dailongjusi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14001 dailongjusi
Member since 2022 • 2 Posts

@dailongjusi: Hi Guys, just found the game by my friends help.

Outwars

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1431940/Outwars/

Thanks

Somebody794

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14005  Edited By Somebody794
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

That's a game I used to play as a child but i don't remember it's name.

A pc platform 2d black ball game in 2000s or 2010s that revolves on several levels and the levels must be completed to enter the next level. the black ball turns into different shapes according to the levels, some of them are fast, others are thorny, i can kill the enemys which were balls i think if i was in the thorny shape but otherwise i can't and i die, there were 2 ways of death one of em was instant kill and the other was that the ball turns red overtime when i touch something bad and then i die , and the theme of the game “levels” is sometimes white and sometimes black according to the level .

Nug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14006  Edited By Nug

I once played a PC game in 2012 or 2013. The game is about collecting Animals in the zoo. How to collect these animals by carrying out missions to find ingredients and collect points. Before we get the animal we have to clean the cage first. in the game we are told to look for salt, pepper, flour and others in the kitchen. does anyone remember the name of the game? Please help me. thank you

SquaSqua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14007 SquaSqua

Okay please, please help me. I’ve been looking for this game for two years.

I watched a playthough of it on youtube in about 2012-2014ish?

It was maybe a more detailed pixelated game, they all wore masks because it was a futuristic plague “the whole world is dying” type thing. I remember there was lots of green fog, it was 2D, and the first person you talk to is this beefy black middle aged man who was your friend or something? The protag was an average 20 something blond chick.

There was also a ‘Leader’ who wore very old timey french clothes,

And had a son sho was a fetus corpse in a glass case. There was separation between two parts of the same city (arcane style) because the rich had the cure to the plague. There was also a religion based off of a grim reaper dude who was really just an average guy being a plague doctor.

The person who make the youtube video was a high pitched voiced girl who maybe didn’t usually di that kind of content?

At the end, the protag had a choice to either kill the leader, or to join him for selfish reasons. Seriously, this is becoming an obsession for me help.

ThunderBolt69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14012 ThunderBolt69

There was a pc game i used to play between 2005 to 2010

It was a story + shooting game

And it's story starts from a restaurant

In which a man goes and talks the restraunant owner or manager and then some people comes and starts the fight and that restraunant owner or manager dies and then you get his gun and shoot the people

After that you go more inside the restraunant from its back door and start shooting the gangster behind the wall

Maybe there were 3

And then you keep going further and further

Please help me know its name

I will be really glad if you do

Am searching for this past game since 3 years

RameenNouman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14013 RameenNouman94
Member since 2022 • 11 Posts

hi

The game was entirely text based and was accompanied by some fairly crudely done artwork.

RameenNouman94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14014 RameenNouman94
Member since 2022 • 11 Posts

I think it was made at about 2000s like 2002-2006? - I played it on PC. - The character was a male.

LittleIska

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14015  Edited By LittleIska

Hello. When I think about my childhood I know I was playing one game. I can't find it anywhere so I found this forum and maybe you can help me. I remember playing it on my dad's computer. I think it was Windows XP... The game was a 2D space shooter game. You basically fought with some spaceships (I think you were just supposed to dodge shots but I'm not sure) and after some time the boss came to fight you. The bosses were in my opinion well designed and that's why I wanna try it again. I remember that when I was a kid one boss looked kinda like a mortar mixer to me. It was shooting all around. I'll be really glad if someone can help find this game.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#14016 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@rameennouman94 said:

I think it was made at about 2000s like 2002-2006? - I played it on PC. - The character was a male.

Trilby's Notes?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14017 Black_Knight_00
@thunderbolt69 said:

There was a pc game i used to play between 2005 to 2010

It was a story + shooting game

And it's story starts from a restaurant

In which a man goes and talks the restraunant owner or manager and then some people comes and starts the fight and that restraunant owner or manager dies and then you get his gun and shoot the people

After that you go more inside the restraunant from its back door and start shooting the gangster behind the wall

Maybe there were 3

And then you keep going further and further

Please help me know its name

I will be really glad if you do

Am searching for this past game since 3 years

Made Man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgAmOIisbGk

KLAM4R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14018 KLAM4R

I NEED to find one game which i played before 2014. It was 2D scifi shooter in cyberpunk like city. There was lot of guns to unlock and some quests. You spawn from blast of the wall and get points from killing civilians on the street and you get wanted level from that. In the sky there were flying cars and big ass cop robot when you get to max wanted level.

Sarah3545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14019 Sarah3545
Member since 2022 • 4 Posts

Hello folks, I’m hoping I’m doing it right this time around lol so sorry if I’m doing it wrong…

I’m looking for a game I don’t know the name or the year it came out lol it was for the PS4 I’m like 100% in the beginning of the game it’s almost like a Blackhole is sucking everything up a great big piece of metal getting a taken up into with ur game character holding on, you land in some kind of desert looking place.. You have to look for Supplies & get items to be able to cook food for ya self & water, but as you go exploring there’s animals that try to kill ya later into the game you have to get supplies/items to make a Gas Mask to get through the part of the desert that is poison gas if you don’t make ur self a gas mask an go through it the gas will KILL YOU…

Any help would be great I can look up the game/games names on YouTube an see if it’s the game I’m looking for…

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14021 Black_Knight_00

@sarah3545 said:

Hello folks, I’m hoping I’m doing it right this time around lol so sorry if I’m doing it wrong…

I’m looking for a game I don’t know the name or the year it came out lol it was for the PS4 I’m like 100% in the beginning of the game it’s almost like a Blackhole is sucking everything up a great big piece of metal getting a taken up into with ur game character holding on, you land in some kind of desert looking place.. You have to look for Supplies & get items to be able to cook food for ya self & water, but as you go exploring there’s animals that try to kill ya later into the game you have to get supplies/items to make a Gas Mask to get through the part of the desert that is poison gas if you don’t make ur self a gas mask an go through it the gas will KILL YOU…

Any help would be great I can look up the game/games names on YouTube an see if it’s the game I’m looking for…

Metal Gear Survive

Sarah3545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14022 Sarah3545
Member since 2022 • 4 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks so much that was it!!

Avatar image for justsomelionbro
justsomelionbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14023 justsomelionbro

okay, so, i'm not searching for just one game. after a lot of research, i'm starting to believe i might have played multiple games that merged into one, so i'm looking for as many titles as possible that hit these details

- 3D racing game

- PC, could be on PS1/2 and/or xbox

- timeframe around 2000 to 2005, give or take a year or two

- graphics are on the realistic side (as much as one would be at that time)

- career mode, but i think there was also a quick race option in the settings

- i have a vivid memory of a green coloured menu with options that scroll horizontally, i think the selected icon took up the centre

- the car selection also included trucks, but i have memories of a subaru impreza wrx sti, some green and yellow aston martin and a ford gt

- no open world, just various tracks. i don't remember any rally ones, but there's at least one with snow. i think one also went in a straight line, then did a u-turn and another straight line. there could have been rain. nascar might've been a track too?

- cutscenes! they're in first person of the driver you play as. nothing too impressive, kinda meh graphics by today's standards. there was a trailer in a few, i also remember something in or around a garage. i don't remember characters well.

a likely candidate is toca race driver 2, since i have owned it for years, but disc is scratched and i can't download to see besides going to youtube. but it doesn't tick the menu style at all, so i wonder if there's some sort of special edition or very similar game out there?

MeJAYBEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14024 MeJAYBEE

Ok I last played sometime between 2000 and 2015

You start on an island

Build your own town / city / army / navy

Mine, grow items

Was named something similar to Ukraium

Could trade, pillage, fight neighbours, invade.

Formed alliance with other players

neorey26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14027  Edited By neorey26

Hi Please help me :(

> played this game around 2018 or '19, not sure

> PC game

> it's a not so old game

> ok, so the gameplay is like this:

>3D

The game starts with you playing as a kid in HOODIE, you were wandering around the FOREST when suddenly you encountered a CORRUPTED SLIME, accidentally touched it, got ill, then an ancient robot/guardian helped you, AMPUTATED your infected arm, then replaced it with the ROBOT'S ARM.

In this game, you help the forest from the spreading slime corruption, you're a kid in hoodie with a robotic arm, you have skills and abilities, you can roll dodge, charge your robotic arm to smash buttons and walls and enemies, you also have a small sword, you collect runes and parts to upgrade skills, progress through the game by activating key areas to clear corruption and unlock more parts of the world map. please help :(

Pubesbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14028 Pubesbeard
Member since 2022 • 7 Posts

Back in the good ol’ 90’s I was playing this pc-videogame I’m fairly certain it was a DOS videogame. I think the time was in the late 90’s maybe early 20’s. I can’t remember much of it, only the first mission of the game. You play as a normal human male soldier, I think you’re dressed in black. I’m almost certain that the game is both a first and third person shooter game, and it changes during specifig scenes/stages in the mission you are on. The time in the game is in the modern era maybe a bit in the future but not too far in the future. The first mission you start by looking at a tall building, on top of the building is a giant billboard and maybe some scaffolding around it and lots of enemy human soldiers and the character you’re playing is looking at the building from another building acros the street or inside a helicopter (I can’t remember which) and you’re armed with a minigun. You then shoot some enemies, who are trying to get inside the building. You have the option to shoot down the giant billboard if you shoot enough rounds at it, which will then lead to multiply enemies deaths. When you stop using the minigun you enter the building and you’re using a automatic fifle and maybe a pistol. I can’t remember how you enter the building, it is either by rapelling inside to it, ziplining or something else. I can remember there are more enemies/soldiers to deal with inside the building if you didn’t shoot down the billboard when you had the chance in the first stage of game.

I know this is not much to go on, but I hope someone can help me to locate this old gem of a game.

Pubesbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14029 Pubesbeard

@thunderbolt69: I think the game you’re looking for is The Godfather from 2006

Pubesbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14030 Pubesbeard

I’m looking for a DOS videogame from the mid 90s. The game is - 2D game. You are controlling 3 different mice, when you get shot down you can play as one of the remaining 2 mice. The mice you’re playing is flying a small saucer which can shoot lasers or missiles to destroy enemies.

Pubesbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14031 Pubesbeard

@dave21868: I think the game you’re looking for is Mystic towers

Pubesbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14032 Pubesbeard

@pubesbeard said:

Back in the good ol’ 90’s I was playing this pc-videogame I’m fairly certain it was a DOS videogame. I think the time was in the late 90’s maybe early 20’s. I can’t remember much of it, only the first mission of the game. You play as a normal human male soldier, I think you’re dressed in black. I’m almost certain that the game is both a first and third person shooter game, and it changes during specifig scenes/stages in the mission you are on. The time in the game is in the modern era maybe a bit in the future but not too far in the future. The first mission you start by looking at a tall building, on top of the building is a giant billboard and maybe some scaffolding around it and lots of enemy human soldiers and the character you’re playing is looking at the building from another building acros the street or inside a helicopter (I can’t remember which) and you’re armed with a minigun. You then shoot some enemies, who are trying to get inside the building. You have the option to shoot down the giant billboard if you shoot enough rounds at it, which will then lead to multiply enemies deaths. When you stop using the minigun you enter the building and you’re using a automatic fifle and maybe a pistol. I can’t remember how you enter the building, it is either by rapelling inside to it, ziplining or something else. I can remember there are more enemies/soldiers to deal with inside the building if you didn’t shoot down the billboard when you had the chance in the first stage of game.

I know this is not much to go on, but I hope someone can help me to locate this old gem of a game.

Just randomly found it while on YouTube it was called Sin from 1998, now I can die a happy man :)

Avatar image for somerandomguy12
SomerandomGuy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14033 SomerandomGuy12

Hi guys!

This game was made probably in the late 2010s-early 2020s.

It's a PC game.

It was made in RPGmaker or a similar engine.

It took place in a mansion, it was night and raining.

Protagonist is female with brunette hair.

She went to the house with her friends.

It's explorer horror that I think had some RPG elements.

The enemies were doll like, I think.

If you died rather than being sent to a game over screen you would become one of the dolls and would hunt down your friends.

Most likely on a site like itch.io.

Scotty49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14034  Edited By Scotty49

Hey guys!

Currently I'm searching for a game I think I played somewhere between 2004 and 2010 (but it could also have been later). It was a railroad building game and there were some missions you had to fulfill. I think, there were no other transportation possibilities but the railways you had to build.

There were ressources and factories scattered over the map and one had to build economic flows (like get some raw material from a mine, deliver it to a steel works, take the output from there and deliver it to another city or facility...).

In order to fulfill your missions, you had to deliver some amounts of some goods to a given place within a given time period.

As far as I remember, the graphics were neither great nor bad for their time.

The one specialty I can remember is, that the last (?) mission was to set up a circle to deliver goods in order to build a space center. I don't know, possibly it was Cape Canaveral or Houston. This is probably the biggest unique feature of that game.

I'm pretty sure it is not one of these:

- (Open) Transport Tycoon (Deluxe): Doesn't have missions like that, the graphics were also better in the game I forgot.

- Railroad pioneer: The game concept seems a little different to me. (E. g. there were no prospectors etc. in the game I'm lookin for.)

- Railroad Tycoon I, II and III: I didn't find any missions meeting my description from above.

- Sid Meier's Railroads!: No matching missions as well.

- Railway Empire: Far to new.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much in advance!

EDIT:

Seems like I've found it! :D

It is probably "Transport Giant" (or "Transport Gigant" here in Germany) by JoWood from 2004. My biggest mistake was, that I thought of a railroad-only game as described above. But indeed it offers other transportation means too.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who where thinking about my question!

artsyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14035  Edited By artsyyy

PUBG's 17.2 update is now available on PC and mobile,bringing the 1v1 Arena to Training Mode, as well as updates to the Spotter Scope and balance changes to 5.56 Designated Marksman Rifles (DMR) and the Mortar.

Click the link to know more: https://shrinke.me/2022PUBGmobile

https://shrinke.me/LivePUBGmobile

xLiimm04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14037 xLiimm04

Hi guys,
i have been looking for the name of this game, but everytime i search this game on game database, i cant find it.

i think the genre of this game is like city building or simulation and sandbox (i guees), with top down view, with pixel graphic. i play this game on windows XP or 98 (if am not wrong) around 2006-2010. i think this game came out in 90s. i tho this game is the settlers 1/the settlers II (veni,vidi,vici). but when i look for the gameplay it doesnt resamble the game that i looking for (am not really sure).

what i remember correctly is, when u start the game there will be a cut scene when u start on empty land but suddenly there is a camel/horse or caravan that turn into a tent (like a circus tent with red and white color) and then u start to build the city from that building as it center. u will gather wood by cutting tree etc and store it inside the tent, and the tent then process the material (with a funny animation) and then spit it out. i think there is no battle in this game because what i do is only expand my city. i am building like medievel era city.

is it really the settlers with diffrent mode or there is another game like that? i need a confirmation, because the game look like the settlers but it isnt. it just doesnt 'click'.

am really sorry that is all that i can remember.

thanks for the help.

JACKPROSLEGEND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14039 JACKPROSLEGEND

there is a game I remember playing on ps2, it was like almost identical to Serious Sam`s style, like the game is somewhat horror themed and you kill monsters with weapons (its an fps game I believe) and there is jokes voicelines I think? I never knew english back then, the main character I believe was bald with glasses but Im not sure, there is so many missions that isnt part of the campaign, for example a mission of you being a chef and you have bricks you can throw and your goal is to break all the plates before the time runs out

there was also some kind of area, probably the tutorial area or beta thing, where it is wide white place and so many drops in the ground and you start going through things as if it was some kind of test area? I never passed the area cuz its harder than normal campaign for kid me back then

Id be grateful if anyone can suggest me any game name they think it matches it, and thank you for your time :)

damned2hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14041  Edited By damned2hell

I'm trying to remember the name of a game. It's probably about ten years old. On one level there are these things that look like floating witches yoy have to kill, then you go in to some kind of 'dark' castle. There are also trolls with clubs you have to kill on other levels. And one level are these multilevel platforms that look like they're made out of bamboo or something.

SerrenBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14042 SerrenBlaze

I'm looking for the name of an old game that was on the 360

It was about demons and angels I think

I wanna say around 2012

Game play is similar to God of War, devil may cry hack n slash kinda style

The character is something like a human/angel or something in between?

A unique feature that I remember is being able to attack with the camera stick rather then a button

The character finds an angel in the beginning of the game which helps them throughout and even takes them away when they die.

I'm pretty sure the title is two words "**** Humans" or "**** Angel" but I could be wrong.

EricRN916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14044 EricRN916

I saw video that has retro games. Hope this helps. https://upo.im/vdRGZsIK

f26sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14045 f26sh

LIVE: Team Liquid vs Team Vitality - ESL Pro League Season 16 - Grand Final

https://ouo.io/jmbKp4z

MADLOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14046 MADLOG

Hey gamers this a new video of nade

its a challenge on CS:GO

The last pro player to fail in those CS:GO related challenges wins $ 1000 Who?

Click the link below to watch the vid

https://oke.io/xc9WW

kalebaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14049 kalebaka

best Cod player on twitch

https://www.twitch.tv/eliasn97

KrazyKobold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14050 KrazyKobold

Hey Guys,

I've been looking for a game for ages and kinda lost faith in finding it somehow. So this might be my last instance of finding it.

- PC pixel game, probably DOS which I played around 2007, but it was likely older. It wasn't a well-known game and I downloaded it for free on a DOS game website (can't remember which one though).

- the main goal was to defeat your enemy by destroying his castle with units.

- it was a small 2D map with both castles at the edges (somehow comparable to"Age of War", but you didn't need to scroll to the opponent's castle and the overall gameplay was a bit different). yours was on the left, the opponents on the right.

- you had to choose a character before the game, who distinguished themselves by either being able to cast more complex units like dragons or having more health on their castles (but then only being able to cast weaker units like swordsmen). One of the characters was called something like "Mortimer the ill" and he could cast most units but also had the lowest castle health

- you did cast units by arranging element tiles (I think it was fire, earth, water, and air in the form of little squares) in a puzzle-like field. e.g. if you want to cast a knight, you need to arrange 4 element tiles in a certain order next to each other on the puzzle field and then hit enter or space to cast the unit

- I used the arrow keys to bring the tiles in a certain order, then hit enter or space to cast the unit if the arrangement was right

- If you used tiles to cast a unit, they disappeared and new ones popped up. the puzzle field was big enough to house several tiles. the puzzle field was like a grid, where you could switch your tiles around to arrange them.

- every unit had a certain arrangement of element tiles to be cast, some needed only two, some 8 or more. stronger units needed more tiles. You could check the needed arrangement in a spellbook, which showed how you had to arrange the tiles to cast the unit. for a bowman, you just placed earth and wind next to each other, for other units like a war elephant you needed two tiles of earth on top, then a certain arrangement of 4 fire and 4 water tiles beneath the earth tiles if I remember correctly.

- once a unit was cast, it did attack the enemy castle right away but faced units your opponent did cast on the way (just like in Age of War)

- units I remember were swordsman, bowman, knight, war elephant (I think with a bowman on top), watchtower shooting arrows in the enemy direction, a thundercloud shooting thunderbolts to the ground and damaging all units beneath it, a necromancer and a dragon (also the strongest unit). but there were several more

- once a unit faced one of your enemies, they fought, and the stronger one won (also like in Age of War). killed units disappeared. some units like the thundercloud could not be destroyed but disappeared over time

- once your units reached the enemy castle, they attacked it. if the castle had no more health, it was destroyed and the opponent lost. and vice versa if the opponent destroyed yours (again, like in Age of War)

Hope that information is sufficient for someone to help me out. I am looking for this game for years but nobody seems to remember it.

Thanks and best wishes!