Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Now identifies as “Queer Male”.

So weird. Never mind the fact a “Queer Male” is not possible with how she identifies. It’s also weird the media and crazy SJW just blindly push this narrative and call her a he. Obviously you can change your name. But you cannot change your gender.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

It's a mental disorder and she's clearly shown that disorder over the years.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41561 Posts

Ben Shapiro is melting down about it. lol

Anyway, good for him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

And again conservatives are losing their minds over something which has zero effect on their lives. Don't you have something better to spend your time on than getting upset about some celebrity you don't even care about or are your lives actually that empty?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14812 Posts

Good for her I guess. Kind of obnoxious to "announce" it to everyone. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

angeldeb82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 angeldeb82
Member since 2005 • 1724 Posts

There's already a topic on this, you know.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/offtopic-discussion-314159273/juno-actor-elliot-page-is-now-trans-33513368/

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

They're already revising her credits on Netflix, and pronouns changed on Wikipedia. Amazin'!

Who says you can't change the past? :P

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Aah, the self-proclaimed "pro-science" left still trying to figure out what genders are.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

I see a lot of small people feeling insecure about something that doesn't affect them.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts
@eoten said:

Aah, the self-proclaimed "pro-science" left still trying to figure out what genders are.

I have a feeling that Elliot Page has a pretty solid understanding of gender. He had a good documentary series that explored gender representations and queer identity in different parts of the world.

Meanwhile, I'm still surprised people keep confusing sex and gender. One is biological, the other is social.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan: then why not just do it for yourself instead of announcing it to the whole planet just saying. Now i already asked this question is he going to take all the credit for Ellen Pages work since she doesn’t exist anymore

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Always amazes me that conservatives call themselves the party of "individualism," yet are always the first to lash out at someone who expresses themselves differently.

Also, being transgender isn't a choice. Just ask anyone who is, and maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HoolaHoopMan

@sheep99 said:

@HoolaHoopMan: then why not just do it for yourself instead of announcing it to the whole planet just saying. Now i already asked this question is he going to take all the credit for Ellen Pages work since she doesn’t exist anymore

Why does someone have to provide an explanation for expressing a statement about themselves? If you interpret these actions as 'rubbing it in your face', that's your problem. Elliot is not a different person than Ellen, so your question is faulty, and quite stupid to begin with. Go commit a crime, change our name, then tell a judge it doesn't count because 'you don't exist anymore.' This type of argumentation is expected of a child.

All we're seeing now are the same repackaged tropes that were used to fight against homosexuality retrofitted to belittle trans people.

MK245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MK245
Member since 2012 • 128 Posts

I think the most interesting thing about this topic more so than anything about Page, is that it was posted in a political forum.

It certainly sheds light into the conservative mindset.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3702 Posts

@MK245 said:

I think the most interesting thing about this topic more so than anything about Page, is that it was posted in a political forum.

It certainly sheds light into the conservative mindset.

It's not just a mindset, it's specifically a worldview. There are very basic and fundamental norms that are being challenged. People will obviously have a problem with that.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BlackShirt20

@netracing: Conservatives are concerned. Not freak out, huge difference.

Bottom line, everything about miss Elliot is female. Just because she “feels” different is irrelevant in the real world. If people wanna play dress up and pretend to be men, women, horses, cats, whatever...... do it. But keep it out of the pubic eye. No reason to be forced to play into someone’s delusions and possible serious mental illness.

I mean, 5’0 106lbs at 33, yeah that’s definitely a dude. LOL.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

Wait.....Ellen Page is now a he?

That’s a bummer, I always found her kind of cute. So she comes out as a lesbian in ‘14, and now identifies as transgender. I’m curious as to how one, separate from their orientation, makes the distinction between feeling like a “female” as opposed to feeling “male”. What specific feelings or traits make one feel the need to take their gender identity further past the point of sexual preferences?

Well, best of luck to him. This will be an adjustment.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23944 Posts

@Planeforger said:
@eoten said:

I have a feeling that Elliot Page has a pretty solid understanding of gender. He had a good documentary series that explored gender representations and queer identity in different parts of the world.

Meanwhile, I'm still surprised people keep confusing sex and gender. One is biological, the other is social.

And these people get it even more wrong from there,

Sex itself is divided into Genotypical and Phenotypical.

On a personal note, I first learnt about the difference between gender and sex about 20 years ago. I was a studios D&D afficiando, and I was curious why D&D referred to Gender as Sex, while most other games referred it to as "Gender". Since I liked going to the library, I picked up biology books, and found out why.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

He's always been that way if you look at past pictures of him.

I had my doubt but then I did some digging. This person clearly had some identity issues.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Maroxad
@BlackShirt20 said:

Bottom line, everything about miss Elliot is female. Just because she “feels” different is irrelevant in the real world. If people wanna play dress up and pretend to be men, women, horses, cats, whatever...... do it. But keep it out of the pubic eye. No reason to be forced to play into someone’s delusions and possible serious mental illness.

Really? Using height?

• There are adult men shorter than that, is Chandra female too?
  • Or a decent chunk of males on r/short?
  • Or Danny DeVito? Who stands at 4'10.
  • Or how about Super Mario, who stands at 5'1? Is he female too?
  • Or how about the entire Pygmy populace? Of whom the average height is 4'11 for males?

No offense, but I have seen a lot of bad arguments before against transgender people (they are all rooted in a 5th grade level of understanding of biology), but the one you used right here is the single worst argument I have heard.

Edit: Before you or anyone else embarrass yourself any further, read this https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/. It may be a blog, so I believe it is how you people get your information these days. Perfect match!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59100 Posts

Good for him, I guess.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VFighter

@uninspiredcup: As long as she stays a women for the Umbrella Academy, really hoping she doesn't ruin that character with this change.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@BlackShirt20: "Conservatives are concerned."

Why? What negative repercussions are you concerned about?

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sheep99

@HoolaHoopMan: lol i could care less what people do with their life but once you start going public and announce to the whole world its a whole different story. Look what is happening transgender women want to join women’s sports and use women’s bathroom and they don’t even bother asking biological born women how they feel about and flushing women’s right down the toilet. Transgender man if they want to use men’s bathroom or play sports i could care less they are welcome to. Its just plastic surgery and who would not want to have a customer for life with surgeries and hormones they have to take. There’s a bigger issue here with mental state only when you try to bring up the problems and try to talk about it people call you racist and idiot , like you. So should Elliot Page take all the credit for Ellen Pages work since Ellen Page was an female actor and Elliot Page is Male if yes why and if no why its a simple question

But anyway big fan enjoy playing Beyond 2 souls video game and she was good in inception and juno wasn’t bad either

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

Why not use the one in off topic that was started earlier? I don't care about celebrities and I don't follow that person's work anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

I don't really care as it doesn't effect me or my life at all. It's a free country, and it's not hurting anyone. People don't have to agree with it nor understand it, but they do have to accept that people are free to live how they want in a free country.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Eoten

@Maroxad said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Really? Using height?

• Or how about the entire Pygmy populace? Of whom the average height is 4'11 for males?

No offense, but I have seen a lot of bad arguments before against transgender people (they are all rooted in a 5th grade level of understanding of biology), but the one you used right here is the single worst argument I have heard.

Edit: Before you or anyone else embarrass yourself any further, read this https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/voices/stop-using-phony-science-to-justify-transphobia/. It may be a blog, so I believe it is how you people get your information these days. Perfect match!

Keep it up and you'll be a mental gymnastics gold medalist. Holy shit. You'll do anything to convince yourself a woman is a man just because she says she is even though you clearly know it isn't the case. We call that "cognitive dissonance." You act like it's wrong for someone to disagree with her.

You know what a similar mental disorder, as classified by psychologists, is to gender dysphoria? Body integrity dysphoria. You know, the mental illness where people see themselves as amputees, then remove their own limbs to fit that world view of themselves. Tell me, if someone with two arms and two legs WALKS up to you and claims to be missing a leg you can clearly see them standing on, what mental gymnastics will you put yourself through to believe them? Will the left call that hate speech as well if we disagreed with their assertions?

Yeah, the "pro science" left disagrees with decades of medical research and thousands of doctors, biologists, neurologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, and more the moment it is convenient for them to fabricate a new class of victim they can pretend to give a shit about every election year or when they can weaponize it against groups such as Christians. Meanwhile their's is a group that has one of the highest rates of suicide regardless of surgeries or perceived social acceptance and could really do with some actual help they'll never receive because they're more useful to the left as political tools.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30  Edited By tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts

My response is the same thing I said in the off-topic thread, it kinda does bother me seeing a fairly attractive female suddenly identify herself as a male. But she's a stranger to me. She can put on a cow outfit and identify herself as a cow while mooing and eating grass for all I care. Whatever floats his/her boat, I guess...

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Maroxad

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Really? Using height?

Keep it up and you'll be a mental gymnastics gold medalist. Holy shit. You'll do anything to convince yourself a woman is a man just because she says she is even though you clearly know it isn't the case. We call that "cognitive dissonance." You act like it's wrong for someone to disagree with her.

You know what a similar mental disorder, as classified by psychologists, is to gender dysphoria? Body integrity dysphoria. You know, the mental illness where people see themselves as amputees, then remove their own limbs to fit that world view of themselves. Tell me, if someone with two arms and two legs WALKS up to you and claims to be missing a leg you can clearly see them standing on, what mental gymnastics will you put yourself through to believe them? Will the left call that hate speech as well if we disagreed with their assertions?

Yeah, the "pro science" left disagrees with decades of medical research and thousands of doctors, biologists, neurologists, psychologists, psychiatrists, and more the moment it is convenient for them to fabricate a new class of victim they can pretend to give a shit about every election year or when they can weaponize it against groups such as Christians. Meanwhile their's is a group that has one of the highest rates of suicide regardless of surgeries or perceived social acceptance and could really do with some actual help they'll never receive because they're more useful to the left as political tools.

What is a man? What is a woman?

Well, we have never had any issues in the past calling women with Swyer Syndrome women, despite the fact that they have XY chromosomes. So I dont think many people particularly care much about the genome of other people. Now Phenotypes, this is a common way to define someone as a man or a woman, but here is the thing, our phenotypes, even our phenotypical sex, can be changed. Medical science has come far enough to be able to change the phenotypic sex. Gender? This is another way. Sufficiently androgenous people are still referred to either as he or she, and that is done via their gender. How they express themselves.

Gender Dysphoria is a bit different from Body Integrity Dysphoria... you know. Because when it comes to gender, it is more psychological, sociological, rather than physical. Learn to differentiate Sex and Gender.

The left doesnt disagree with the medical consensus, because transgenders being valid have been accepted for DECADES now. Just ask the AMA, WMA and WHO. And many, many more, especially in psychological ones. No one is weaponizing transgender people against christians, at least no one I know of. In fact, Christians tend to be some of my most common allies on this topic, while the "Skeptic" Community (atheists) tend to be the most common demographic I get into arguments with on this very topic. Stop conspiracymongering, it doesnt help your cause.

I am defending transgender rights, not only because it is the right thing to do. But for anyone above a middle school level of understanding of biology, would have done the same. And while there are some politicians who are merely trying to cash in on it, the majority of left wingers do so because they like me, feel like it is the right thing to do.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

Some here are way to upset about this.

Good for him if it makes him happy.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1855 Posts

Good for her. I’ll call her Elliot if that’s what she wants, but that’s not a guy and I will not be calling her a “he”. Doing so makes ME look crazy as if I can’t tell the difference.

Your psychosis is not my psychosis, and just because you believe something does not make it true.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@BlackShirt20: "Conservatives are concerned."

Why? What negative repercussions are you concerned about?

I don't think it's all that surprising conservatives take issue.

Conservatives tend to be more religious. What's to become of marriage, a sacred union between a man and a woman under God's eyes, when the delineation and criteria of what a man and a woman represents is obfuscated or redefined? I don't agree that God created man and woman, but I can understand the argument for those who do.

For me, I don't care what the science says. If you have a penis, testes, XY chromosomes and have the ability to impregnate a woman, you are a man. If you have a vagina, ovaries, have two XX chromosomes and can bear and birth offspring, you are a woman......and you always will be. I don't mind if a man wishes to become a woman and live as one and vice versa, I'll even grant their pronoun wishes and accord them the respect of their chosen identity and lifestyle they feel they wish to live by......so long as they commit to either one side of the isle they identify as.

I am opposed to this tendency to embrace the androgynous and pull the binary into some muddled amalgamation of the sexes. Brains studies have evidenced that there are distinct differences between the way men and women think and their personalities, and those differences manifest themselves in tendencies typically attributed to gender roles and expressions. We recognize this in the youngest of ages before children even realize what they're doing. I think this politically correct notion that men and women are entirely interchangeable and the only distinction is our primary and secondary sexual characteristics is a dangerous notion to sell. It ignores and belittles these differences which I believe should be treasured and valued, not frowned upon and disregarded in the name of "equality".

Men and women are different, both physically and mentally, but apparently that's incredibly offensive to say or show appreciation for in today's day and age. I can say it while still being supportive and understanding to the trans community, but I'm not going to have them dictate to me what I deem to be a male and female.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Eoten

@Maroxad said:
@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Really? Using height?

Well, we have never had any issues in the past calling women with Swyer Syndrome women, despite the fact that they have XY chromosomes. So I dont think many people particularly care much about the genome of other people. Now Phenotypes, this is a common way to define someone as a man or a woman, but here is the thing, our phenotypes, even our phenotypical sex, can be changed. Medical science has come far enough to be able to change the phenotypic sex. Gender? This is another way. Sufficiently androgenous people are still referred to either as he or she, and that is done via their gender. How they express themselves.

Gender Dysphoria is a bit different from Body Integrity Dysphoria... you know. Because when it comes to gender, it is more psychological, sociological, rather than physical. Learn to differentiate Sex and Gender.

The left doesnt disagree with the medical consensus, because transgenders being valid have been accepted for DECADES now. Just ask the AMA, WMA and WHO. And many, many more, especially in psychological ones. No one is weaponizing transgender people against christians, at least no one I know of. In fact, Christians tend to be some of my most common allies on this topic, while the "Skeptic" Community (atheists) tend to be the most common demographic I get into arguments with on this very topic. Stop conspiracymongering, it doesnt help your cause.

I am defending transgender rights, not only because it is the right thing to do. But for anyone above a middle school level of understanding of biology, would have done the same. And while there are some politicians who are merely trying to cash in on it, the majority of left wingers do so because they like me, feel like it is the right thing to do.

Someone seriously needs to tell you what a man and a woman is? Here's a clue, penis, vagina. And of course we didn't have issues with this until the past, not until the far left decided it could be politically advantageous to create more victim classes they can use and manipulate. What's funny is they'll use gay and transgender "rights" as a mechanism to attack Christians, but turn a blind eye when Muslims throw those same people off of roof tops, showing that the left doesn't really care about those people outside of how useful they may be to their platform. Period.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15581 Posts
@eoten said:

Someone seriously needs to tell you what a man and a woman is? Here's a clue, penis, vagina. And of course we didn't have issues with this until the past, not until the far left decided it could be politically advantageous to create more victim classes they can use and manipulate. What's funny is they'll use gay and transgender "rights" as a mechanism to attack Christians, but turn a blind eye when Muslims throw those same people off of roof tops, showing that the left doesn't really care about those people outside of how useful they may be to their platform. Period.

The concept that anyone would want equal treatment of the LGBTQ community just to make Christians butthurt is the most asinine make believe bullshit ever.

And it's funny you dribble out one side of the mouth about the left's victim complex while barfing out the other that Christians are being attacked by equal rights movements.

Such a troll.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HoolaHoopMan

@sheep99 said:

@HoolaHoopMan:

lol i could care less what people do with their life but once you start going public and announce to the whole world its a whole different story.

Apparently you could care less ('couldn't care less' is the correct term) seeing as you're making a deal out of it.

So should Elliot Page take all the credit for Ellen Pages work since Ellen Page was an female actor and Elliot Page is Male if yes why and if no why its a simple question

Yes. Elliot and Ellen are the same person. This isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Maroxad

@eoten said:
@Maroxad said:

It's a rhetorical question. But I am glad to hear that it seems you agree someone's sex can be changed :)

And what is with these red herrings? When people like me, defend transgender rights, we are also defending them against Muslims. This has nothing to do with Christianity or Islam. This has purely to do with standing up for justice, whether the opponent is Christian, Muslim or Atheist. Or whether it is standing up for the rights of a Muslim, Christian or Atheist.

Why does everything in your world view revolve around left vs right? I literally couldnt care about that stuff. I have voted for both left wing parties, and right wing parties in the past.

I have enough faith in humanity to believe that despite what you see on the internet. Normal, reasonable people don't tribalistically cling to one side, right or wrong. And I hate to break it out, right now, you are clinging onto the right, even when it is very clearly wrong (in this context). The fact that you back your nonsense up with red herrings shows, that deep down inside, even you know you are dead wrong.

Stop with these conspiracy theories.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#40 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4579 Posts

Good for him. It is his right to be identified as he wishes. I love how much the right card about this when it has no affect on their daily lives.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sheep99

@HoolaHoopMan: i am not making a deal out of it, it is called having a conversation, to me its like talking to a conservative about climate change

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BlackShirt20

@Maroxad: LOL I love how you use people with genetic defects, you know.................SCIENCE, to justify a woman claiming to be a man based off no science.

Super Mario who is made of pixels, is as close to being a real person as Elliot Page is to being a man. LoL

I love seeing lefties stumble over this topic. Elliot is a woman. Pure and simple. Everything about that girl is female. Fact.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@iambatman7986 said:

Good for him. It is his right to be identified as he wishes. I love how much the right card about this when it has no affect on their daily lives.

It's another person living inside their heads. It does affect them. Greatly even. Some of them might have found her cute before. Does that make them gay now? Great question to ponder. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#44 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Is he/she getting new parts? or where they there the whole time it's a bit confusing.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@BlackShirt20: ‘Now identifies as “Queer Male”.’ In layman’s terms, a heterosexual?

Wait, what? So does that mean she’s going to be with dudes?

This screams of attention more than anything. Prior to this I’ve never heard of her so it’s highly suspicious.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Maroxad

@BlackShirt20 said:

@Maroxad: LOL I love how you use people with genetic defects, you know.................SCIENCE, to justify a woman claiming to be a man based off no science.

Super Mario who is made of pixels, is as close to being a real person as Elliot Page is to being a man. LoL

I love seeing lefties stumble over this topic. Elliot is a woman. Pure and simple. Everything about that girl is female. Fact.

What makes you certain those are genetic defects?

Height is also caused by environmental factors. The reason I brought up Mario is because of Hypotheticals. Even if he is a video game character. He is still seen as male by everyone. Meaning, that with or without Biology, we still assign genders to even fictional characters.

Elliot identifies as a man, and most likely have the neurological make up of a man. And if what I heard is true, he will also go under procedures to have the phenotypes of a man (minus height). As a result, I conclude that he is a man.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

why is this a political gamer's thread? seems it should be OT

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

So does this make her partner straight now ROFLMAO! Seriously I can give two shits what you want to be, but don't get pissy with me if I still call you a girl. I honestly still believe all of this is tied to mental disorders of some kind.

I think most of the world is one huge mental disorder so they are not alone.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sheep99

I am dog if you guys see me on the streets feel free to rub my belly and give me treats

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 VFighter

@Maroxad: She can identify as whatever she wants to, she could tell us tomorrow that she now feels like she identifies as a pokemon cause at the end of the day she's still a female. Not a hard concept to grasp.