Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Figured I would post this quick follow up because I was looking forward to this game and mentioned it a few times before, was supposed to come out this month(today actually) but turns out it was delayed as I just found out, news came out last month it seems.

Oh well, lots of other games to play and Spintires Mudrunner DLC recently came out, so I will try that out as soon as I can. I'm actually a little addicted to Forza 7 now ever since the November update released a few weeks ago, they overhauled the vehicle collision system and It's kind of renewed my interest in the game, practically playing as much as FH4 these days, loving it.

Oh well it is what it is, hopefully we get the destruction derby title Wreckfest sooner than later! Glad to see they are focusing on a quality port at least and not rushing it now for the holidays.

https://gematsu.com/2018/10/wreckfest-for-ps4-and-xbox-one-delayed-to-2019

"

THQ Nordic has delayed the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Wreckfest from its previously planned November 20, 2018 release to 2019.

Wreckfest for consoles will only be released as soon as we love playing it,” said THQ Nordic senior producer Roger Joswig on the delay. “After the fantastic release on PC, the benchmark for the console release is much higher. At this moment, the team needs more time to polish the multiplayer part, as well as the overall performance on the game to bring it up to par with the experience on PC. We are sorry for keeping fans waiting longer because of this. However, we already have compensation in the form of further vehicles, including a special crazy vehicle, in the works for consoles.”

JoPython52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 JoPython52
Member since 2013 • 119 Posts

I’m loving it on PC all ready. But if you are waiting for it on console it’s definitely a nice game.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34698 Posts

Just to spread some salt in your wounds, Steam has it on sale. ?

Hope you guys get it soon, it Iooks really fun. I'm getting it soon myself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Alucard_Prime said:

Figured I would post this quick follow up because I was looking forward to this game and mentioned it a few times before, was supposed to come out this month(today actually) but turns out it was delayed as I just found out, news came out last month it seems.

Oh well, lots of other games to play and Spintires Mudrunner DLC recently came out, so I will try that out as soon as I can. I'm actually a little addicted to Forza 7 now ever since the November update released a few weeks ago, they overhauled the vehicle collision system and It's kind of renewed my interest in the game, practically playing as much as FH4 these days, loving it.

Oh well it is what it is, hopefully we get the destruction derby title Wreckfest sooner than later! Glad to see they are focusing on a quality port at least and not rushing it now for the holidays.

https://gematsu.com/2018/10/wreckfest-for-ps4-and-xbox-one-delayed-to-2019

"

THQ Nordic has delayed the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Wreckfest from its previously planned November 20, 2018 release to 2019.

Wreckfest for consoles will only be released as soon as we love playing it,” said THQ Nordic senior producer Roger Joswig on the delay. “After the fantastic release on PC, the benchmark for the console release is much higher. At this moment, the team needs more time to polish the multiplayer part, as well as the overall performance on the game to bring it up to par with the experience on PC. We are sorry for keeping fans waiting longer because of this. However, we already have compensation in the form of further vehicles, including a special crazy vehicle, in the works for consoles.”

Kinda contradicting themselves there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Litchie said:

Just to spread some salt in your wounds, Steam has it on sale. ?

Hope you guys get it soon, it Iooks really fun. I'm getting it soon myself.

Oh well I will have to play Forza Horizon 4 instead, oh the agony :P