System Wars Lounge v80 new year college football playoff etc

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#2001 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25003 Posts

This board feel empty without cup.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2002  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14817 Posts

PG is dead too, after Jacanuk got banned. It's all on you now ghosts.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2003  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61522 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@davillain-: lol, pretty sure unemployment in America gives more than that monthly....

Yeah, this is a base payment for anyone, regardless of past income. Actual unemployment insurance pays up to 55% of prior earnings (IIRC) up to a certain amount. It's also determined how much you get based on the unemployment rates in the region/area. CERB is also taxable earnings, so you gotta be careful as they deduct nothing.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2004 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56285 Posts

Wait a minute! Gamerno6666 deactivate his account!? I didn't even notice until now.

R.I.P Gamerno6666, you are not forgotten :(

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2005 Ghosts4ever

@davillain- said:

Wait a minute! Gamerno6666 deactivate his account!? I didn't even notice until now.

R.I.P Gamerno6666, you are not forgotten :(

account deactivate button is just bottom near save option. when i was saving my setting on option. i was almost clicking deactivate button but then i clicked save. i just dodge a bullet lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2006 DaVillain  Moderator

@ghosts4ever: Its a suicide button when your ready to check-out of Gamespot. I never understood why not just leave? At least whenever you feel the urge to comeback, your account will be waiting. It really doesn't hurt to abandon your account.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2007  Edited By ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23719 Posts

Yeah, noticed a few deactivated accounts lately.

Won't lie, there's been times I've considered it lol. Lack of self control, keep visiting a forum you'd rather stay away from for a while.

But then it's like nah, just suck it up and stay away.

Speaking of ppl staying away, been a minute since @getyeryayasout posted here.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2008 Ghosts4ever

@ConanTheStoner said:

Yeah, noticed a few deactivated accounts lately.

But there is a new person enter here by the name of parker something. he made forums active thread and become regular user. been long time since a new one join here. but he is avatarless like Vfighter.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2009 Ghosts4ever

@ConanTheStoner: conan, warmblur doesnot know how to debate at all lol.

just go in GTA3 thread and notice he only point one thing and instead of proving me wrong. he just type generic "i disagree". thats why i prefer champ. even though we both are opposite in gaming taste but his debate skill is excellent. make discussion fun and worthy.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2010 ConanTheStoner
@ghosts4ever said:

But there is a new person enter here by the name of parker something. he made forums active thread and become regular user. been long time since a new one join here. but he is avatarless like Vfighter.

Could be a new guy, who knows. I doubt it tho. Guilty until proven innocent, it's pretty rare for a legit new person to join.

Not that it matters either way, better to have more people here.

@ghosts4ever said:

just go in GTA3 thread and notice he only point one thing and instead of proving me wrong. he just type generic "i disagree". thats why i prefer champ. even though we both are opposite in gaming taste but his debate skill is excellent. make discussion fun and worthy.

Won't lie, I usually scroll right on past his posts. From what little I've read, he's usually just trying to dunk on you and isn't very good at it.

Champs debates are wasted on most of this forum, which is why he usually goes straight to shitting on people. But yes, I'm sure champ is way better for a discussion/debate than warmblur lol.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2011 Ghosts4ever

@ConanTheStoner said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Could be a new guy, who knows. I doubt it tho. Guilty until proven innocent, it's pretty rare for a legit new person to join.

Not that it matters either way, better to have more people here.

@ghosts4ever said:

Won't lie, I usually scroll right on past his posts. From what little I've read, he's usually just trying to dunk on you and isn't very good at it.

Champs debates are wasted on most of this forum, which is why he usually goes straight to shitting on people. But yes, I'm sure champ is way better for a discussion/debate than warmblur lol.

he consider me COD/Halo fan everytime i criticize his fav games.

he complain about mechanics which are present in his games and everytime i point out he just ignore and say "i disagree" lol

He also think its fine to have on rail segment but Doom glory kills are QTE.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2012 ConanTheStoner

@ghosts4ever:

Huh, weird.

It's almost like some people are hypocrites and don't actually know what they're talking about regarding game mechanics.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2013  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@ConanTheStoner: He need to be more elaborated instead of "i disagree" "lol you are COD fan". I [put so much effort posting on rail video but he ignore and "nothing wrong with on rail segmet, my dumbed down elements are better than your dumbed down elements" lol

then again there is clone01 who always quote me in every thread "nobody care about your opinion" all the time.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2014  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@ghosts4ever:

Yeah, the auto-shitting on frequent thread creators is a bit much. To be fair, your thread cycle is basically a meme at this point, but the responses are just as played out.

@ghosts4ever said:

@ConanTheStoner: He need to be more elaborated instead of "i disagree" "lol you are COD fan". I [put so much effort posting on rail video but he ignore and "nothing wrong with on rail segmet, my dumbed down elements are better than your dumbed down elements" lol

Yeah, don't know what to tell ya bro. That's about the level of discussion/debate you should expect from SW.

It's why I usually pick my battles these days. Don't want to spend days debating with someone who can't even discuss the most surface level shit properly.

A lot of people here are just caricatures of the average gamer, fully loaded with meme takes and scrub crits. This is the forum we chose my guy, can only blame our selves.

But yes I completely understand how frustrating it can be to provide a well supported argument, only to be handed a shit sandwich in return.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2015 DaVillain  Moderator

This scene never gets old:

Loading Video...

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#2016 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41564 Posts

@davillain-: F yeah!

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2017 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Well so far, DMC5 is living up to the hype. I can see it being one of my favorite games this gen.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2018 ConanTheStoner

@Seabas989:

Yeah man, games great. Played the shit out of it recently and still want to go back for more.

There's one mission with V that I could definitely do without, but otherwise it's an all killer no filler game.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2019 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@Seabas989:

Yeah man, games great. Played the shit out of it recently and still want to go back for more.

There's one mission with V that I could definitely do without, but otherwise it's an all killer no filler game.

Yeah I prefer Nero over V. V has a longer learning curve from what I've experienced so far.

I beat DMC1 and only played a little bit of DMC3: SE. I skipped 4 and I don't remember why. I guess I overlooked it lol.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2020 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

@davillain-: Thanks matey, we are both a year wiser now. :)

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2021  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10507 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

then again there is clone01 who always quote me in every thread "nobody care about your opinion" all the time.

i saw champ tell you to do something similar and you said you couldn't it was a language thing, but maybe if you tried you'd get people attempt to debate you more.

saying something is the most atmospheric and immersive game ever is what your opinion is, but saying something is the most immersive game ever because <reasons> is why that's your opinion. not only is the why more interesting to read but people can discuss and debate the details with you.

e.g. i've seen you post countless times how you think stalker is the most atmospheric immersive game ever, but i don't think i've ever seen you recite any anecdotes from playing; particular areas, aspects, moments you loved etc which led to that opinion

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2022  Edited By UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

The Zack Snyder Justice League is alive! Yes! F whatever monstrosity Joss Whedon put out. I want to see the original directors vision

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2023  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@Macutchi said:
@ghosts4ever said:

i saw champ tell you to do something similar and you said you couldn't it was a language thing, but maybe if you tried you'd get people attempt to debate you more.

saying something is the most atmospheric and immersive game ever is what your opinion is, but saying something is the most immersive game ever because <reasons> is why that's your opinion. not only is the why more interesting to read but people can discuss and debate the details with you.

e.g. i've seen you post countless times how you think stalker is the most atmospheric immersive game ever, but i don't think i've ever seen you recite any anecdotes from playing; particular areas, aspects, moments you loved etc which led to that opinion

I actually explain there is lab x18 moment which is one of my most memorable moment in gaming. why i love STALKER so much that it never dragged when I explore chernoboyl compare to other open world games that feel dragged or boring.

the problem is warmblur guy instead of doing actual debate he goes "lol your beloved Halo ruined FPS" everytime when i point out same thing in his games when he criticize it in other games.

yeah everyone who knows me here know that how critical i am for Halo lol.

the way champ debate. he might throw lot of insults but its cool there because he actually debate about game. not just that i put effort into explaining it and he point out "i disagree".

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#2024 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41564 Posts

Doom 64... and The Absolution stage,

The only way I can stand a chance is to find all the secret levels and ALL the upgrades for the Unmaker?

DAMN IT ALL!

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2025 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10507 Posts

civ vi free on epic games store https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/home.

yoink

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2026 DaVillain  Moderator

New lounge v81 is live, so come on over