Xbox One Refurbished for $234

• 98 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

LINK

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

This...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-buy-a-new-xbox-one-for-175/1100-6426937/

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

This...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-to-buy-a-new-xbox-one-for-175/1100-6426937/

Okay? You need a 360 or PS3.

This is automatically discounted.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

I wouldnt buy a refurbished electronic, but that's me personally.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@Liquid_: I cant find a single reason why to buy an X1 even at 200$. PS4 is the console of choice by far this generation with Wii U being second ( though Wii U is heading to its death therefore making it very unappealing for me )

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

I would never buy a used anything. I don't do second hand items.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 inb4uall
Member since 2012 • 6564 Posts

@Heil68 said:

Ehh ps4 and xbone should be okay. Neither have anything worth playing so they probably didn't get much use the first time around.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@Liquid_: I cant find a single reason why to buy an X1 even at 200$. PS4 is the console of choice by far this generation with Wii U being second ( though Wii U is heading to its death therefore making it very unappealing for me )

'PS4 is the console of choice by far this generation'

Nice opinion considering it isn't doing much better than the xbone in the games department.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

I bought a new Xbox for $245 w/employee discount and promo coupon. This really isn't a door buster being refurbished. People on the fence might want to wait until after e3 since it is so close now. We might even see a new SKU soon. Maybe 1TB of HDD space?

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

@Liquid_ said:
@SecretPolice said:

This...

Okay? You need a 360 or PS3.

This is automatically discounted.

Sure, sure but there's what like 100 million of them out there so shouldn't be too hard to come up with a few hundred thousand who would do the trade in plus you could likely replace it next year with $99.99 models. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 deactivated-5cf3bfcedc29b
Member since 2014 • 776 Posts

It will break again

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Heil68

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

Ehh ps4 and xbone should be okay. Neither have anything worth playing so they probably didn't get much use the first time around.

I've played mine a ton. *shrug*

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By inb4uall

@Heil68 said:

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

Yes, but you also probably get an erection every time you hear the words "long live play". lol

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

While you are contemplating this great deal, listen to this.

Loading Video...

I for one might get another one just to have it.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AzatiS

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

Nice opinion considering it isn't doing much better than the xbone in the games department.

Its not opinion , its a fact. PS4 is the console of choice and sales proving that. How is an opinion ? Lol...

And games are coming , dont worry. What is not coming is X1s momentum ... MS in a year did more price cuts and bundles and free games than they did in the past 2 generations ... combined ! And still they cant make it. And you really think if this continue for a year or 2 , 3rd party developers wont focus on PS4 ? Just wait and see ... This generation will be another PS2 like domination if MS wont turn this around soon , somehow ... pray to god is the last thing left imho.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Heil68

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

Yes, but you also probably get an erection every time you hear the words "long live play". lol

You need to learn it to develop fully.

Live, Learn and most importantly Love.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

no thanks

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 delta3074

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

Its not opinion , its a fact. PS4 is the console of choice and sales proving that. How is an opinion ? Lol...

And games are coming , dont worry. What is not coming is X1s momentum ... MS in a year did more price cuts and bundles and free games than they did in the past 2 generations ... combined ! And still they cant make it. And you really think if this continue for a year or 2 , 3rd party developers wont focus on PS4 ? Just wait and see ... This generation will be another PS2 like domination if MS wont turn this around soon , somehow ... pray to god is the last thing left imho.

MS don't need to turn it around the Xbone is doing as well as any other console has done at this point in it's lifespan, the Ps4 is an Exception to the rule according to forbes

'It’s exceedingly rare that a new video game console would immediately start printing money from its hardware alone this soon after launch. Sony may be having better luck with the PS4, but they’re the exception, not the rule in this case, and a typical console launch looks more like what Microsoft is experiencing now (not to mention there are still larger problems with Sony itself that drag down the accomplishments of their video game division).'

'Now, over time, Microsoft will earn back the money its invested to launch the Xbox One. They’ll do so through hardware eventually. The console will get cheaper to make, and they’ll be able to make more money on each unit as a result. Microsoft will earn money from software sales over time, and naturally, from the millions of practically permanent Xbox Live Gold subscriptions that are a huge golden goose for them.'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/08/11/why-its-perfectly-fine-if-microsoft-has-lost-400m-on-xbox-one/

Microsoft don't really care that the Ps4 is beating the Xbone, they only care about revenue and making a Profit.

Just because the PS4 is outselling it doesn't mean it's doing badly in it's own right, the Ps4 i selling faster than any other console in history so by that logic every other console ever released did badly, including the Ps1 and Ps2

Anyway, i digress, From a sales perspective you are right i suppose but from a games perspective, no way, neither of these consoles is the console of choice, for me at the moment that would be the Wii-U.

Getting a PS vita first though, must play dragons crown.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AzatiS

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

MS don't need to turn it around the Xbone is doing as well as any other console has done at this point in it's lifespan, the Ps4 is an Exception to the rule according to forbes

'It’s exceedingly rare that a new video game console would immediately start printing money from its hardware alone this soon after launch. Sony may be having better luck with the PS4, but they’re the exception, not the rule in this case, and a typical console launch looks more like what Microsoft is experiencing now (not to mention there are still larger problems with Sony itself that drag down the accomplishments of their video game division).'

'Now, over time, Microsoft will earn back the money its invested to launch the Xbox One. They’ll do so through hardware eventually. The console will get cheaper to make, and they’ll be able to make more money on each unit as a result. Microsoft will earn money from software sales over time, and naturally, from the millions of practically permanent Xbox Live Gold subscriptions that are a huge golden goose for them.'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/08/11/why-its-perfectly-fine-if-microsoft-has-lost-400m-on-xbox-one/

Microsoft don't really care that the Ps4 is beating the Xbone, they only care about revenue and making a Profit.

Just because the PS4 is outselling it doesn't mean it's doing badly in it's own right, the Ps4 i selling faster than any other console in history so by that logic every other console ever released did badly, including the Ps1 and Ps2

Anyway, i digress, From a sales perspective you are right i suppose but from a games perspective, no way, neither of these consoles is the console of choice, for me at the moment that would be the Wii-U.

All those price cuts , kinectless versions , massive free bundle games ... in its first year screams ... panic !

By your logic if MS didnt even care they wouldnt

1 ) Reverse their original policies

2) Drop the kinect price

3) Remove kinect

4) Drop the already cheaper kinectless versions price further

5) Massive bundles with free games and further cut prices thru coupons etc etc ..

And all these things happened in its first year in the market .... This my friend called panic ..

Anyways , youll get what i mean in 2016/17 and beyond , till then ... Lets watch what happens. I dont own VITA and i dont know Dragons crown.

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

I got mine with 3 games and kinect for that price off MS official store. It was that price for almost the entire holiday season

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 delta3074

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

All those price cuts , kinectless versions , massive free bundle games ... in its first year screams ... panic !

2) Drop the kinect price

3) Remove kinect

5) Massive bundles with free games and further cut prices thru coupons etc etc ..

And all these things happened in its first year in the market .... This my friend called panic ..

Anyways , youll get what i mean in 2016/17 and beyond , till then ... Lets watch what happens. I dont own VITA and i dont know Dragons crown.

All those things are done to Increase sales yes, obviously, more sales of hardware equals more Profits from software and Gold subscriptions, it's not panic at all.

'it costs a lot of money to develop, market and release a new console. As such, it’s fairly standard to expect to lose money on a system at first, given that Microsoft is playing the long game here.'

'Microsoft’s collection of anti-fans loves to use any opportunity to try and take the company down a peg. The detractors of Nintendo or Sony do the same when the headlines suit them. But the reality is far less sinister than the big numbers and alarmist forecasts suggest. The truth? It’s perfectly normal for Microsoft to lose even a hefty sum when launching a new platform like the Xbox One.'

'Sony may be having better luck with the PS4, but they’re the exception, not the rule in this case'

Exception, not the rule, do you honestly think MS does not realize this?

'Microsoft will earn money from software sales over time, and naturally, from the millions of practically permanent Xbox Live Gold subscriptions that are a huge golden goose for them.'

cheaper console=More consoles sold= more XBL subscriptions=more money, Microsoft are prepared to sell the hardware at a loss because the real money is in the gold subscriptions.

You are confusing good business sense with Panic, MS have no reason to panic, Being first in sales is not what brings the money in.

'given that Microsoft is playing the long game here.'

I doubt they would be panicking this early on playing the long game.

Only on this board is it a competition mate, not in the real world, you don't see either nintendo, MS or SONY shouting that they Won a console generation do you?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

Meanwhile you can get a Alienware Alpha for $450 on amazon that not only plays on par or better than said consoles, but is a fully functional pc with the ability to play games that have released on the platform for the past 15 years..

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

I wouldn't buy that pile of shit for $1. I'm rough on ps4, but xbone is even worse some how.

Avatar image for highking_kallor
highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 highking_kallor
Member since 2014 • 594 Posts

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

Well if you like kiddy games then you are correct. Stick to your wii u. Some of us like new ips not the same old used and abused rehased nintendo rubbish.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 highking_kallor

@Jankarcop said:

I wouldn't buy that pile of shit for $1. I'm rough on ps4, but xbone is even worse some how.

Your rough all round.

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

Not really interested in buying anything refurbished. Especially not with a crappy 90 day warranty.

Still funny to watch people try to act like MS is having a fire sale with the Xbone, while the PS4 isn't getting discounts and bundles all over the place also...fanboys. They really only see what they want to see don't they?

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

Still $34 too much.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 highking_kallor

@coasterguy65 said:

Not really interested in buying anything refurbished. Especially not with a crappy 90 day warranty.

Still funny to watch people try to act like MS is having a fire sale with the Xbone, while the PS4 isn't getting discounts and bundles all over the place also...fanboys. They really only see what they want to see don't they?

Where I live I can get a xbone with two games a year of live and 3 downloadable games at half the price of a ps4 console with one game.

Microsoft struggling alright. lol

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 inb4uall

@highking_kallor said:

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

Well if you like kiddy games then you are correct. Stick to your wii u. Some of us like new ips not the same old used and abused rehased nintendo rubbish.

"

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up"

-C.S. Lewis

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By coasterguy65

@highking_kallor said:

@coasterguy65 said:

Where I live I can get a xbone with two games a year of live and 3 downloadable games at half the price of a ps4 console with one game.

Not really the point I was making, but anyway. So, what you are saying in your statement is you can get a Brand New Xbone with with two games, a year of live, and 3 downloadable games where you live for $200? Half the price of a $400 PS4 with TLoU.

I call BULLSHIT !!! Link it, and prove me wrong.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

Why look at this when major Nelson tweeted a new for sale for a New factory Xbox: https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/593113903803928576

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jankarcop

@highking_kallor said:

@Jankarcop said:

Yourrough all round.

My what?

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#33 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

The X1 is not even worth 150$ for me, PC,PS4 or WiiU is the real deal

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AzatiS

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

@delta3074 said:

@AzatiS said:

2) Drop the kinect price

3) Remove kinect

All those things are done to Increase sales yes, obviously, more sales of hardware equals more Profits from software and Gold subscriptions, it's not panic at all.

'it costs a lot of money to develop, market and release a new console. As such, it’s fairly standard to expect to lose money on a system at first, given that Microsoft is playing the long game here.'

'Microsoft’s collection of anti-fans loves to use any opportunity to try and take the company down a peg. The detractors of Nintendo or Sony do the same when the headlines suit them. But the reality is far less sinister than the big numbers and alarmist forecasts suggest. The truth? It’s perfectly normal for Microsoft to lose even a hefty sum when launching a new platform like the Xbox One.'

'Sony may be having better luck with the PS4, but they’re the exception, not the rule in this case'

Exception, not the rule, do you honestly think MS does not realize this?

'Microsoft will earn money from software sales over time, and naturally, from the millions of practically permanent Xbox Live Gold subscriptions that are a huge golden goose for them.'

cheaper console=More consoles sold= more XBL subscriptions=more money, Microsoft are prepared to sell the hardware at a loss because the real money is in the gold subscriptions.

You are confusing good business sense with Panic, MS have no reason to panic, Being first in sales is not what brings the money in.

'given that Microsoft is playing the long game here.'

I doubt they would be panicking this early on playing the long game.

Only on this board is it a competition mate, not in the real world, you don't see either nintendo, MS or SONY shouting that they Won a console generation do you?

In my books it is panic and big time ... All these cuts , reverses , bundles , free games and coupons again and again and again ... Why to do that when they dont care how far PS4 goes and when X1 is profitable ? Something isnt right dont you agree ?

Thats far from good business if you asking me .... System isnt selling as it supposed to and they trying desperatly to do that by all these things i mentioned. The funny thing about it is that ... they cant make it still .. and im not even talking about worldwide scale but rather for their "own" territory ( US/UK) ... ! All its left is HALO ..and im very curious to see what happens when it gets a release.

The results of X1s low sales ( assuming will continue in 2015/16 ) will be seen in late 2016 and beyond. What i mean ? More and more 3rd party developers will focus on PS4 system either as the lead system for their multis or even worse bring their games on PS4 as exclusives or time exclusives. If PS4 keep selling at this pace into 2015/16 ... well say goodbye to X1 pretty early this generation. If somehow they can make it up with HALO or something it has a chance to keep it up for longer.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#35 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

R3FURBISHED, what?

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 highking_kallor

@inb4uall said:

@highking_kallor said:

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

"

Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up"

-C.S. Lewis

You seem upset. Its just a toy mate.

inb4uall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 inb4uall

@highking_kallor said:

@inb4uall said:

@highking_kallor said:

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

"

-C.S. Lewis

Lol what? I gave you a quote from a famous author and that makes me mad? Come back when you can troll better than throwing out random "you mad?" statements.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 highking_kallor

@coasterguy65 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@coasterguy65 said:

Not really the point I was making, but anyway. So, what you are saying in your statement is you can get a Brand New Xbone with with two games, a year of live, and 3 downloadable games where you live for $200? Half the price of a $400 PS4 with TLoU.

lol. You seem to think I give a **** if you believe me.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 highking_kallor

@inb4uall said:

@highking_kallor said:

@inb4uall said:

@highking_kallor said:

@inb4uall said:

@Heil68 said:

"

-C.S. Lewis

Lol what? I gave you a quote from a famous author and that makes me mad? Come back when you can troll better than throwing out random "you mad?" statements.

You are obsessed with kids games and kids authors. Hope you dont have kids or I would be worried.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@AzatiS said:

In my books it is panic and big time ... All these cuts , reverses , bundles , free games and coupons again and again and again ... Why to do that when they dont care how far PS4 goes and when X1 is profitable ? Something isnt right dont you agree ?

Thats far from good business if you asking me .... System isnt selling as it supposed to and they trying desperatly to do that by all these things i mentioned. The funny thing about it is that ... they cant make it still .. and im not even talking about worldwide scale but rather for their "own" territory ( US/UK) ... ! All its left is HALO ..and im very curious to see what happens when it gets a release.

The results of X1s low sales ( assuming will continue in 2015/16 ) will be seen in late 2016 and beyond. What i mean ? More and more 3rd party developers will focus on PS4 system either as the lead system for their multis or even worse bring their games on PS4 as exclusives or time exclusives. If PS4 keep selling at this pace into 2015/16 ... well say goodbye to X1 pretty early this generation. If somehow they can make it up with HALO or something it has a chance to keep it up for longer.

Companies like Microsoft don't panic, this is simply a case of "Okay this route doesn't seem to be working and people are not liking it, let's try something else." Calling it panic is a gross dramatization to amplify the seriousness of the situation Microsoft is facing and making it look considerably worse.

highking_kallor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 highking_kallor

@nyadc said:

@AzatiS said:

Companies like Microsoft don't panic, this is simply a case of "Okay this route doesn't seem to be working and people are not liking it, let's try something else." Calling it panic is a gross dramatization to amplify the seriousness of the situation Microsoft is facing and making it look considerably worse.

They seem prety worried to me. Could even say desperate. In my part of the world they are fucked.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Heil68 said:

coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 coasterguy65

@highking_kallor said:

@coasterguy65 said:

@highking_kallor said:

@coasterguy65 said:

lol. You seem to think I give a **** if you believe me.

The thing is, I doubt anyone believed your line of crap. However, thanks for confirming you were just pulling those figures out of your ass though. Carry on.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AzatiS

@nyadc said:

@AzatiS said:

Well , when a company in a year , lowering the price in such extend , cutting kinect , offering free games left and right to lure in customers and why not reversing their original policies ...Sorry bro , nothing overdramatization here.. Its simply the truth. Not even Wii U did what X1 did in its first year ... hell not even in its second. And its just the start ....

If you think those gentlemen that working for MS ( where many of them left , guess why ) thinking " oh well , we didnt make those millions we thought of ... its ok next time " then ... you need to reconsider big time.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44683 Posts

It really depends who refurbished it, generally if the game company themselves I might be more trusting, especially if sold through the Microsoft Store either at physical retail or online. But if it's a company like GameStop or Walmart or Best Buy then **** that. Oh, it's Groupon... yeah, I'd pass.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

You're not a gamer anyway, so your opinions here are pretty useless.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jankarcop

@clone01 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Facts not opinions.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@clone01 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Facts not opinions.

Not really. Nothing in your statement remotely resembled fact. You might want to run along to your pretend gaming rig.

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

The Xbox brand burnt me three times on their shit hardware. ( I'm was a fucking fool) I would much rather buy a Wii U at full price than a "refurbished" MS product at this point. Even a refurbished Wii U is like $200. At least I was never fucked over with failing ass hardware from them.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#50 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@clone01 said:

@Jankarcop said:

Facts not opinions.

Fact is you're a terrible user with terrible opinions.