Lavamelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Lavamelon  Online
Member since 2016 • 883 Posts

@hardwenzen: What is a “dudebro” anyways? I looked up the word on Urban Dictionary website but there’s a lot of different interpretations of the words meaning lol.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7229 Posts

@hardwenzen: I’m just happy it wasn’t the dudebro PS5 trash. PS5 is just a wannabe Xbox with evil dictators who sensor games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39906 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@hardwenzen: I’m just happy it wasn’t the dudebro PS5 trash. PS5 is just a wannabe Xbox with evil dictators who sensor games.

The PS5 is for gamers, pro gamers. The X is for dudebros, and that's why you own one.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8512 Posts

@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

Meh...that was a comeback? Try again!

1. No, it was a question, hence the question mark.

2. Like I need to waste any time on a comeback on someone like you, especially one who can’t tell a question from a comeback!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, then I have bad news for you. You have wasted a hell of a lot of your time. It was just that you weren't successful and always made a fool out of yourself.

Ah well, never mind. Keep trying!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

lol :P

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3130 Posts

It's actually a pretty legit little system. I rarely use it but I did have fun with BOTW. Currently playing Pokemon Shield rn and it's addictive. They really need to do something about it's lack of streaming services, though. It's 2022 and this is just pathetic lol

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13126 Posts

Games, games and games. Oh, and brand recognition.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 24000 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

The PS5 is for gamers, pro gamers. The X is for dudebros, and that's why you own one.

The PS5 is by far the most casual system.

Aside from Gran Turismo, there is absolutely no competitive scene to be found on that plastic pollution.

Xbox has Halo, and Forza. Switch has Smash, Splatoon, Pokemon. And then there is speedrunning. Of which there are no notable sony games with a speedrunning scene.

Sony games simply put dont rewards players for being good at their games. Unlike MS and Nintendo.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@mesome713 said:

The PoS5 is by far the most casual system.

Aside from Gran Turismo, there is absolutely no competitive scene to be found on that plastic pollution.

Xbox has Halo, and Forza. Switch has Smash, Splatoon, Pokemon. And then there is speedrunning. Of which there are no notable sony games with a speedrunning scene.

Sony games simply put dont rewards players for being good at their games. Unlike MS and Nintendo.

Ridiculous as always. You even called the PS5 as a POS, which tells me its success annoys you as much as Elden Ring did/does.

The Switch is the most casual system made since the Wii, and no other systems came even close to being this casual focused. Looking at the nunchuks, its clear as day they were made for a child's hand, so another undeniable reason why the system wasn't made with gamers in mind but casuals instead.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#61 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4587 Posts
  • Mario 3d and 2d platformers
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 1-3
  • Zelda games
  • SSB
  • Kirby games
  • Pokemon games
  • Mario Kart
  • Animal Crossing
  • Splatoon 2&3
  • Metroid Dread
  • Mario + Rabbids 1 and 2
  • Bayonetta
  • Fire Emblem
  • A bunch of JRPG's
  • Portable gaming

Just to name a few of my reasons for having one.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

Ridiculous as always. You even called the PS5 as a POS, which tells me its success annoys you as much as Elden Ring did/does.

The Switch is the most casual system made since the Wii, and no other systems came even close to being this casual focused. Looking at the nunchuks, its clear as day they were made for a child's hand, so another undeniable reason why the system wasn't made with gamers in mind but casuals instead.

The Switch is not only outselling the PS5, it is also getting far more high scoring games. I dunno what success you are referring too.

And no, the Switch is not as casual as the Plastic Pollution that is the PS5 is. Not only are all the games going on PC. But even then, these are games that dont have particularly high skill ceilings. Only game that has a moderate demand of skill is Returnal. Everything else is a casual game made for people bad at games.

This is why people liked Halo Infinite, despite its bad graphics.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8927 Posts

@Sagemode87: It sells so well because it is the device to play Nintendo games on, and people love Nintendo games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

The Switch is not only outselling the PoS5, it is also getting far more high scoring games. I dunno what success you are referring too.

And no, the Switch is not as casual as the Plastic Pollution that is the PS5 is. Not only are all the games going on PC. But even then, these are games that dont have particularly high skill ceilings. Only game that has a moderate demand of skill is Returnal. Everything else is a casual game made for people bad at games.

What high scoring games? It isn't getting any games at all, and that since 2019🤭The PS5 has an excuse, cuz its a new system, but the Switch? Its just Nintendo being on auto pilote farming all the casuals, the main demographic this system was created for.

Nobody likes Infinite.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 298

#65  Edited By Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2990 Posts
@lavamelon said:

@hardwenzen: What is a “dudebro” anyways? I looked up the word on Urban Dictionary website but there’s a lot of different interpretations of the words meaning lol.

It's a derogatory term for all the dudes and bros that sit around playing Halo or CoD all day. Truth is dudebro games were even earlier than that and probably started with the likes of GoldenEye! Iol.

Urban Dictionary: dudebro game

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

The Switch is not only outselling the PoS5, it is also getting far more high scoring games. I dunno what success you are referring too.

What high scoring games? It isn't getting any games at all, and that since 2019🤭The PS5 has an excuse, cuz its a new system, but the Switch? Its just Nintendo being on auto pilote farming all the casuals, the main demographic this system was created for.

Nobody likes Infinite.

The Switch has been out for 5 years, and has 408 games that score 8 or above on Metacritic. Which is around 80 games per year.

The PS5 has been out for 2 years and only has 67 games with a metascore of 8 or above, that that is 30 games per year.

Sony is such a joke.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nobody likes Infinite.

The Switch has been out for 5 years, and has 408 games that score 8 or above on Metacritic. Which is around 80 games per year.

The PoS5 has been out for 2 years and only has 67 games with a metascore of 8 or above, that that is 30 games per year.

Sony is such a joke.

How many of those 408 are old rehashes of titles everyone owned and finished since the 6th-7th gen?🤡

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

Nobody likes Infinite.

The PoS5 has been out for 2 years and only has 67 games with a metascore of 8 or above, that that is 30 games per year.

Sony is such a joke.

How many of those 408 are old rehashes of titles everyone owned and finished since the 6th-7th gen?🤡

Not many actually. A good chunk of them are indie titles. The PS5's library however, is mostly gen 8 ports.

Not only do Sony's crap flash over substance garbage, with no competitive scene, be they speedrunning or competitive online play. But they can't even get a good ammount of games regardless. Even for low skill casuals such as yourself.

Absolute joke of a console.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:

Nobody likes Infinite.

Sony is such a joke.

Not many actually. A good chunk of them are indie titles. The PoS5's library however, is mostly gen 8 ports.

Not only do Sony's crap flash over substance garbage, with no competitive scene, be they speedrunning or competitive online play. But they can't even get a good ammount of games regardless. Even for low skill casuals such as yourself.

Absolute joke of a console.

So indie titles are supposed to make the library worthwhile? The same indie games can be play on pc at a much lower cost, and here you're talking about 8th gen ports on the ps5. And were you expecting Sony to have nothing else but PS5 exclusives when nobody can get the system, and its been almost two years?

Sony doesn't need to focus on multiplayer competitive titles for two reasons. 1- Almost every damn third party title does this. Why would they bother when said third party titles do the best on their system, anyways? 2- Sony is by far the company that puts the most amount of effort into the story, writing, characters, acting, motion capture and everything related to a well told story with memorable characters. Nintendo can't do anything of what they do. They're simply outmatched on all fronts, and that is not something you want to hear, bro.

I haven't played smash since the GC days, but i would absolutely DESTROY you in it. It wouldn't even be competition. In fact, just thinking of me demolishing you in it, makes me feel bad, dude. When you beat ER at level80 with zero cheese or summons, talk to me, bro.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

So indie titles are supposed to make the library worthwhile? The same indie games can be play on pc at a much lower cost, and here you're talking about 8th gen ports on the ps5. And were you expecting Sony to have nothing else but PS5 exclusives when nobody can get the system, and its been almost two years?

Sony doesn't need to focus on multiplayer competitive titles for two reasons. 1- Almost every damn third party title does this. Why would they bother when said third party titles do the best on their system, anyways? 2- Sony is by far the company that puts the most amount of effort into the story, writing, characters, acting, motion capture and everything related to a well told story with memorable characters. Nintendo can't do anything of what they do. They're simply outmatched on all fronts, and that is not something you want to hear, bro.

I haven't played smash since the GC days, but i would absolutely DESTROY you in it. It wouldn't even be competition. In fact, just thinking of me demolishing you in it, makes me feel bad, dude. When you beat ER at level80 with zero cheese or summons, talk to me, bro.

I was expecting Sony to put out more than 3 worthwhile games per month. 30 games per year, is pathetic. The system has 67 high scoring games, the Switch gets on average 80 in a single year. In a single year, the switch gets more worthwhile games that the PS5 has gotten in its entire lifetime. Let that sink in.

Spoken like a true casual. Prefering cinematics, and presentation over an actual video game. Now that is hilarious. Outside of Dad of War and TLOU1, their writing has been extremely mediocre. If not flat out bad.

I beat ER at around 110. No summons. The game was boring enough on my first run, I would dread going through that slog again.

And Nintendo completely obliterates Sony in the thing that matters: Gameplay. Which is why you see Nintendo first party titles outsell Sony First Party titles like crazy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

I was expecting Sony to put out more than 3 worthwhile games per month. 30 games per year, is pathetic. The system has 67 high scoring games, the Switch gets on average 80 in a single year. In a single year, the switch gets more worthwhile games that the PoS5 has gotten in its entire lifetime. Let that sink in.

Spoken like a true casual. Prefering cinematics, and presentation over an actual video game. Now that is hilarious. Outside of Dad of War and TLOU1, their writing has been extremely mediocre. If not flat out bad.

I beat ER at around 110. No summons. The game was boring enough on my first run, I would dread going through that slog again.

And Nintendo completely obliterates Sony in the thing that matters: Gameplay. Which is why you see Nintendo first party titles outsell Sony First Party titles like crazy.

You're talking like Sony doesn't offer any gameplay. TLOU2 offers more and higher quality gameplay than anything on a Nintendo system in years. Same with GoW2018 and soon to be GoW2😊I know its hard for you to grasp the fact that a game can have both, amazing presentation AND gameplay, because you're a sheep, and Nintendo is still in the 92, barely know what motion capture is.

Nintendo doesn't obliterate anything made by Sony. There's a reason why Sony wins almost every year, and we haven't heard anything from Nintendo since 2017 lul.

Nintendo's library is as bad as your opinion about Elden Ring😊

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10655 Posts

@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

Meh...that was a comeback? Try again!

1. No, it was a question, hence the question mark.

2. Like I need to waste any time on a comeback on someone like you, especially one who can’t tell a question from a comeback!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, then I have bad news for you. You have wasted a hell of a lot of your time. It was just that you weren't successful and always made a fool out of yourself.

You still didn’t answer my question.

🤣🤣🤣

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

You're talking like Sony doesn't offer any gameplay. TLOU2 offers more and higher quality gameplay than anything on a Nintendo system in years. Same with GoW2018 and soon to be GoW2😊I know its hard for you to grasp the fact that a game can have both, amazing presentation AND gameplay, because you're a sheep, and Nintendo is still in the 92, barely know what motion capture is.

Nintendo doesn't obliterate anything made by Sony. There's a reason why Sony wins almost every year, and we haven't heard anything from Nintendo since 2017 lul.

Those games are nowhere near as technical as Dread, BotW, SSBU, Splatoon 2 or Super Mario Odyssey.

Dad of War isnt bad, but... it pales in comparison to games like DMC.

And the general consensus on Halo is that it is a really good game mechanics wise, just lacking in content.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Those games are nowhere near as technical as Dread, BotW, SSBU, Splatoon 2 or Super Mario Odyssey.

Dad of War isnt bad, but... it pales in comparison to games like DMC.

And the general consensus on Halo is that it is a really good game mechanics wise, just lacking in content.

Did you just name random games? Nobody cares about Dread, splatoon and Odyssey.

Gow never aimed for DMC-like gameplay. Especially true with the reboot of the game. Its about the characters, metroidvania style level design and story. DMC is all about combos and cheesy af weebness.

And the general consensus about Halo is that it hasn't evolved one bit since H2. Its a tired ass series, just like Gears.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nobody likes Infinite.

Sony is such a joke.

Um dude, I don't think Switch games are rated on the same curve as true 9th gen games. PS5 isn't 2 years old yet...

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PC_Rocks
@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

🤣🤣🤣

Well, we both know that wasn't a question but as usual a bu*thurt response from you because I get under your skin so easily for the reasons mentioned above. Just like now, write more emojis to try to hide it.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#77  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

As a PC gamer I think the Switch is most well rounded console. You can't ever go wrong with first party Nintendo games. They're so polished and they usually introduce new video game mechanics. No other company tries to experiment as much as Nintendo and be good at it. Am I Nintendo fanboy? No, I am too old for that and I know Nintendo has a shit load of problems but their games are always amazing.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:

Gow never aimed for DMC-like gameplay. Especially true with the reboot of the game. Its about the characters, metroidvania style level design and story. DMC is all about combos and cheesy af weebness.

And the general consensus about Halo is that it hasn't evolved one bit since H2. Its a tired ass series, just like Gears.

If I wanted to name random games I might have mentioned ARMS. I mentioned games with either a healthy speedrunning scene (Dread, BotW and Odyssey), or an esports scene (Splatoon 2, SSBU). And 13 million people bought Splatoon 2, and 23 million Odyssey.

My point is that the game is really shallow to a lot of these japanese action games. I like games to have you know... good gameplay. God of War's is good, but it is not great.

Halo has evolved quite a bit between each game, but a casual gamer like you would never notice something past the surface level.

@Sagemode87 said:

Um dude, I don't think Switch games are rated on the same curve as true 9th gen games. PS5 isn't 2 years old yet...

That scale is largely a myth. Which is why we see games get evenly scored across platforms all the time. This is most likely related due to games being rated based on the experience they have with the game. At most we can see a port get docked for technical woes, namely in performance or bugs.

Ít is called rounding? Even if you are very generous with the rounding, you could argue the PS5 gets 40 worthwhile games in a single year, that is less than half of what the Switch does.

Sorry to say, but objective metrics do put the PS5 in a very negative light.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By ermacness
@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

🤣🤣🤣

Well, we both know that wasn't a question but as usual a bu*thurt response from you because I get under your skin so easily for the reasons mentioned above. Just like now, write more emojis to try to hide it.

I don’t care about what you think you know, my question is still left unanswered. Instead all I’m getting is deflection and excuses.

🤣🤣🤣

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ermacness
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

If I wanted to name random games I might have mentioned ARMS. I mentioned games with either a healthy speedrunning scene (Dread, BotW and Odyssey), or an esports scene (Splatoon 2, SSBU). And 13 million people bought Splatoon 2, and 23 million Odyssey.

My point is that the game is really shallow to a lot of these japanese action games. I like games to have you know... good gameplay. God of War's is good, but it is not great.

Halo has evolved quite a bit between each game, but a casual gamer like you would never notice something past the surface level.

@Sagemode87 said:

That scale is largely a myth. Which is why we see games get evenly scored across platforms all the time. This is most likely related due to games being rated based on the experience they have with the game. At most we can see a port get docked for technical woes, namely in performance or bugs.

Ít is called rounding? Even if you are very generous with the rounding, you could argue the PoS5 gets 40 worthwhile games in a single year, that is less than half of what the Switch does.

Sorry to say, but objective metrics do put the PoS5 in a very negative light.

I’m sorry, but no switch owner/supporter can say this about the ps5. Can the switch even run the ps5 Home Screen without hiccups?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Maroxad

@ermacness said:

I’m sorry, but no switch owner/supporter can say this about the ps5. Can the switch even run the ps5 Home Screen without hiccups?

All that power, and barely any games to play it on. Not like it matters, because it is clear that high fidelity is very low on a gamer's list of priorities.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By hardwenzen
@Maroxad said:
@ermacness said:

All that power, and barely any games to play it on. Not like it matters, because it is clear that high fidelity is very low on a gamer's list of priorities.

Access to all third party isn't enough? And GoW2 later this year, a guanrateen goty if ER, a 10/10 masterpiece wasn't released in the same year.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12073 Posts

When has a Nintendo handheld not sold well?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Maroxad
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@ermacness said:

Access to all third party isn't enough? And GoW2 later this year, a guanrateen goty if ER, a 10/10 masterpiece wasn't released in the same year.

Elden RIng: That is one game. That can also be played everywhere else. Save for the switch, but I would argue switch gamers arent really missing out.

God of War Ragnarök: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

As for access to all the third party? Clearly the plastic pollution doesnt. Both the Switch and PC have more good games per year than the PS5 did.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 PC_Rocks

@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

I don’t care about what you think you know, my question is still left unanswered. Instead all I’m getting is deflection and excuses.

🤣🤣🤣

Well you most definitely care hence why you're triggered.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@ermacness said:

Elden RIng: That is one game. That can also be played everywhere else. Save for the switch, but I would argue switch gamers arent really missing out.

As for access to all the third party? Clearly the plastic pollution doesnt. Both the Switch and PC have more good games per year than the PoS5 did.

Nice joke. Mesome the sheep was so desperate he bought an X. Sheep are crying for this game. Most would sell their left testicle to play it on their system with hardware from 2005.

You gotta be delusional if you believe Ragnarok has a chance of failure. This is not a Microsoft made title. Sony knows wtf they're doing.

The Switch has no games, so i am not too sure why you keep mentioning the "has more games" when it has nothing to begin with. Now, if you bought the system to play old ass ports you already owned and finished, well, enjoy.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Because nintendo fused its market.

Instead of been wii + DS now we have both combined in 1.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44679 Posts

The success of the Switch and Nintendo in general sure does trigger some folks. LMAO @ the “rationalization” to try and invalidate all that success. 🤣🤣🤣

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ermacness

@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

🤣🤣🤣

And yet my question remains unanswered.

I’ll give you a “get out of jail for free” card here:

Just answer the question, and this ridiculous debate can be put to rest.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 ermacness

@Maroxad said:
@ermacness said:

I‘m just pointing out that as a switch owner/supporter, you have absolutely no place to be nicknaming the ps5 a “pos5”.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mesome713

@ermacness: He’s right though, it is a Pos5. All Sony is good for is making movies and censoring games like North Koreas step sister.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ermacness

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@ermacness said:

As for access to all the third party? Clearly the plastic pollution doesnt. Both the Switch and PC have more good games per year than the PoS5 did.

Look at what you did there. You basically put another platform in the equation to make the ps5 look bad. That already makes your point moot. No real reason to continue forward with this debate.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#93  Edited By R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46680 Posts

@tormentos said:

To add to that, I think Nintendo really cornered the market they want to serve.

There is a subsection of gamers that just want no-fuzz singleplayer games that work on release with no day one dlc or day one patches. You know, old school.

Nintendo has cornered part of the gaming market and meanwhile companies like EA or Ubisoft still don't really know who or what they are serving, they just want to go where the most money is at the time.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

@kuu2 said:

When has a Nintendo handheld not sold well?

@tormentos said:

;)

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Mesome713

Nintendo is just the best, it has like what, 50 million subscribers now?

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 PC_Rocks

@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

I already did. You're just mad that I turned it on you as always.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ermacness

@pc_rocks said:
@ermacness said:
@pc_rocks said:

I already did. You're just mad that I turned it on you as always.

Where and when?

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1486 Posts

Marketing pretty much.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ermacness
@mesome713 said:

@ermacness: He’s right though, it is a Pos5. All Sony is good for is making movies and censoring games like North Koreas step sister.

There’s no fact in the ps5 being a “pos5”. All you two lovebirds are doing is sharing a subjective outlook. As I said before, a switch owner/supporter gave no room to call the ps5 a “pos5”. The ps5 is FAR more capable of doing task that even Nintendo themselves can’t comprehend, like voice chat.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Maroxad
@ermacness said:

Look at what you did there. You basically put another platform in the equation to make the ps5 look bad. That already makes your point moot. No real reason to continue forward with this debate.

I didnt say combined, I said that the waste of plastic that you are defending is third place.

• I said that the Switch gets more good games annually.
  • And that the PC also gets more good games annually.

The only library Sony beats this gen is the Series X's, but the Series X makes up for this by having the best service in gaming.

In Gen 9. The Sony is just hopelessly outclassed.

PC: Excellent prices through competing stores, also access to gamepass.

Switch: Reasonable Pricing, Excellent Library

Xbox: Best value through Gamepass, Weak Library

Sony: 70 dollar games, and an unimpressive library.

There are no redeeming features of the console you are trying to defend.