36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

@GamerForca: Not gonna happen but wish it was Kirby Smart. He's a UGA/FSU guy.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#552  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

I'm calling it right now Baylor nat'l champs next year. Buying my Vegas betting ticket soon.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554  Edited By 36Ounces

Can't believe Pruitt leavin the Noles after just one year as DC. FSU got the ship though so it's cool. And there's no better place I'd rather him go than UGA. Great fuckin hire, he should get the Dawgs d on point. Curious to see who Jimbo gets now.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#555 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Fuckin Pruitt...

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#556 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

Was working overtime today, just got back, and WOW WHAT A HIRE, I think Richt finally got it done!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557  Edited By 36Ounces

@yokofox33 said:

Fuckin Pruitt...

Yea he's the shit, but I think Jimbo will get someone good. Kirby Smart dude come back to FSU haha.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

It's great that Art is staying. Mann I hope C Strong fails bad at UT, would be entertaining.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

It's great that Art is staying. Mann I hope C Strong fails bad at UT, would be entertaining.

lmao stfu waste. I saw you up there talking about Baylor and NT. Team wouldn't make a 8 team playoff if they had one.

Sadly that POS school OU has to be favorites to win the Big 12 next year.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 Braun_Roid_Rage

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

lmao stfu waste. I saw you up there talking about Baylor and NT. Team wouldn't make a 8 team playoff if they had one.

The only waste is that scrub in your avy. BU Big 12 champs yeah suck it brah.

Yup OU will probably be in the title race next year, **** em.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By Put_in_Kitna

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

FIrst big 12 champs to go and get gaped by a team like UCF, thanks brah. You guys really made the Big 12 proud. YOU STINK!

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

FIrst big 12 champs to go and get gaped by a team like UCF, thanks brah. You guys really made the Big 12 proud. YOU STINK!

HA! BU chumped your Horns in the de facto Big 12 title game man. UCF lost one game all year by a fg to the #4 team & beat Louisville. Oregon was overrated as **** and got gaped by an 8-5 Arizona team. They made ya'll their bitches though brah. Maybe your savior Strong can make you boys relevant again, we'll see.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By Put_in_Kitna

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

HA! BU chumped your Horns in the de facto Big 12 title game man. UCF lost one game all year by a fg to the #4 team & beat Louisville. Oregon was overrated as **** and got gaped by an 8-5 Arizona team. They made ya'll their bitches though brah. Maybe your savior Strong can make you boys relevant again, we'll see.

Friend please. You lost to UCF. No shit they only lost to SC. IT WAS THE ONLY DECENT TEAM THEY PLAYED! lmfao.

UCF beat Memphis by 7
UCF beat Houston by 5
UCF beat Temple by 3
UCF beat USF by 3
UCF beat SMU by 4

UCF BEAT BAYLOR BY 10. LOOOOL

Strong will own it!

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 Braun_Roid_Rage

@Put_in_Kitna: LOL @ you looking up their schedule. You do know UCF had a shit ton of injuries during some of those games right? BU just smells less foul than UT at the moment broseph, i'm enjoying it while it last... That good ole boy booster ya'll have is a trip man.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565  Edited By Put_in_Kitna

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Put_in_Kitna: LOL @ you looking up their schedule. You do know UCF had a shit ton of injuries during some of those games right? BU just smells less foul than UT at the moment broseph, i'm enjoying it while it last... That good ole boy booster ya'll have is a trip man.

Didn't have to look it up to know it was shit brah. Just knew they beraly won games and wanted to throw the close games in there for the lulz. UT had injuries up the ass too man, who didn't? BU stinks! haha. I will let you have last laugh tho cuz you won the head to head. That's why I gape OU fucks around my area. **** OU!

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 Braun_Roid_Rage

^ Whenever I see an OU fan I yell 41-12 mofo did you like that shit? It's almost got me into a couple fights but idgaf it's fun.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 36Ounces

@Braun_Roid_Rage: You really talkin shit when Baylors won 0 c'ships ? hahaha ya'll are trash dude and this last year will be the only Big 12 title ya'll win in the next 10+ years, book it.

Here's SI's top 25 games of the year http://college-football.si.com/2014/01/14/top-college-football-games-2013-14-season/

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 Braun_Roid_Rage

@36Ounces said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage: You really talkin shit when Baylors won 0 c'ships ? hahaha ya'll are trash dude and this last year will be the only Big 12 title ya'll win in the next 10+ years, book it.

Here's SI's top 25 games of the year http://college-football.si.com/2014/01/14/top-college-football-games-2013-14-season/

That was harsh brah. Let me have my shine mofo this is the first year we've had some success. I agree with that Auburn-Alabama being the game of the year

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 yokofox33

FSU #3 recruiting class. Love it. Happy we got Dalvin Cook and Ermon Lane. Once again we recruit just absolute freaks of nature. No one is under 6 foot. Perhaps players that are not best at their positions, but just have immense talent. Jimbo and company will mold them into fine players. We gonna be contenders for years to come.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571  Edited By 36Ounces

@yokofox33: Yessirrr. The # 4 class according to Rivals but whatever.

I'm happy with the Dawgs # 7 class too. UGA becoming RB U. Here's the Rivals class rankings http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/teamrank/2014/all/all

SEC runs shit with recruiting.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572  Edited By nolzwin
Member since 2005 • 362 Posts

I haven't been on in a while but I got this in my inbox and thought I'd share. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjZAzNIssMU With the National Championship, two Noles entering in the HOF ( congrats to local boy Derrick Brooks) and another great signing day. IT'S A GREAT YEAR TO BE A NOLE!!!!

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573 36Ounces

@nolzwin: Nice vid dude. Plus Jaboo said he wants to play football/baseball at FSU 2 more years, yeaaaa ! My best friend growin up is a Gator fan , so I'm lovin all the shit talk haha.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 Braun_Roid_Rage

Baylors class at # 34 is not bad man.

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#575  Edited By GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

So, what do you guys think about the proposal to cut down on hurry up offenses? Looks like Nick Saban is the main man behind the proposal. I'd be kinda pissed if this happens. Saban's trying to become the dictator of NCAA football.

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 Braun_Roid_Rage

@GamerForca said:

So, what do you guys think about the proposal to cut down on hurry up offenses? Looks like Nick Saban is the main man behind the proposal. I'd be kinda pissed if this happens. Saban's trying to become the dictator of NCAA football.

I don't like it man & hope it does not pass. From what i've read, most of the coaches are against it. **** Nicky satan. His point about injuries being the reason is unfounded garbage. The hurry up is one of the best parts of college football too & fans love it.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 nolzwin

this is for my Nole bretheren http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G619g8wAl0&feature=player_embedded because it's a season recap and a reference to one of the greatest films in history tombstone!!!

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 yokofox33

Other than the last drive of the National Championship game, the Nick O'Leary smackdown of that Clemson defender was my favorite part of the season. Sums up the season pretty well. Just pummeled our way through every opponent. Tested by Auburn, but true champions always find a way to win.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 nolzwin

@yokofox33 said:

Other than the last drive of the National Championship game, the Nick O'Leary smackdown of that Clemson defender was my favorite part of the season. Sums up the season pretty well. Just pummeled our way through every opponent. Tested by Auburn, but true champions always find a way to win.

yea I used to have that O'Leary truck saved as a GIF lol

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By 36Ounces

Love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOmXBOFwfs4

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By nolzwin

Less that a month spring practice begins! http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1971826-college-football-spring-practices-2014-full-schedule-and-dates-for-top-25-teams I'm curious how Winston is going to balance baseball and football. I would LOVE to see FSU finally win the CWS after being sooo close every year. Mike Martin deserves it, hell he coached Deion in baseball. Home football tickets are a hot commodity again. And BTW I see more Nole flags/stickers/shirts now, band wagoners.

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583 yokofox33

I'll admit, I've been repping my FSU swag a lot more since they won the championship, but I have the right to brag. We da champs. And you know, I went to school there.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 nolzwin
@yokofox33 said:

I'll admit, I've been repping my FSU swag a lot more since they won the championship, but I have the right to brag. We da champs. And you know, I went to school there.

I'm not pointing fingers, just a local observation in my hometown.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585  Edited By 36Ounces

@nolzwin said:

I'm curious how Winston is going to balance baseball and football. I would LOVE to see FSU finally win the CWS after being sooo close every year. Mike Martin deserves it, hell he coached Deion in baseball. Home football tickets are a hot commodity again.

I think he will be fine. I watch FSU baseball every year though an it sucks seeing them choke year after year. They're # 2 right now, an just beat Canes 2/3 so maybe this their year I'm hopin dammit.

Bout time the NCAA fixed this bullshit http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10562246/teams-no-longer-penalized-overturned-targeting-call

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By nolzwin
@36Ounces said:

@nolzwin said:

I'm curious how Winston is going to balance baseball and football. I would LOVE to see FSU finally win the CWS after being sooo close every year. Mike Martin deserves it, hell he coached Deion in baseball. Home football tickets are a hot commodity again.

I think he will be fine. I watch FSU baseball every year though an it sucks seeing them choke year after year. They're # 2 right now, an just beat Canes 2/3 so maybe this their year I'm hopin dammit.

Bout time the NCAA fixed this bullshit http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10562246/teams-no-longer-penalized-overturned-targeting-call

I agree, quit making football into soccer ! PEOPLE WATCH FOOTBALL FOR THE CONTACT!!!!! AND I understand the need for player preservation. BUT If there are no across the middle smackdowns why watch? and then you get this bull$hit I'm not a OSU fan BUT this is BULL$HIT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7dfQ6LFBKc&feature=player_embedded IT'$ FOCKING FOOTBALL!!!!

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#588 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

I wish more subjective penalties could be subject to reviews/challenges, I don't see why they couldn't so long as they uphold the indisputable evidence burden of proof. There's nothing worse than when everybody watching on TV and in the stadium knows how bad a game-changing call was and yet the game is played on with that in the forefront of everybody's mind.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589 nolzwin

not sure what this means, could be nothing but we'll see. http://youtu.be/dpdBzx1oegg

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 36Ounces

Jameis is the fuckin man haha http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2007229-jameis-winston-owns-florida-gator-fan-with-clever-autograph

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#591 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

So guys, how do you feel about the union thing?

Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By Braun_Roid_Rage

@Master_Live said:

So guys, how do you feel about the union thing?

I think it's stupid man. These mofos are student athletes, not pros & shouldn't be paid like them. I mean 98% of these guys won't even make the NFL. Their scholarship is the payment, period. Money is mostly what this is about though I think. Employees my ass lol.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594 nolzwin
@36Ounces said:

Jameis is the fuckin man haha http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2007229-jameis-winston-owns-florida-gator-fan-with-clever-autograph

Yea I thought that was hilarious, how would you expect a rival to sign a hat?

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595  Edited By nolzwin

UNFREAKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!! http://sports.yahoo.com/news/florida-state-te-injured-motorcycle-224118870--ncaaf.html AGAIN?!!!!

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#596 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

It only gets worse for Seminole fans

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597 nolzwin

and it goes on. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/florida-state-under-investigation-feds-021513678--ncaaf.html it's never good when the federal government gets involved. they can't keep there own people in order. and then the part of the article where the accuser said "she was not sure they will persue a civil suit" REALLY??? I have a pretty good idea on the answer to that.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 36Ounces

@Boston_Boyy said:

It only gets worse for Seminole fans

Not too worried bout it. I mean Jameis has already been cleared an he won't speak on it.

nolzwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599  Edited By nolzwin

I hope this isn't what they were referring to in the announcement for 4/14 a new logo. I'll stay with the old logo on the left.

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600  Edited By 36Ounces

@nolzwin: Why **** with a good thing?

Nick needs to go ahead an buy a truck.