Is Covid 19 a non-issue now?

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@amillionhp: Statistically black people are more affected. Nobody said it was because of their skin color, just that they are. It’s widely believed to be economic and health care problem.

@Xabiss: You are bad at this. You said and I quote, COVID is over. You got called for lying then accused us of lying. Go back to troll school, you need a refresher.

Xabiss said: Nah man it is all good. Lets GOOOOOO!!!!! I have not been seeing a lot of that lately so that shipped has sailed. Social distancing is not a thing anymore man.

Xabiss said: Nah man lets go. Who care, and it looks like the majority don't anymore. Time to get everything open! Just look at the large crowds and gatherings. Time to get this economy moving!

Just say you are joking, or based on your history we might have to go with no.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

I mean, 1083 people died from it yesterday, and 20.5k plus new cases were recorded yesterday, but America kind of decided it was over because they got bored.

I would argue that the stuff we did do was both justified and not enough.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@Xabiss said:

I will say this.... If we come out of this okay. It will just prove that shutting down for as long as we did was a mistake. Also lets get everything open and rolling to bring some normalcy back to America. COVID is over!

Not even close.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#54 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@amillionhp: If it’s not, why do blacks get a dispositional amount of those killings? That’s what this is about, blacks being victims more than whites and nobody like you caring. Nobody said only blacks get killed.

Because blacks commit a dispositinal high amount of violent crime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@wervenom: Here we go again with the blacks deserve to be killed comments. That comment really baited white supremacy.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50617 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@wervenom: Here we go again with the blacks deserve to be killed comments. That comment really baited white supremacy.

/stare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Chutebox:

amillionhp

wervenom

Chutebox

3 triggered. Black guy commits a violent crime, forget due process just kill em!

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@Chutebox:

amillionhp

wervenom

Chutebox

3 triggered. Black guy commits a violent crime, forget due process just kill em!

Yeah lots of fragile what dudes really out here showing their ass. Embarrassing, but not surprising.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 WeRVenom

@thegreatchomp said:

@Chutebox:

amillionhp

wervenom

Chutebox

Not sure why you cant figure it out. People don't deserve to die because their black. But those who commit violent crimes are more likely to have deadly run ins with the police. This is a inconvenient truth that keeps getting left out.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Nude_Dude

@wervenom said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@Chutebox:

amillionhp

wervenom

Chutebox

Not sure why you cant figure it out. People don't deserve to die because their black. But those who commit violent crimes are more likely to have deadly run ins with the police. This is a inconvenient truth that keeps getting left out.

Speaking of inconvenient truths, I am still waiting for the research article whose 'data' you posted with no explanation in order to fuel your deeply racist agenda. Where is THAT truth? Instead of answering me yesterday you bailed like a coward, yet you have the temerity to claim you hold inconvenient truths that others are blind to. You're a racist hypocrite.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 WeRVenom

@Nude_Dude said:
@wervenom said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@Chutebox:

amillionhp

wervenom

Chutebox

Speaking of inconvenient truths, I am still waiting for the research article whose 'data' you posted with no explanation in order to fuel your deeply racist agenda. Where is THAT truth? Instead of answering me yesterday you bailed like a coward, yet you have the temerity to claim you hold inconvenient truths that others are blind to. You're a racist hypocrite.

Sorry I can't hear you over your tears? What are you asking for again? Did cold hard facts get in front of your narrative? My agenda is truth. When you have 90% of media and just about every multi billion dollar corporation backing you stop acting like your some brave freedom fighter. You are a puppet of a false narrative and nothing more.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Nude_Dude

@wervenom: "cold hard facts" Are you having trouble reading? Your 'facts' were disproved and now you're back to parroting the same false crap like "90% of the media is controlled by the left", even after your sources have been exposed to be dubious or flat out wrong.

Any more NPC statements you'd like to throw out? May I suggest "you're just a triggered libtard" and "still your president", those lines seem to be usually coming out of trumper's mouths when their arguments break down and they have nothing else to say.

Also, gamespot supports BLM if you were not aware. Shouldn't you stick to your principles and leave? You're actively supporting a 'racist' website after all. I hear stormfront and 8chan could use a couple more fascist users these days!

Edit: Aaaaand he's gone again. Why are nazis such cowards when confronted? See you on your next post with more predictably false neonazi talking points.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#63 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts

@amillionhp said:

@Willy105:

In fact, i thought it was only proven to be barely useful at all, in that it was just considered better than not wearing one and thus worth doing.

So which one is it?

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@wervenom said:
@thegreatchomp said:

@amillionhp: If it’s not, why do blacks get a dispositional amount of those killings? That’s what this is about, blacks being victims more than whites and nobody like you caring. Nobody said only blacks get killed.

Ethnic minorities in most societies tend to commit more crime than the dominant ethnic.

The reason it happens is partly due to racism in society.

If you’re an ethnic minority in a society, you will generally work in a poorer paid job, live in a poorer environment, attend a school which generally has lower scores and die younger. You will also be less upwardly mobile.

Due to these systematic issues, the second generation of the ethnic minority group will be similarly disadvantaged.

Given these disadvantages ethnic minorities easily turn to crime!

But the above is not always true for all ethnicities. Some ethnicities such as the Chinese, Japanese and also Indians seem to thrive abroad. But they do not assimilate with wider society as well and therefore have their own set of problems.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WeRVenom

@kadin_kai said:
@wervenom said:
@thegreatchomp said:

Ethnic minorities in most societies tend to commit more crime than the dominant ethnic.

If you’re an ethnic minority in a society, you will generally work in a poorer paid job, live in a poorer environment, attend a school which generally has lower scores and die younger. You will also be less upwardly mobile.

Due to these systematic issues, the second generation of the ethnic minority group will be similarly disadvantaged.

But the above is not always true for all ethnicities. Some ethnicities such as the Chinese, Japanese and also Indians seem to thrive abroad. But they do not assimilate with wider society as well and therefore have their own set of problems.

Sorry but blaming their failures on racism in society isn't a valid answer. Let's not forget a blackman held the highest seat of power for 8 years. He was was also immune to media scrutiny outside of one major media outlet and was treated like a celebrity. Then lets look at black atheletes who are treated like heroes. That's not even getting into the fact that the vast majority of mass media, and multibillion dollar companies who constantly virtue signal to call out any injustice towards them. A white couple gets murdered by a black teen? Won't even make front page news. A dramatic white women calls the cops on a black man in New York? National news story..

We live in this society where people say they are speaking out to make everyone aware. Really? The news loves a good white on black crime story. But when a black man murdered a white news reporter on live TV and in his manifesto it was to " incite a race war" there was no mention of this. When a white cop puts his knee on a lifelong criminal( who happens to be black) theres a call for all white people to acknowledge there privalege.

So my point is you can remain completely ignorant of this discrepancy in mass media. But there is a large portion of us far more then a vocal minority who now see this. And I'm telling you untill their is consistancy on how all racism is dealt with we will never get behind these movements.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

The only logical conclusion I can draw is that people egging the protesters on don't actually care. They most likely see the US economy and black lives as collateral damage to be suffered by the weak and the poor for the sake of whatever their cause is.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WeRVenom

@Nude_Dude: Oh I'm I'm still here but responding to you really isn't a top priority.

Regardless none of my facts were proven wrong. The sources were credible and I don't even recall you addressing them.

Let's try again.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/26/745731839/new-study-says-white-police-officers-are-not-more-likely-to-shoot-minority-suspe

NPR linked a pier reviewed study.. I look forward to you calling NPR Nazi's.

The vast majority of media is left of center I proved this. The fact that blacks murder whites far more then whites murder blacks, I proved this. The fact that viloent criminals who are white are more likely to be killed then their black counterparts..I proved this. Can you address these sources as opposed to acting like an angry broken NPC? Your programming to refute seems to have been replaced with the word Nazi.

And I'm not aware of Neo nazi sites because I don't visit them. I like to go to websites where people disagree with me.. it's how you have a discussion. I know this concept is foreign to you since you would rather just cancel anyone you disagree with. But it's important not to surround yourself in an echochamber which many on the far left are content with doing.

Edit. I responded to your post in the other thread.

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 amillionhp
Member since 2008 • 773 Posts

@thegreatchomp:

Lol not at all but the flip side of this argument is what exactly? The majority of police killings are not justified?

I see one of two things here, either people deny the racial disparity in crime rates, or excuse it due to issues such as poverty and economic status.

So.... the police are supposed to do what exactly?

"Whelp guys we've hit our black quota for the day, we cant persue any additional arrests unless you grab some random white people to even things out."

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#69 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

No, COVID is going to continue being an issue and it wouldn't surprise me to see a surge in cases due to people not keeping their distance or wearing masks during protests. A lot of the photos I have seen show people wearing masks, but there's always some that don't. Then, there are people in states that have largely reopened who are mostly not wearing masks. I went to visit my folks a state over and was frustrated by the people standing in line, basically shoulder to shoulder, and I could count on one hand how many had masks including myself. We were making progress and people are threatening to undo that by not doing the minimum necessary to have it both ways.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Kadin_Kai

@wervenom said:
@kadin_kai said:
@wervenom said:
@thegreatchomp said:

Sorry but blaming their failures on racism in society isn't a valid answer. Let's not forget a blackman held the highest seat of power for 8 years. He was was also immune to media scrutiny outside of one major media outlet and was treated like a celebrity. Then lets look at black atheletes who are treated like heroes. That's not even getting into the fact that the vast majority of mass media, and multibillion dollar companies who constantly virtue signal to call out any injustice towards them. A white couple gets murdered by a black teen? Won't even make front page news. A dramatic white women calls the cops on a black man in New York? National news story..

We live in this society where people say they are speaking out to make everyone aware. Really? The news loves a good white on black crime story. But when a black man murdered a white news reporter on live TV and in his manifesto it was to " incite a race war" there was no mention of this. When a white cop puts his knee on a lifelong criminal( who happens to be black) theres a call for all white people to acknowledge there privalege.

So my point is you can remain completely ignorant of this discrepancy in mass media. But there is a large portion of us far more then a vocal minority who now see this. And I'm telling you untill their is consistancy on how all racism is dealt with we will never get behind these movements.

You don’t have to say sorry, you have just clearly never studied sociology!

What I said is merely parroting numerous studies in sociology. You can find much of what I said in the book written by Haralambos and Heald, it’s a beginners book to Sociology commonly read in High school!

One mixed race President doesn’t change the fact there is clearly a high degree of racism around the world, especially prevalent in the US.

Additionally, also learned from sociology is type casting and stereotypes. Blacks are perceived to be only good at some areas of society such as sports or singing land entertainment rather than being a doctor, an accountant or a lawyer I.e intellectual jobs.

Moreover Obama was not immune to media scrutiny at all. Certainly less than Trump but that’s because Obama is in fact an intellectual, unlike Donald Trump hope suggested injecting bleach into ones lungs to cure COVID19.

A black man killing a caucasian and wanting to start a race war was not reported? Then how do you know about it? Moreover if such a thing happens it’s not a issue of racism but clearly mental illness.

Racism is often covert, it’s behind the scenes. It’s not getting that job despite you’re qualified and the position given to someone caucasian, or not being accepted in a group at the work place because of your skin colour and a million other things.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 WeRVenom

@kadin_kai said:
@wervenom said:
@kadin_kai said:
@wervenom said:
@thegreatchomp said:

What I said is merely parroting numerous studies in sociology. You can find much of what I said in the book written by Haralambos and Heald, it’s a beginners book to Sociology commonly read in High school!

One mixed race President doesn’t change the fact there is clearly a high degree of racism around the world, especially prevalent in the US.

Additionally, also learned from sociology is type casting and stereotypes. Blacks are perceived to be only good at some areas of society such as sports or singing land entertainment rather than being a doctor, an accountant or a lawyer I.e intellectual jobs.

Moreover Obama was not immune to media scrutiny at all. Certainly less than Trump but that’s because Obama is in fact an intellectual, unlike Donald Trump hope suggested injecting bleach into ones lungs to cure COVID19.

A black man killing a caucasian and wanting to start a race war was not reported? Then how do you know about it? Moreover if such a thing happens it’s not a issue of racism but clearly mental illness.

Racism is often covert, it’s behind the scenes. It’s not getting that job despite you’re qualified and the position given to someone caucasian, or not being accepted in a group at the work place because of your skin colour and a million other things.

I have studied sociology where your theory fails is Racism is only mentioned here when it's white on black. Almost all other cases are completely ignored. When Covid 19 was determined to come from China there was a rise in racist attacks on Asian Americans. The news reported this but I noticed they mentioned white supremacy as a key factor. Yet as several videos were released they all showed black men assaulting asian people. This was not called out. There was no specific call to action to end racism of blacks towards Asians just that we should all do better.

Also stop trying to play ignorant. The murder was reported because it was caught on live TV. It was only when you dug through several articles that you saw he wanted to incite a race war in his manifesto. They media played it off like he just a mentally ill disgruntled ex-coworker of the victim. I live the double standard here. When a white person does it, its racist when a black person does it its mental illness?

Hmm and does this only exist among whites? Why does 13% of the black population make up nearly 30% of government jobs? Is the NBA racist? Or is it that maybe black people happen to be better at Basketball? Why is the MLB considered racist because it happens to have more white players? Could it be that based off test scores and higher education that some groups don't get hired as much because they're not as qualified?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

...so COVID-19?

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 WeRVenom

@drlostrib: It should be front page news again in the next few days.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Chutebox

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio revealed Friday a 75 percent spike in coronavirus hospitalizations since a day earlier but rejected the suggestion that the spread could have been caused by massive protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

"I would be surprised if that's what's causing it," de Blasio said Friday of the sustained demonstrations that have broken out in the Big Apple and cities throughout the world. "I think we're much more likely in the next week [or] 10 days to see a manifestation, if there is one."

lol

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#75 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

I actually saw a number of people wearing masks at protests. But yes, the "social distancing" mantra went out the window. And then you have gems like this:

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Chutebox: ROFL can't make this stuff up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Chutebox: We talked about Fox News. Get a reliable source. I’ll post the real numbers later tonight for context.

But I am not surprised you find that funny, you probably want all these silly people to go home and support the cop.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By WeRVenom

@thegreatchomp said:

@Chutebox: We talked about Fox News. Get a reliable source. I’ll post the real numbers later tonight for context.

But I am not surprised you find that funny, you probably want all these silly people to go home and support the cop.

Nah he probably just wants them to go home so they stop spreading the virus. They can do what most people do and bitch about it on the internet.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Chutebox

@thegreatchomp: 1. Fox didn't come up with the numbers.

2. I dont care if they protest peacefully.

3. Take your hate elsewhere.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LJS9502_basic

@Chutebox said:

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio revealed Friday a 75 percent spike in coronavirus hospitalizations since a day earlier but rejected the suggestion that the spread could have been caused by massive protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

"I would be surprised if that's what's causing it," de Blasio said Friday of the sustained demonstrations that have broken out in the Big Apple and cities throughout the world. "I think we're much more likely in the next week [or] 10 days to see a manifestation, if there is one."

lol

Takes close to two weeks for symptoms to show. More likely it was Memorial Day and reopening some things that caused it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@ LJS9502_basic: New York hasn’t seen an spike yet, I’ll check later. California has, which is a little nervous.

@Chutebox: 1. They manipulate the numbers to fit an agenda.

2. Doesn’t matter and you clearly do.

3. No hate. Just facts.

@wervenom: So now that matters? They have a right to peacefully assemble.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Chutebox

@LJS9502_basic: I dont believe that is the norm, but that it can take two weeks.

"

The respiratory symptoms of COVID-19 typically appear an average of 5-6 days after exposure, but may appear in as few as 2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC"

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Chutebox

@thegreatchomp: no facts. You just spread hate here and try to villainize others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Chutebox: Lol. Like how you are doing right now? I call it as I see it.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#85 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

It's gonna hit America harder than any other country again after these dumbass protests, that's for sure.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Kadin_Kai

@wervenom said:
@kadin_kai said:
@wervenom said:
@kadin_kai said:
@wervenom said:

I have studied sociology where your theory fails is Racism is only mentioned here when it's white on black. Almost all other cases are completely ignored. When Covid 19 was determined to come from China there was a rise in racist attacks on Asian Americans. The news reported this but I noticed they mentioned white supremacy as a key factor. Yet as several videos were released they all showed black men assaulting asian people. This was not called out. There was no specific call to action to end racism of blacks towards Asians just that we should all do better.

Also stop trying to play ignorant. The murder was reported because it was caught on live TV. It was only when you dug through several articles that you saw he wanted to incite a race war in his manifesto. They media played it off like he just a mentally ill disgruntled ex-coworker of the victim. I live the double standard here. When a white person does it, its racist when a black person does it its mental illness?

Hmm and does this only exist among whites? Why does 13% of the black population make up nearly 30% of government jobs? Is the NBA racist? Or is it that maybe black people happen to be better at Basketball? Why is the MLB considered racist because it happens to have more white players? Could it be that based off test scores and higher education that some groups don't get hired as much because they're not as qualified?

You‘ve studied sociology? Surely you recognise these basic concepts then?

Its not my theory, it’s reasonable logic widely studied and written about in sociology!

Being ignorant? One second it’s not reported and the next it is reported? So what is it? Was the story reported or not?

You do realise government jobs cover a wide variety? And Black people are more prevalent in sports because in general they’re physically stronger!

Just talk to anyone outside a avid Fox News watcher and you will realise who is actually ignorant! You sociologist LOL!!

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#87 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

3 months of killing the economy all for nothing.

Even the karens are protesting now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@lifelessablaze: Protesting for racial justice is not dumb. Nah mean?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Gaming-Planet said:

I'm sure there will be a spike in corona cases, right?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

100k+ dead in the US.

'Nothing'

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Nude_Dude

@wervenom: Your nonsense was (again) debunked in the other thread, you can read about how your sources are wrong and how you're peddling misinformation for your racist goals there. Or you can not read it and go back to the usual phrases: "NPC! Fake news! All you can say is nazi!" You know, like the totally free-thinking, unpredictable, non-NPC and definitely not agenda-driven poster you are.

Let's get this thread back on track

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

But multiple studies show this is wrong. A lot more people would have died if we did nothing, and many saved if we acted earlier.So I'm not sure why you're lying and I'm certain you won't respond to this post.

100,000 dead............ how did this even become a political thing to tell flat out lies about?

I just don't get why the right is always anti-science so often. How does their ideology even make this happen. So weird.

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

I'm sure there will be a spike in corona cases, right?

This is already happening.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/06/05/871102763/new-coronavirus-hot-spots-emerge-across-south-and-in-california-as-northeast-slo

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@zaryia: Oh, California. 1300 daily cases in LA... in a county of 10 million. That's huge.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@zaryia: Oh, California. 1300 daily cases in LA... in a county of 10 million. That's huge.

Still a rise. It's still around and it's still a very bad outbreak. The guy you and I quoted was still wrong.

Nothing changes that.

Mass protests against police violence across the U.S. have public health officials concerned about an accelerated spread of the coronavirus. But even before the protests began May 26, sparked by the May 25 death of George Floyd in Minneapolis, several states had been recording big jumps in the number of cases.

The head of the CDC, Dr. Robert Redfield, registered his concern at a congressional hearing Thursday. He shook his head as a congresswoman showed him photos of throngs of people at the Lake of the Ozarks over Memorial Day weekend, and crowds in Florida that had assembled to watch the May 30 launch of the SpaceX Dragon crew capsule.

Confirmed coronavirus cases are rising faster than ever

We'll see if it gets even worse as many health experts have stated that it might, hopefully it doesn't. I'm hoping this time they are completely wrong.

Unfortunately we already had a rather extreme amount of cases and deaths already, which the right wing posters here wrong about consistently on every single turn. Like that guy you just quoted who went full flat Earth on us.

I don't even get how this is political....like why is one group of people downplaying it and turning out wrong at almost every turn lol.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15583 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Would you have preferred we kill a few hundred thousand extra people? How about a million? What would sate your economic bloodlust I wonder?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#96 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Would you have preferred we kill a few hundred thousand extra people? How about a million? What would sate your economic bloodlust I wonder?

Anything less than 2.2 million or so would be OK with Trump... if I understand some of his previous statements Correctly.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#97 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@Vaasman said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Hey, apparently it's okay to not social distant yourself right now. Don't point the finger on me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LJS9502_basic

@Gaming-Planet said:
@Vaasman said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

Hey, apparently it's okay to not social distant yourself right now. Don't point the finger on me.

That stopped long before the protests. Hell the far right was protesting earlier and I didn't hear you complain about social distance. Also Memorial Day loosened restraints because it was a holiday and American gotta party yo. So the spike was coming anyway. See states that opened early and the spikes they've had.

One thing I learned about Americans is by nature they are whiny selfish spoiled self entitled ass hats. I want a haircut boo hoo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@LJS9502_basic: Not all Americans. Just the right wing, liberals largely obeyed. The right is pulling the same BS in Brazil and they are getting hammered too.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LJS9502_basic

@thegreatchomp said:

@LJS9502_basic: Not all Americans. Just the right wing, liberals largely obeyed. The right is pulling the same BS in Brazil and they are getting hammered too.

The right doesn't believe in science.