System wars Lounge V89: (Chicken Salt edition)

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#951 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6377 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: So because I've stop talking about Forza that means I've flip flopped?

That's not what flip flopped means. Flip flopped means you keep changing your mind on a particular subject, game, movie etc from it being good to bad and vice versa.

Surely Canada has a better school education system than the one you currently portray?

You have indeed flip lopped from giving a damn about the ip one year, and not the next. Then, going back, hyping it like its the biggest title coming out next, and then going full flaccid on Forza. Its so disgustingly weird.

Again, the Canadian school system has let you down that you don't understand the meaning of words.

So yes, I have talked positively about both of the Forza franchises, but have never talked down about them, thus I have never flip flopped, just because I don't talk about anyone particular game doesn't mean i've flipped flopped.

Here is a perfect example of a flip flop. You were singing the praises of Lords of the Fallen 2 before it came out, once it received not too good scores you instantly went from liking it to hating it, that's a perfect example of flip flopping, you're welcome.

Now if there's anything else you would like to know i'm all ears.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#952 Last_Lap

Elon Musk has started a fight against the Australian government he won't win, next step, Twitter being banned in Australia, I look forward to it 🤣🤣🤣

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#953 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59147 Posts

Use to be pretty neutral on Musk but the more you know about him, the more he comes across as a fucking idiot who likes to sound clever.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#954 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

Thank God for Elon. lol :P

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#955  Edited By Last_Lap

@uninspiredcup: Yeah, he claims to hate censorship, well allowing footage of a 15yr old kid stabbing a priest multiple times is not a case of censorship, it's a case of commonsense. Yet if someone makes jokes about him on Twitter he suspends/deletes accounts, guy is a what we like to call a soft cock lol.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#956 Last_Lap

@SecretPolice: He's thin skinned, can't take a joke, just goes against people because he likes to create chaos because he can, well it's going to cost him money, maybe the moron might wake up after that, but I doubt it.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#957 SecretPolice

@last_lap:

That Moron as you call him has started some of the most complicated at the time, successful companies in the world making him one of if not still the richest person on earth. Also, he unlike so many in his position put his money where his mouth is and allows for Everyone having free speech on X-twitter not just those who agree with him. :P

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#958 uninspiredcup  Online

@SecretPolice said:

@last_lap:

That Moron as you call him has started some of the most complicated at the time, successful companies in the world making him one of if not still the richest person on earth. Also, he unlike so many in his position put his money where his mouth is and allows for Everyone having free speech on X-twitter not just those who agree with him. :P

He actually made money from being kicked out the company. And SpaceX is very expensive fireworks burning not his money, but billions of tax payers money with his ridiculous claims about going to mars and what not.

Lot's of videos on him, but basically he's fallen upward, and largely spends his days parading round trying to act like Einstein when in reality he's invented nothing and constantly contradicts himself or makes nonsense claims.

Thunderf00t is probably the best source. Completely debunks all his shit.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Even now as we type this, thanks to him not having the ability to "shut the **** up" Tesla stock has dropped something like 40%. And Twitters value has dropped something like 70% last time I checked.

Basically, he got a shit ton of money from paypal guys pay-unpalling him to "fuckoff", and since then it's been disaster after disaster.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#959 SecretPolice

@uninspiredcup:

Just a hunch but I suspect you and many others were some of his leading cheerleaders until he purchased Twitter and ended the unfair censorship tyranny that existed there before him. Amright? lol :P

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#960  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@SecretPolice: I didn't even know who he was until the last 2-3 years.

Not really a thing in the UK. And if did find out he was in fact, a tit. Fair enough, it is what it is.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#961 Last_Lap

@SecretPolice: Please spare me the free speech BS, that garbage only works in America. So, you're happy for videos of anything to be shown on X, be it children being beheaded, or women getting gang raped, old people getting murdered, because to not allow those videos would infringe on one's free speech and children should be allowed to view these videos? it's not censorship it's common sense, I don't expect some Americans to understand that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#962  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

When Elon said "freedom of speech" what he actually meant was "me signal boosting right-wing misinformation"

Literally all he does now.

One of the funniest things I saw in recent memory was him, a billionaire, wearing a cowboy hat the wrong way around, posing with border patrol looking at the poorest people in the world and rambling about them. Thinking he's now some underground reporter.

If that's not a cumpt, I don't know what is.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#963 SecretPolice

@last_lap:

Tell me something. Just when was it that was once the tough as nails Aussies turned into a bunch of American hating wussies? I mean seriously, letting themselves be put into virus camps and haven given up their guns to even put up a fight. Ever wonder what's next for you folks? Just what the F happened down under? lol :P

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#964 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50610 Posts

@last_lap: that's never been what freedom of speech is.

Your country doesn't have the right to dictate what other countries can or can't see.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#965 SecretPolice

Lots-o...

Over allowing Free speech. ;o

F'en Jackels. lol :P

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#966 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24993 Posts

@uninspiredcup:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10118022-report-wwes-cody-rhodes-to-join-liam-neeson-pamela-anderson-in-naked-gun-reboot

Cody Rhodes is going to start in movie with Liam neeson in naked gun reboot. LOL

Now he is getting into hollywood. wrestler turn hollywood actor. such a clitche.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#967 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44347 Posts

Yeah never really thought too much about Elon Musk before. Just figured he was a fairly intelligent/savvy business man. However over the past few years have just been seeing and hearing him doing stuff that makes him look to be an absolute looney tunes character.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#968 uninspiredcup  Online

Cybertrucks should be called "dipshitmobiles".

Loading Video...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#969 Archangel3371  Online

The Young Bucks drove into Dynasty in a Cybertruck for their entrance. Seems like an appropriate heel move. 😅

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#970  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10497 Posts

first time i properly saw musk interviewed was on joe rogan years back in 2018. from what i remember, he came across humble, meek, softly spoken, a bit socially awkward. he'd often take long pauses to think after he'd been asked a question before he answered. he was really quite likeable and very impressive. i watched it and thought this guy's the real deal.

fast forward to the end of last year when he was on jre again (third time) and he was a very different guy. loud, brash, arrogant, boasting about how he'd beat up mark zuckerberg just because he was a bigger guy than him, even without regular exercise or combat training. when joe told him that size isn't that much of an advantage when you're fighting experienced ju-jitsu fighters - joe who's been in the fight game for forty years - musk wasn't having any of it, telling him how wrong he was etc.

came across like a stereotypical super rich arsehole who surrounds himself with sycophants and spits his dummy out if he hears anything other than his farts smell of roses tbh

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#971 Last_Lap

@SecretPolice: So by avoiding my question its a yes then that you're happy for children to see rape & murder on "social media" because blocking it is against free speech.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#972  Edited By Last_Lap

@Chutebox: It's more about what our country sees. Also that works both ways, and since when does a social media company have the right to show violent crimes in full to children? None of your news programs can, all other social media sites have taken the stabbing attack down, and yet Elon thinks he different to everybody else.

He operates his company in our country therefore he has to comply with our laws just like ha has to with any other countries laws he does business in.It really is as simple as that.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#973 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10497 Posts

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#974  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

I wonder if Steven Seagal is remotely consciously aware of how mocked he is now.

Also that Jade girl has a fucking goddess level body. Crazy how ripped she is. Though still think no one has or will ever really top Chyna for mass, she looked like she could legitimately knock out 1/3 of the male wrestlers, I thought she was a man for a period when watched back in the day

Loading Video...
uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#975 uninspiredcup  Online

@ghosts4ever said:

@uninspiredcup:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10118022-report-wwes-cody-rhodes-to-join-liam-neeson-pamela-anderson-in-naked-gun-reboot

Cody Rhodes is going to start in movie with Liam neeson in naked gun reboot. LOL

Now he is getting into hollywood. wrestler turn hollywood actor. such a clitche.

Disrespectful to OJ to remake this.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#976 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56269 Posts

The only thing I agree with Elon Musk is the fact we as Humans should investing into terraforming Mars as Earth is slowly dying. Problem is, NASA just don't want to do it. Sure, it's gonna be decades or century to do so but I always believe in Plant the seeds for tomorrow.

But in any case, Musk is ok, he just do things that are out of control.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#978  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Pedro: Lack of imagination doesn't suit you I see😏 In any case, my only point is that I believe Humans will go beyond the stars in the distance future.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#979  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69990 Posts

@davillain said:

@Pedro: Lack of imagination doesn't suit you I see😏

You are correct but I don't think that was your intention.🙃

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#980 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

The fact that people still think Elon Musk is some genius just blows my mind. Literally takes like 5 minutes on a search about the guy to find out he's just full of 💩

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#981 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50610 Posts

Not a genius, no. Like what he's done though.

Others won't, is what it is.

I do think people on both sides get way too worked up over him.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#982 DaVillain  Moderator

Even Mr. Freeman thinks he's cool...

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#983 Warm_Gun  Online
Member since 2021 • 2465 Posts

I've watched a lot of police misconduct videos. Getting the update in the second video a few days after watching the first video put a smile on my face.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#984 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39349 Posts

What do our fellow experts think of this?🤣

Loading Video...
Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#985 Last_Lap

@davillain: Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like the bloke or his cars, and if someone like that dislikes you and your cars, well you know you must be a real a-hole. Clarkson dumped on his Tesla's cars during an episode of Top Gear, Musk tried to sue, and lost, Musk is not cool, he's a snowflake.

Your country is screwed because it relies on Musk so much, he has multiple contracts with the US government, so has a big head and thinks he can do WHATEVER he wants around the world.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#986 hardwenzen  Online

Slynet is closer by the day

Loading Video...
uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#987 uninspiredcup  Online

@hardwenzen: Drones like this are being used in the Ukriane war. But wheels, as logically is makes far more sense. And kamikaze as instead of gently shooting out abit of fire at a very limited distance, take out far more people and even if they are outside the core explosion zone, shrapnel can kill or put them out of action.

In Russia case usually when they get injured they know nobody cares or will waste time treating them, so even minor leg wounds they will put a gun or a grenade under their neck to end it quickly.

Loading Video...

Though a lot of people watching this war still really overemphasized drones. Shown to be super important, Ukriane used them because they are cheap, and your people are at a safe distance, and they can take out massively more expensive things or important things like supplies (fuel etc..) which Russia has also late into the war adopted. But artillery is still king. And tanks are still important.

With AI and what not this probably will change in the future, but for now they are more like those Japanese kamikaze pilots from WW2 where the pilot himself is safely tucked away and the plane itself is small and comparatively very cheap.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#988  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@uninspiredcup: Yea, i am aware, but seeing shit walk on legs and not roll on wheels, that hits differently. At this rate, give it 2-3 years tops and this shit will be running at 60km/h with an M60 and shread through humans.

Loading Video...
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#989  Edited By SecretPolice

@hardwenzen:

Scary stuff!! Priced to sell!! lol :P

Hell Hound: ‘Thermonator’ Robot Dog Comes Equipped With Flamethrower – ‘Man’s Best Friend’ or Another Terrible Idea?

“Throwflame [company] say the Thermonator is the first-ever flame-throwing quadruped robot dog.

The Ohio-based firm have announced the $9,420 bot is available for purchase by the general public and government agencies for the first time.

The Thermonator can be remotely operated by wifi or bluetooth to fire jets of fire up to 30ft.

Able to avoid obstacles and leap through the air, the device has laser sighting and can operate for an hour.”

Robot makers Parte inferior do formulário

Loading Video...
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#990 Pedro  Online

@davillain: Luckily, I can think for myself.🫡

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#991 Archangel3371  Online

@SecretPolice:

Loading Video...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#992 DaVillain  Moderator

Ok Disney, you have my full attention. This sounds more accurate to the tone on the original book than the Disney version and the book was very dark, so this makes sense.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#993 Pedro  Online

@davillain: Is this an actual movie? I can't find the trailer

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#994  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

Wonder how long until we get a totally pointless From Dusk Till Dawn reboot.

It's coming. No doubt.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#995 Archangel3371  Online

I’d be curious as to who would play Salma Hayek’s role.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#996  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

There was TV series where a lady played her role "Santanico Pandemonium", attractive but no Salma Hayek.

Loading Video...
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#997 Archangel3371  Online

Well I’ll be. Didn’t even know that there was a tv series. Interesting.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#998  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

Didn't know about it either until many years after its release. 3 seasons then cancelled, fairly good reception.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#999 Pedro  Online

Well, I learn something new today.😂

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1000 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16880 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Yup. From Dusk til Dawn: The Series was on the cable channel El Rey; when the channel ceased operations, it became a free streaming channel.