Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Graphical leap with a welfare cpu isn't a thing, so these leaks need to calm down. If the cpu got an equal update as the gpu, i'd be excited, but as is, this is nothing but a cash grab.

45% leap in a mid gen is expected. the ps4 to ps5 was exactly 100%. you expect another 100% leap before ps6? what was you expecting? cash crab isn't that what every company wants? cash. omg a company trying to make a buck how unexpected of them.

I expect cpu not being the same🙄

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Graphical leap with a welfare cpu isn't a thing, so these leaks need to calm down. If the cpu got an equal update as the gpu, i'd be excited, but as is, this is nothing but a cash grab.

45% leap in a mid gen is expected. the ps4 to ps5 was exactly 100%. you expect another 100% leap before ps6? what was you expecting? cash crab isn't that what every company wants? cash. omg a company trying to make a buck how unexpected of them.

its not its 10% upgrade going from 3.5 to 3.85 ghz. id be more worried if developers are even going to use that extra power any ways. to make it worth the extra 10% of cpu.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 hardwenzen  Online

@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:

its not its 10% upgrade going from 3.5 to 3.85 ghz. id be more worried if developers are even going to use that extra power any ways. to make it worth the extra 10% of cpu.

Firstly, that's pathetic. Secondly, when a game uses that 10%, the gpu downclocks🤣

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44071 Posts

Here's an idea. Sell this bad boy Sony, it would fly off the shelves. lol :P

Gotta say, very cool. ;)

----------

A Reddit user going by the name of NiteMare_420 decided to share their love for Burton’s musical fantasy film by sharing a picture of theirNightmare Before Christmas-themed PlayStation 5 console and controller. The black and white colors dominate the photo, as the PS5 console featuring a detailed drawing of Sally accompanied by spooky Halloween skulls can be seen. A controller with the same design can be spotted nearby sitting atop a figurine of Jack Skellington. Sitting underneath the figurine isJack Skellington’s adorable ghost-like dog, Zero.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts

@hardwenzen: well you where happy to call microsofts 1st party games that went to pc when it suited.

Talk about changing the goal posts.

You lost, I won with an ace. Tooo easy.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@gifford38: That's wrong...

PS4 : 1.84 Tflop

PS4 Pro: 4.2 Tflop

PS5: 10.52 Tflop

Not going to bring out my calculator, but the PS4 Pro was roughly 150% faster than the PS4 and the PS5 was roughly 150% faster than the PS4 Pro. Which makes just under 2.5x * 2.5x = PS5 is just under 6x faster than the PS4.. Not 1.45x lol.

I fully expected the PS5 Pro to be 2-2.5x faster (so 21-25 Tflops) than the regular PS5.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: well you where happy to call microsofts 1st party games that went to pc when it suited.

Talk about changing the goal posts.

You lost, I won with an ace. Tooo easy.

Sony has console exclusives while MS doesn't have any in a decade. That's the difference. This is also the reason why the Xbox is so pointless.

dark_drag765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 dark_drag765
Member since 2005 • 1050 Posts

@hardwenzen:

Idk, the Xbox one x had a terrible cpu but still managed to do wonders with the beefy upgrade in gpu. I’m sure the gpu upgrade will be sufficient enough to increase fidelity

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: keep moving the goal posts, only way you can win any argument sony is that bad at the moment.

Microsoft game studios are brining out it's own games on its platforms (xbox and PC) this year while sony game studios have nothing and you are defending this and the pro and cannot see how bad that is.

But please continue your stupidity.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@hardwenzen: What Are you mumbling about? A console exclusive is available on that console only - if Xbox hasn’t had a console exclusive in decades, which console were you able to play Halo, Gears, Forza H, FS, Starfield etc etc on?

Soppy boy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hardwenzen  Online

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: What Are you mumbling about? A console exclusive is available on that console only - if Xbox hasn’t had a console exclusive in decades, which console were you able to play Halo, Gears, Forza H, FS, Starfield etc etc on?

Soppy boy.

Saw that sea lion being destroyed by orcas? Keep spewing your non sense and this is what i will do to your sanity. MS has no exclusives while Sony has a bunch. This is all you need to know.

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: keep moving the goal posts, only way you can win any argument sony is that bad at the moment.

Microsoft game studios are brining out it's own games on its platforms (xbox and PC) this year while sony game studios have nothing and you are defending this and the pro and cannot see how bad that is.

But please continue your stupidity.

Buddy, MS is so desperate they're giving away their first party to Nintendo and Sony😊

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: your defending Sony having zero 1st party games by claiming Microsoft are relesing games on more platforms.

Microsoft released 4 old games and cows are so desperate for games they are lapping them up.

Still waiting for u to announce a single sony developed game coming/come in 2024. Don't come back until u can.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: your defending Sony having zero 1st party games by claiming Microsoft are relesing games on more platforms.

Microsoft released 4 old games and cows are so desperate for games they are lapping them up.

Still waiting for u to announce a single sony developed game coming/come in 2024. Don't come back until u can.

Sony just got 4 games you will never see on your system, while MS didn't get anything at all, and they're begging Us, Sony lovers to buy their first party that nobody plays. I mean how grim is their situation out there, bro?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: The only way they can gurantee not coming on other platforms at any time is if they own them. Do they own them? No? Then I call Bullshit.

How have MS begged anyone? Sea of theives is the same price no discounts and has had massive pre orders.

Sounds like you are totally happy with the fact Sony have released no games.

A real gamer would be calling them out. But why would anyone expect any different from a fraud like u.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: The only way they can gurantee not coming on other platforms at any time is if they own them. Do they own them? No? Then I call Bullshit.

How have MS begged anyone? Sea of theives is the same price no discounts and has had massive pre orders.

Sounds like you are totally happy with the fact Sony have released no games.

A real gamer would be calling them out. But why would anyone expect any different from a fraud like u.

Damn you coping like a desperate gamer. You will NEVER see helldivers 2 on your system. Not only that, but you don't even deserve it on your platoform.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: and that so called fact according to u is better than Sony not releasing a game all year.

That's truly how u want to be seen. Someone with no backbone afraid of calling your precious company out. Pathetic.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56117 Posts

@dark_drag765 said:

@hardwenzen:

Idk, the Xbox one x had a terrible cpu but still managed to do wonders with the beefy upgrade in gpu. I’m sure the gpu upgrade will be sufficient enough to increase fidelity

Xbox One X wasn't the answer MS needed. Just because you claimed to have the most powerful doesn't mean its still crap without the right games for your customers.

NfamousLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 NfamousLegend
Member since 2016 • 1001 Posts

I'm starting to think no one on this board knows how percentages work or much about hardware.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: and that so called fact according to u is better than Sony not releasing a game all year.

That's truly how u want to be seen. Someone with no backbone afraid of calling your precious company out. Pathetic.

Absolutely am not pathetic. You, tho, now that is a pathetic dinosaur!

And again, you don't need to cover me with your frustration. Since Starfield, a very mediocre 7/10 game came out, you haven't gotten a single title, while Sony has 4 EXCLUSIVES. You can cry all you want, but this is the reality we live in.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: have you actually played any of those bought 3rd party exclusives on your ps5?

Your all fake.

Name 1 1st party game coming in 2024?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: have you actually played any of those bought 3rd party exclusives on your ps5?

Your all fake.

Name 1 1st party game coming in 2024?

NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, pal. I have over 146h in HD2, and i haven't even played it in a few weeks at this point. I really wish you weren't covering me with your frustration, tdkmillsy. Its not my fault that within the first quarter, Sony has FOUR EXCLUSIVES, and you have ZERO.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: your have just proved how fake you are. 1 of the 4 exclusives is worth playing and your are playing it on pc.

Your a sad litle fake fan boy.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: your have just proved how fake you are. 1 of the 4 exclusives is worth playing and your are playing it on pc.

Your a sad litle fake fan boy.

I played it for almost 150h, more time invested in one game than anything you played this year. You're becoming extremely casual, tdkmillsy. I don't like it.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46309 Posts

@nfamouslegend said:

I'm starting to think no one on this board knows how percentages work or much about hardware.

Nobody on the internet knows much of anything, really

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: There was once a time I played way more than that on many games. But most of us grow up and have different goals and ambitions. Congrats on your 150 hours but between a full time job, family and my own business I got no chance. But I'm more than happy with that.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Meh. I’ll wait for the PS6.

Me too

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: There was once a time I played way more than that on many games. But most of us grow up and have different goals and ambitions. Congrats on your 150 hours but between a full time job, family and my own business I got no chance. But I'm more than happy with that.

Oh the "i am grown up, i don't have the time to play video games" excuse🤣No time to play games, but you find time getting clapped on SW. How pathetic, tdkmillsy.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: and here I thought we where having a moment.

You enjoy your PC you fake Cow.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: and here I thought we where having a moment.

You enjoy your PC you fake Cow.

I don't enjoy it at all. I simply use it when the same game runs at inferior performance on my ps5. No sane person is able to enjoy a pc. Its bad for everything but sending mails and printing papers.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: so what new game are u going to play on your ps5 in 2024?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: so what new game are u going to play on your ps5 in 2024?

Lots of games, tdkmillsy.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#82 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

Wenzen getting whaled upon again I see…

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: you shouldn't have a problem naming some then.

Come back when you can take a screen shot of u playing one.

I'll see u in 2025 if u lucky.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: you shouldn't have a problem naming some then.

Come back when you can take a screen shot of u playing one.

I'll see u in 2025 if u lucky.

Its just private, i don't feel comfy telling you what i'll be playing later in the year, you know?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tdkmillsy  Online

@hardwenzen: that's fine don't tell me. Just come back when you are playing one.

Like I said ill see u in 2025.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: that's fine don't tell me. Just come back when you are playing one.

Like I said ill see u in 2025.

We'll see eachother tomorrow, so don't play games with me.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Gifford38

@Mozelleple112: yes but the ps4 pro was useless with the same jaguar cpu. Going to 1 to 4 should been able to play ps4 games at 60 like the ps5 can. Ps5 cpu is much easier to use and more powerful to were games like spiderman2,hfw2,godr,and more have 60fps 1080p modes or 120hrz 40fps on fidelity best way to play my opinion. So I expect the ps5 pro be able to play 120hrz at 60 fps. Because the cpu is 10% booste. But we will see when it's out.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44071 Posts

lolol :P

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#89 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69492 Posts

@gifford38: Stop talking about stuff you don't know about. "PS5 CPU is much easier to use" 😂

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Gifford38

@Pedro said:

@gifford38: Stop talking about stuff you don't know about. "PS5 CPU is much easier to use" 😂

so the ps5 cpu not easier for developers compared to the slow bottle of the jaguar ps4 and xbox one? developers complained about all last gen. barely holding that 30fps on games like ghost,death stranded.

the ps5 cpu insomniac is able to have 60fps with raytracing. its easier to hit that benchmark.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#91 KvallyX  Online
Member since 2019 • 12967 Posts

@davillain said:
@Pedro said:

I'm pretty damn sure PS5 Pro will be the best thing since slice of bread😏

Hmm...which came first, slices of bread or porn? I would say the best thing has been porn.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 KvallyX  Online
@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Dude, even I, a staunch PS fan, am not happy that we are getting a dumpster fire for a CPU in the PS5 Pro.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1252 Posts
Please....more CPU
Please....more CPU

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Gifford38

@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Dude, even I, a staunch PS fan, am not happy that we are getting a dumpster fire for a CPU in the PS5 Pro.

ps5 cpu is not a dumpster fire. when insomniac can get 60fps with raytracing.

heck 99% of ps5 games can run at 60fps. this gen cpu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>last gen cpu when you get developers complaining about the jaguar. the ps5 and series x is a fresh of breath air getting the benchmarks they desire on these new machines.

add 10% to that seems like you could get 120hrz fidelity at 60 fps instead of 40fps on current ps5.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 KvallyX  Online

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

ps5 cpu is not a dumpster fire. when insomniac can get 60fps with raytracing.

heck 99% of ps5 games can run at 60fps. this gen cpu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>last gen cpu when you get developers complaining about the jaguar. the ps5 and series x is a fresh of breath air getting the benchmarks they desire on these new machines.

add 10% to that seems like you could get 120hrz fidelity at 60 fps instead of 40fps on current ps5.

Even developers are saying the CPU is trash.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 DaVillain  Moderator

@kvallyx: I hate porn😑

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 KvallyX  Online

@davillain said:

@kvallyx: I hate porn😑

Well then, sliced bread it is!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 DaVillain  Moderator

@kvallyx: I happened to be a Hentai fan😉😏

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

I'll believe it when I see it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#100 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69492 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@Pedro said:

so the ps5 cpu not easier for developers compared to the slow bottle of the jaguar ps4 and xbox one? developers complained about all last gen. barely holding that 30fps on games like ghost,death stranded.

the ps5 cpu insomniac is able to have 60fps with raytracing. its easier to hit that benchmark.

No! You are confusing terms. Easier to use is not equal to faster.