System Wars Lounge v79 -- Football season, School, holidays, ect

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#201 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59210 Posts
@goldenelementxl said:

ResetEra has become a scary place. A few days ago posters were calling Dave Chappelle an Alt Right figurehead.

Not just them. If you check the news most left-wing media outlets are bombarding him with hit-pieces replacing "outrage" with "bored" in a thinly veiled attempt to hide they fact it was their culture he was specifically shedding a light on.

Unfortunately for them the public (myself included) overwhelmingly enjoyed it, which seems to really get on their tits.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Finally done with the last of us's shitty multiplayer. Now to try the survivor difficulty.

Wow Char deactivated his account? Doesn't surprise me tho as he was never active that much after the redesign.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#203 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56290 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

Finally done with the last of us's shitty multiplayer. Now to try the survivor difficulty.

Wow Char deactivated his account? Doesn't surprise me tho as he was never active that much after the redesign.

I, I couldn't believe it!!! I'm shock! Truly shock he did it!.

R.I.P Charz, You was a good, no a great mod and most importantly, a good friend.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Good luck with everything, Chaz. It's a shame to see you go.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Wow Chaz is gone. I know he'd stopped posting regularly for a while now, but it seems crazy to see his account actually gone. He was a pretty big fixture in SW, even after the first shitty redesign of the forums. Sad Times. Another death knell for system wars

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

There’s a lot of resetera posters disappearing right now too. I wonder what happened...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 DaVillain  Moderator

@FireEmblem_Man said:

ResetERA is in deep shit now! Mods are in panic mode, and trying to scrub everything about Zoe Quinn accusing game developer, Alec Holowka, of sexual assault. In which, Alec received death threats from those same lunatics, and committed suicide!

-

Also, not all go to ResetERA, there are many in Social Media that are garbage people. Poor guy.... He was accused and his life destroyed to only took extreme to end his life, especially when he was married. Quinn is such a monster for making accusations.

I wouldn't trust anything Zoe Quinn says. She's a total scumbag. It wasn't just sleeping around (she slept with reviewers for good reviews of her "game"), but she started GamerGate and then when she was rightfully called out, she fake doxxed herself and tried to blame it on "sexist men" to get support from SJWs. But according to Alec's sister, he had some kind of mental issues going on. wasn't really specified. Zoe claimed he was a abusive rapist.. maybe he was and maybe he wasn't, don't know, and from what I gather, her and ResetERA went off on a full attack on him ruining his life. The usual SJW shit of guilty because we say so laws and any type of legal trial be damned, So we are going to ruin your life. I would lean yeah they probably drove him to suicide by destroying his life.

Alec Holowka, he was guilty as hell, but he did not deserve to kill himself.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 uninspiredcup

Curious to see what happens with the English Dragonball.

Over in the UK, up until mecha-frieza it used the Funanimation version, then it suddenly shifted over to the Westwood Dub.

It was pretty bad.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@uninspiredcup said:
@goldenelementxl said:

ResetEra has become a scary place. A few days ago posters were calling Dave Chappelle an Alt Right figurehead.

Not just them. If you check the news most left-wing media outlets are bombarding him with hit-pieces replacing "outrage" with "bored" in a thinly veiled attempt to hide they fact it was their culture he was specifically shedding a light on.

Unfortunately for them the public (myself included) overwhelmingly enjoyed it, which seems to really get on their tits.

I still need to watch this. Been hearing so many great things about it.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#210 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@goldenelementxl said:

I still need to watch this. Been hearing so many great things about it.

The "woke" critics hate it so bad, that they gave it a perfect 0% Rotten rating for not being progressive and living at a different "time period"

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#211 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61522 Posts

What the Hell happened to Chaz? Something about deleted comments and then he deactivated. Did he migrate to ResetEra way back when?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 SOedipus  Online
Member since 2006 • 14817 Posts

Meh. I remember he made a thread awhile ago about leaving Gamespot. He should have just deactivated back then rather than making a big deal about it. Guess he doesn't like people criticizing a certain website?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@lundy86_4: I have a feeling he’s in the group of “woke” resetera users that realized they may have contributed to the bullying of a guy into suicide, so they’re scrubbing their accounts.

Edit: Confirmed...

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 NathanDrakeSwag

Finally watched the Dave Chappelle special. Hilarious stuff. Now I know why all the snowflakes went into rage mode over it.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 FireEmblem_Man

@NathanDrakeSwag: the reviews on rotten tomatoes from the official critics gave it a perfect 0% rotten rating

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44365 Posts

Watching the Dave Chappelle special on Netflix right now and to be honest I just don’t find him really all that funny. I find Chris Rock and Kevin Hart to be much more funny.

NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag

@FireEmblem_Man: The same critics who gave Last Jedi a 91% fresh rating lol. I just looked and I could predict the scores they would give it just by seeing the pictures beside their names.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#218 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

@lundy86_4: he was getting doxxed n shit by neogaf1 goons, because Pablo N them are stage 5 stupid.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By uninspiredcup

Donno what it is, but always love the 80's Bond openings the most. Like Miami Vice they seem to be a little time-capsule of that era.

Loading Video...

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 FireEmblem_Man

@uninspiredcup: they were good movies

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By uninspiredcup

@FireEmblem_Man: A View To a Kill? Na man that movie sucks ass. As does most of Moore's later movies.

The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill are great though.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 FireEmblem_Man

@uninspiredcup: Loved License to Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@jg4xchamp: They didn't know Chaz and were making a lot of sweeping statements about his character. To be fair, that's exactly the sort of behaviour Resetera is known for and results in other people's lives being destroyed.

Calling them stupid is not telling the whole story. Everyone was emotional and upset because it's behaviour like that on Resetera which played a part in tragedies just like Alec/Zoe.

I hate that Chaz was on the receiving end because he's a good guy, but that's what being put on full blast is. It's easy to tear someone else down based off limited info. This kind of thing shouldn't happen to anybody and for that to happen ERA needs to get their shit together.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By uninspiredcup

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@uninspiredcup: Loved License to Kill

There was a recent poll in the UK and this was rated the lowest, even lower than stuff like Die Another Day. They also seem to really dislike Dalton. Even when he was announced back in the 1980's people were shitting on him because it was originally suppose to be Bronson as Bond much earlier, but he was held to a tv show contract preventing it.

Just watching them back to back with abit of perspective it's definitely one of the better ones. Pretty grounded and a fairly dark story, holds up well.

No greenscreen shit either like Quantum Of The Water or Die Another Day where they looked like PS3 games.

Loading Video...

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By jg4xchamp
@XVision84 said:

@jg4xchamp: They didn't know Chaz and were making a lot of sweeping statements about his character. To be fair, that's exactly the sort of behaviour Resetera is known for and results in other people's lives being destroyed.

Calling them stupid is not telling the whole story. Everyone was emotional and upset because it's behaviour like that on Resetera which played a part in tragedies just like Alec/Zoe.

I hate that Chaz was on the receiving end because he's a good guy, but that's what being put on full blast is. It's easy to tear someone else down based off limited info. This kind of thing shouldn't happen to anybody and for that to happen ERA needs to get their shit together.

You right, let me rephrase.

Pablo and them are stage 5 idiots.

Bitch are you high? Do you know who you are speaking to? Even if this were a softer subject I would have called them dumb lol. What the **** did chaz do exactly? He read a thing about a guy being a creep, getting called a creep, by multiple sources that weren't just Zoe, and included the guys coworkers and other developers in the community, and said hope he gets what he deserves. Which any fucking competent adult can grasp doesn't actually mean "I hope the mother fucker kills himself", so that's mother fucking 1.

2nd of all, even if Chaz had said something tasteless, that wouldn't make it okay to share his shit, or doxx him now would it? In fact, I would argue, the two wrongs aren't even remotely equal at that point. The former is being a bit misguided or hot tempered, the latter is a shit heel move by any measure.

Lets put this into perspective: neogaf 1, the current iteration: those posters are so fucking stupid that for years Tyler let goon mods do their goon mod thing about all the stuff yah mad at gaf2 about, and he backed their play, gave the whole neogaf 2 mantra left, right, n center, and then when he got outed right, suddenly back pedaled on all that shit, and acts like well you see in context blah blah, and suddenly had this epiphany that now that his forum was dead he needed to embrace someone, so let me get the idiots who are too stupid to realize they backed a gaf2 goon, who stopped being a gaf2 goon because he got caught. Imagine being that dumb.

Spin that shit anyway yah went. But this subject could have been about fucking twinkie opinions and I would have called the current goons on that forum dumb as shit, 100% of the posters there. Except for my boy Kiiltz, he gets a free pass, because he thought when I said I post on gaf/gaf 2, he thought I literally meant gaf and not era lol.

Otherwise, other than Dennis Dyack, I'm failing to see who else's career they have compromised. This is one thing I don't accept from any side, which is this mystical power you goons give gaming nerds on gaming forums. Twitter and social media? Okay sure, far bigger platform and reach. Gaf 2?

Broly's voice actor? Goon did that to himself, and the people outing him were his coworkers.

Game dev says racist shit? Again goons do that to themselves

Pewdiepie? Still rich as ****, still has a platform, got shit for openly saying the N-word, which he fucking did.

JonTron? Again still has a platform, still makes still, still has an audience. Got shit for dumb ass shit he said on a podcast, of which he actually said what he said.

Other than the black dude who killed himself, Etika or whatever, where okay yeah that was an example of where they should have dialed back, I'm failing to see a target that didn't actually earn the shit they got.

The only other time I could argue they have had measurable influence, tangible, measurable influence, is this whole Ion fury thing where oh right they actually had a slur in their game, they actually made a poor taste gay joke, they actually typed fucked up shit on the discord, and goons had a thread, because yeah some people would like to avoid giving money to a game if they choose to be bigots.

I can see how that's unfathomable to people who wouldn't buy a game because of the aesthetic bothering them, or the game isn't long enough, or the story isn't good, or it's pandering too much in its trailers. I can understand how that's too crazy of an idea, but again didn't ask for the game to be removed, didn't harass the dev, just put it out there. Pretty sure they were cool with the apology, and then it was the not gaf2 side that decided to review bomb them for humoring the idea of patching a slur out of the game and donating some money to a good cause.

I mean it almost sounds like Champ should humor the idea that it's actually stage 6 idiots, because we going even further beyond now.

But it's okay I wait for the hilarious attempt at calling me of all people too left winged, a snowflake, a neogaf 2 apologist or anything of that sort, because mannnnnnnnnn you aint got shit if that's all you got.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 FireEmblem_Man

Oof, Peyton Manning chooses the Bears over Packers this Thursday

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50620 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Got Rodgers as my qb. I'm scared to start him against bears. My other qb is niners qb (**** spelling his name).

As for the game, picking bears

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@Chutebox: I still got a lot in my mind for the Bears Offense. Mitchy has to show improvement and maturity under Nagy's offense. I'm still scared if we even have a kicker that can kick a field goal under 40 yards. Yet, the defense will still be strong at least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@jg4xchamp: Relax, Champ. I'm not calling you anything. I didn't say that Chaz got what he deserved, he didn't deserve that. GAF saw him as a part of the toxic culture there, whether intentional or not, his post came off that way. I don't want to keep referring to Chaz because the guy deserves a break.

The state of the internet today is that once someone is "outed", being associated with them means you're burned to the ground alongside them. All through trial by Twitter. It's not as simple as Alec being a creep and that's that.

You just listed a whole group of people ERA screwed over that I would have listed too. Let's also not forget that users on ERA attempted to dox and slander a CDPR employee for their poor-taste joke. You've been part of this long enough to know that this stuff matters, Champ. ERA has media coverage and representation. Many members of Twitter mobs are also found on ERA. It's social media in general.

A lot of these people did something wrong, but that doesn't give the internet mobs a green light to hound them. Last I checked, you're not the one that decides what people deserve to get, neither am I, and the same goes for ERA/Twitter. Can't you see what statements like "they deserve what's coming their way" can lead to? Just look at all the sudden backtracking and banning that's going on at ERA, interesting how the same crowds seem to say Alec DIDN'T deserve what he got now. Even still there are people who say he did. How can you defend that, dude?

Say what you will about GAF, there are plenty of reasonable people there that don't resort to the degree of vileness reminiscent of old GAF or ERA. This is just a bad situation with a bad look for everybody. The forum also isn't run like a dictatorship and there's actual discussion going on instead of an echo chamber.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

Lol the way some of yall try to talk hard on here.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By uninspiredcup

These deepfakes are getting really good. Wouldn't be surprised if they implement laws against them, assuming it hasn't happened already.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Relevance.

Loading Video...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 DaVillain  Moderator

I need to re-watch The Dark Crystal movie before I watch Age of Resistance. I can't believe Age of Resistance is already out on Netflix!

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 jg4xchamp

@XVision84: I used a few swear words slick, plenty calm about it.

I’m sorry when you say degree of vileness? Where does doxxing Chaz fall on that? Because that seems worse than typing “**** that guy”. Where does doxxing a person fall period?

Why is it that same energy against being harassed isn’t also applied to goons y’all don’t agree with? Including the likes of Anita n Zoe.

Follow up my list of people is a whopping two, one of them being Dyack who got clowned when it was gaf 1 and yeah the suicide kid. The other shit however where was their life unjustly ruined A, and B more importantly where is the tangible take that era has even that much pull.

The relevance y’all give era is disproportionate to their actual relevance as a website.

“But there are sensible people”

And there are people on gaf2 that post against their hot rage take machine, or call them toxic, or call them gamers in denial. Yours truly being one of them.

Again the same shit heel debate tactics that goons swear bug them about gaf2 usually get applied by the denizens of gaf 1 and it’s equivalents if you will.

Because you won’t get a disagreement from me on gaf2 being obnoxious. But I can deal with self righteous to a fault.

But their shitty behavior doesn’t actually validate the opposing shitty behavior.

I mean I don’t want to point out that some cats felt the need to run they mouth behind a persons back and then suddenly went silent with zero input on the subject they had no problem jibber jabbing about before.

Seems like a bitch move, no?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 uninspiredcup
@davillain- said:

I need to re-watch The Dark Crystal movie before I watch Age of Resistance. I can't believe Age of Resistance is already out on Netflix!

I think it's prequel innit?

Haven't seen the Dark Crystal in about 20 odd years, might be more interesting to do the prequel first.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 DaVillain  Moderator

@uninspiredcup said:
@davillain- said:

Haven't seen the Dark Crystal in about 20 odd years, might be more interesting to do the prequel first.

Oh, you are right! I almost forgot it's a prequel to the movie. Looks like I can skip the movie and start watching Age of Resistance.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By uninspiredcup
@davillain- said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@davillain- said:

Oh, you are right! I almost forgot it's a prequel to the movie. Looks like I can skip the movie and start watching Age of Resistance.

Oddly doing someting equating to that right now with YS Chronicles. It's a game made 30 years ago re-released modern tech. When i'm done with it, i'll be comparing the original version.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

For a game so old, and one of the very first action-rpgs, it's impressive how well it's aged.

I mean I played this on the back of Witcher: EE which is just a janky mess in comparison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@jg4xchamp: Doxxing is about as vile as you can get online, GAF isn't innocent but they're nowhere near as guilty of it as ERA. Regardless, it's gotta end. Same goes with dog piling one person people know nothing about.

Zoe & Anita's actions speak for themselves. Really not the kind of names you want to bring up in a discussion about internet hate mobs. I agree with you that harassment still isn't okay though, every community has its sour apples.

Even just 1 life ruined is way too much. The attitude of ERA's vocal members towards those people isn't justified just because they landed on their feet. Between CDPR, Alec, Etika, Vic, etc. how many ridiculous outrages have taken place at ERA?

It isn't just ERA, these sorts of communities (Twitter, ERA, gaming media) echo each other and collectively slander targets. Of course a collective of that magnitude has power. Just look at what happened to Chaz, and that was just some GAF users + Twitter folk (at least from what I know, correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm sure not all ERA members are bad, but that place has a reputation & leadership like no other. Notice how all discussion of this was closed there and also the pedo discord stuff a while back.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 lundy86_4

It's sad to see FF8 remastered gets a minor update and release, but the backgrounds still look terrible. FF9 and 7 AI enhanced backgrounds shit all over this so called remaster.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 uninspiredcup

@lundy86_4: Should have been discounted for people who already had it on PC as the original port was terrible itself.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By lundy86_4

@uninspiredcup: Yeah, definitely. SE ports of old games on PC are terrible. The Moguri mod for FF9 on PC helps fix the backgrounds as well as adding true analog controls and makes it a far more competent port.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#242 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

@davillain-: You're a moderator now? Congrats? Since when?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 DaVillain  Moderator

@GameboyTroy said:

I forgot how long, but I think it's been a Month now. Also, charizard1605 has deactivate his own account here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
deactivated-5e171d7dbd091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By deactivated-5e171d7dbd091
Member since 2018 • 284 Posts

@davillain- said:
@FireEmblem_Man said:

@evil_loli: how about Loli's?

Just admit you like lolis lol. Can't say I blame you but I prefer MILF myself

Anyhow, I am curious to see how Stadia does once it's launch however.

LOL I like the fact he avoided answering your question. Nothing wrong with us lolis, we are all friendly after all ;)

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 jg4xchamp

@XVision84: what are we basing gaf 1 goons not being that bad on that department on exactly? Because they definitely keep tabs like gaf2 goons, they definitely be checking the other forum like gaf2 goons, they definitely immediately gotta feel some type of way about goons.

What are Anita’s actions? She made poorly constructed arguments in YouTube videos? You goons can’t write a sentence without a poor constructed argument so what’s your point? Because sucking at her job shouldn’t translate into her being harassed, given death threats, doxxed, etc.

Don’t know about Zoe’s shit, don’t care about Zoe’s shit, her game sucks.

What ridiculous outrages tho? CDPR deserves shit for what they got shit for. It hasn’t stopped the game from being the most anticipated game on that forum tho. So clearly not deplatformed

Etica openly said bigoted shit, got called a bigot. Not seeing the issue on that one. They crossed a line when homeboy said how depressed n suicidal he was and they mocked him for it.

Vic? Again I’m failing to see what yah apologizing for because you broly goons swear by this whole jelly bean meme, but mans has multiple coworkers who aren’t goku n vegeta calling him out. Either way not an era thing, that shit went viral on twitter without era goons.

So I would like something concrete before you tell me I gotta take his word over anything.

Again era being obnoxious is accepted.

But conversely you have an opposing side who is equally hot take happy, dog pile happy, Dodd happy, but you know to Stan for bigots n sexist types.

I just need yah to have some same energy on some shit. Because again y’all backed that goon Tyler. If you ain’t stage 6 idiots, you at least stage 5 idiots in denial.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#246 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

@davillain- said:
@GameboyTroy said:

I forgot how long, but I think it's been a Month now. Also, charizard1605 has deactivate his own account here.

I'm kind of surprised that he did that. He used to make a lot of interesting threads and sort of kept the forum alive. Good luck to him.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By lundy86_4

And people wonder why nobody takes leftist media, or media in general, seriously...

I have yet to watch it, but i'm getting fed up of the severe media bias. I wonder how many of these critics are based in Cali.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#248 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

This place is the same as Champ's swear words are still mistaken for being mad lol

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By uninspiredcup

@lundy86_4: And then when you criticise them in anyway shape or form, you're automatically equated to the alt-right or hating on them because they are woman or some such.

In fact, the very act of enjoying that makes you a racist.

https://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/all-the-worst-white-people-love-dave-chappelles-sticks-1837747273

Good gollys.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By lundy86_4

@uninspiredcup: It's becoming too much, and anyone with even a semblance of objectivity is just outright wrong. I won't get into politics, but NA has become a shithole because of these people. When I went to uni, debate was healthy, but now it's debate, but if you don't agree with some far-leaning people who write left-handed, you best make way.

That article... My best friend is black, and he'd fucking laugh his ass off.