AOC proves once again that her detractors are dumb.

• 150 results
Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15583 Posts

@jeezers: In other words, the president requested funding, and within a month and half the house has developed their version of the bill to be voted while the Senate worked on one, with provisions that a good share of it goes fixing to the very recently revealed horrendous camp conditions. I'm not going to argue that that is efficient, but that doesn't sounds like "stonewalling."

Now please explain to me why the republicans in the house have voted against it 230-195? Please explain why the president is threatening veto? Is it perhaps that it's the party opposing the one accused could also be part of the problem if not moreso?

And still no mention of my main point. It's rather interesting how hard you all want to avoid a conversation on how the DHS and ICE are being criminally mismanaged, in both a figurative and literal sense. Is it just not a main stream enough talking point to call a government body out for workplace incompetence?

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@Vaasman: @zaryia

So they change it so that none of the funding will go towards raids, a border wall or beds. Why the beds? The other 2 I get why dems are omitting from funding, they obviously want as many people crossing as possible and dont want any deportations of illegals, no raids, no wall, no beds?

Seriously why no beds tho? They want them sleeping on the ground i guess...

4.5 billion is being spent here and it doesnt fix the issue, it just improves the condition of the facilities to process people crossing illegaly.

That 4 billion asked for a physical barrier sounds like a good investment to me.

How long are we going to allow this to happen, eventually dems have to think of a solution. You dont like physical barriers then how do you plan to curb the influx. I dont think dems want to stop it at all.

When you have even the establishment left like elizabeth warren calling for open borders its getting obvious, the more illegals crossing the better for democrats.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@jeezers: A better solution would be to somehow stop companies in US from hiring illegal immigrants.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 jeezers

@horgen said:

@jeezers: A better solution would be to somehow stop companies in US from hiring illegal immigrants.

Seriously tho that's hard to do, its already illegal to do so

hard to catch who's doing it when they aren't on paper and get paid under the table.

Illegal immigration stagnating blue collar wages is definitely a reason i'm against illegal immigration.

But there are many other benefits of a physical boarder imo, like preventing the ease of child and drug trafficking, its also a big deterrent. Might not want to drag you kids miles through the dessert if you know there is going to be a giant barrier once you get there.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/450259-warren-joins-castro-in-call-to-decriminalize-illegal-border-crossings-report

Democrats aren't pandering to illegal immigration, they say..

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By jeezers

@vl4d_l3nin: yup! Decrimminilize and give them more incentive to enter the wrong way. No barrier, no charges, no "concentration" camps.

Its open borders baby!! Can't fool these eyes!!

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#108  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@jeezers said:

So they change it so that none of the funding will go towards raids, a border wall or beds. Why the beds? The other 2 I get why dems are omitting from funding, they obviously want as many people crossing as possible and dont want any deportations of illegals, no raids, no wall, no beds?

4.5 billion is being spent here and it doesnt fix the issue, it just improves the condition of the facilities to process people crossing illegaly.

That 4 billion asked for a physical barrier sounds like a good investment to me.

How long are we going to allow this to happen, eventually dems have to think of a solution. You dont like physical barriers then how do you plan to curb the influx. I dont think dems want to stop it at all.

When you have even the establishment left like elizabeth warren calling for open borders its getting obvious, the more illegals crossing the better for democrats.

I mean yeah, sure republicans put them in concentration camps, but the democrats are being super mean by not providing them funding for beds. They're the dicks who want to remove them from the concentration camps.

Also, with around $750 per day per person there's more than enough money for beds, but republicans be like

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By jeezers

@Serraph105: lol ok yeah the facilities built durring the obama administration are trumps fault, how is not giving them beds helping?

you forget about those pictures of kids sleeping on the ground in space blankets from 2015??

Liberals were pretty mad at trump for it untill they realized the pictures were from 2015.

You gonna be complaining when you see these places under staffed and kids sleeping on the floor?

I bet you will!!!

They need to fund the damn beds then.

What is the point of specifically putting in the funding it cant go towards beds???? You seriously are just going to justify it in your head lol

No Bed For You!!

What a mess, the more nonsense i hear from people the more i say we need immidiate deportation.

No facilities, no staff, no court dates , put them on a one way ticket back instead of this bullshit, BUILD A BARRIER.

We will spend billions and billions for adults and kids not even from this country while our own schools go to shit, our healthcare is shit, idiots want free college, free healthcare, 15$ minimum wage, and expect us to be able to take care of everyone else from other coutries with open borders.

An open border welfare state, GENIUS!!

Its insanity. Its not possible.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7035 Posts

What we have here is faux outrage.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@jeezers said:

I mean yeah, sure republicans put them in concentration camps, but the democrats are being super mean by not providing them funding for beds. They're the dicks who want to remove them from the concentration camps.

Also, with around $750 per day per person there's more than enough money for beds, but republicans be like

Since the goal is to just remove them from the facilities altogether, where will they go? Immediate deportation back to their country of origin? Or release them into the community on our side of the border?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@jeezers said:

@Serraph105: lol ok yeah the facilities built durring the obama administration are trumps fault

Trump's new policy couldn't deal with the size of those facilities, as it resulted in exponentially more family separations since it was a NEW AND DIFFERENT POLICY.

You've been fact checked on this multiple times. It's like you are ignoring it.

Trump is trying to rewrite the history of his family separation policy before 2020

While it’s true that Obama did, during a 2014 surge in migration, implement wide-scale detention of families, Trump’s administration chose a much harsher path. As part of a broader border crackdown, Trump instituted a “zero tolerance” policy in April 2018 that called for every illegal entry case to be prosecuted. That policy resulted in thousands of children being separated from their parents before Trump walked it back two months later, amid international outcry, with an executive order. (The ACLU estimates over 700 families have been separated since then due to loopholes in a federal ruling that ordered the Trump administration to reunify separated families.)

The difference between family separations during the Obama and Trump presidencies, briefly explained

It is true that migrant and asylum-seeking families were separated while Obama was president, but only in extraordinary circumstances. The Los Angeles Times’s Scott Martelle explains:

During the Obama administration, family separations were rare and predicated upon two conditions: whether border officials felt the parents or guardians posed a threat to the children, or whether the adults, under U.S. immigration law, had to be detained based on prior criminal convictions.

While Obama was undoubtedly tough on immigration — his administration still holds the record for most deportations — border officials used discretion during his presidency to determine which illegal crossing cases to prosecute. On the other hand, in April 2018, the Justice Department under then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions instituted a “zero tolerance” policy that called for every illegal entry case to be prosecuted. This resulted in children being separated from parents — even when the parents had done nothing more than try to cross the border.

Vox’s Dara Lind explained the difference between the Obama and Trump-era policies after zero tolerance was implemented last year:

It’s not that no family was ever separated at the border under the Obama administration. But former Obama administration officials specify that families were separated only in particular circumstances — for instance, if a father was carrying drugs — that went above and beyond a typical case of illegal entry.

We don’t know how often that happened, but we know it was not a widespread or standard practice.

Under the Trump administration, though, it became increasingly common. A test of “zero tolerance” along one sector of the border in summer 2017 led to an unknown number of family separations. Seven hundred families were separated between October 2017 and April 2018.

Trump’s zero-tolerance policy resulted in heart-rendering images of kids being kept in cage-like facilities, and parents being reunited with young children who didn’t seem to recognize them after long separations. By June of last year — after more than 2,300 families had been separated — Trump signed an executive order walking it back.

In short, Trump didn’t end family separations because of humanitarian concerns about an Obama-era policy, as he now wants people to believe. He ended it because of international backlash against an inhumane policy his own administration implemented.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:

Huh? That's reserved for getting angry at stupid shit in movies or tweets. Not children literally suffering....that's not "faux".

Trump's policy failed, it's a disaster. The GOP was in complete control during this failure.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

Huh? That's reserved for getting angry at stupid shit in movies or tweets. Not children literally suffering....that's not "faux".

Trump's policy failed, it's a disaster. The GOP was in complete control during this failure.

Oh it is complete faux outrage by your side of the aisle. Parents are separated from their children all of the time in the United States but nothing seems to get your blood boiling like poor whittle illegals finding out actions have consequences.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15583 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

Oh it is complete faux outrage by your side of the aisle. Parents are separated from their children all of the time in the United States but nothing seems to get your blood boiling like poor whittle illegals finding out actions have consequences.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

That's not a faux outrage. And most of your post was a silly straw-man.

I didn't know caring about kids was "sides of an aisle" kind of thing by the way. I guess when you don't like a certain skin color it just doesn't matter.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

I didn't know caring about kids was "sides of an aisle" kind of thing by the way. I guess when you don't like a certain skin color it just doesn't matter.

When you don't seem to give a damn that other kids and parents are separated (unless it is illegals) it sure is. I understand you only go with a narrative that may fit your agenda.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

When you don't seem to give a damn that other kids and parents are separated (unless it is illegals) it sure is. I understand you only go with a narrative that may fit your agenda.

I don't have a narrative. I do know Trump's policy has resulted in a humanitarian crisis.

You do know illegal migration has been MUCH worse in the past right? And we never had this kind of a disaster right? Trump goofed up.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#119 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@zaryia said:

I don't have a narrative. I do know Trump's policy has resulted in a humanitarian crisis.

You do know illegal migration has been MUCH worse in the past right? And we never had this kind of a disaster right? Trump goofed up.

You are talking complete BS

Firs of all Trump did not mess up, If it´s a funding issue then it could possibly be his problem, but The administration so far is following the legal precedent that states that kids cannot be locked up. So stop trying with your amazing spin like normal.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

You are talking complete BS

Firs of all Trump did not mess up, If it´s a funding issue then it could possibly be his problem, but The administration so far is following the legal precedent that states that kids cannot be locked up. So stop trying with your amazing spin like normal.

Trump and the GOP absolutely did create this mess. The flawed policy in 2018 was part of it. They had years to give funding to these swelling and poor conditioned detention centers.

Trump official defends herself after arguing migrant children don’t need soap and blankets

https://globalnews.ca/news/5433293/trump-official-migrant-children-soap-blankets/

Yes, There’s a Crisis on the Border. And It’s Trump’s Fault.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/05/border-crisis-donald-trump-226573

On the border, Trump alone couldn't fix it. In fact, he broke it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/yes-there-is-a-crisis-at-the-southern-border-trump-made-it-worse/2019/04/10/4e4dbe28-5bc3-11e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html

You can't just alter reality. Those are facts from 2018 AND 2019. The migrants were being treated poorly for 2 years now.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#121 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/450259-warren-joins-castro-in-call-to-decriminalize-illegal-border-crossings-report

Democrats aren't pandering to illegal immigration, they say..

I say go for it.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#122 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

Hmmmm.... I agree with AOC, Chick-Fil-A should open on Sunday!

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Solaryellow

@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

You do have a narrative. The only reason you don't give a damn about others is because none of the times American children are separated from their parents would support your narrative typically known as the Trump Derangement Syndrome. Illegals are causing this mess. Period.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Zaryia
@Solaryellow said:
@zaryia said:
@Solaryellow said:

You do have a narrative. The only reason you don't give a damn about others is because none of the times American children are separated from their parents would support your narrative typically known as the Trump Derangement Syndrome. Illegals are causing this mess. Period.

You're just spamming memes from Breitbart now. This detention center disaster is Trump and his administration's mess. No way around it. They screwed up. The conditions have been poor since 2017, and they did next to nothing nothing even as swelling began and got really bad in 2018 with the help of his trash policy. With full GOP control.

I mean c'mon man....last week one of Trump Admin's lawyers was arguing the kids don't need soap or tooth brushes...

https://globalnews.ca/news/5433293/trump-official-migrant-children-soap-blankets/

Last week, Fabian appeared before the three-judge appellate panel in California to argue in favour of reversing a ruling from the 1990s that found the government had violated standards for detaining migrant children.

She argued that because the 1997 agreement did not explicitly require items like “toothbrushes,” “towels” or “sleep” for children, the government hadn’t violated the “safe and sanitary” requirement.

Video of the appearance showed the judges visibly stunned.

Own it and stop spinning. Facts are facts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

Shes going to run 2024 and win. First Woman president. Calling it.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Master_Live

@heirren said:

Shes going to run 2024 and win. First Woman president. Calling it.

Sorry, you misspelled Nikki Haley.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@Master_Live:

Why do you say that?

This woman is already positioning herself.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ad1x2

@heirren said:

@Master_Live:

Why do you say that?

According to almost everyone on this forum, whichever Democrat wins the nomination no matter who it is will beat Trump in the 2020 election. If they are right, the chances of the DNC allowing her to try and primary a sitting president and risk Republicans taking back the presidency in 2025 is somewhere between slim and none.

If they are wrong and Trump gets reelected, then we’ll see if AOC is still as popular then as she was when she was running last year or if the DNC is tired of her defying the old guard by then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@ad1x2:

Trump is going to be re elected. Policies aside, none of these democrats have any form of stage presence. They sound like high school speakers up there.

AOC(whats with that abbreviation) isnt positioning herself as a democrat. Shes telling her story indirectly. Shes giving herself an identity to the public, wisely, and far before the election.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#130  Edited By texasgoldrush
Member since 2003 • 14928 Posts

@heirren said:

@ad1x2:

Trump is going to be re elected. Policies aside, none of these democrats have any form of stage presence. They sound like high school speakers up there.

AOC(whats with that abbreviation) isnt positioning herself as a democrat. Shes telling her story indirectly. Shes giving herself an identity to the public, wisely, and far before the election.

And Trump does?

Warren can easily beat Trump, as can Harris. Even Sanders can beat him. And Warren definitely has stage presence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@texasgoldrush:

Absolutely. The republicans love trump the same way democrats loved obama. Trump has the benefit that people will already be lobbying for him.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Solaryellow

@ad1x2 said:
@heirren said:

@Master_Live:

Why do you say that?

According to almost everyone on this forum, whichever Democrat wins the nomination no matter who it is will beat Trump in the 2020 election. If they are right, the chances of the DNC allowing her to try and primary a sitting president and risk Republicans taking back the presidency in 2025 is somewhere between slim and none.

If they are wrong and Trump gets reelected, then we’ll see if AOC is still as popular then as she was when she was running last year or if the DNC is tired of her defying the old guard by then.

We heard that line previously throughout 2016 so take what they say with a grain of salt.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@heirren said:

@texasgoldrush:

Absolutely. The republicans love trump the same way democrats loved obama. Trump has the benefit that people will already be lobbying for him.

trump has a low approval rating. He's not getting elected again with just his base.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@LJS9502_basic:

Doesnt matter. The democrats have weak candidates. Trump has a really dedicated following like obama did.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 LJS9502_basic

@heirren said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Doesnt matter. The democrats have weak candidates. Trump has a really dedicated following like obama did.

No it does matter. When you fail as president you don't get the extra votes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@LJS9502_basic:

More people like him than the media would have you believe. The odd thing is he is more independent than republican. It is funny that because of the way he conducts hinself, not like a politician, both parties trash him. Im surprised more people dont see him as a peoples president.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@heirren said:

@LJS9502_basic:

More people like him than the media would have you believe. The odd thing is he is more independent than republican. It is funny that because of the way he conducts hinself, not like a politician, both parties trash him. Im surprised more people dont see him as a peoples president.

He's not qualified to be president. He doesn't have a clue. He's making a mess. His base party is a minority. Those Democrats and Independents that voted against Hilary.....not for trump.....won't have that decision. He lost those votes. But hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@LJS9502_basic:

The majority of people in office are not qualified. Not the thread to go into it.

Also dont assume i voted for him. I feel bad for people that get hell bent in politics. They all remind me of a middle school cafeteria argument. Children.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@heirren said:

@LJS9502_basic:

He's not qualified to be president. He doesn't have a clue. He's making a mess. His base party is a minority. Those Democrats and Independents that voted against Hilary.....not for trump.....won't have that decision. He lost those votes. But hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

He said he wanted to undo everything Obama did, right? Well he is doing a very fine job I must say.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 texasgoldrush

@heirren said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Warren is not a weak candidate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

@texasgoldrush:

Who?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Master_Live

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By texasgoldrush

@Master_Live said:

She is a weak little toadie who caves at the very sight of pressure. A very overrated speaker. Notice how ineffective she has been after a good first month?

But Chuck Schumer takes most of the blame. His ineffectiveness is telling. Maybe AOC needs to primary him out of the Senate. He deserves to be removed after this vote.

As for moderate Democrats, I hope asshat Henry Cuellar gets primaried out for this. He has a very tough AOC like challenger that can actually upset him. I hope he enjoys running against a human rights lawyer that can highlight his tie to the private concentration camp industry that funds him.

This wasn't compromise, this was surrender. The Senate Dems and the moderate House members surrendered to Mitch McConnell so they can go on recess.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#144 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@texasgoldrush said:
@heirren said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Warren is a weak candidate and while you Dems may find her strong which the latest polls show, she has a very very uphill battle with independents and minorities.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 texasgoldrush

@Jacanuk said:
@texasgoldrush said:
@heirren said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Warren is a weak candidate and while you Dems may find her strong which the latest polls show, she has a very very uphill battle with independents and minorities.

Wrong, she can win the white working class with her populist policies (which has the Trump team worried), can elicit excitement for a wonk, shows humanity which wonks like her have trouble. She is also willing to be aggressive, which is a must against Trump. She is an incredibly dangerous candidate.

Far stronger than Biden, who just got owned by Harris.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By texasgoldrush
Loading Video...

Wow. This is a complete human rights defender. It doesn't matter if you are GOP or a Dem, you support human rights abuses, you will get called out. And she also now has called out Obama for his detention policy as well, so this idiotic right wing argument that Obama also did it too doesn't work on her when trying to make her look like a hypocrite.

@Master_Live said:

To add, I saw who voted.

None of the Senate Presidential Candidates voted, Rand Paul bucked his party and voted against the bill, but many Democrats but some of the most liberal surrendered. Disgraceful.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 ad1x2

@texasgoldrush said:
Loading Video...

Wow. This is a complete human rights defender. It doesn't matter if you are GOP or a Dem, you support human rights abuses, you will get called out. And she also now has called out Obama for his detention policy as well, so this idiotic right wing argument that Obama also did it too doesn't work on her when trying to make her look like a hypocrite.

@Master_Live said:

To add, I saw who voted.

None of the Senate Presidential Candidates voted, Rand Paul bucked his party and voted against the bill, but many Democrats but some of the most liberal surrendered. Disgraceful.

Excuse me while I laugh over the fact that half of the people in this forum were acting like the country didn’t start detaining illegal aliens until January 20, 2017. Now you’re willing to admit it since AOC gave you the thumbs up to criticize the Obama Administration...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:

Excuse me while I laugh over the fact that half of the people in this forum were acting like the country didn’t start detaining illegal aliens until January 20, 2017. Now you’re willing to admit it since AOC gave you the thumbs up to criticize the Obama Administration...

I don't think that statement is true in the least.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By texasgoldrush

@ad1x2: NEWSFLASH

She has also criticized other Democratic presidents for wrongdoing, including FDR. She has been very consistent.

AOC has been critical of the Obama administration throughout her career. In fact, her supporters really did not like the Obama administration and her movement represents this.

texasgoldrush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 texasgoldrush

Once again, her detractors are played for fools or are fools

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-ocasio-cortez-border-patrol-20190701-v6nzw5ogt5fp3nop72ooz4ynf4-story.html

https://www.propublica.org/article/secret-border-patrol-facebook-group-agents-joke-about-migrant-deaths-post-sexist-memes

And surrender artist centrist Democrats just funded these people last week and once again AOC is right, more money will end up being more abuse.