Red fall's latest gameplay footage was shown on IGN, It looks like MS's 1st Xbox Series only tilte...

• 55 results
KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3525 Posts

@above_average: Pretty sure it doesn't run natively on the One. Sorry 😔

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44328 Posts

MS/Xbox games 24/7/365...

lol :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#53 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13133 Posts

@above_average said:
@kvallyx said:
@above_average said:
@thatforumuser said:

"It looks like MS's 1st Xbox Series only tilte..." this poster forget about the King Of Graphics Next Generation Flight Simulator! Beautiful sky beautiful building beautiful planet earth on your TV screen! 🤯

Sorry you don't know your own xbox/MS history, so you confidently make silly errors like this.

Flight Similator is/was NOT the first Xbox Series only title. Flight Similator was a PC game PERIOD. Flight Sim was developed and released on PC a full YEAR before Xbox Series consoles even launched.

When this PC game was ported to Xbox systems Xbox One was simply too weak to run it so it was skipped.

Flight Sim was never built or promoted as a Xbox Series developed title because it simply was a PC game. Redfall is your first Xbox Series only title built with xbox consoles in mind.

Flight Sim was built side by side with the Xbox console according to the developers. So as usual, you are wrong. Do you ever tire of being wrong?

And yes, Flight Simulator 2020 is supported on Xbox One. Wworks great. Enjoy:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/play-microsoft-flight-simulator-with-xbox-cloud-gaming#:~:text=Microsoft%20Flight%20Simulator%20can%20be%20played%20on%20an%20Xbox%20One,from%20the%20in%2Dgame%20Marketplace.

@Pedro said:

@kvallyx: Poor lad is always wrong and angry.😂

Cloud huh? and works great on Xbox one you say? So, by your own admission, this is not a game build and designed specifically for Xbox Series Consoles yes? Do you not even realize that was my entire point? Smh CHECKMATE!

As usual, Pedro tries to co-sign on something that actually PROVES my original argument correct. lol you're really a special duck but thanks for agreeing with me here.

To reacp, Redfall is MS's 1st current gen only Xbox Series designed game, and it looks like an upscaled PS3 title that MS is selling at retial for $70. Enjoy Xboxers

It's ok, I don't mind that you are wrong. You will have better days, you just need to try harder. You seem upset that Flight Simulator 2020 is MS's 1st current gen only Xbox Series designed game and it is better looking than anything Sony has released to date.

As for Redfall, day one here my friend. $70, and I can't wait to fucking play it. It looks fun as hell.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4694 Posts

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2023/04/10/xboxs-redfall-looks-great-or-terrible-depending-on-the-footage-you-watch/?sh=7e16a05a40b9

I will wait to pass judgment on this game until I have played it (as I do with any game)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#55  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70663 Posts

@above_average said:
@Pedro said:

@kvallyx: Poor lad is always wrong and angry.😂

Cloud huh? and works great on Xbox one you say? So, by your own admission, this is not a game build and designed specifically for Xbox Series Consoles yes? Do you not even realize that was my entire point? Smh CHECKMATE!

As usual, Pedro tries to co-sign on something that actually PROVES my original argument correct. lol you're really a special duck but thanks for agreeing with me here.

To reacp, Redfall is MS's 1st current gen only Xbox Series designed game, and it looks like an upscaled PS3 title that MS is selling at retial for $70. Enjoy Xboxers

So, you were wrong and decided "I don't believe I have made myself look dumb enough so let me double down so that I remove all doubt."😂

All this stress just because Bethesda is not making the game for PS5.🤣