Is Covid 19 a non-issue now?

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: I just don’t get why, they weren’t always this way.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@LJS9502_basic: I just don’t get why, they weren’t always this way.

trump kool aid?

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#103  Edited By WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@Nude_Dude: You never debunked anything. You claimed NPR and FBI statistics were right wing Nazi conspiracies and then argued that white supremacists are responsible for most the looting and viloence in the current riots.

You are off the deep end and really not worth addressing.

It's funny how it was ok to let the Coronavirus crush the economy but it was worth it to save lives.

Apparently protesting a few weeks ago was a perfect example of white privilege.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/first-person/2020/4/25/21234774/coronavirus-covid-19-protest-anti-lockdown

But gathering in the thousands ok now just not when whitey does it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/whdh.com/news/over-1000-health-professionals-sign-a-letter-saying-dont-shut-down-protests-using-coronavirus-concerns-as-an-excuse/amp/

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

@wervenom: You can't read again you clueless white nationalist. Here let me help you:

The studies by NPR and FBI were never claimed to be white supremacist conspiracies. Their results were misused, misinterpreted and stripped of their context by white supremacists such as yourself in order to create blatantly false graphs and 'statistics' to downplay white racism and propagate the false narrative that whites are victims.

Of course I didn't expect you to actually address any of my points, again cause you're a clueless white nationalist.

White privilege is having white nationalists (like you) do this

and not getting shot at in broad daylight.

Also 'whitey', another catchphrase from far-right forums that I'm sure you never frequent. Your account here is barely a week old. Honey, you're transparent

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

Covid 19 was only for regular Americans, as soon as there were protests the Democrat governors and mayors said it was ok to go out and protest and riot and destroy the businesses they closed to tank the economy.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

You just can't make this up people! COVID is over move on with your lives!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Xabiss

Yep it is. Get everything open lets rock and roll! I remember those relatively small protest the right where doing, didn't agree with BTW, was going to kill everyone. Welp I guess that narrative has now changed. ROFLMAO!

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14822 Posts

This is ridiculous. What's the incubation period for this guy again? Let's see what happens in two to three weeks.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Xabiss

Hypocrisy?

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#110 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26114 Posts

@Xabiss: Societies don't have narratives. Covid 19 is still a very big issue, one of many that dis-proportionally affects the black community compared to others.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Xabiss

@Willy105 said:

@Xabiss: Societies don't have narratives. Covid 19 is still a very big issue, one of many that dis-proportionally affects the black community compared to others.

Time to open up and get back to work! Have a nice day!

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By WeRVenom

@Nude_Dude: They weren't stripped of their context. Every claim I made was a fact and verified by those sources. You calling me a white nationalist over and over again because I blew up your agenda doesn't change that.

White privilege is getting to acknowledge some imaginary privalege everytime a white person fucks up in the world. You're a scared pathetic person of a darker skin tone. And the fact is you should be scared of your own people far more then your scared of us. Every statistic shows that.

Now by all means continue to protest in the current pandemic.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@Xabiss said:

You just can't make this up people! COVID is over move on with your lives!

It's the collateral damage argument, isn't it. Funny how Covid just dropped off the media compass *completely* for two days when the protests were gearing up, and half the US took an overnight 180 on the science.

Welcome to test group B, pro-testers.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 WeRVenom

@Nude_Dude: the evidence does stand on it's own. You are a miserable scared person and I hope some day you find piece.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#116 Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26114 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@Willy105 said:

Time to open up and get back to work! Have a nice day!

Ideally the government would freeze rents so that business don't go under, but that would require helping people, which is a dirty word for the current administration. Opening back up just to close back up again as employees get sick seems pretty dumb.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#117 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Gaming-Planet said:
@Vaasman said:
@Gaming-Planet said:

3 months of killing the economy all for nothing.

Even the karens are protesting now.

Would you have preferred we kill a few hundred thousand extra people? How about a million? What would sate your economic bloodlust I wonder?

Hey, apparently it's okay to not social distant yourself right now. Don't point the finger on me.

That stopped long before the protests. Hell the far right was protesting earlier and I didn't hear you complain about social distance. Also Memorial Day loosened restraints because it was a holiday and American gotta party yo. So the spike was coming anyway. See states that opened early and the spikes they've had.

One thing I learned about Americans is by nature they are whiny selfish spoiled self entitled ass hats. I want a haircut boo hoo.

Gotta look fresh with a new haircut during those protests.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Seriously for one second though: Outside, in the sun is almost certainly the safest place to be, from what I've read. Masks were compulsory here in Poland from very early on and, touch wood, we haven't seen an explosion in infections. Social distancing was also taken seriously, as it was in most other European countries that kept a handle on things.

Mass gatherings, though... right now? Who knows. These are also black lives at the protests, who then go home to their relatives. Let's hope the declines we're seeing are evidence of "seasonality", if we're not ready to test out herd immunity theories just yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#119  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Xabiss: Dude, Fox News. What health expert? Who said that? Enough with the fake news.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#122  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49583 Posts

Let's not turn this topic into a flame-war. Remember that you can disagree without being disagreeable.