Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#51 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12996 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Don't get mad now. Without Sony, the game wouldn't be better than every single shooter released on an Xbox in over a decade.

Floppity flop flop. Almost a 79 🤭

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5900 Posts

@hardwenzen: we agree then, best looking game on amy console.

Produced by Microsoft 1st party.

Come back when sony 1st party release a game that looks as good as that. In fact when they release any game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38943 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

Don't get mad now. Without Sony, the game wouldn't be better than every single shooter released on an Xbox in over a decade.

You can only dream of ever having such a quality title on your system. And guess what? I'd bet you $100 you won't see a title this good until MS exits gaming in 2027.

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: we agree then, best looking game on amy console.

Produced by Microsoft 1st party.

Come back when sony 1st party release a game that looks as good as that. In fact when they release any game.

If i cared about your linear 1 button action video game, i'd play it at much better graphical settings and frames than your box. But i don't because its not a video game. If people call TLOU2 a movie game, then Hellblade2 is a movie scrip.🤷‍♂️

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12996 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@kvallyx said:
@hardwenzen said:

I'd bet you $100 you won't see a title this good until MS exits gaming in 2027.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9562 Posts

Nobody Wants to go back and play previous CoD games unless the current one sucks ass. Sure, Cold War and MW2019 were good games, but I still own them and can play them whenever I like. If they release the new games on gamepass that could be huge, but Vanguard, MW2, and MW3 all suck anyways.. I was going to be done with CoD for a couple years (like I always say) after the disappointing and rigged MW3, but then they go and announce they are releasing the direct sequel to Cold War in Gulf War as the next title. If they have all the game modes and a similar play style it might be the first CoD game I actually enjoyed since 2019 or Cold War.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5900 Posts

@hardwenzen: aaaa yes the ill play on pc card. Standard response when you are well and truely beat.

Guess what I could play your beloved 3rd party developed game on my PC with better performance than your crap PS5.

It's easy to make sure fire losing bets when u have no intention of paying up.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38943 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: aaaa yes the ill play on pc card. Standard response when you are well and truely beat.

Guess what I could play your beloved 3rd party developed game on my PC with better performance than your crap PS5.

It's easy to make sure fire losing bets when u have no intention of paying up.

Told you and many other lems like you. I am an Acended Cow, i have options. If i wanted to, i can steal all your "exclusives" and experience them at much better visuals fidelity than you can on your little Xbox.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

ugh, I could care less about CoD. Though, some of the older games did have great campaigns.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44094 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

ugh, I could care less about CoD. Though, some of the older games did have great campaigns.

How much less care would that be? ;o

Sorry, I just had to. lol :P

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1246 Posts

I still have my 360 discs so 🤷

The only one I'd really care about being put on the service at the moment would be MW2 remastered