'd be curious to see what kind of pricepoint the PS5 Pro is going to land at and how well it will actually be received commercially.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44098 Posts
@Antwan3K said:

i'm all about new hardware and more options.. but this is a weird generation where we haven't even seen price-drops on current hardware.. heck, we've seen price increases instead..

so i'd be curious to see what kind of pricepoint the PS5 Pro is going to land at and how well it will actually be received commercially.

Strangest gen I've ever witnessed, and I've been around since the biggening of it all. And even before that. lol :P

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38947 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

$599.99. You can quote me back on this, i am never wrong in my predictions.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

1.45x performance increase is so disappointing. I was hoping for a 25 TFLOP GPU and the PSSR technology coming on top of that.