SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45320 Posts

I recently beat Sack Boy which was fun, above average platformer. I wouldn't mind a sequel if they made some key improvements, but other than, would prefer a LittleBigPlanet 4! As for this weekend, I hope to continue my playthrough of Shin Megami V, though I also started a play through of Tales of Arise. Two JRPGs at the same time = disaster 😄 May also throw in some Halo Infinite which I'm making my way through slowly. Very fun so far.

How about you, SW? What are you playing this weekend?

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#2  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts

My coin landed heads.

So, God of War it is. Pre-loaded and waiting for it to unlock right now.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SolidGame_basic

@madrocketeer said:

My coin landed heads.

what are you, Harvey Dent? lol

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

Played some Spelunk 2 last night and was really bad at it, but enjoyed it so will play some more of that.

Looking for something now to tide me over until ER now I've finished Halo, will probably try and finish up Control or Like a Dragon.

Other than that loving FFA Slayer on Halo so more of that I'm sure.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#5 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

Something on Gamepass and Tales of Arise.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

Guardians Of The Galaxy PS5

Sea Of Thieves XSX

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

@madrocketeer said:

My coin landed heads.

Was thinking of doing the same. Then I remembered that you have to sit through 20 hours of cinematic bullshit and put up with a dumbass camera angle for the type of game it is, and slapped myself in the face for even having the thought.

I'll probably try some more Prey which I started this week. And the inevitable Hunt: Showdown session.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

Series s: tomb raider definitive edition nice with FPS boost and auto HDR.

Ps5: far cry new dawn

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Might and Magic 6. Youngsters should give these games a go.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

ME:LE about 75% through ME2 and should probably be able to finish the trilogy by the end of the weekend. It's been a great romp running through again and best of all, having never played any of the DLC until now.

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

ME:LE about 75% through ME2 and should probably be able to finish the trilogy by the end of the weekend. It's been a great romp running through again and best of all, having never played any of the DLC until now.

Did you skip ME1. I played about an hour and I remember how bad the shooting was.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SecretPolice

@gym_lion said:
@SecretPolice said:

Did you skip ME1. I played about an hour and I remember how bad the shooting was.

Oh heck no, ME1 is my fav and played through that a week and a half ago or so. ME3 is the most polished with the tightest combat mechanics but ME1 was fine and love the Mako as well. :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46487 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Halo Infinite is great, you really should finish it, and then move on to Age of Empires IV :p

As for me, I'll be playing more Horizon: Zero Dawn. Having a blast playing this at hardest difficulty on PC.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Mass Effect 1 and Mario+Rabbids

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

I think I’m gonna join everyone else and play some ME1.

My wife has been on a HUGE Fortnite kick again, so I’m sure I’m gonna be helping her with her battle pass challenges instead.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SolidGame_basic

@R4gn4r0k said:

@SolidGame_basic: Halo Infinite is great, you really should finish it, and then move on to Age of Empires IV :p

As for me, I'll be playing more Horizon: Zero Dawn. Having a blast playing this at hardest difficulty on PC.

Halo Infinite is great in spurts. If I end up just playing through it I'll get bored.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44355 Posts

Recently finished Tales of Arise and got all the achievements for it. Excellent game. I loved it. It’s now my favourite Tales of game.

Will probably return to Shin Megami Tensei V now and continue my playthrough of that. Will also be playing some more Halo: Infinite multiplayer.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SolidGame_basic

@Archangel3371 said:

Recently finished Tales of Arise and got all the achievements for it. Excellent game. I loved it. It’s now my favourite Tales of game.

Will probably return to Shin Megami Tensei V now and continue my playthrough of that. Will also be playing some more Halo: Infinite multiplayer.

damn, you finished it already? it does seem like an addicting game

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#20 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59178 Posts

Be playing Ready Or Not with Polish people.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Archangel3371  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Well I did start playing it when I got it back when it launched last year. Was playing it on and off until the beginning of this year when I really dedicated my time to playing it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39389 Posts

What is up with everyone playing Mass Effect?

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17453 Posts

Restart Red Dead 2 for the 5th time.

I always start playing before moving on to something else and forgetting about it.

Will also restart Ghosts of Tsushima.....for the same reason 😬

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SecretPolice

@hardwenzen:

Just recently hitting GamePass is my excuse and I'm sure most others playing it as well. :P

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Archangel3371  Online

I also wouldn’t mind getting back to the Mass Effect Legendary Edition myself as well. Played through the first game and started a bit of the second back when it first launched. Have been thinking about returning to it lately.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17850 Posts

Monster Hunter Rise on the PC! Just getting started with it really. That's Jan and Feb sorted. This time i have committed to not using the poky stick. I am going to try and main the great sword. I'm putting my foot down...no more poky stick. i swear! also i will not dodge out of a charge shot...i am NOT a Konchu Sympathizer!

It's working well overall on Linux too which is cool. Anyone planning on a Monster Hunter for the steam deck: sorted.

Also continuing to play Ever Oasis on the 3DS. Nice game overall. just a little too sweet at times. But i really like the light base building side and the Oasis evolves and changes at a fair ol place which is good.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5559 Posts

Monster Hunter Rise.... what a port... what a game!!

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

These past few days iv been a bit addicted to Project Zomboid.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10500 Posts

going to retry resident evil 8. "played" the first hour or so last weekend, and i use the term loosely. did not enjoy. hoping the game starts to require my involvement a bit more in hours 2 and 3

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 enzyme36

@pelvist said:

These past few days iv been a bit addicted to Project Zomboid.

I need to check this out... the "this is how I died" trailer is soo good.

Loading Video...

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 913 Posts

Final Fantasy X, Halo Infinite, and NSMBU Deluxe

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16577 Posts

finishing up uncharted 2, which has been a great game so far. It might be my new favorite uncharted but its a close one between that and uc4. I will continue my SMTV play through like you. Sometimes I like persona better but other times I like the SMTV formula better. When you don't want to deal with all the dialogues, SMT is so much easier and better to get into. I also want to get through a game called scarlett nexus on the series X, and kakarott which I just started.

FH5 has started to become a bit annoying at the highly skilled bracket which I just entered. Its no longer casual, and you really need to learn to tune and setup your car. I was getting my ass kicked by the computer nonstop, and couldn't figure out why until I turned off traction control, abs, assisted steering, etc etc. Its still hard to beat the AI at this level. Some people are just insane at this game, they play it on unbeatable and breeze through.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SolidGame_basic

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

finishing up uncharted 2, which has been a great game so far, and a real credit to the uncharted series. It might just be better than UC4. Then like you, I will continue my SMTV play through. Sometimes I like persona better but other times I like the SMTV formula better. When you don't want to deal with the bs dialogues, SMT is so much easier to get into. I also want to get through a game called scarlett nexus on the series X, and kakarott which I just started.

FH5 has started to become a bit annoying. I entered the highly skilled difficulty bracket, and in this bracket, you really need to learn to tune and setup your car. I was getting my ass kicked by the computer nonstop, and couldn't figure out why until I turned off traction control, abs, assisted steering, etc etc. Its still hard to beat the AI at this level. Some people are just insane at this game, they play it on unbeatable.

Yea, Uncharted 2 has amazing pacing. You just want to keep playing through. SMT V I've been playing in spurts. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some grindy level JRPG and Shin Megami V fits that bill. But I've been switching it up with Tales which is more action oriented. I haven't played FH5 for a while. It's a good game, but just feels more of the same. This franchise needs some real innovation.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
@Archangel3371 said:

wow I still haven't even opened by disc yet. I want to beat SMTV and scarlett nexus before I start it. BTW, have you tried scarlett nexus before? What do you think of it?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blaznwiipspman1

@SolidGame_basic said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

finishing up uncharted 2, which has been a great game so far, and a real credit to the uncharted series. It might just be better than UC4. Then like you, I will continue my SMTV play through. Sometimes I like persona better but other times I like the SMTV formula better. When you don't want to deal with the bs dialogues, SMT is so much easier to get into. I also want to get through a game called scarlett nexus on the series X, and kakarott which I just started.

FH5 has started to become a bit annoying. I entered the highly skilled difficulty bracket, and in this bracket, you really need to learn to tune and setup your car. I was getting my ass kicked by the computer nonstop, and couldn't figure out why until I turned off traction control, abs, assisted steering, etc etc. Its still hard to beat the AI at this level. Some people are just insane at this game, they play it on unbeatable.

Yea, Uncharted 2 has amazing pacing. You just want to keep playing through. SMT V I've been playing in spurts. Sometimes I'm in the mood for some grindy level JRPG and Shin Megami V fits that bill. But I've been switching it up with Tales which is more action oriented. I haven't played FH5 for a while. It's a good game, but just feels more of the same. This franchise needs some real innovation.

Im going to wait a bit on tales until I clear my backlog. I played like an hour of SMTV yesterday, grinded like crazy and got my ass kicked by one of the demons and had to go back to the last savepoint. It sucks you can't really save the game except at the leylines.

FH5 is a racing game at its heart, an arcade racer. If you have little or no interest in the genre then FH5 won't change your mind. Ive been into racing games since I was a kid, played pgr, pgr2 and 3, burnout and nfs games, forza, all the mario karts etc etc over the years. I'm not a hardcore racing gamer, but I do enjoy it once in a while. I wouldn't be able to play a sim like GT or FM though.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#36 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

@enzyme36: It has a bit of a learning curve. The menu system isn't very intuitive and takes some getting used to but it works. Really addictive game once you start figuring it out and the mechanics go really deep. It has base building, a skill progression system, trading with other players, PVP, single player. The game really shines in multiplayer, especially if you have a group of friends to play it with. Worlds are MASSIVE too. Think twice before you decide to follow a freeway on foot to the next town.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Archangel3371  Online

@blaznwiipspman1: Yeah, I played through Scarlet Nexus. Played through with both characters and even got all the achievements in it. I thought it was a pretty good game overall with a fun combat system.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Gonna finish Remake Intergrade on Hard mode.

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#39 adsparky
Member since 2006 • 2588 Posts

Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139... guess just that, and probably some street fighter V.

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2046 Posts

Death Stranding DC and Apex Legends

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 enzyme36

@pelvist said:

@enzyme36: It has a bit of a learning curve. The menu system isn't very intuitive and takes some getting used to but it works. Really addictive game once you start figuring it out and the mechanics go really deep. It has base building, a skill progression system, trading with other players, PVP, single player. The game really shines in multiplayer, especially if you have a group of friends to play it with. Worlds are MASSIVE too. Think twice before you decide to follow a freeway on foot to the next town.

Sounds like my kinda game...

I always want to wait for the game to leave early access, but everyone who plays has good things to say. I dont see myself coming out of this 3day weekend without scooping this up. Thanks for your input

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#42 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SolidGame_basic

@cainetao11 said:

Cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite

I'm looking forward to the next gen version of Cyberpunk 2077. I hope it's really good!

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

Getting through DS3 before Elden Ring releases.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Archangel3371  Online

Plans have changed. Toad Treasure Tracker is currently free to play for Switch Online subscribers until the 20th so it looks like I’ll be playing that this weekend. Always was interested in getting this but never got around to it. No better time then now.

jeffbuckley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 jeffbuckley1
Member since 2004 • 270 Posts

Started mass effect 1 to play through them

Seems like a decent trilogy

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SolidGame_basic

@Archangel3371 said:

Plans have changed. Toad Treasure Tracker is currently free to play for Switch Online subscribers until the 20th so it looks like I’ll be playing that this weekend. Always was interested in getting this but never got around to it. No better time then now.

nice, thanks for the heads up! will check that out.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Archangel3371  Online

@SolidGame_basic: 👍😁

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6050 Posts

HZD

Getting further into it now but I'm finding myself click through the dialogs now, they go on a bit.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SolidGame_basic

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles has such an underrated OST! Amazing.