System wars Lounge V89: (Chicken Salt edition)

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#201  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59118 Posts

@Archangel3371: Be more surprised if this was something that didn't happen. Mr.T/Piper, copy Rocky 3 all the way back in the 80s.

Apparently Piper absolutely hated Mr.T and they had to tape his hands in his gloves to stop him killing him.

When Mickey Rourke was on it after The Wrestler he didn't have any concept of what a heel was and thought he was going to be killed as well lol

Anything but fucking Jake/Logal Paul. I have no idea how, or why, anybody, anywhere wants anything to do with this goober.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#203 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

lol. Todd does NOT look comfortable in this shot...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24988 Posts

so just finished Hitman WOA Trilogy. its Jason bourne trilogy in gaming. consistent in quality. feel l ike last breed of stealth genre.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44337 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Do recall hearing about the Roddy Piper/Mr. T heat through interviews and what not. Pretty crazy.

Unfortunately Logan Paul seems to have taken pretty well to the in ring action and is a natural heel so he’ll probably be around for awhile yet. To be fair he has had some crazy/cool spots in some matches. I can’t believe they tried have him be a face there for a bit.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

@nintendoboy16: Does he ever?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#207 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39304 Posts

Todd is mad cuz he ain't the center of attention when Elon The God Emperor is around.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 hardwenzen  Online
Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 hardwenzen  Online

Kinda crazy if you ask me.

Loading Video...
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 nintendoboy16

@lebanese_boy said:

@nintendoboy16: Does he ever?

Given what he's been memed for in gaming circles for the past decade or so (though some devs have gone unchecked on similar). Though, let's be fair, if Elon is involved, EVERYONE should be uncomfortable.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#212 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61513 Posts

@nintendoboy16 said:

Given what he's been memed for in gaming circles for the past decade or so (though some devs have gone unchecked on similar). Though, let's be fair, if Elon is involved, EVERYONE should be uncomfortable.

Why?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#213 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56258 Posts

ReviewTechUSA is such a big asshole. That meltdown was so ridiculous, that he lost a lot of respect for most YouTubers. So sad.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Archangel3371

@davillain: What happened?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56258 Posts

@Archangel3371: This breakdown video covers what's really going on:

Loading Video...

To sum it up. The real reason Rich is mad is because Jay dropped the public persona of how they’re cool when they’re not. That collab video would have drawn a decent crowd and there would have been crazy money from those super chats. Now that video won’t be happening and that’s what Rich is really mad at. He doesn’t feel bad about losing Jay as a friend, he’s mad that his cover got blown and people see him for the asshole he is to his friends.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Archangel3371

@davillain: Oh wow. Good old YouTuber drama. 😂

Use to watch him years ago but then just found him very annoying. Started belching into the mic, having this weird thing about horses, then it was chickens, and he started mostly doing videos about talking about drama and what not about other YouTubers. I watch YouTube for information not for high school drama. What a clown this guy has become. 😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

Made Last_Lap in DD2. Hope he appreciates it.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 uninspiredcup

Can't beat abit of Seagal dunkin'

Loading Video...

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 nintendoboy16

@lundy86_4 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

Why?

Long laundry list of stuff involving politics, so I can't bring that up here. But you see how Twitter is ending up these days and the f*** up that is Cybertruck, you know he isn't the genius he's seen as.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Archangel3371

Can’t believe Steven Seagal is still making movies. Use to think that he was the absolute shit back in the day. Haven’t seen a movie with him in since Executive Decision and he was only in it for like 15 minutes. 😅

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10490 Posts

ign gives roadhouse a 6 claiming scenes look like theyve been filmed on a phone and suggests some of it was made with ai during the actor strike last year. ruins an otherwise fun movie

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50606 Posts

@Archangel3371: And he was soooooo pissy about his character dying 😅

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Macutchi

i've literally had to cancel amazon prime 4 times this month via the app and website. only found out it hadn't worked because when checked my membership status it would say i was still a member and the date for my next bill.

despite all that i've just been charged for another month.

i've had to go digging to find a live chat link that's well hidden away to cancel and request a refund through their customer support. i'll get a refund in 5-7 days. we'll see if it's honoured. wouldn't surprise me if it isn't.

mental

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Chutebox

@Macutchi: That's odd. When I cancelled mine worked quick, no problem.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Macutchi

@Chutebox: when i've cancelled this month it's shown a message saying you still have x amount of days left to enjoy prime blah blah. but it's still charged me for another month.

i then cancelled again, then went onto customer service, where the guy said the system shows you're still a subscriber. maybe it's just an anomaly, a bug or something, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're now intentionally making it difficult for anyone to unsub

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Ghosts4ever

Watched Starship Troopers. it started as Teen collage romantic drama become alien invasion and war against alien/bug later on. its alright.

Prefer Tom Cruise Edge of Tommorow. similar concept but definitely better.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Chutebox

@Macutchi: Have you ordered from them since canceling? They have a tricky way to get people to subscribe to prime while ordering.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Macutchi

@Chutebox: ah that might be it. i have ordered stuff in the last month. maybe there's some sneaky clause hidden away deep in the ts and cs that says ordering with prime will re-sub you. i'll try and read up on it. sounds the most plausible explanation

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Chutebox

@Macutchi said:

@Chutebox: ah that might be it. i have ordered stuff in the last month. maybe there's some sneaky clause hidden away deep in the ts and cs that says ordering with prime will re-sub you. i'll try and read up on it. sounds the most plausible explanation

This is what I mean:

They'll put this screen up right before you buy in the hopes that you won't read it. This is actually not even the screen I get, it usually just says"Get Two Day Free Shipping" or something like that intead of sign up for prime.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 hardwenzen  Online
Loading Video...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Macutchi

@Chutebox: no not seen anything like that. just the standard purchase / checkout journey. no extra info, options or anything. assumed would remain as normal until my sub ran out then i'd have to pay for delivery. but i still think you might be onto something and purchasing via prime post cancellation somehow invalidates your request

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 lundy86_4

@Macutchi: You can always do a cancel payment with your CC/bank if it keeps glitching out. Personally, i've never had troubles as I add and remove channels from my prime account constantly. I do pay yearly, but channels are charged monthly.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6344 Posts

Really struggling to get through Shenmue 3. Currently cutting wood to earn enough money to buy and old man a 50yr old bottle of booze so he can teach me a move to beat a bad guy with to progress the story.

Funny thing is I beat the bad guy, but the game won't recognise it and goes to a cutscene where you lose.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Macutchi

@lundy86_4: yeah i could, you're right. i mean it's £8.99 they've charged me, not exactly the end of the world, it's more the principle lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 lundy86_4

@Macutchi: Oh yeah, it's frustrating given it's a multi-billion dollar company and sometimes the easy shit doesn't just work lol. If it's a glitch/ineptitude, should be tidied up and give you a credit.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Archangel3371

@Chutebox: I can certainly imagine. 😅

I remember being totally shocked by it. Was definitely not expecting that for sure.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Ghosts4ever

Oscar. some shit movie win awards.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:

Really struggling to get through Shenmue 3. Currently cutting wood to earn enough money to buy and old man a 50yr old bottle of booze so he can teach me a move to beat a bad guy with to progress the story.

Funny thing is I beat the bad guy, but the game won't recognise it and goes to a cutscene where you lose.

You bitch about souls games being melee, and is playing this welfare ass indie game that is not even 4/10 worthy. Good job.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever said:

Oscar. some shit movie win awards.

Good summery.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Last_Lap

Forget that this is Vince Russo's channel and watch the botches at AEW, and Al Snow it most likely right. You can stop watching after 9mins

Loading Video...

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Last_Lap
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

You bitch about souls games being melee, and is playing this welfare ass indie game that is not even 4/10 worthy. Good job.

Go play your roll in attack, roll away rinse & repeat boring arse gameplay hack n slash averagesoft games.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Macutchi

@uninspiredcup: shit, we're officially the second most unhappy country according to the mental state of the world report

ouch

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8438 Posts

@Macutchi said:

@uninspiredcup: shit, we're officially the second most unhappy country according to the mental state of the world report

ouch

Last time I visited the UK I asked the TSA agent how the weather was, and he said it was awful.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Macutchi

@jaydan: it's generally not great.

we're in an area where geography works against us, afaik it's the atlantic ocean's fault. winds tend to blow stronger from the west over the atlantic which blows a lot of moisture over the uk and we end up with a lot of cloud and rain.

we've just come off 5 days of glorious crisp, fresh early spring weather with perpetual blue sky and sunshine, but today we're back to cloudy. tends to be the way throughout the year. gloomy weather, then we'll get a run of good weather, then back to gloom, all year round, but it gets a bit colder in winter and warmer in summer

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 jaydan

@Macutchi said:

we're in an area where geography works against us, afaik it's the atlantic ocean's fault. winds tend to blow stronger from the west over the atlantic which blows a lot of moisture over the uk and we end up with a lot of cloud and rain.

we've just come off 5 days of glorious crisp, fresh early spring weather with perpetual blue sky and sunshine, but today we're back to cloudy. tends to be the way throughout the year. gloomy weather, then we'll get a run of good weather, then back to gloom, all year round, but it gets a bit colder in winter and warmer in summer

I can totally relate to this weather pattern. Here in California we get a little bit of bad weather, then *BOOM* sunshine for the rest of the year.

It's the same, right?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Chutebox

@jaydan: 😅 looked at my weather app and sunny days at mid 70s coming up.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By jaydan

Did Gamespot editorial really just advertise and post a link to Onlyfans in This Frontpage article.

Lol

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 nintendoboy16

So, a retro game-seller I bought a game from tried to ship a small GBA cart via a REGULAR envelope. Which never registered when I bought it through Amazon due to lack of proper shipping labels. Plus, the cartridge never was in the damn envelope.

It was only $10, but still...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By uninspiredcup

@Macutchi: To be fair we've always been quite miserable bastards. But we got the Tories who have amped it up to 11. Almost squarely put it on them.

Still look at MAGAS and say "yea, thank **** we aren't these inbreds"

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Macutchi

@jaydan said:
@Macutchi said:

I can totally relate to this weather pattern. Here in California we get a little bit of bad weather, then *BOOM* sunshine for the rest of the year.

It's the same, right?

pretty much. we get glorious sunshine. it's just hidden by cloud for a lot of the year.

plus as cup says we dont have all that political tribalism bullshit you lot are embroiled in so swings and roundabouts