Which system you don't own is most appealing to you?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

A new PC. My current PC is ancient.

Second place goes to the lolvita.

joe_b1_kenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 joe_b1_kenobi
Member since 2007 • 849 Posts

Im a console guy and have owned most consoles since the snes, genisis era. I have no interest in handhelds though so would have to say pc. Id like to see what all the fuss is about but I know I'll never get round to it.

cdragon_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 cdragon_88
Member since 2003 • 1842 Posts

WiiU. I will get it once Xenoblade drops (walmart credit card!!!!!) As of right now though it's very hard to justify getting one--though I really want to play mario maker. Got MGSV to finish, my second run of Witcher 3 with the expansions, Mad Max, and Fallout 4 pretty soon to engulf my life.

quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#54 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts

Xbox One is the only console out i dont own right now so that is my choice

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

I'm an Xbox gamer. Probably the N3DS, that way I can go back to DS games I missed. I'm not exactly into handhelds anymore, got the iPhone 6 for that quick pick up and the last one I had was the venerable GBA and GBA SP. Never owned a DS, and the Vita I have no interest whatsoever. I've always trusted Nintendo's handhelds (Gameboy lines) simply because they've always delivered in games.

Not so much interested in a PS4. Nothing against it (well maybe that LightBar on the DS4, lol), I just don't find the appeal of owning more than one console anymore, and some of the exclusives are questionable, in my opinion, nor do I find the time/dedication to invest in another library. What's the point really if I can a CoD game on the X1? The Xbox One just simply has the games (and exclusives) I prefer. Hell, I still have my trusty PS3 hooked up, so I'm good to go for as long it will last.

Other than N3DS, probably a PC. I like what's been said about Windows 10 integration, and the whole Window/Xbox1 ecosystem. It'll be interesting see what's gonna happen in the next few months/years with the X1 + Windows 10.

Big_Red_Button

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 Big_Red_Button
Member since 2005 • 6094 Posts

@joe_b1_kenobi: You don't need to get a gaming PC to start getting into PC gaming, friend.

PC has been a platform since the mid 80s. There are 30 years of classics for you to play.

Start with the standards: Deus Ex, Baldur's Gate, System Shock 1-2, Thief 1-2, Half-Life, Doom, Starcraft, Warcraft 3, and so on. There are thousands of masterpieces that will run on any old toaster.

scoots9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#57 scoots9
Member since 2006 • 3505 Posts

PS Vita TV. It's really cheap and has Persona 4 Golden and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.

Xbone would be appealing for Forza 6 if it was compatible with my G27 racing wheel.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#58  Edited By raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

I seriously need a SNES or a SuperFamicom, trouble is I can't decide which one, hell, maybe I will end up getting both, now the trouble is which one first....

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#59 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

PS4, solely for Bloodborne. I've played quite a bit on a friend's console, but I want to play the whole thing for myself. That and so many great looking multiplats. But I'm not supporting Microsoft because they suck. So PS4. WiiU also, for Bayonetta2 (first one is baller), Mario Maker and Xenoblade Chronicles X.