deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

I have a X and with HDR 10 or whatever and the game is fun as hell! Looks good on my setup and plays like ole crackdown. $2 $2 months of gamepass, sick!

*Had to edit because I don't get the hate. Fun ass game.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Yup, it’s fun. Might get repetitive at times - but what open world game doesn’t?

My only gripes are that TC isn’t used to his full potential. Maybe he was only hired for an afternoon? Multiplayer could use a few more modes (CTF?). Driving could’ve used a bit more polish, but I might be comparing it to Forza which is a bit unfair.

Bottom line is most reviewers got it wrong. They’re coming off some vastly different games. Crackdown is still Crackdown, it’s not supposed to be taken too seriously. It’s dumb fun - like it always has been.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts
@Sevenizz said:

Yup, it’s fun. Might get repetitive at times - but what open world game doesn’t?

My only gripes are that TC isn’t used to his full potential. Maybe he was only hired for an afternoon? Multiplayer could use a few more modes (CTF?). Driving could’ve used a bit more polish, but I might be comparing it to Forza which is a bit unfair.

Bottom line is most reviewers got it wrong. They’re coming off some vastly different games. Crackdown is still Crackdown, it’s not supposed to be taken too seriously. It’s dumb fun - like it always has been.

I am being honest when I am playing this and my Ps4 sits in the closet and I have TLOU, Horizon, Uncharted and never finished one of them. Weirdly refreshing playing the crackdown universe with nice graphics and I don't have to fetch things for stupid NPCs. I guess it's the generation to crap all over MS for their offerings which I honestly like. Forza Horizon is pure butter as well. Guess Sea of Thieves is next, love the art direction but will probably get curb stomped playing it.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@sleepnsurf: You’ll do fine in Sea of Thieves. Players are actually helpful and weapons are all equalized. Upgrades are cosmetic. Your first kraken encounter is thrilling!