Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11106 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Whatever it takes to make you feel better about your precious piece of plastic. 😂

Things are rough for the poor lad.😂

You guys need the cope sessions WAY more than anyone else here 🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#102  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69566 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:
@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Whatever it takes to make you feel better about your precious piece of plastic. 😂

Things are rough for the poor lad.😂

You guys need the cope sessions WAY more than anyone else here 🤣🤣🤣

Cope? You are the one damage controlling and claiming that the OP is an Xbox fanny despite not owning an Xbox.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Cope? You are the one damage controlling and claiming that the OP is an Xbox fanny despite not owning an Xbox.

Uh huh. He just looooves their business model SO much that he thinks everyone should copy it, despite the overspending and ending up dead last in the current gen.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Uh huh. He just looooves their business model SO much that he thinks everyone should copy it, despite the overspending and ending up dead last in the current gen.

😂😂
😂😂

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44224 Posts

@Pedro: Trying times for them indeed. 😅

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22716 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

I don't love it.... I think they're making some missteps along the way. I just like that they're looking beyond hardware to deliver games.. I know it pains you to think more people may have access to games without having to fork over more money to your corporate overlord, but yeah, more gamers would win if people released multiplat day 1.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Pedro

@TheEroica said:

I don't love it.... I think they're making some missteps along the way. I just like that they're looking beyond hardware to deliver games.. I know it pains you to think more people may have access to games without having to fork over more money to your corporate overlord, but yeah, more gamers would win if people released multiplat day 1.

MS open the door for Sony to release their games on PC.😏

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@Pedro said:
@TheEroica said:

And Sony should. Let us pay their developers....Sony themselves in most cases.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Since when does Sony have to pay MS anything to release a game on PC? LOLOL!

@TheEroica said:

I don't get it. Xbox was so generous to let the unwashed gaming masses touch their games on all platforms that they were still keeping exclusives to themselves for Xbox ? That doesn't hold water, man. MS conveniently got a lot more generous as soon as Starfield didn't move the needle for Xbox consoles

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Which part of my comment implies such a thing?🤭

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Which part of my comment implies such a thing?🤭

I don't know what you're implying. It's not like MS has to do a damn thing for Sony to port titles to PC. MS on the other hand has to pay the troll toll to put games on PS5. 🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

I don't know what you're implying. It's not like MS has to do a damn thing for Sony to port titles to PC. MS on the other hand has to pay the troll toll to put games on PS5. 🤣

MS showed Sony the way despite the cries from the rabid fanboys like yourself. They have gone multiplatform.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

MS showed Sony the way despite the cries from the rabid fanboys like yourself. They have gone multiplatform.😂

What exactly did MS show Sony in that regard? You trying to tell me Sony didn't know how to port a game to PC? You make up wholesale fables to cope with the fact that MS putting all their titles on PC day and date killed what little sales Xbox consoles already had

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

What exactly did MS show Sony in that regard? You trying to tell me Sony didn't know how to port a game to PC? You make up wholesale fables to cope with the fact that MS putting all their titles on PC day and date killed what little sales Xbox consoles already had

You are struggling really bad on this. Remember when you and your goons were making fun of Xbox making their games available on PCs? Remember that being a huge deal to you and your goons? Sony took note and followed. It is that simple. Now you are drowning in buffoonery trying any angle that you can to hide from this fact.😏

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#115 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12996 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

What’s Sony‘s excuse for wanting to go multiplatform? Is it because they are getting stomped by the first place Switch?

Xbox went multiplatform 7 years ago and the generate more revenue and profit than they ever have and have surpassed Windows revenue. So their most growth in the history of the franchise.

A few old ports to PC is not multiplatform in the way Xbox is. Xgoonies stopped buying Xbox software in the way they used to and that tied MS's hands behind their backs. Since you people spend all day online making anti-Sony podcasts and coping with each other on every video game message board that exists instead of playing games, MS has to KEEP expanding outward. Question is, how much longer to they have to keep going outward to look for an audience until they figure it's not worth it anymore?

Paying 80 billion to gain 7 billion more in revenue, not profit, in the dumbest tech bro shit in the universe, and only the kind of horrible math that's got MS putting games on PS in the first place.

Holy crap. Are you drunk? That was an entire post of pure BS. Impressive.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

@TheEroica said:

I don't get it. Xbox was so generous to let the unwashed gaming masses touch their games on all platforms that they were still keeping exclusives to themselves for Xbox ? That doesn't hold water, man. MS conveniently got a lot more generous as soon as Starfield didn't move the needle for Xbox consoles

Right.... The company that has released day and date on PC for a decade all of a sudden the exclusive hording monster. Ground control to major Tom...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#117  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38948 Posts

During today total eclipse, i made a wish. What was my wish? For Starfield to stop sucking, and being a below average 5/10 experience. And i did it for you lems because i feel your pain.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 BenjaminBanklin

@kvallyx said:

"I take this place as a joke!", he said as he wept profusely on his keyboard

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44098 Posts

GOAT Starfield strikes again!! lol :P

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:

During today total eclipse, i made a wish. What was my wish? For Starfield to stop sucking, and being a below average 5/10 experience. And i did it for you lems because i feel your pain.

Hardy.... If I saw you staring into an eclipse praying for video games to be better I'd definitely point and laugh. Never let em see you begging to the cosmos dude.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kvallyx said:

"I take this place as a joke!", he said as he wept profusely on his keyboard

This is way to easy for me.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#122 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38948 Posts

@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

Hardy.... If I saw you staring into an eclipse praying for video games to be better I'd definitely point and laugh. Never let em see you begging to the cosmos dude.

It was a very quick and lazy wish tbh. I can't be bothered helping lems THAT much.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 TheEroica  Moderator

@hardwenzen said:
@TheEroica said:
@hardwenzen said:

It was a very quick and lazy wish tbh. I can't be bothered helping lems THAT much.

I still saw it.... And laughed 😜

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44098 Posts

PSA...

Latest Starfield patch brings more enhancements and improvements

Latest Starfield Patch major features

• PHOTOMODE: Added the ability to set Expressions and Poses on player and companions in Photomode.
  • SCANNER: You can now open doors and harvest with the scanner opened.
  • Setting course on an inactive quest will now make it the active quest.
  • Added support for adjusting FOV when using 3rd Person Ship view.
  • Added an Anisotropic filtering quality slider (PC).
  • Removed the digipick cost for using Undo during the Security mini-game.
  • Added an autosave when fast traveling from a planet’s surface to orbit.
  • Updated the Ship UI to perform more smoothly at higher framerates.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 TheEroica  Moderator

@SecretPolice said:

PSA...

Latest Starfield patch brings more enhancements and improvements

Latest Starfield Patch major features

• PHOTOMODE: Added the ability to set Expressions and Poses on player and companions in Photomode.
  • SCANNER: You can now open doors and harvest with the scanner opened.
  • Setting course on an inactive quest will now make it the active quest.
  • Added support for adjusting FOV when using 3rd Person Ship view.
  • Added an Anisotropic filtering quality slider (PC).
  • Removed the digipick cost for using Undo during the Security mini-game.
  • Added an autosave when fast traveling from a planet’s surface to orbit.
  • Updated the Ship UI to perform more smoothly at higher framerates.

Kewl! Updates are always good. Bethesda should continue working on the game. They made a new ip.... They're likely going to make a 2nd game at some point. They should try new things right now with the first game.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7179 Posts

@Pedro said:
@kvallyx said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Starfield slipped from the NPD top 10 for 2023. MAUs are nice and all, but unless they result in some sort of meaningful financial transaction, it’s just Xbox leaving money on the table. Which is why they are now porting games to competitors hardware…

As a gamer I am concerned about MAU, not how much money a $3 trillion corporation gets. I have no shares in Sony nor MS.

Why are you more worried about MS becoming a $4 trillion corporation?

Because as a gamer you must be concerned about the well being of multi trillion dollar companies.😂

Only applicable to idiots.😏

well some gamers like to see sales granted I don't care about the dollar amount. but more sales = 3 things.

1. a sequel

2. more money for next project.

3. your beloved developer stays in business

am I a idiot for caring about that. starfield 2 might never happen because of the less sales they predicted.

also am I idiot for wanting the company that I put money on when I buy these consoles to go sega on me? I sorry I don't want xbox or sony or nin to go sega on gamers.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Gifford38
@SecretPolice said:

It's not known worldwide as GOAT Starfield for nuttin ya know. :P

lmao were was starfield at gaming awards or best seller or anything. best graphics nope, best open world game nope, show me one person that called starfield a goat.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@kvallyx said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Starfield slipped from the NPD top 10 for 2023. MAUs are nice and all, but unless they result in some sort of meaningful financial transaction, it’s just Xbox leaving money on the table. Which is why they are now porting games to competitors hardware…

As a gamer I am concerned about MAU, not how much money a $3 trillion corporation gets. I have no shares in Sony nor MS.

Because as a gamer you must be concerned about the well being of multi trillion dollar companies.😂

well some gamers like to see sales granted I don't care about the dollar amount. but more sales = 3 things.

1. a sequel

am I a idiot for caring about that. starfield 2 might never happen because of the less sales they predicted.

also am I idiot for wanting the company that I put money on when I buy these consoles to go sega on me? I sorry I don't want xbox or sony or nin to go sega on gamers.

1. We don't get numbers from many developers, and we get sequels.

2. Let the corporations worry about their own revenue and profits. That won't stop you from enjoying the game they made.

3. That's up to the developer, not you. I take it you want to see MS hit $5 trillion?

4. Starfield sales exceeded their predictions, no doubt there will be a sequel.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Gifford38

@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@kvallyx said:
@ghostofgolden said:

1. a sequel

2. Let the corporations worry about their own revenue and profits. That won't stop you from enjoying the game they made.

3. That's up to the developer, not you. I take it you want to see MS hit $5 trillion?

Like I said I don't need to know dollars amount but I do pay attention to game sales. just because I like to know if there will be a sequel or not and I do fair the 3 remaining game consoles go sega. mostly sony lol.

if I see our game (game we bought) from a developer say game sales are great I know I can look forward to a sequel. so that is why I get happy seeing game sales.

(Starfield sales exceeded their predictions, no doubt there will be a sequel) I think that is a lie. because even the developer was saying the game should sold more and blaming it on the gaming community.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:
@kvallyx said:

1. a sequel

Like I said I don't need to know dollars amount but I do pay attention to game sales. just because I like to know if there will be a sequel or not and I do fair the 3 remaining game consoles go sega. mostly sony lol.

if I see our game (game we bought) from a developer say game sales are great I know I can look forward to a sequel. so that is why I get happy seeing game sales.

(Starfield sales exceeded their predictions, no doubt there will be a sequel) I think that is a lie. because even the developer was saying the game should sold more and blaming it on the gaming community.

Lying? lol no

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

1. a sequel

Yes!