Sony's E3 happened and we were all there.

• 172 results
BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:

God damn you are worthless

Tell that to the one who shat you out.

Great counter argument BTW and you're trying to call someone else bias? LMFAO GTFO!

didn't @xantufrog recently tell you to try and pay a modicum of attention rather than being a worthless troll all the time

That's advise you actually need to apply to yourself.

This exchange points out how much of a blind, toxic and hypocritical fanboy you actually are. Congrats!

Shewgenja was actually being reasonable with you and trying to make you understand his side and all you did was scream,"You're bias the end". You aren't even capable of holding a discussion because of how high the level of your stupid fanboy mentality is.

Don't preach at others fanboy, you've shown yourself to be as bad as they come.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@drlostrib: roffl! Just lol. If I was a brand loyalist, it would make me happy that one of the big three are failing. I wouldn't be out here in Internetland talking about how to fix it.

E3 after E3, I put a war chest aside to see if it is the year I finally get an XBox. The reason to do it simply doesn't materialize. For me, it's about the games. If XBox isn't going to put in work and get games I need one for, then so be it.

I've been a gamer long enough to respect the door that Atari, 3DO, CD-i, Ouya and Sega found. If a gaming brand isnt pushing things forward, then we don't need it. The pinnacle of fanboyism, at least to me, is the assertion that we "need" a console. They need us.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44538 Posts

Wow the cow tears are real. Sony skipping this year’s E3 has you guys salty as ****. ???

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@tormentos said:
@StormyJoe said:
@Shewgenja said:

https://www.engadget.com/2019/06/11/playstation-e3-ps5-death-stranding-ffvii/

The gist of it is this:

Sony bagged a strong E3 without needing the stage for themselves. The biggest games with the loudest fanfare are headed to the PS4 and no subtle nuance changes that material fact.

Was it cocky, bold, shrewd, or overconfident? That, is all up for debate. What isn't up for debate is that they ran the table on E3 without you noticing.

"What isn't up for debate is that they ran the table on E3 without you noticing" LMFAO! Dude, that is serious weaksauce. So, the PS4 won E3 because of multi-plats? HA HA HA!!!!

You know what is funny?

Sony wasn't even at E3 and had exclusive there while MS was there and showed nothing but multiplatforms.

Sony wans't on E3 yet they match Scarlet features before E3 and rumors point at the PS5 been stronger.

@Xabiss said:

ROFLMAO.... Cows the worse fanbase and the cancer to gaming period. Well all fanboys are really cancer in the grand scheme of things.

OK WTF is wrong with you? Did you even analize this thread without breaking into your usual charade or tears and damage control againts cow aren't you suppose to be an unbiased poester and not a lemming?

Yeah this tipe of posting is what branded you as a total blind lemming you can hide all you want you get expose every time because you can't stand seeing people talking something bad about the xbox.

All this thread talk is about how sony precense was felt even without been there,but like a total Kingtito or I_cry_daily you just jumped on cows.

Oh without even making a single poit at least against TC thread just and open attack.

@drlostrib said:

He is biased, and he's posting his biased opinion.

I mean, if the roles were reversed and IP_daily made the same thread, it would seem problematic as well

That can be say about any fanboy.

And i have a blast quoting old post this way specially about lemmings,but others as well.

Arguments here change all the time,in fact Exclusives,scores,sales and performance all were important to lemmings for generations and many threads were made about it,but as soon as the xbox one came out all those stopped mattering and lemmings startb complaining about those threads.

Translation:

Just a gamer and I know that hurts your feelings. Just look how you act trying to prove otherwise. ROFLMAO!

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#55 ThatDBFan
Member since 2019 • 939 Posts

@Shewgenja: This is some serious cow thread If I've ever seen one. From where I'm standing, they only mentioned all of that to keep people distracted from them not being at E3. Them skipping the whole event screams they have nothing to show. Their biggest game that was shown at E3 is legit a timed exclusive lol.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts

ENGADGET are suddenly cows. Gotta love that lem denial and damage control ???.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ThatDBFan

@Shewgenja: And I guarantee that if MS made the same move here, this would not push the same reaction from you. Cows would be bashing MS and Ridiculing Xbox fans for it lol.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Xabiss

@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@son-goku7523 said:

Yea I’m mad MS tripped all over themselves at E3, sweet damage control ?.

By the way, Death Stranding trailer has more gameplay than Gears 5 at MS’ disastrous E3 and lems were bashing that trailer for the little gameplay shown, sweet irony ???.

Still crying and proving nothing! Perfect meltdown bro! Keep at it.

???? "Hey Phil where is Gears 5 gameplay? Where are the AAA exclusive IPs you promised?"

Translation

Translation: Butthurt ?

Loading Video...

And he says he doesn't take this place serious. ROFLMAO! Yep, you mad!

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ThatDBFan

@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@son-goku7523 said:

“? Stop bashing my Xbox!”

”? Microsoft won E3 goddammit!”

”? Engadget are secretly cows!”

”? All the gaming press are secretly cows and want to see the end of gaming!!”

”? Love Phil Spencer, BELIEVE IN HIM!”

Talk about meltdown jesus!

By the way, Death Stranding trailer has more gameplay than Gears 5 at MS’ disastrous E3 and lems were bashing that trailer for the little gameplay shown, sweet irony ???.

???? "Hey Phil where is Gears 5 gameplay? Where are the AAA exclusive IPs you promised?"

Lol Gears 5 gameplay was shown last year, and gameplay for this year was shown after the conference-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jybpwI7e6iU

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44538 Posts

Sony off on their own pouting like some spoiled little brat while everyone else is at the E3 party having a good time. ???

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BoxRekt
@thatdbfan said:

@Shewgenja: And I guarantee that if MS made the same move here, this would not push the same reaction from you. Cows would be bashing MS and Ridiculing Xbox fans for it lol.

Lem's and their nonsense arguments and counter points. MS isn't Sony! Nor has MS, "made the same moves" Sony has this gen!

Let me take it one step further than what you've suggested.

If MS "made the same move/s"as Sony THIS GEN and if Sony did everything MS did this gen, Shewgenja would be an Xbox fanboy instead of a Sony fan and your argument would be just as worthless mentioning Sony skipping E32019 as it is for you saying if MS skipped it now.

Let that sink in.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Xabiss

@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:

Talk about meltdown jesus!

Lol Gears 5 gameplay was shown last year, and gameplay for this year was shown after the conference-

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Dont tell them that. Let the fanboys, fanboy. It is funnier this way watching them look like the cancers to gaming that they are.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Your a dumbass and you should be proud of it.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

Nobody cares about xbox.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BoxRekt
@watercrack445 said:

Your a dumbass.

You're*

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@dzimm: is that why xbox's ultimate flagship title got less press than than a new Sony iP on the side ?

Or why our time exclusives gets more press than gears of war ?

Ms couldn't even excite the industry with their 8k scarlet announcement because Sony beat em too it

We stole the show just face it lol

A Keanu Reeves multiplat was the only highlight of the show smh

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Son-Goku7523

@Xabiss said:
@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Dont tell them that. Let the fanboys, fanboy. It is funnier this way watching them look like the cancers to gaming that they are.

The gameplay last year was so good that MS couldn't show it at this year's E3 and it releases in 3 months ????

? Epic damage control.

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Son-Goku7523

@boxrekt said:
@watercrack445 said:

Your a dumbass.

You're*

? Oh snap!

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ThatDBFan

@boxrekt said:
@thatdbfan said:

Lem's and their nonsense arguments and counter points.

If MS "made the same move/s"as Sony THIS GEN and if Sony did everything MS did this gen, Shewgenja would be an Xbox fanboy instead of a Sony fan and your narrative would be as worthless mentioning Sony as it is for you MS now.

Let that sink in.

You're really gonna call our arguments nonsense after a post like this? Lol.

Sony straight up ditched E3, screaming they have nothing to show. If Sony had anything to show, they'd be there don't ya think? Just like Microsoft stopping the updates on Xbox One sales. Because they knew they were losing. I'm more of an Xbox fan, and even I can see right through that. Only Sony fanboys are defending this.

Sony's biggest game shown at E3 was at another conference, and a timed exclusive at that.

And what difference does that make? That doesn't change that he is in fact, a Sony fanboy. We're just stating the obvious. Such a strawman.

And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against PS. In fact, I'm gonna buy a PS4 Pro for HZ2 and Spider-man. I can just see the BS in fanboys saying that Sony somehow won E3 without even being there. That's just fanboy damage control at it's finest.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ThatDBFan

@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:

The gameplay last year was so good that MS couldn't show it at this year's E3 and it releases in 3 months ????

? Epic damage control.

Did you not even watch video or E3 at all?

They also announced testing for the game this summer prior to release. So what L were we supposed to take here?

Sonicplys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Sonicplys
Member since 2004 • 2603 Posts

Didn't even noticed that Sony was there because every year they never show shit so it's business as usual

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Son-Goku7523

@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@thatdbfan said:

? Epic damage control.

They also announced testing for the game this summer prior to release. So what L were we supposed to take here?

I don't think anyone watched it. It has such a low view count compared to Death Stranding which wasn't even at E3 ?.

No wonder MS didn't show it on stage, looks mediocre as hell.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@son-goku7523 said:
@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:
@thatdbfan said:

? Epic damage control.

I don't think anyone watched it. It has such a low view count compared to Death Stranding which wasn't even at E3 ?.

LMFAO TLHBO

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Shewgenja

@thatdbfan: So, engadget is just Sony fanboy propoganda?

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ThatDBFan

@calvincfb said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@Xabiss said:

? Epic damage control.

LMFAO TLHBO

Of course you think it looks mediocre xD

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:

Great counter argument BTW and you're trying to call someone else bias? LMFAO GTFO!

didn't @xantufrog recently tell you to try and pay a modicum of attention rather than being a worthless troll all the time

This exchange points out how much of a blind, toxic and hypocritical fanboy you actually are. Congrats!

Shewgenja was actually being reasonable with you and trying to make you understand his side and all you did was scream,"You're bias the end". You aren't even capable of holding a discussion because of how high the level of your stupid fanboy mentality is.

You're basically a rage meme that just screams "LEMMING" at anyone who even slightly disagrees with you

No one should take advice from you

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 DrLostRib

@son-goku7523 said:
@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

@drlostrib: there was a time when XBox was trying to erode our rights as consumers and as gamers. A head of marketing literally told a bunch of people at a conference that the data they could collect with Kinect was a "treasure trove"... which precipitated an investigation by the German government...

I wont make apologies for that. Ever. I am grateful that XBox navigated those waters correctly but let's not pretend for a second that there were sw lemmings urging MS to stay the course during all of that. For that matter, that SW Lems continue to urge MS into the corner that XBox finds itself with mis-cue after mis-cue.

I own it. God do I own it.

I don't think anyone was really supporting or urging MS to stay the course on spying. And you definitely continued to show disdain for Xbox and xbox fans well after and regardless of that. you at times seemed to show a disturbing amount of contempt just because someone liked a different game console than you. Don't try to spin your console fanboyism as some sort of valiant crusade

That's a lie. I wasn't posting here back in 2013 but all over Twitter and the message boards I was in there were a lot of MS apologists damage controlling DRM and Kinect and urging MS to continue.

Um sure, I assume he meant the NSA Prism thing though. Which I don't think anyone here, fanboy or otherwise, was really urging to continue.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DrLostRib

@Shewgenja said:

@drlostrib: roffl! Just lol. If I was a brand loyalist, it would make me happy that one of the big three are failing. I wouldn't be out here in Internetland talking about how to fix it.

E3 after E3, I put a war chest aside to see if it is the year I finally get an XBox. The reason to do it simply doesn't materialize. For me, it's about the games. If XBox isn't going to put in work and get games I need one for, then so be it.

I've been a gamer long enough to respect the door that Atari, 3DO, CD-i, Ouya and Sega found. If a gaming brand isnt pushing things forward, then we don't need it. The pinnacle of fanboyism, at least to me, is the assertion that we "need" a console. They need us.

Hey perhaps you've softened on MS/Xbox. Just saying that you've previously shown a vehement dislike to xbox and its fans, that would make it hard to believe you wouldn't debate the opinion in this thread/article if it was about xbox

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Xabiss

@thatdbfan said:
@calvincfb said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@thatdbfan said:
@son-goku7523 said:

? Epic damage control.

LMFAO TLHBO

Of course you think it looks mediocre xD

That of course is the only argument they have after they get proven wrong that gameplay wasn't shown. See the cancer to gaming and total hypocrites. Don't worry he will be crying and throwing a total temper tantrum very soon.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Translation:

Just a gamer and I know that hurts your feelings. Just look how you act trying to prove otherwise. ROFLMAO!

@Xabiss said:

ROFLMAO.... Cows the worse fanbase and the cancer to gaming period. Well all fanboys are really cancer in the grand scheme of things.

This is you basically in every thread made by cows.

Let me ask you something do you even have a valid point again TC thread?

He even has a link the thread title is more or less what the article reflect did you even read it?

Hell he has a point FF7 and Death Stranding were on E3 2 sony exclusives making buss for the PS4,hell sony unveil what basically was MS Scarlet reveal ahead of MS without been there too,how is that wrong?

Why you call PS fan on this thread a cancer to gaming for just pointing the obvious?

Man if there is a post were you just completely blew your cover is this one bro.

You can say what ever you want about me bro,i have 16 years on this board and don't feel the need to hide than i am a cow,there is no worse fanboys that those who can't see them self as fanboys.

@thatdbfan said:

@Shewgenja: This is some serious cow thread If I've ever seen one. From where I'm standing, they only mentioned all of that to keep people distracted from them not being at E3. Them skipping the whole event screams they have nothing to show. Their biggest game that was shown at E3 is legit a timed exclusive lol.

2 exclusives games at E3 MS 0 exclusives games at E3,MS reveal scarlet and guess what sony PS5 does the same and we didn't have to sip through 1 hour of multiplatform to know those features.

You may not see it that way but what MS did was meh in E3 all those games are multiplatforms the majority will be on PS4 as well,and scarlet unveil was mediocre at best,just saying what say sony and showing a video which was nothing more than a 2016 remake of the xbox one X unveil even for originality MS get 0.

And to every one surprise they even call scarlet the most powerful console ever made.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Xabiss

@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

Translation:

@Xabiss said:

This is you basically in every thread made by cows.

Let me ask you something do you even have a valid point again TC thread?

He even has a link the thread title is more or less what the article reflect did you even read it?

Hell he has a point FF7 and Death Stranding were on E3 2 sony exclusives making buss for the PS4,hell sony unveil what basically was MS Scarlet reveal ahead of MS without been there too,how is that wrong?

Why you call PS fan on this thread a cancer to gaming for just pointing the obvious?

Man if there is a post were you just completely blew your cover is this one bro.

You can say what ever you want about me bro,i have 16 years on this board and don't feel the need to hide than i am a cow,there is no worse fanboys that those who can't see them self as fanboys.

@thatdbfan said:

2 exclusives games at E3 MS 0 exclusives games at E3,MS reveal scarlet and guess what sony PS5 does the same and we didn't have to sip through 1 hour of multiplatform to know those features.

You may not see it that way but what MS did was meh in E3 all those games are multiplatforms the majority will be on PS4 as well,and scarlet unveil was mediocre at best,just saying what say sony and showing a video which was nothing more than a 2016 remake of the xbox one X unveil even for originality MS get 0.

And to every one surprise they even call scarlet the most powerful console ever made.

Didn't even need to read because I already know it is an ass hurt post about me being a gamer. ROFLMAO! It is incredibly hilarious how much ass hurt this makes you guys. Just look at the walls of text you create trying to discredit it. HAHAHAHA!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9838 Posts

@son-goku7523: Uh.....this is a Sony damage control thread, which is being treated like a comedy classic....

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ThatDBFan

@tormentos: 2 exclusives games at E3 MS 0 exclusives games at E3

Lol, more fanboyism. MS showed More Halo infinite, gave a release date window for the game, showed more Gears 5, Battletoads, and a new IP, Bleeding Edge. Were we supposed to take an L or something, because I'm not seeing it.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Shewgenja

@sealionact: Seemed like you guys got treated like a comedy classic after over a decade planting your flag on "actual gameplay matters, not Sonys bullshots and cinematic trailer fog and mirrors tricksterism" just to not even see a gears game playable three months before launch.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@thatdbfan said:

And? This year E3 what? Wait it was shown just not on the show and is looked as bland and dull as ever.

@Xabiss said:

Didn't even need to read because I already know it is an ass hurt post about me being a gamer. ROFLMAO! It is incredibly hilarious how much ass hurt this makes you guys. Just look at the walls of text you create trying to discredit it. HAHAHAHA!

Yes that is ussually what pathetic crying lemmings do pretend they don't read while reading the whole post.

I think my job was done here i make my point very clear and make you look like a total blind lemming,there is no difference between you and kingtito really.

And that was very well exposed by your i didn't read act.

@sealionact said:

@son-goku7523: Uh.....this is a Sony damage control thread, which is being treated like a comedy classic....

This thread is based on an article exposing that even while sony wasn't there their presense was felt,nothing more nothing less.

The damage control part is been run by you, Xabiss and other lemms.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By BoxRekt
@thatdbfan said:
@boxrekt said:
@thatdbfan said:

If MS "made the same move/s"as Sony THIS GEN and if Sony did everything MS did this gen, Shewgenja would be an Xbox fanboy instead of a Sony fan and your narrative would be as worthless mentioning Sony as it is for you MS now.

Let that sink in.

Sony straight up ditched E3, screaming they have nothing to show. If Sony had anything to show, they'd be there don't ya think? Just like Microsoft stopping the updates on Xbox One sales. Because they knew they were losing. I'm more of an Xbox fan, and even I can see right through that. Only Sony fanboys are defending this.

Sony's biggest game shown at E3 was at another conference, and a timed exclusive at that.

And what difference does that make? That doesn't change that he is in fact, a Sony fanboy. We're just stating the obvious. Such a strawman.

And don't get me wrong, I have nothing against PS. In fact, I'm gonna buy a PS4 Pro for HZ2 and Spider-man. I can just see the BS in fanboys saying that Sony somehow won E3 without even being there. That's just fanboy damage control at it's finest.

I'm just responding to your post buddy.

You tried to damage control Shewgenja's post by saying if MS made the same move...

Clearly you didn't let my post sink in long enough.

My point was MS hasn't done ANYTHING Sony had done this generation, so why should he have the same response to MS "making the same move" when they haven't made any of the other moves Sony has made this generation? That doesn't make any sense.

If you're smart enough to randomly throw MS's name out there to damage control Shewgenja's reaction to Sony skipping E3, you should also be smart enough to realize that Sony hasn't shit the bed in terms of games like MS has this entire generation.

Fanboy shit aside, you can't simple throw MS in the place of Sony as if they've "made the same moves" to make a 1 to 1 comparison for this one situation. Of course his reaction would be different because MS is a different company which has done NONE of what Sony's leg work leading up to not coming to E3 including revealing 4 upcoming AAA games with GAMPLAY to boot. lol you can't even say that for MS even AFTER they've shown up at this years E3!

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Son-Goku7523

@sealionact said:

Engadget are a division of Sony now?

??? You lems need to try harder with your pathetic damage control attempts. The thread is based on an Engadget article.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ThatDBFan

@tormentos: Again, of course you think it looks dull.

As soon as you're presented with Xbox 1st gameplay, your guys' immediate response is "It looks bland and dull as ever." xD

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:
@boxrekt said:
@drlostrib said:

You're basically a rage meme that just screams "LEMMING" at anyone who even slightly disagrees with you

No one should take advice from you

Dude is worthless...lol. Makes a stupid thread yesterday acting all cocky with his chest out and every single person who commented on the stupidity of it was labeled a lemming. He talks about "stupid fanboy mentality" but really needs to take a look at himself in the mirror and step away from this place; doing himself some harm.

ThatDBFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ThatDBFan

@boxrekt said:
@thatdbfan said:
@boxrekt said:
@thatdbfan said:

Let that sink in.

I'm just responding to your post buddy.

You tried to damage control Shewgenja's post by saying if MS made the same move...

Clearly you didn't let my post sink in long enough.

My point was MS hasn't done ANYTHING Sony had done this generation, so why should he have the same response to MS "making the same move" when they haven't made any of the other moves Sony has made this generation? That doesn't make any sense.

If you're smart enough to randomly throw MS's name out there to damage control Shewgenja's reaction to Sony skipping E3, you should also be smart enough to realize that Sony hasn't shit the bed in terms of games like MS has this entire generation.

Fanboy shit aside, you can't simple throw MS in the place of Sony as if they've "made the same moves" to make a 1 to 1 comparison for this one situation. Of course his reaction would be different because MS is a different company which has done NONE of what Sony's leg work leading up to not coming to E3 including revealing 4 upcoming AAA games with GAMPLAY to boot. lol you can't even say that for MS even AFTER they've shown up at this years E3!

Well, you are right in the fact that MS screwed up in the 1st party department this gen compared to Sony, I have to admit that. Sure, MS had some good 1st party games, but they lacked in number compared to Sony's.

I'm just saying is that it's ultimate fanboyism to say that Sony won E3 without even being there.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#91 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

@2mrw said:

The absence of Sony is really felt

I wish they had one of those state of play thing

Its dry without PlayStation. Nintendo should skip it too and let Xbox have it to themselves.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Wow is there seriously no mods on these boards these days?? I mean how many stupid threads are the same three idiots allowed to make on the same topic??

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Shewgenja

@djoffer: I was the first on this topic and I have a link from a mainstream website covering E3 news. Way to post off-topic while you're at it.

Feel free to add to the conversation. I left the OP plenty open ended for that.

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#94 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts
@Livecommander said:

@dzimm: is that why xbox's ultimate flagship title got less press than than a new Sony iP on the side ?

Or why our time exclusives gets more press than gears of war ?

Ms couldn't even excite the industry with their 8k scarlet announcement because Sony beat em too it

We stole the show just face it lol

A Keanu Reeves multiplat was the only highlight of the show smh

I don't give a shit about Microsoft or the Xbox. Nintendo kicked everybody's ass this year. Microsoft won a distant second only by virtue of having shown up. Sony conceded the contest by not even bothering to step in the ring.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: What's funny is that you and your cow brethren are trying to spin Sony's no-show into some sort of "win". Thanks for the laugh!

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

@Shewgenja: umm you might have a article in your OP, but that doesn’t change the fact that we already have had a ton of other topics with basically the same theme and yes it is getting ridiculous..

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Ehhh... Nah.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 StormyJoe

@son-goku7523 said:

@StormyJoe: Death Stranding and FF7 are multiplats? When are they coming to your FlopBone? ? I didn’t get the memo.

I'll give you Death Stranding, it looks great. But a remake of a game from 1997 is hardly cause to break out the champagne. Face it, Sony blew it by not showing up at E3, and it benefited MS & Sony. Just admit their screw up and move on.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 StormyJoe

@Shewgenja said:

@StormyJoe: oh? Breaking news: everything announced was multiplat?

Please, share your findings with the class. By this time next year, how far into Avengers will you be on your not-ps4?

Avengers is shaping up to be quite the hit... https://www.gamespot.com/articles/marvels-avengers-game-the-internet-isnt-being-nice/1100-6467667/

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Shewgenja

@djoffer: Ridiculous?

A. I dont work for Engadget, so if you want to stick your head in the sand, avoid all forums and the internet in general for the next week or two.

B. If I have ever come into one of your threads and tried to soft-mod you, I profusely apologize as I think you could ask any poster who hates my guts and they will tell you that is something I just dont do. I don't engage in calling people alts, either. You can ask the moderators here if I report posts that break the forum rules without so much as saying a peep to the poster, though. That is how I conduct myself.

C. Want to give me a dollar for every Backwards Compatibility thread we have had in System Wars please?