Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7246 Posts

@shellcase86: yup that is my thought exactly well almost lol. Ps5 is awesome looking. Its so much quieter than the ps4. I got a external ssd for ps4 games and leave the ps5 ssd for ps5 games. Its worth the price. 400 amd 500 is almost a steel. So much more inside than the 600 ps3. Playing ps4 games on it alone makes it worth it. After owning the ps5 after a year its a bigger jump than people think. To be able to play 60 fps by choice or 30 fps is a jump in its own. Ssd playing ps5 games is so fast there is no loading. I'm glad I got close to launch.

sonic_spark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#102 sonic_spark
Member since 2003 • 6195 Posts

@gifford38:

I can't play specs.

And here's the thing, there should not be a "performance mode." The games should run with the same framerate of performance mode and with all of the good stuff of fidelity. Simple as that in my view.

Been a year on the market, we've seen the games coming. Nothing looks impressive.

And ports? Try every major PS4 game has an upgrade pass.

For me, I love games. I'll wait for a major price drop and a few must plays for me personally, then I'll grab either or both of the PS5 and XSX.

But currently, there is no reason to upgrade in my view with the lone exception of Halo since it's a flagship title. And even then I'll reserve judgement to see how the Xbox One version is.

TLHBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 TLHBO
Member since 2003 • 8360 Posts

Only a Lemming would ask why people buy a gaming console on a gaming forum.

The idea of buying a console to play games is foreign to the Lemming, who only buys a console to support his masters at Microsoft.

jcafcwbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 jcafcwbb
Member since 2015 • 679 Posts

I like the games on it.

There are not enough games that are not on it that I am bothered about enough to buy another console

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

The PS5 has been on fire lately. 2 AAA titles in a month (Deathloop and Kena) landing on PS5 that aren't going to be on XBox (Deathloop is timed exclusive), KOTOR remake announcement, GOW announcement...

It's a good time to be a Playstation fan.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

Games...new next games.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#107 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

People bought a PS5 because they were hyped for the PS3 game that launched with it and... Godfall? 2021 has been a better year for the PS5 in terms of games. It'll pull through. Not like Xbox had tons of launch titles. I find myself playing more last gen games on my Series X than current gen and that's fine. They're both only in their first year...

Kizza_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108 Kizza_Soze
Member since 2021 • 448 Posts

Series X/S has so much going for it, just like the XBOne & OneX.......If the Atari Jaguar never existed, MS's last 2 gens of consoles would hands down win for most successful console launch due to launch lineup games available...

The Medium WILL BE GAME OF THE YEAR!!