walkthrough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#14052 walkthrough
Member since 2022 • 1 Posts

Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game franchise published by Activision. Starting out in 2003, it first focused on games set in World War II. Over time, the series has seen games set in the midst of the Cold War, futuristic worlds, and the modern day. The games were first developed by Infinity Ward, then also by Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games. Several spin-offs and handheld games were made by other developers.

calebzz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14053  Edited By calebzz1
Member since 2023 • 2 Posts

Hello, I've been looking for a RPG game that I found last year on Steam. The game in question seemed to be built in RPG Maker and had a fairly basic plot.

The protagonist was around twenty years old and didn't really have a life outside of smoking and drinking in his apartment. One day, something happens and he has to leave his apartment in order to save the world. Another detail is that it has multiple endings and features a crow boss of some sort which is fairly uncommon in the genre.

If it helps, I vaguely remember the protagonist having a Japanese-sounding first and last name i.e. Kazuki Takahashi

I also remember the game being fairly cheap and had a low amount of reviews, making it difficult to find.

Thanks in advance for the help.

cocoro_blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14054  Edited By cocoro_blue
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

hi, I looking some old games and I remember that there was a game that that I remembered playing. The game is a pc game and is about an adventure game and have character named Max, and he has an orange, banana shaped hair. and have an enemy that's purple (i think it's an eggplant). The game is unique because there are magic pencil or marker and its needed to help Max to continue his adventure, and there are some puzzle that needed to solve using the magic pencil.

At the end of the game there's a boss fight with a big purple thing

I already looked in the internet and I got no result. Please help me to find the game

RichD1011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14056  Edited By RichD1011
Member since 2017 • 4 Posts

Edit: solved it "The Sims Bustin' Out (GBA)"

[general][90's/beginning of 00's] Looking for this game i played 15-20 years ago.. started out on a farm with a tractor

When i was little (this might be 15-20years ago now), a family relative of my gave me his old computer including a lot of (illigal) games. there was this game that i really enjoyed! but was only a demo / or was not able to save it so i didn't get far... every once in a while this games pops-up in my mind again with the urge to find & finish it :)

The only thing.. i do not remember alot of it, this is what i have:

- i played it on PC, but i think it run through an emulator (so it might just have been an handheld game for that matter).

- the game played through an top down view (camera angle like Starcraft, Red Alert ect).

- was a bit of a "sims" like game

- the game did have color

- you were a boy

- you started on a farm, on this farm you had to pull out weed and repair and/or use a (if i remember correctly "red") tractor.

- you could communicate with and got tasks through NPC's

- once you finished your tasks on the farm you were able to traverse into the city, if i remember correctly you could walk there (so no use of a menu/fast travel to get there).

and thats it, most of the time when i got to the point to travel in the city the game either crashed, i shut down the PC (no save states) or the demo was over.

Not much to go by, but if you have any suggestions: hit me up!

PS: Elsewhere they already suggested "Harvest Moon" but that wasn't it.

HanzoDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14058 HanzoDiamond
Member since 2023 • 26 Posts

@calebzz1:

Hey man, I think "Omori" is the title of the game you are looking for.

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14059 Florinz

NEVER BEFORE SEEN C.O.D MW2 Gameplay!!!!

If you want to up your Call Of Duty skills than this is a must watch video. Or maybe you rather lose every match....the choice is yours.

https://ay.live/xF7FGI

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14060 Florinz

If you want to up your Call Of Duty skills than this is a must watch video. Or maybe you rather lose every match....the choice is yours.

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14061  Edited By Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14062 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14063 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14064 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14065 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14066 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14067 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14068 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14069 Florinz

Florinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14070 Florinz

FredSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14071 FredSC
Member since 2023 • 57 Posts

There was a game on the SNES that was two frogs fighting, if I'm not mistaken a couple of frogs were fighting enemies in the street, I don't remember the name

calebzz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14074 calebzz1

@hanzodiamond: I found the game a while back, it's called "An Outcry". Thank you for helping!

HanzoDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14075 HanzoDiamond

@calebzz1: oh great, cool cool. :)

Wasdwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14076 Wasdwa

Platform:[PC]

Genre: RTS

Release Date: Idk, I played it around 2008-2016 can't remember exactly when

Graphics/Art Style: Looks exactly like the mobile game for Android "Lord Of Castles". Here is a yt link about the mobile game: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFcbfmh3po. From minute 3:18 to 5:33 it is an exact replica of the pc game. The objective is the same as well as the art style and the building types.

Game Mechanics: You have to send troops to enemy buildings and conquer them. You can upgrade building to increase the amount of troops it can hold. There are different types of buildings with different troop types, these are the normal buildings, the Castles, the Forges, the Stables, and the Towers. The Castles have 2x defence, the Stables have cavalry troops that move around the map 2x faster than any other troop, the forge has knight troops that deal 2x damage against any building, and the towers sends rays that kill enemy troops in a certain radius, the more it is upgraded the faster it shoots and the range gets bigger.

In conclusion: The game I'm looking for is the exact same game as Lord Of Castles, but does not have heroes as the mobile game and is for pc only, I'm pretty sure. Lord Of Castles might be a modern copy of the pc game including heroes and stuff to make it appealing to kids, or might be the same developer that wanted to make it available for mobile

Wasdwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14077 Wasdwa

No way, I found it, while scrolling through the comments of Lord Of Castles on Play store I found a guy that commented: "Similar as Land Grabbers". The game is called Land Grabbers

Uzifinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14079 Uzifinder

Hey, I remember a old game from around 2013-2014, maybe older but it's main premise was of selling Hot Dogs and smoking cigarettes, It was a indie game and had pixel like graphics, Another detail of it was that the characters in it were all suffering from some kind of addiction and one of them had a scene in the shower, i think it was a dude who was contemplating his addiction. It was also played by a YouTuber by the name of ChilledChaos. If someone finds this game, then thank you from the bottom of my heart!

hermann_k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14080 hermann_k

Hi.

I am looking for a PC game (I played it on a Windows XP 2002 Professional) released in the 2000s.

In this game, you are a motorcycle taxi rider (in first person). The game is taking place in Japan. You have to take your customer from Point A to Point B.

This game only uses the mouse : the higher the mouse were, the faster you were. It was also showing a gradient red to green cursor on the screen, which was the speed indicator : the cursor was filled at maximum speed and empty when the motorcycle was stopped. The textures were loading as you going foward.

I can't remember if there was a timer but i remember having obstacles such as level crossings or simply traffic lights. At the traffic lights, you could see certain hands sticking out of the vehicles' windows with lit cigarettes.

They were many motorcycles to unlock. For some reason, i remember the word "Rider" being in the game's title but i could be wrong.

That's about all i can recall from this game. I hope it is enough for someone to find the name of it.

Stay safe.

seaspongicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14081 seaspongicus

The game I'm looking for is one I used to play around the mid-to-late 2000s, I'm pretty sure it was 2D, and it had several mini-games within. I had it downloaded on my acer laptop.

A guy rescues a girl (I think she was a princess, but maybe not?) from some bad guys (I think they had horses), and they meet again a few days later and she thanks him for rescuing him that day (I remember a dialogue like this). Then lots of mini-games come up like:

*A platform type of game, where you can switch between controlling the 2 main characters (the guy and the girl from earlier) and fight/avoid wolf-like beasts. I remember the water being a very bright blue, and I think there was fire too.

*A farm where you have to collect eggs from chicken nests, protect crops from white and black rabbits (the black rabbits were more difficult to catch), and chop logs of wood.

*A potion-making mini-game where you have to mix colors to get a specific color.

*An object search mini-game

*I also remember a word/vocabulary game (not sure if that's the right way to put it)

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me find this game, I've been scouring the web for this game for so long and haven't had any luck. Thank you!!

Drogameslive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14082 Drogameslive

Never seen before Valorant Gameplay, if you wanna up your Valorant skills then you need to watch this video now.

https://tii.la/8h2

Kage3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14083  Edited By Kage3

Hi

I am looking for a 2D game where you are standing on a platform or a floor and try to dodge upcoming lasers or whatever small pixels that come flying towards you by moving left and right and jumping. Also only keyboard game. I don't have any idea, but the game might have levels that gets harder or just unlimited time to play. Probably pretty old game. I think there are many of these kind of games, but I didn't find any of these games. Hope someone knows the game. <3

mathew345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14084 mathew345

i actually found the game on youtube it's Astyanax thanks for the help and Rastan looks pretty good i should try it

zive112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14085  Edited By zive112
Member since 2023 • 5 Posts

It's I think I played it around 2008, definitely before 2010. It's from first person point of view, and you can choose a character to play with. I remember the screen where you can see how characters look like, and name of one of the characters was "Red".

You can go around the map and collect some purple floating orbs. It could be a shooting game, but I don't remember seeing any other characters, animals or anything around the map, so I'm not sure about that. I remember the atmosphere being kinda weird, and it may be futuristic with Half-life vibe, but I am also not sure about this.

I tried on ChatGPT and other chatbots. They suggested Red Faction, Mirror's Edge, Portal... But it's none of them.

quanp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14087 quanp2000

hi guys
hope someone could help me find this game:

i remember playing it on chrome, on a playing website around 2015-2020

it's in 2D, the viewpoint is like stardew valley
you control maybe 5-6 unit maybe more

you can select your unit with your mouse and tell them to move around the map

there will be wave of enemy attack you

any of your unit can fight up to 6 enemy at a time and can be upgrade when have enough experience, you can upgrade your unit to blade master or paladin (i dont remember the rest), to cleric or monk.

i believe it is in medival time, dont remember having monster

if you guy cant find it, maybe you know anygame like that?

thank you.

hellome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14088 hellome

Hello guys, please help me with this. I saw markiplierplay this game. he entered a house and there was frosty breathe and that signified a huge ghost and sure enough thats what happened. what game was this? thanks.

Bober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14089 Bober

Hello . I'm looking for a PC game, it was turn based strategy like HoMM but in space with spaceships as units.
Shakerxxoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14090 Shakerxxoo

Hello, I've been looking and searching extensively about this game but no luck so far

It's an old PC game that I remember playing in the mid to late 2000s and I remember the graphics were really awesome

what I remember about it is you start as a machine/robot and you basically have to clear the entire facility of other enemy machines, I remember there were 3 main types of machines, The white Star Wars like troopers

The green War-Robot like machine which was hard to kill and lastly the red boss machine that's shoots rockets at you

and when you reach and kill it the game ends

It was an open environment with facilities and towers with even enemy helicopter that i remember i can shoot from afar at an early high spot when you start the game

I really hope you can help figure it out

Thanks

iamhsom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14095 iamhsom

An old 2D japanese game which had a scientist who gave us some missions to go to different places and had 3 main characters that looked like spheres with a pair of hands and legs. one of them was a pink sphere with a dark blue heart as its face, carring a yellow whip as a weapon, the second one was a blue sphere shaped character and a yellow circular face, i belive that the third character was a greenish sphere but i cant remember the details anymore; each character had its own special weapon.

PS:

I've been searching for this game for a long time but because it was my childhood computer game, i cant remember its name, please help me out to find it again; Thanks!

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#14096 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4252 Posts

Hello. This was an indie game that was trying to release for the 3DS not too long ago but got cancelled.

However I’m sure it was released for pc.

It was all in black and white, the protagonist had to deliver a letter to an antagonist in the castle, which had 13 floors I think.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#14097  Edited By outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4252 Posts

@shakerxxoo: Bioforge??

Shikei101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14098 Shikei101

Hello fellow game-enthusiasts,

Help me find this game: I am looking for a arcade-y, not open world or open map racing game with splitscreenfunction, NPC driven cars and I believe it even had a multiplayer. I really cant remember much of it except that I played it in my earliest school days on the school computer. The game had a few cars and maps that I remember: It was not 2D, it was 3D animated, there were multiple maps and cars, there were different difficulty modes including a mirrored mode which would just turn the map into a mirorred version. Cars had different stats for example acceleration, break, traction, speed. There was a full on yellow relatively small but I think second fastest car, the fastest car was a blue one with fire pattern on the hood. There was also a schoolbus, a Truck and a monstertruck. Those are the cars that I remember. From the maps I only remember two. There was one map that was kind of in an iceland setting with big green hills and wide fields of gras, and the other one was a typical tropical island setting.

yoporahh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14100 yoporahh2
Member since 2023 • 5 Posts

Since there's quite a few old timers here, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Never played the game personally, but saw the footage for it a few years ago. Released some time in the late 90s. It had fixed camera angles and prerendered backgrounds, and a somewhat gothic style to its environments - the colour palette comprised mostly of grey and brown hues. The combat was purely melee based, as I recall it, and the youtuber who was reviewing it made a joke about the game beating out Dark Soul's 'Praise the Sun' meme by over a decade - ie. the game included some sort of altar to either a sun deity, or a derivation thereof. I've had a look at some lists of games with pre-rendered BGs, 90s horror and action games, but no luck. If anyone knows, would be glad to hear the name. Cheers!