Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts
@warm_gun said:

The rich and famous are still having sex with children, through different providers and with enhanced secrecy. You don't just drop what you enjoy.

Yeah, when you put it that way, this is something they've been doing for thousands of years, you know?

I would like to add one modifier though: rich and powerful. Not necessarily famous. There's a lot of rich and famous celebrities that are absolute womanizers or abusers, sure, but they're not powerful enough to get away with sex with children. Hollywood producers and other executives, however, are. Politicians are. Religious leaders are.

@uninspiredcup said:
@warm_gun said:

The rich and famous are still having sex with children, through different providers and with enhanced secrecy. You don't just drop what you enjoy.

You'd be surprised how many cold cases are solved many years later where the perp is now living a perfectly ordinary life.

The most obvious one being The Golden State Killer.

Yeah but I want justice now, while these people can still spend a lot of time in prison.

Equally as important, I want them found out now so we can remove them from whatever positions of power and influence they might hold.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts
@nirgal said:

@MirkoS77: also, when he was asked, what do you and your daughter have most in common? He said "sex" on live tv. In front of hundreds of people and in front of his own daughter (who obviously was very unhappy).

Yeah, I’ve seen that footage. Sick.

To her credit I think she handled it as well as she could in front of so many, but why would a parent even say that? Why would “sex” even enter the mind of a parent when the idea of their child arises? Trump seems to want to brag about his incestuous desires, yet his cultists just ignore it. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to discover that Ivanka was sexually abused by Trump as a young girl.

Maybe he wants to compliment her attractiveness and simply doesn’t know how to address it without resorting to sexual objectification, because that’s the only way he views females. That’s the best I can grant him. I pity Trump, I don’t think he’s capable of having healthy relationships with anyone, his children included. Everything is transactional, objectified, opportunistic, superficial. It’s incredibly sad.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59124 Posts

@mrbojangles25: It says alot that someone like Joseph James DeAngelo will get caught decades later as genealogy technology caught up, going so far as to hang outside his house to get a DNA sample from his trash-can...

While Prince Andrew, who literally, everyone, on planet earth, knows committed sex crimes against children, will be waltzing around the lime-light with no investigation, with a PR firm to do damage control on his image. As that's what matters here, the image of the monacharcy.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#154 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 697 Posts

@MirkoS77: if he wanted to complement her appearance he could have said beauty or elegance or whatever.

But sex ? About your own daughter. Let alone how fucked up this is, you are also humiliating her.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#155 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58417 Posts

@nirgal said:

@MirkoS77: if he wanted to complement her appearance he could have said beauty or elegance or whatever.

But sex ? About your own daughter. Let alone how fucked up this is, you are also humiliating her.

I think it's the only way he knows how. Women, to him, are three things:

1. Objects to have sex with.
  2. Objects to act as status symbols.
  3. Objects to act as eye candy.

It makes sense that he doesn't view his attractive daughter as an actual person, but instead any one or combination of the three. Conversely, the "less hot" daughter (I don't think she is ugly by any means, btw) is never mentioned and I reckon she is incredibly thankful for that.

Likewise, have you ever noticed how he has female lawyers and they're all somewhat attractive? But also terrible at their jobs? God forbid you get a not-hot, competent female lawyer.

This also applies to his wives as well. Even in death they serve a purpose, like being buried at a golf course for tax purposes; still not person, just an object.

I imagine Trump views all people in this way, as objects or things to serve his will, but women especially.