loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1176 Posts

Anytime now. Anytime......and it is like that for years. So, Bloodborne this year too?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#52 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58421 Posts

Harrumph! No Infamous trilogy? That's a shame.

Definitely interested in Ghosts of Tsushima, though.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2467 Posts

Demon's Souls looks and sounds ugly. Would rather emulate the original again. Rest of those ports are unexciting. What a boring company they've become. Would take Last Guardian port over any of those. Flawed game for sure, annoying AI at times, but last remnant of a better time for the company, when mechanically simple, linear, cinematic games that were not movie games could still be made. Probably the last time they ever seriously supported their Japanese division. Clearly if it had started production a few years later, they would have cancelled it before it got anywhere, for not checking off the same boxes as every tedious movie game they now make.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Last_Lap  Online
Member since 2023 • 6416 Posts

@pcgamerlaszlo: Expecting and getting are 2 totally different things.

And PC accounts dwarf that of Sony's and only makes up 20% of Sony's revenue, thanks for proving my point for me 🤣

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 514 Posts

@last_lap: You didn't prove anything but your inability to read information provided. It's only going to grow as time goes on bub. Sorry it bugs you, but Sony's own CEO's backing it so I guess you'll have to get over it or die mad about it.

https://insider-gaming.com/sony-ceo-says-playstations-gaming-future/

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Last_Lap  Online

@pcgamerlaszlo: I don't care if Sony does or doesn't. Your argument is flawed and DID prove my point that Hermits don't buy their games, and that PC's gamer base it bigger than Sony's but makes up only 1/5th of the money.

Those are facts you posted, or are you saying that's a lie now because it destroys your narrative.

Me mad lol, mate you're the one who's mad here. Maybe if you lot bought their games and reported millions in sales of X Sony game in a week you might have an argument, as it stands your legless and trying to enter a running race 🤣

Good day sir 🙋‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11663 Posts

PCGamerLaszlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PCGamerLaszlo
Member since 2023 • 514 Posts

@last_lap: You should actually open the link I posted and mentioned a 2nd time. Kinda touches on everything you just said bub. Each exclusive game with millions in sales, Sony's PC game profit last year, projected sales I already mentioned, and also Sony's CEO saying PC gaming is part of Sony's future. But by all means, you say PC gamers don't buy games and it's not worth it for Sony. I guess that data I provided is inaccurate and you're not mad. Totally factual, and I'm sure everyone in the thread knows that

Good day to you as well! 👍

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1005 Posts

Sony likes money, it makes sense. I just hope they actually add substantial options for PC. Most of their pc ports have been good so I'm expecting good things.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

These don't release alongside the PS5 version. Sony is smart enough to double dip unlike MS.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Pedro

@Sagemode87 said:

These don't release alongside the PS5 version. Sony is smart enough to double dip unlike MS.

What is the marketshare of people who will buy the PS5 and the PC version?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#63 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

I'll take Demon's Souls, thank you. Burn the rest.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Litchie
@last_lap said:

Why, it's not like Hermits buy them anyway.

How so? PC gamers buy more games than console gamers.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Last_Lap  Online

@Litchie said:
@last_lap said:

Why, it's not like Hermits buy them anyway.

How so? PC gamers buy more games than console gamers.

Well, it's been reported that hermits bought only 1.5 million copies of Spiderman remastered on PC and yet Spiderman sold 20 million copies on PS4.

Yet Steam has a higher MUA with 132 million compared to Sony's of 107 million.

So, 25 million more monthly users and 18.5 fewer copies sold. What more proof do you want? well let me continue.

God of War (2018) sold 19.5 million on PS4 and the recent Gamespot article has sale at 23 million when PC sales are added meaning PC version sold 3.5 million copies.

"As part of its latest earnings briefing, Sony has announced that 2018's God of War has now sold over 23 million units worldwide. This is a big jump over the game's previous sales record of 19.5 million units as of August 2021, with new sales being boosted by God of War's recent release on PC"

See Hermits don't buy as many games as you think.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Litchie

@last_lap: Hermits don't buy games because the heavily marketed on Playstation, released much later on PC Spiderman and God of War sold more on Playstation?

Mkay.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#67 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24996 Posts

@Litchie said:

@last_lap: Hermits don't buy games because the heavily marketed on Playstation, released much later on PC Spiderman and God of War sold more on Playstation?

Mkay.

God of war 2018 was so bad that I just quit after an hour. its just a game where you do nothing at all.

holding W key for hour is pain.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46488 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@lamprey263 said:

This is what cows deserve.

Yup, after creating so many "Xbox is going multiplat, is Microsoft doomed" they deserve to lose all 6 games.

Who is losing games though? And most of those games are a few years old, following the PlayStation PC release trend.

If Cows are upset about “losing” these games they need to grow up. How keeping folks from playing games makes them enjoy theirs more is mental. But folks trying to equate this to releasing on PC day and date is also silly. PlayStation has doubled down on their strategy. They’ve also come out against pushing everything on a subscription service. The Xbox and PlayStation strategies are different.

And the “Xbox is going multiplat” stuff is all coming from Xbox. It’s not some fanboy nonsense. So don’t project fanboyism on folks where there is none.

Yes, a ton of gamers need to grow up, whenever their favourite console loses a game they will throw a hissy fit.

In fact it's pretty clear what has been going on: Sony announces these ports and releases them on PC without much fanfare. Because whenever they did, droves of mad fans flock to twitter and reddit to express their rage about the situation.

They accuse Sony of delivering the best version on PC and they swear never to buy a playstation console/game ever again.

Sony doesn't want this kind of bad press so they perhaps release one trailer for a PC port and then dump the game on Steam (thus resulting in very low sales numbers).

I wouldnt wanna be Sony in this situation because whatever they do, they get *******

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Last_Lap  Online

@Litchie said:

Mkay.

You said Hermits buy more games than consoles gamers, I provided links to that no being true in this case. No need for the damage control, accept the L and move on.

@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Mkay.

God of war 2018 was so bad that I just quit after an hour. its just a game where you do nothing at all.

holding W key for hour is pain.

What does that have to do with anything said? and besides you of all people shouldn't be entering into a conversation about Hermits buying games lol.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Litchie

@last_lap: Well, no. The fact that more PC games are being sold than console games is widely known. Your two bad examples doesn't change that. I can find even more games that have sold better on consoles, and those doesn't change facts either.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Last_Lap  Online

@Litchie: Good back and re-read the original comment of mine you replied to and get back to me with your findings.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16577 Posts

I did my part for the cause and purchased Playstation games on pc...of course when it was heavily discounted. I'm not a fan of ps games in the first place, but I bought gow and horizon zero dawn anyways when it went on sale. Haven't played it yet on pc.

And yes, I double dipped since I have these games on my ps account as well. Just doing my part.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Litchie

@last_lap: I think if Spiderman and GoW were marketed as well for PC as it was for Playstation and released simultaneously, the sales would look very different.

But yeah, more late PS ports probably won't sell as well as the console releases either. Which would be logical. Would still make Sony profit though.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Last_Lap  Online

@Litchie said:

@last_lap: I think if Spiderman and GoW were marketed as well for PC as it was for Playstation and released simultaneously, the sales would look very different.

But yeah, more late PS ports probably won't sell as well as the console releases either. Which would be logical. Would still make Sony profit though.

Like I said Hermits don't buy Sony's games. Advertising them and putting them on PC same day as PS is not going to suddenly close a 15-20 million sales gap. Will it boost sales sure, but not substantially.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

Please release Demon's Souls before the release of the PS5 Pro so I don't have to buy it.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1023 Posts

@last_lap said:
@Litchie said:

Like I said Hermits don't buy Sony's games. Advertising them and putting them on PC same day as PS is not going to suddenly close a 15-20 million sales gap. Will it boost sales sure, but not substantially.

I'm just glad they are coming to PC so I don't have to play them at 30 fps. That shit is like a power point slide show to me.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Pedro

@robertos said:

I'm just glad they are coming to PC so I don't have to play them at 30 fps. That shit is like a power point slide show to me.

Then you are using power point wrong.🙃

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Last_Lap  Online

@robertos: A simple fact you haven't seemed to grasp is that these are Sony console games made for Sony gamers, it wouldn't matter if they were 120fps, they're still made with cows in mind.

The fact you want to play them is very telling.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6985 Posts
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

It's not going to be long before this becomes a "Day 1" think.

Mark my words - Sony will go "Day 1 PS/PC".

Sony needs to. They are losing money by not doing day one releasing on PC and once the hype of a game dies down, PC gamers won't give a damn on a year later port game from Sony.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. They are outselling the Xbox 3 to 1 for the simple fact the Xbox is completely redundant. If they went day one to PC Playstation sales would eventually tank. People would migrate to PC and once that happens they would buy all third party games through Steam ( killing Playstations main source of revenue). Which is the 30% they make from all third party games sold on Playstation. They need to go back to where they were at and keep games exclusive.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@silentchief: You're applying last gen sales standards to this gen, and it's a fallacy. You don't need an Xbox to play Xbox games.

Sony is not bringing in 3x the revenue compared to Xbox, not by a long shot - in H1, 2023 Sony made $8b to MS's $6b. And in the end, REVENUE is all that matters.

Sony is losing revenue by not releasing Day 1 on PC. They will change course on that.

https://newzoo.com/resources/blog/the-top-10-public-companies-by-games-revenue-in-h1-2023

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Pedro

@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

Sony needs to. They are losing money by not doing day one releasing on PC and once the hype of a game dies down, PC gamers won't give a damn on a year later port game from Sony.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. They are outselling the Xbox 3 to 1 for the simple fact the Xbox is completely redundant. If they went day one to PC Playstation sales would eventually tank. People would migrate to PC and once that happens they would buy all third party games through Steam ( killing Playstations main source of revenue). Which is the 30% they make from all third party games sold on Playstation. They need to go back to where they were at and keep games exclusive.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You thinking that the only reason people game on PS5 is because the games are not on PC.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Silentchief

@Pedro said:
@silentchief said:
@davillain said:
@dabear said:

This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. You thinking that the only reason people game on PS5 is because the games are not on PC.

Didn't say it was the " ONLY" reason but it is a factor without question. You saying games don't matter? 🤣🤣

The Xbox sales have tanked and the only logical explanation for that is it's redundancy as a console. Meanwhile the Switch could be the most successful " Nintendo " console of all time. Would the Switch be doing as well as it is if all it's games could be played on other platforms?

The reason why it's ok for Xbox sales to tank for" Microsoft " is because they already had a strong foothold on the PC market and their focus is " subscription services". Sony has said repeatedly they are not going to follow the same subscription service model. So by making the Playstation completely redundant it will destroy their eco system.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20147 Posts

GT7 on PC has my interest. I wonder what kinds of improvements we'll see.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

I guess the console wars are over.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Silentchief
@dabear said:

@silentchief: You're applying last gen sales standards to this gen, and it's a fallacy. You don't need an Xbox to play Xbox games.

Sony is not bringing in 3x the revenue compared to Xbox, not by a long shot - in H1, 2023 Sony made $8b to MS's $6b. And in the end, REVENUE is all that matters.

Sony is losing revenue by not releasing Day 1 on PC. They will change course on that.

https://newzoo.com/resources/blog/the-top-10-public-companies-by-games-revenue-in-h1-2023

And they will lose even more revenue if they go day one to PC. You are not understanding how " revenue" is made. Sony gets a 30% cut from every 3rd party game sold on Playstation both Physical and digital. They get 100% of the profit from first party games sold on their store front and around 90% from first party games sold at retail.

If they go day and date Playstation sales will tank. I'm a huge Playstation fan but I wouldn't think twice to simply dump Playstation and just move to PC. Once that happens I'm not buying a single 3rd party game from Playstation. Most major 3rd party titles sell best on Playstation. Of the top 20 games this year 13 sold the most on Playstation . For an Example Sony made more money off Hogwarts Legacy then any other platform.

I'd say st least half their fanbase would move to PC within 5 years and once that happens their third party sales will be cut in half because everyone will simply use Steam. The longer they stay day and date 3rd party sales will drop off completely and they would be nothing more then a publisher.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Pedro

@silentchief said:

Didn't say it was the " ONLY" reason but it is a factor without question. You saying games don't matter? 🤣🤣

The Xbox sales have tanked and the only logical explanation for that is it's redundancy as a console. Meanwhile the Switch could be the most successful " Nintendo " console of all time. Would the Switch be doing as well as it is if all it's games could be played on other platforms?

The reason why it's ok for Xbox sales to tank for" Microsoft " is because they already had a strong foothold on the PC market and their focus is " subscription services". Sony has said repeatedly they are not going to follow the same subscription service model. So by making the Playstation completely redundant it will destroy their eco system.

Never stated, implied, or remotely hinted that games don't matter. You made the claim

" If they went day one to PC Playstation sales would eventually tank."

So, you have the silly belief that the only reason people game on PS5 is because the games are not on PC.😂

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#87  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@silentchief said:
@dabear said:

And they will lose even more revenue if they go day one to PC. You are not understanding how " revenue" is made. Sony gets a 30% cut from every 3rd party game sold on Playstation both Physical and digital. They get 100% of the profit from first party games sold on their store front and around 90% from first party games sold at retail.

If they go day and date Playstation sales will tank. I'm a huge Playstation fan but I wouldn't think twice to simply dump Playstation and just move to PC. Once that happens I'm not buying a single 3rd party game from Playstation. Most major 3rd party titles sell best on Playstation. Of the top 20 games this year 13 sold the most on Playstation . For an Example Sony made more money off Hogwarts Legacy then any other platform.

I'd say st least half their fanbase would move to PC within 5 years and once that happens their third party sales will be cut in half because everyone will simply use Steam. The longer they stay day and date 3rd party sales will drop off completely and they would be nothing more then a publisher.

Sony had a lot more content in 2023 than Xbox, yet their revenue was only 25% higher. That is because the userbase that Xbox can pull from to generate game revenue is higher than Sony - because it is Xbox AND PC.

If Sony had PS AND PC, their user base would be bigger and they would sell more games.

The money is in the games, not the hardware. Your interpretation of how Sony's revenue will suffer is interesting, but it is offset by the increase in revenue that they'd get by doing day 1 on PC. Xbox has proven that.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:

@robertos: A simple fact you haven't seemed to grasp is that these are Sony console games made for Sony gamers, it wouldn't matter if they were 120fps, they're still made with cows in mind.

Made with the non gamer Cows in mind, but still substantially better experienced on PC. Winning.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Last_Lap  Online

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Made with the non gamer Cows in mind, but still substantially better experienced on PC. Winning.

How is watching 7hrs+ of cutscenes "substantially" better on PC?

I get you gotta shill PC as dumb as that is, but, but, bit I get to watch cutscenes at 120fps 🤣

Imagine thinking PC is teh best while port begging for console games 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Because 30 fps gaming is a fucking nightmare. 🤷‍♀️

@last_lap said:

Imagine thinking PC is teh best

I don't think it, I know it. Best gfx, best performance, best library, best online. Facts. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Last_Lap  Online

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

@last_lap said:

I don't think it, I know it. Best gfx, best performance, best library, best online. Facts. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Watching cutscenes is not gaming no matter how many frames it is.

Those who scream teh best the loudest are those who are the most insecure.

Your threads and all your comments revolve around PC being teh best, you are one of the most insecure people here. I would work on that then worrying about PC being teh best.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:

@last_lap said:

Cows have been owned. Told you these were worthless non gamer movie games!

@last_lap said:

I would work on that then worrying about PC being teh best.

It is the best though.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Last_Lap  Online

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:

@last_lap said:

Cows have been owned. Told you these were worthless non gamer movie games!

@last_lap said:

I would work on that then worrying about PC being teh best.

It is the best though.

You haven't told me anything other than you want movie games from Sony, and that you're insecure because you keep trying to prove that PC is teh best because you simply can't stop saying it.

Let me guess, your next post will include PC is teh best lol.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Robertos

@last_lap said:

You haven't told me anything other than you want movie games from Sony

Movie games is all Sony can do, and they are better on PC. Cow ownage is fun.

@last_lap said:

you keep trying to prove that PC is teh best because you simply can't stop saying it.

But you keep getting mad at the fact PC is the best so I will keep saying it until you stop getting so mad!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Last_Lap  Online

@robertos: See, you're predictable, and now you're trying to use the "you're mad" mantra to project your emotion onto me, classic SW.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#96 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9411 Posts

Would be nice to have a proper version of Demon's Souls on PC.

At this point someone will reverse engineer Bloodborne from the ground up before we see Sony acknowledge the game's existence. It will probably be a more competent piece of software than eitehr Sony or FROM could provide.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Robertos

@last_lap said:

@robertos: See, you're predictable

PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS5, just stating an established fact.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Last_Lap  Online

@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Established facts have already been stated, hence they're established. You constantly trying to ram PC is teh best just establishes that you're insecure.

Now that we've cleared that up, I bid you adieu.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#99  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1138 Posts

@pyro1245: That or a PS4 emulator will start running it... The same happened with Demon's Souls. Only a matter of time.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Robertos
@last_lap said:
@robertos said:
@last_lap said:

Established facts have already been stated, hence they're established. You constantly trying to ram PC is teh best just establishes that you're insecure.

Now that we've cleared that up, I bid you adieu.

Do you usually act this upset when losing debates? 🤔 Relax buddy, PC is the best platform.