NY police shove an old man as curfew begins, man falls backwards and cracks his skull

• 101 results
Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

Dude grow up you have no idea. Just stop you are looking very foolish. Check your American privilege at the door please. Think I found one of those terrible Antifa members.

I'm Canadian friend, and definitely not proud of being one.

And Antifa? Of course I'm Antifa. Are you not? Antifa is short for anti-fascism. So you say you're pro-fascism?

I think he checks under his bed so the Antifa wont get him

Have a nice day. I don't support terrorist organizations thanks or groups that support violence.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

If you honestly believe this boy I have some places on earth 10000000000000% worse. Go to North Korea for a while and try and protest. Let me know how it goes for you. Seriously this is such a stupid response of epic proportion.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a completely free country and 10 being a fascist dictatorship, the US is currently at a 9. They are 1-2 steps away from actually achieving one and the DNC aren't doing anything to fight it, and are largely complicit (most sitting DNC senators and congresspeople are corporate sponsored).

This level of police response is not normal.

Seriously some of you people really need to leave the country and go to Iran, Somalia, Libya, Afghanistan, just to name a few to see what it really like. Seriously people who think like this are part of the problem! We are no where near a damn dictatorship Jesus!

Yet you didn't seem to have a problem with making sensationalist claims about the left

Right

Well I guess there's something to say for not denying your BS

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Xabiss

@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@foxhound_fox said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a completely free country and 10 being a fascist dictatorship, the US is currently at a 9. They are 1-2 steps away from actually achieving one and the DNC aren't doing anything to fight it, and are largely complicit (most sitting DNC senators and congresspeople are corporate sponsored).

This level of police response is not normal.

Seriously some of you people really need to leave the country and go to Iran, Somalia, Libya, Afghanistan, just to name a few to see what it really like. Seriously people who think like this are part of the problem! We are no where near a damn dictatorship Jesus!

Yet you didn't seem to have a problem with making sensationalist claims about the left

Right

Well I guess there's something to say for not denying your BS

Seriously have a nice day.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 DrLostRib
@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

Dude grow up you have no idea. Just stop you are looking very foolish. Check your American privilege at the door please. Think I found one of those terrible Antifa members.

And Antifa? Of course I'm Antifa. Are you not? Antifa is short for anti-fascism. So you say you're pro-fascism?

Have a nice day. I don't support terrorist organizations thanks or groups that support violence.

Idk what terrorist organizations have to do with this

but you did make a thread celebrating the damage and vandalism in Atlanta

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Xabiss

@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

Have a nice day!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DrLostRib
@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:

Have a nice day!

Lol, thanks

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Xabiss said:

If Antifa is a terrorist organization, then you should be able to list their recorded terrorist attacks, no?

Those poor windows.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14816 Posts

@foxhound_fox: While those two groups are not the same, or even close, for obvious reasons, it's clear that Antifa isn't something an average person want to admit being part of. Considering Antifa's actions in the past, assaulting people they don't agree with, for example. It's ironic that they claim to be anti-fascists but they share some similarities to fascist ideals, such as suppressing freedom of speech....

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Xabiss

@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

If Antifa is a terrorist organization, then you should be able to list their recorded terrorist attacks, no?

Those poor windows.

Cute... Have a nice day! Sorry you are Antifa, they are all terrible people.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

Those poor windows.

Imagine thinking antifascists are terrible people. I wonder what kinda people don't like antifascists... oh right.

Since absolutist statements are ok, try this one.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#61  Edited By Willy105
Member since 2005 • 26108 Posts

@SOedipus said:

@foxhound_fox: While those two groups are not the same, or even close, for obvious reasons, it's clear that Antifa isn't something an average person want to admit being part of. Considering Antifa's actions in the past, assaulting people they don't agree with, for example. It's ironic that they claim to be anti-fascists but they share some similarities to fascist ideals, such as suppressing freedom of speech....

Antifa doesn't exist.

If someone threw a milkshake at you, that isn't terrorism. It's free speech.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Xabiss

@Nude_Dude said:
@Xabiss said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Xabiss said:

Those poor windows.

Imagine thinking antifascists are terrible people. I wonder what kinda people don't like antifascists... oh right.

Since absolutist statements are ok, try this one.

I agree they are terrible people because they only hate the people that don't agree with them. They are a huge part of the problem and they need to go away just like right wing extremist groups. Sorry you seem support a group of people that are terrible.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 foxhound_fox

@SOedipus said:

So punching someone who calls for the extermination of all non-white people's is a bad thing? You think giving fascist racists a platform to speak is a noteworthy goal? That liberal apathy is why they've continued to exist to this day and grown in power and infiltrated police organizations around the world (and especially in the US).

Antifa is not a "group" or "organization". It merely stands for anti-fascism. Anyone can be Antifa so long as they agree that it's okay to

Loading Video...
narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#64 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

Since they blurred out his head in the video, I thought he had been decapitated at first.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SOedipus

@foxhound_fox said:
@SOedipus said:

So punching someone who calls for the extermination of all non-white people's is a bad thing? You think giving fascist racists a platform to speak is a noteworthy goal? That liberal apathy is why they've continued to exist to this day and grown in power and infiltrated police organizations around the world (and especially in the US).

Antifa is not a "group" or "organization". It merely stands for anti-fascism. Anyone can be Antifa so long as they agree that it's okay to

They're punching people for more mundane things than that and you know it. And if they're not a group than why the name, the symbol, organizing events and arming themselves?

I am anti-fascist. I am NOT Antifa. They're a group whether you like it or not. They're not an organized group, I'll give you that.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SOedipus
@Willy105 said:
@SOedipus said:

Antifa doesn't exist.

No, that's called assault and I never claimed that they were terrorists.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50617 Posts

@SOedipus said:
@Willy105 said:
@SOedipus said:

Antifa doesn't exist.

No, that's assault.

Holy cow, I missed that haha

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

@Xabiss: Yeah I forgot fascism and white supremacy is "just another opinion", totally not an insidious wave pervading america. Keep both sides'ing this shit

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 foxhound_fox

@SOedipus said:

They're punching people for more mundane things than that and you know it. And if they're not a group than why the name, the symbol, organizing events and arming themselves?

I am anti-fascist. I am NOT Antifa. They're a group whether you like it or not. They're not an organized group, I'll give you that.

Do I? Can you prove it?

No, it shouldn't need to be repeated to you. Antifa is Anti-fascism. It isn't a group, cabal or organization. They don't have a leader and aren't getting funding because it's an ideology. If you don't support Antifa, that makes you pro-fascism. Period.

You can't be anti-antifa, because that's a double negative.

Just because the orange guy said they are a "terrorist organization" doesn't make them one. Do you know who ISN'T listed as a terrorist organization by the US? The mother fucking Ku Klux Klan.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 SOedipus

@foxhound_fox said:
@SOedipus said:

Do I? Can you prove it?

No, it shouldn't need to be repeated to you. Antifa is Anti-fascism. It isn't a group, cabal or organization. They don't have a leader and aren't getting funding because it's an ideology. If you don't support Antifa, that makes you pro-fascism. Period.

You can't be anti-antifa, because that's a double negative.

Just because the orange guy said they are a "terrorist organization" doesn't make them one. Do you know who ISN'T listed as a terrorist organization by the US? The mother fucking Ku Klux Klan.

I am not fascist. But I'm not Antifa. So that means I'm pro-fascist? That's cool fox.

ADL: "a loose collection of groups, networks and individuals who believe in active, aggressive opposition to far right-wing movements."

CNN: "The term is used to define a broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left -- often the far left -- but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform. The group doesn't have an official leader or headquarters, although groups in certain states hold regular meetings."

NYTimes: "Its followers acknowledge that the movement is secretive, has no official leaders and is organized into autonomous local cells."

CTV: "The group is known for causing damage to property during protests."

It sounds like a group to me. Like I said, not that well organized.

Not sure why you brought up the KKK, but yeah they're a disgusting group. Are they relevant now though? Is the group getting bigger and more powerful? Are they committing terrorist acts? Seriously, I don't know. I'm aware of their history and how they murdered blacks and other minorities. But I had the sense the KKK is fading away and they're highly criticized by the masses.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 foxhound_fox

@SOedipus said:

I am not fascist. But I'm not Antifa. So that means I'm pro-fascist? That's cool fox.

ADL: "a loose collection of groups, networks and individuals who believe in active, aggressive opposition to far right-wing movements."

CNN: "The term is used to define a broad group of people whose political beliefs lean toward the left -- often the far left -- but do not conform with the Democratic Party platform. The group doesn't have an official leader or headquarters, although groups in certain states hold regular meetings."

NYTimes: "Its followers acknowledge that the movement is secretive, has no official leaders and is organized into autonomous local cells."

Not sure why you brought up the KKK, but yeah they're a disgusting group. Are they relevant now though? Is the group getting bigger and more powerful? Are they committing terrorist acts? Seriously, I don't know. I'm aware of their history and how they murdered blacks and other minorities. But I had the sense the KKK is fading away and they're highly criticized by the masses.

A bunch of corporate-owned media outlets claim it's a group and you think that amounts to proof?

If you aren't Antifa, you are a fascist. It's pretty straight forward. Why is it so hard to admit? Wouldn't you want to be wholly against fascism?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SOedipus

@foxhound_fox said:
@SOedipus said:

A bunch of corporate-owned media outlets claim it's a group and you think that amounts to proof?

If you aren't Antifa, you are a fascist. It's pretty straight forward. Why is it so hard to admit? Wouldn't you want to be wholly against fascism?

I am saying that I am against fascism. You are ignoring that because I am claiming that Antifa is an extreme group. I'll take multiple sources like that over some random dude over the internet, especially someone being dishonest and claiming that I'm a fascist....

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 foxhound_fox

@SOedipus said:

I am saying that I am against fascism. You are ignoring that because I am claiming that Antifa is an extreme group. I'll take multiple sources like that over some random dude over the internet, especially someone being dishonest and claiming that I'm a fascist....

News outlets are not sources on what makes a "terrorist group". I asked for proof that Antifa was a group, and you have failed to provide it. Who's their leader? Where do they organize?

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SOedipus

@foxhound_fox said:
@SOedipus said:

News outlets are not sources on what makes a "terrorist group". I asked for proof that Antifa was a group, and you have failed to provide it. Who's their leader? Where do they organize?

For the second time, I'm not claiming that they are a terrorist group. And a group doesn't need a leader, and for all we know they do have one or a few, we just don't them. Again, I'll go with multiple corporate-owned media outlets, that state they are a group(s), over you.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By foxhound_fox

@SOedipus said:

For the second time, I'm not claiming that they are a terrorist group. And a group doesn't need a leader, and for all we know they do have one or a few, we just don't them. Again, I'll go with multiple corporate-owned media outlets, that state they are a group(s), over you.

Antifa super-soldiers landing on beach in France c. 1944:

Antifa is not a group. It is not organized. It is not a terrorist organization.

Antifa is an ideology that means "against fascism". If you are against fascism, you are Antifa. A large contingent of like-minded anti-fascists stood in solidarity together against a colossal, excessively violent fascist threat over 75 years ago and won.

But, it seems like the leaders of part of those who did win ended up inheriting the same fascist system they fought against and it's finally rearing it's ugly head.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1352 Posts

1312... I am not even surprised anymore when I hear of cops killing or assaulting or sexually abusing people. And to the people saying "its only a few bad ones on the department giving a bad rep" just think of all the cases of abuse that go unnoticed or unfilmed. There are enough proven cases of police brutality to make anyone sick let alone the ones that we don't or will never know about. Think about that.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Chutebox  Online

It's not organized....they just magically show up at the same spots at the same time. Pure coincidence! A magical coincidence!

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15583 Posts

@SOedipus said:
@foxhound_fox said:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-hacker-known-as-4chan

"Multiple corporate-owned media outlets" also think anonymous is an elaborate chain of super sneaky hackers, but that doesn't stop the truth being that it's a bunch of nerdy troll rando's on chan boards with no cohesion whatsoever and barely any hackers, most of whom work alone.

Turns out corporate owned media doesn't know shit, who would have thunk.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Stick to driving trucks and ranting about your communist insane viewpoints. You comparing antifa to the troops that stormed Normany is one the of the dumbest things i’ve ever read. Go to the middle east or one of the african country hell holes that have real issues

You call people facists but support laws against freedom of speech.

God some of the people on these boards are just ignorant.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By foxhound_fox

@n64dd said:

@foxhound_fox: Stick to driving trucks and ranting about your communist insane viewpoints. You comparing antifa to the troops that stormed Normany is one the of the dumbest things i’ve ever read. Go to the middle east or one of the african country hell holes that have real issues

You call people facists but support laws against freedom of speech.

God some of the people on these boards are just ignorant.

Ah, finally the Trumpers come out of hiding.

Dude... the Americans, Brits and Canadians that stormed the Normandy beaches were all Antifa. That's the point. Antifa stands for "anti-fascism", as they were all fighting against fascism.

--

And wow, not that I'm surprised, but that's really racist and American-exceptionalist to call Middle East/African countries "hell holes". There's lots of beautiful countries in those places, with lots of beautiful people that have been suffering under British, French, Belgian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish and American colonialism for the last 500 years.

Communism is the ideology of empathy, equality and solidarity, and it's very easily corrupted by authoritarianism and capitalism, especially when a communist society needs to interact on the world stage on the international trade market. And when you have a massive world power like the United States defending it's capital interests by initiating anti-socialist coup d'etats, imposing economic sanctions and deposing progressive governments at all corners of the globe, it's difficult for it to establish itself.

Nazi Germany learned fascism from the United States, and was brought to power through help from American capital investors (famously Prescott Bush). They mastered suppression of the working class and true freedom of thought very early on, and have spent the last 75 years building up a very clever system of political propaganda that makes American voters believe there is tangible differences between the two major political parties, when in reality, they both are literally the same group of corporate-sponsored, highly-corruptible, career-politicians that couldn't care less about the constituents they represent. They are merely agents of capital.

People talk about the "cult of personality" around leaders like Mao or Stalin, and I just look at people like Obama and Trump and see exactly the same issues, except instead of unifying all people under one leader against one cause, they create this "us versus them" sentiment and thus massive amounts of divisiveness among the working class, making neighbours enemies rather than friends/allies, so as they can maintain their stranglehold on the wealth they create.

But I didn't write this out for your benefit, you are so fast asleep in the "American Dream" that you won't even understand half of what I said, but for anyone who comes along to this thread and has a chance of waking up.

--

Edit: And "laws against freedom of speech", that's so misleading, since anyone with a working brain would support restrictions on racist, discriminatory, libelous or any sort of hateful speech.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

@n64dd said:

@foxhound_fox: nazi’s learned facism

from the US?

Making laws against speech is declining the right to free speech. You can dance around it all you want.

Jim Crow laws perhaps? Treatment of natives. Interracial marriage. I mean law against interracial marriage.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@horgen: His treatment of jews was based on Ariosophy. Hitler only liked henry ford in america because of the stream lined processing on the assembly line. He hated the rebellious nature and the rights we had because it flew in the face of national socialism. Linking the nuremburg law to stray laws in maine that weren’t actually enforced on indonesians is a stretch.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 horgen  Moderator

@n64dd said:

@horgen: His treatment of jews was based on Ariosophy. Hitler only liked henry ford in america because of the stream lined processing on the assembly line. He hated the rebellious nature and the rights we had because it flew in the face of national socialism. Linking the nuremburg law to stray laws in maine that weren’t actually enforced on indonesians is a stretch.

Bit of denial here?

Here are a some sources that talk about it. Note I say inspired, not that you created Hitler.

New Yorker, History.com, The Atlantic, Princeton. The history.com link is most relevant, as the others talk more around it.

“America in the early 20th century was the leading racist jurisdiction in the world,” says Whitman, who is a professor at Yale Law School. “Nazi lawyers, as a result, were interested in, looked very closely at, [and] were ultimately influenced by American race law.”

In particular, Nazis admired the Jim Crow-era laws that discriminated against black Americans and segregated them from white Americans, and they debated whether to introduce similar segregation in Germany.

Yet they ultimately decided that it wouldn’t go far enough.

“One of the most striking Nazi views was that Jim Crow was a suitable racist program in the United States because American blacks were already oppressed and poor,” he says. “But then in Germany, by contrast, where the Jews (as the Nazis imagined it) were rich and powerful, it was necessary to take more severe measures.”

Because of this, Nazis were more interested in how the U.S. had designated Native Americans, Filipinos and other groups as non-citizens even though they lived in the U.S. or its territories. These models influenced the citizenship portion of the Nuremberg Laws, which stripped Jewish Germans of their citizenship and classified them as “nationals.”

But a component of the Jim Crow era that Nazis did think they could translate into Germany were anti-miscegenation laws, which prohibited interracial marriages in 30 of 48 states.

“America had, by a wide margin, the harshest law of this kind,” Whitman says. “In particular, some of the state laws threatened severe criminal punishment for interracial marriage. That was something radical Nazis were very eager to do in Germany as well.”

The idea of banning Jewish and Aryan marriages presented the Nazis with a dilemma: How would they tell who was Jewish and who was not? After all, race and ethnic categories are socially constructed, and interracial relationships produce offspring who don’t fall neatly into one box.

Again, the Nazis looked to America.

Are you surprised? Like really? I didn't know indonesians were problem in Maine prior to 1930 though. Any source on that?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 horgen  Moderator

Regarding the other 57 officers that resigned/shifted positions in support of those two who got charged with assault (I think) on this guy.

Isn't a vital part of the defence that they were simply following orders?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23047 Posts

@horgen said:

Regarding the other 57 officers that resigned/shifted positions in support of those two who got charged with assault (I think) on this guy.

Yes

Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#88 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

In the past there was an USA that would look at Tiananmen with absolute horror. No it would be OK because they were following orders.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 horgen  Moderator

@mattbbpl said:
@horgen said:

Yes

Our position is these officers were simply following orders from Deputy Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia to clear the square

And we now know more about them than they might like.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I think the officers should be charged, you're the one there to make the call, to show restraint if needed. That guy was obviously not a threat nor needed to be pushed that hard.

@horgen said:

Where have I heard that before?

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

Holy crap, Trump is already peddling conspiracy theories that the old man is an antifa member. what the actual f?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 mattbbpl

@drunk_pi:

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@drunk_pi:

This is frustrating. For a country that espouses freedom and democratic principles, this shit is the exact opposite of what's going on. For a party to go off of how the government is oppressing them and support this shit, screw them.

The GOP is the worst type of big government, its defenders are idiots, and trumpettes are a cult. You can't reason with people like them.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 horgen  Moderator

@npiet1 said:

I think the officers should be charged, you're the one there to make the call, to show restraint if needed. That guy was obviously not a threat nor needed to be pushed that hard.

@horgen said:

It's known as the Nuremberg defense. But I think you already knew that.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 mattbbpl

@horgen said:
@npiet1 said:

@horgen said:

It's known as the Nuremberg defense. But I think you already knew that.

To be fair, one's mind has difficulty deciding how to process that at first glance. Does it gravitate towards the famous historical parallels? Does it marvel at the irony of the self-proclaimed alpha males use of the "I was just a lackey following someone else's orders" defense?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@drunk_pi said:

Holy crap, Trump is already peddling conspiracy theories that the old man is an antifa member. what the actual f?

Who is surprised? He's peddling conspiracies like Joe S. murdering his intern from 15 years ago. He also spearheaded birtherism, which is THE conspiracy that identifies it's supporters as brain rotted morons.

Let's take a count of our favorite forum Trump supporters if they back this kind of rhetoric. My guess is you'll see the same canned responses.

'He's just playing around and not serious.'
'Slow news day.'
'Yea, I don't condone it, but dems have said just as bad stuff.'

Perhaps we'll get one poster to admit they believe him on it. Can't leave the cult without some good ol' fashioned deprogramming.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 mattbbpl
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@drunk_pi said:

Who is surprised? He's peddling conspiracies like Joe S. murdering his intern from 15 years ago. He also spearheaded birtherism, which is THE conspiracy that identifies it's supporters as brain rotted morons.

Let's take a count of our favorite forum Trump supporters if they back this kind of rhetoric. My guess is you'll see the same canned responses.

'Slow news day.'

Perhaps we'll get one poster to admit they believe him on it. Can't leave the cult without some good ol' fashioned deprogramming.

and racists.

It's still mind boggling that that rose him to prominence within the party and ultimately the presidential election. It will be a stain on the party for decades.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#98  Edited By WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

His white privilege didn't help him?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Chutebox  Online

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@drunk_pi said:

'Slow news day.'

The blood was obviously fake.

Such a stupid tweet from Trump.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@wervenom said:

His white privilege didn't help him?

Even that was no match for crappy cops running rampant, or crappy Presidents tweeting conspiracy theories about it.