Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#352 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@hardwenzen: MS will probably make an announcement for something to fill the gap left by redfall and starfield. You're just making speculations without any basis.

This can’t be a real post…

gotta agree on this one.. 2022 isn't going to be a great year for Xbox or Game Pass.. that's just a fact.. at most, Forza Motorsport will get released but that's far from certain..

2023 will likely be stacked now but 2022 is the year of the backlog for Xbox fans..

Really? I thought this is a guaranteed release. If even Forza is not guaranteed, something is royally f*ckedup at Microsoft.

I don't think it's really needed but this may be some filler for GP...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gears-of-war-getting-mcc-style-collection-report/1100-6503487/

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#353 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7286 Posts

Microsofts biggest issue is leadership someone over there isn't doing there job properly.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#354 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39698 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@hardwenzen: MS will probably make an announcement for something to fill the gap left by redfall and starfield. You're just making speculations without any basis.

gotta agree on this one.. 2022 isn't going to be a great year for Xbox or Game Pass.. that's just a fact.. at most, Forza Motorsport will get released but that's far from certain..

2023 will likely be stacked now but 2022 is the year of the backlog for Xbox fans..

Really? I thought this is a guaranteed release. If even Forza is not guaranteed, something is royally f*ckedup at Microsoft.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/gears-of-war-getting-mcc-style-collection-report/1100-6503487/

Gears is a forgotten franchise. Been outdated for too damn long.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 SecretPolice

@hardwenzen said:
@SecretPolice said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@goldenelementxl said:

You speak for yourself alone. I on the other hand speak for the millions of Gears fans and say, The Coalition, out did themselves and Epic, making Gears 5 the best TPS ever made and am so hyped to see and hear all about Gears 6, hopefully at the June show. :P

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts
@SecretPolice said:
@hardwenzen said:

You speak for yourself alone. I on the other hand speak for the millions of Gears fans and say, The Coalition, out did themselves and Epic, making Gears 5 the best TPS ever made and am so hyped to see and hear all about Gears 6, hopefully at the June show. :P

Gears needed time to breathe to be honest.. I liked the changes made in Gears 5 with the semi-open world, the allocation of skill points to Jack, and the class system in the DLC expansion but I think they were too chained to the old formula and the rigid time schedule of Halo/Gears/Forza..

With all the new studios, they now have time to sit back and really innovate (even though the recent delays didn't help 🤦🏽‍♂️), I'm really excited to see what they can do with a refreshed Gears 6 on UE5..

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 SecretPolice

@Antwan3K:

Gears 5 has become one of my favorite and most replayed games and I wasn't a super fan of the series like I am with Halo. I've been doing some thinking on that lately and even thought to start a thread about it but won't but I think The Coalition, has handled the Gears IP hand-off as good or better than I've even seen before.

Enjoyed Gears 4 and was really good for their first effort in the series but what they did with Gears 5 is amazing and it's practically a crime that Gears 5 didn't score AAA here and isn't in the low to mid 90's on meta. IMO of course. :P

So unlike most times here I'm not kidding around; I'm really hyped to see what they do next with Gears 6. ;)

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#358 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13105 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@SecretPolice said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Not only is it very popular for Xbox and PC fans, it’s better than any PlayStation IP.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#359 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@x_hedon:

Except The Last of Us. And God of War. And Uncharted. And Persona...

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 KvallyX

@Mozelleple112 said:

@x_hedon:

Except The Last of Us. And God of War. And Uncharted. And Persona...

Thanks for sharing your opinion 🙏

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

I don't agree with all this Gears slander. While I didn't really get into the last one, I've really enjoyed the franchise.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 KvallyX

@goldenelementxl said:

I don't agree with all this Gears slander.

You don't get why cows slander Gears? Did you need me to spell it out for you?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:

I "get it." But I don't agree with it. A group that's into movie games bashing ANYTHING seems silly to me. But... Gears has gotten pretty heavy into the walk and talk, QTE stuff. That's kinda why I've bounced off of it. But the gameplay is FAR more interesting than anything Naughty Dog has done

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 KvallyX

@goldenelementxl said:
@x_hedon said:
@goldenelementxl said:

I "get it." But I don't agree with it. A group that's into movie games bashing ANYTHING seems silly to me. But... Gears has gotten pretty heavy into the walk and talk, QTE stuff. That's kinda why I've bounced off of it. But the gameplay is FAR more interesting than anything Naughty Dog has done

Yeah, Gears for me is about the game play. I don't give a flying **** about the story the way it is. Would be nice if they could do a good story. ND has done a great job with stories, and not so much on game play.