p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6610 Posts

Best thing that came out of the showcase was Wolverine but with no actual gameplay and wont come out anytime soon.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#102  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

Ok? I don't want to play any of those. This is what excites you guys? lol

Glad I'm not a desperate fanboy obligated to buy whatever the company craps out. Acting like piece of crap is "megaton after megaton". Cringe af.

p3anut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 p3anut
Member since 2005 • 6610 Posts

Spider Man 2 in 2023 and Wolverine probably 2024/2025 lol PS5 owners still waiting for games for their system.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

@Litchie: bro. I've noticed you have been trying wayyyy too hard to force system wars. It kind of comes off as pathetic.

For someone with as many posts as you have, I expect better.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6045 Posts

There was almost as many old games shown than new.

PS5 the home of costly remasters.

Most of those games coming in 2022 is also coming to PS4

Sony are becoming the ultimate con artist, with lies and empty promises.

They are certain experts at milking.

The games cows are most excited by had little to no gameplay. But apparently thats ok because it was Sony.

show was a 6/10 at best.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Litchie

@uitravioience said:

@Litchie: bro. I've noticed you have been trying wayyyy too hard to force system wars. It kind of comes off as pathetic.

I'm trying way too hard? Have you seen any posts from any Sony fanboys?

Just baffled by people's shit taste is all. No need to get butthurt bro.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@uitravioience said:

Pretty much, none here are forced to like about anything.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Litchie: See, you're doing it again.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Litchie
@vfighter said:

@Litchie: See, you're doing it again.

lol, you guys are cute. Should I target something else than your precious Sony for while? Will that make it feel better?

I can talk some smack about Nintendo so you can agree with me again.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#110 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39384 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

The games cows are most excited by had little to no gameplay. But apparently thats ok because it was Sony.

show was a 6/10 at best.

Crying again. When will you stop? GT looks light years better than Horizon, and there's literally nothing that you can do about it. But at least you can drive aimlessly in the open world... an AssCreed Racing Game 2021🤭

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

I don't think Microsoft cares that much about competition anymore now that they share almost the same Game Pass on PC and Xbox, they basically got no more exclusives other than Halo, Forza and Gears series which they share with PC nowdays.

They got great Game Pass collection I'd give them that.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Forza Horizon 4 alone beats everything on that list for me and I don't even care about consoles, only thing the playstation has for me is the Demon Souls and Bloodborne franchise.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#113 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9827 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Remasters, sequels and multiplats - some coming out in 2023?

You must so excited….😂😂😂

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#114 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

its funny how Insomniac alone would beat the entire Xbox library and they're barely Sony's top 3 stuid (#1 being Naughty God and #2 is Santa Monica.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Litchie: You can target anything you want, but when you do it nonstop in every post you make it just makes you look like a trolling moron, you're like Ghost only with a better understanding of English.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#116 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70008 Posts

Damn, Sony fannies are so sensitive 😂 Litchie hurt their feelings again.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#117 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

show was a 6/10 at best.

Crying again. When will you stop? GT looks light years better than Horizon, and there's literally nothing that you can do about it. But at least you can drive aimlessly in the open world... an AssCreed Racing Game 2021🤭

GT should look better than Horizon, it's a track racer. That frees up a load of resources when you don't have to render an open world at the same time.

It's not Horizon that GT7 is competing with it's FM8, difference is, FM8's being built from the ground up for the Xbox Series X and and not the PS4s Jaguar CPU like GT7.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#118  Edited By simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet:

GT doesn't look as good as FH5,Forza 7 maybe

But you are correct about Forza 8 being a next gen title and not held back by last gen weakness

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#119 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9827 Posts

Sony just showed everything coming to ps5 until 2023…..and even Cows are unhappy.

”In a year where PlayStation has effectively shut up shop and demanded patience from its most enthusiastic fans, we came away from this press conference not much wiser than when we started it. And while it’s reassuring to know that Sony hasn’t lost its penchant for big-budget first-party productions and selective third-party partnerships, we’re now left waiting for the next big press conference to tell us more.

The problem with PlayStation in 2021 is that we might not hear from the platform holder again for months – or, worryingly, more…

Pushsquare - Sony didn’t show enough.

Even the Sony orientated press are saying that Ragnorok looks like DLC content, or a large expansion pack. Is this the scope of Sony’s ambitions? More 3rd person action adventures, comic book games, remakes and remasters?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

What Sony have done is show us what they have coming something ms struggle with.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 HalcyonScarlet

@tdkmillsy said:

show was a 6/10 at best.

Yeah, funny that. It's megaton when Sony does it, but they mocked Xbox and said the games were years out after E3. And I watched the Sony show, correct me if I am wrong, but MS have a lot more games coming.

It really was a 6/10 show compared to the over hyped "Xbox killer" show the cows made out it would be.

I mean, a couple of Insomniac games is not going to get Xbox shook. I'm happy for PS gamers, but that's not it. That's not the megaton they think it is.

And here's why, only PS gamers know how good Insomniac games are. No one else does, so no one else cares. Getting The Elder Scroll series is a megaton because everyone knows about that. It was on all platforms. And The Elder scrolls is a fraction of what MS got from the Bethesda deal. Just like getting Final Fantasy exclusivity is an actual megaton, because everyone knows about that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Pedro

@robert_sparkes: So, you saying you have no idea what is coming to Xbox?🤔

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 robert_sparkes

@Pedro: Sony have more games I want to play than on xbox. And a lot of it we have no updates to what's happening. That's what Sony do better than ms.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18805 Posts

@p3anut: "Best thing that came out of the showcase was Wolverine but with no actual gameplay and wont come out anytime soon."

Did they revealed it(and Spiderman 2) too early?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Pedro

@robert_sparkes: That objectively false. The last update you got from Sony was a year ago. Xbox regularly updates on their games and roadmap.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45314 Posts

@gerygo said:

I don't think Microsoft cares that much about competition anymore now that they share almost the same Game Pass on PC and Xbox, they basically got no more exclusives other than Halo, Forza and Gears series which they share with PC nowdays.

Sony has the more expansive and more affordable PS Now which they started in 2014 😎

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

@Litchie said:

Glad I'm not a desperate fanboy obligated to buy whatever the company craps out. Acting like piece of crap is "megaton after megaton". Cringe af.

Spider-Man 2 and God of War Ragnarok look better and will be miles better than anything Microsoft has coming so far in 2021 or 2022. If you can't see that then you are the cringe fanboy.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:
@gerygo said:

Sony has the more expansive and more affordable PS Now which they started in 2014 😎

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts
@mysticaldonut said:
@Litchie said:

Spider-Man 2 and God of War Ragnarok look better and will be miles better than anything Microsoft has coming so far in 2021 or 2022. If you can't see that then you are the cringe fanboy.

yet you've seen nothing of spiderman and whilst GoW was a good game, rag just looks like an expansion to the 2018 game

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

I'd say more of a counter punch really. As far as games I'm interested in, they're pretty even so far.

Microsoft:

Avowed

TES VI

Starfield

Everwild

vs.

Sony:

Spiderman 2

Wolverine

Forspoken

GOW

Thing is, only (3) of those (8) games actually have gameplay with them and all of them are at least a year or two out from release. Maybe by 2023 I can get excited about what Sony and Microsoft are providing. Until then it's just promises of far off dreams.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@simple-facts said:

@HalcyonScarlet:

GT doesn't look as good as FH5,Forza 7 maybe

But you are correct about Forza 8 being a next gen title and not held back by last gen weakness

The thing is, as I said not having to render an open world gives a lot of resources to everything else.

And I will give Polyphony Digital one thing. They are amazing at lighting/reflections in racing games, they've always had great lighting that's made the cars look better than they are. Like in the PS2 GT games, the car models weren't anything amazing, nothing really better than Project Gothem Racing or Forza, but I think they pushed the lighting and reflections to make it look really good. And you can see that in the GT7 trailer. In GT7 they're going to be able to maximise graphics resources to the cars and it's lighting, making it look incredible.

I don't like it being compared to Forza Horizon, because I think they're different games that have to focus on different things. It's a cheap shot and it will there will be many threads making this comparison as GT7 comes close to release. But I can't fault GT games for their graphics, aside from the inconsistency of GT5 and GT6. But FM8 is going to look amazing too.

I know this is way far off, but I can't wait to see what Forza Horizon 6 will be like. Built from the ground up for the Series X, and the developers will be very experienced by then with the hardware and development tools. I can't wait to see what this CPU allows for. I'll bet there's going to be so much going on.

I'm still playing FH 3 and that's a stunning game. I haven't gotten on to FH 4 yet. I love the way the suspensions move the wheels contently when you're driving off road and there's so much to do.

Putting system wars aside for a minute. I'd love the PS fans to pick up Gamepass for a month a play Forza Horizon 4 on their PCs. I'm sure they'd love it.

TumorStation5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#132 TumorStation5
Member since 2021 • 293 Posts

Grand Turismo , God of War , R&C repeat.. lmao and this pony thinks that's great 🤣

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 HalcyonScarlet

@rmiller365 said:

I'd say more of a counter punch really. As far as games I'm interested in, they're pretty even so far.

Microsoft:

Avowed

TES VI

Starfield

Everwild

vs.

Sony:

Spiderman 2

Wolverine

Forspoken

GOW

Thing is, only (3) of those (8) games actually have gameplay with them and all of them are at least a year or two out from release. Maybe by 2023 I can get excited about what Sony and Microsoft are providing. Until then it's just promises of far off dreams.

Honestly, throw in Perfect Dark. "The Initiative" sound like a promising studio. They've got talent from a lot of top tier studios including many Sony studios. Check out the history bit on Wikipedia about the developer.

RARE sucks now, so I didn't have much excitement for it before, but RARE are not handling this new Perfect Dark game.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 HalcyonScarlet

@robert_sparkes said:

What Sony have done is show us what they have coming something ms struggle with.

Okay look, I appreciate that you prefer what Sony is offering you, and that's completely fine. In my opinion there's room for choice, there isn't only one path.

But this is nothing that's a struggle for MS, perhaps in appealing to you, yes MS will struggle to do that and that's okay. But in general, I don't think this show has got MS shook in any meaningful way, shape or form.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 robert_sparkes

For me ps5 horizon, god of war, wolverine, Spiderman and gt7.

Xbox Forza horizon 5, halo, fable, avowed.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Litchie

@mysticaldonut said:
@Litchie said:

"but Microsoft"

xD

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

Yet no game play of either spiderman or wolverine, GoW looked good still only looks like an expansion for the original. When was the last time GT was good? KOTOR is a multiplat.

I am not sure how playing as Wolverine would be fun. Cool character and all, but his powers I do not think translate well into a video game (unless it is a Street Fighter type game). Spiderman's powers make him fun to play as.. Batman's skills make him fun to play as. Just not feeling it for Wolverine personally.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

@zeldabotw2 said:

Insomniac by them selfs are killing Microsoft lol

I hate to say it but that's the truth :(

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
@robert_sparkes said:

For me ps5 horizon, god of war, wolverine, Spiderman and gt7.

Xbox Forza horizon 5, halo, fable, avowed.

And that's fantastic. :-)

I might give Horizon a go if it's available on the PC version of PSNow.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Pedro

@SolidGame_basic said:
@gerygo said:

So affordable that you sub to GamePass for three years. 😂

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 913 Posts

I can't see what a lot of you guys are seeing here. Sony is looking staler and staler.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 LouiXIII

@mrbojangles25: Project Eve is a new IP

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 LouiXIII

@Mozelleple112: The way Insomniac churns out games, they're definitely #2 now. Sucker Punch would be #3 and then Santa Monica

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 951 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

When was the last time GT was good?

GT Sport

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

I am apparently the only one who thought Tchia was an interesting, fun-looking new IP. You don't see it even mentioned on any of the main video game sites. Odd.

Jendeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Jendeh
Member since 2004 • 740 Posts

The show was killer, hands down. I'm not saying it's an MS destroyer or anything like that. I'm simply saying that have the series of wins that we've seen MS have, Sony needed this show and for me personally, it was a 9/10. We are still a year away from genuine excitement, I think. But I'm going to be set up nicely with my PS5, XSX, and Switch.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 MysticalDonut

@thedork_knight said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Litchie said:

yet you've seen nothing of spiderman and whilst GoW was a good game, rag just looks like an expansion to the 2018 game

No gameplay of Spider-Man 2 yet I have more faith in Insomniac to deliver than what we have seen of 343's Halo Infinite

IAmTheTruth101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 IAmTheTruth101
Member since 2021 • 262 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag:

Kotor is coming to Xbox

GT 7 looks and will be mediocre and score a 70-75/100 Metacritic

God of War looked so underwhelming that even David Jaffe said it looks mediocre

And 2 CGI games for 2023 and likely 2027

Yep...Playstation is on its last legs...

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 MysticalDonut
@Litchie said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Litchie said:

"but Microsoft"

xD

"but I am going to come into a thread just to shit on something I don't like because I am clearly biased"

xD

ZmanBarzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 ZmanBarzel
Member since 2014 • 3141 Posts

@iamthetruth101 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag:

Kotor is coming to Xbox

GT 7 looks and will be mediocre and score a 70-75/100 Metacritic

God of War looked so underwhelming that even David Jaffe said it looks mediocre

And 2 CGI games for 2023 and likely 2027

Yep...Playstation is on its last legs...