Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@EG101 said:

Those rumors are false. AMD themselves have stated Scarlett tech will be more advanced than PS5 tech.

"The result is that the next PlayStation will feature custom 7 nm AMD Ryzen Zen 2 and Radeon Navi architectures, while the Xbox Scarlett will include "next generation Radeon RDNA gaming graphics architecture" as announced by Lisa Su, CEO and President of AMD. AMD has confirmed that next-generation RDNA will be based on a 7 nm+ FinFET process, which will support hardware-based real-time ray-tracing and next-gen RDNA. By contrast, the 7 nm Navi architecture will only be capable of shader-based ray tracing and current gen RDNA."

Scarlett more advanced than PS5

Dude your link in no place confirm that and AMD has not once claim that Scarlet or the PS5 are more powerful one over another,and i am sure they will not say.

I know you are desperate to turns things around but inventing crap like this will not help.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44417 Posts

Even if the Scarlet console is weaker then the PS5 I’ll still purchase one because that’s just how I roll. ?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#153 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@EG101: Hahahahahaha, you're so desperate.

BlueArchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#154  Edited By BlueArchan
Member since 2018 • 117 Posts

@ronvalencia: thanks for the info. However i cant understand how your information suggests that playstation can never beat xbox which is also a US company.

And afterall that, yet the iphone relies on mostly asian countries?

BlueArchan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#155 BlueArchan
Member since 2018 • 117 Posts

@Archangel3371: thats what i call fandom. We still do things we know are foolish.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#156  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44417 Posts

@bluearchan: Nah. I just buy what I like. If a company provides a product that I enjoy then it would be foolish of me not to buy it.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@tormentos said:

Proof that your crap about having a life is a defense mechanisms on your part,when you feel ridicule or sad.

I guess that if you have quit riding skate board earlier you would have at least 10% of your brain functioning.

Now is time to pull your usual thanos move for another 2 or 3 years.
Now is time to pull your usual thanos move for another 2 or 3 years.

Lol look at that wall of butthurt and tears, you see you proven my point ,YOU HAVE NO LIFE outside this board! that you needed to look for posts from years ago to prove something where even at the end i agree that specs wont change anyways ( nice selfown there buddy ).. Seek help old fart you obsess over people on this board and that's so sad.. hahaha YOUR LIFE IS SO SAD it revolves around this board and defending a piece of plastic instead of playing it WUAHHAHAHA.. KEEP ON CRYING.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@bluearchan said:

@ronvalencia: thanks for the info. However i cant understand how your information suggests that playstation can never beat xbox which is also a US company.

And afterall that, yet the iphone relies on mostly asian countries?

Microsoft employed a non-AMD designed "smart" VRM design for X1X and avoided disproportionate high electron leakage at high clock speed range.

Don't underestimate VRM design when it comes to silicon's physical performance.

For example

I have ASUS X299 ROG Strix Gaming and MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC motherboards with different VRM designs and the MSI board auto-overclocking results are better than mentioned ASUS motherboard.

I used ASUS X299 ROG Strix Gaming's auto-overclocking feature and it resulted in BSOD.

Both has Intel X299 chipset with different results.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 tormentos

@Tessellation said:

Lol look at that wall of butthurt and tears, you see you proven my point ,YOU HAVE NO LIFE outside this board! that you needed to look for posts from years ago to prove something where even at the end i agree that specs wont change anyways ( nice selfown there buddy ).. Seek help old fart you obsess over people on this board and that's so sad.. hahaha YOUR LIFE IS SO SAD it revolves around this board and defending a piece of plastic instead of playing it WUAHHAHAHA.. KEEP ON CRYING.

Again i already made my point and just like you did on that thread years ago you do now...

Your posting hasn't change in years neither does your river of tears,you left because you were humiliated..Hahahaaha

@ronvalencia said:

Microsoft employed a non-AMD designed "smart" VRM design for X1X and avoided disproportionate high electron leakage at high clock speed range.

For example

I have ASUS X299 ROG Strix Gaming and MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC motherboards with different VRM designs and the MSI board auto-overclocking results are better than mentioned ASUS motherboard.

I used ASUS X299 ROG Strix Gaming's auto-overclocking feature and it resulted in BSOD.

The xbox one X isn't even high clocked if you compare it to AMD RX580 let alone newer ones.

Stop riding the while VRM bullshit man,fact is a RX580 beat the xbox one X in several games and doesn't have 40CU,12GB of ram and 300+GB/s bandwidth.

Don't understatimate MS fu** ups like they did with the xbox 360 and its incredible high fail rate and its huge fu** up with the xbox one,were they design a console that even without Kinect it cost more and was 45% weaker while using cheaper ram which is incredible.

Again MS need to confirm they have the most powerful console because if they don't that means the PS5 is stronger and not VRM will save scarlet.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@tormentos: Funny thing is there is a NEW source released just yesterday by even more DEVELOPERS that PS5 is more powerful than Scarlet.

I think my assumption that Scarlett having the hardware based RT but PS5 still having most raw computational power may come to pass after all.

Again, Ron just is basing everything on hardware based ray-tracing as if that's end all on the discussion of power.

From all the leaks and rumors on both systems, this is how it's actually looking to turn out:

• Scarlet will be more "advanced" by having hardware based ray-tracing
  • PS5 will be more "powerful" with pure computational capability

Different approaches that will most than likely cancel each other out in 98% of games.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

Again i already made my point and just like you did on that thread years ago you do now...

Your posting hasn't change in years neither does your river of tears,you left because you were humiliated..Hahahaaha

@ronvalencia said:

For example

The xbox one X isn't even high clocked if you compare it to AMD RX580 let alone newer ones.

Stop riding the while VRM bullshit man,fact is a RX580 beat the xbox one X in several games and doesn't have 40CU,12GB of ram and 300+GB/s bandwidth.

Don't understatimate MS fu** ups like they did with the xbox 360 and its incredible high fail rate and its huge fu** up with the xbox one,were they design a console that even without Kinect it cost more and was 45% weaker while using cheaper ram which is incredible.

Again MS need to confirm they have the most powerful console because if they don't that means the PS5 is stronger and not VRM will save scarlet.

RX 580 has 1257 Mhz base clock (5.8 TFLOPS) with 1340 Mhz boost clock (6.1 TFLOPS, ~185 watts). X1X GPU has 1172 Mhz base clock without boost mode, hence X1X GPU has 93 percent of RX-580's base clock speed. Microsoft added extra 2MB render cache, 4 additional CUs and auto-under-volting smart VRM to deliver 6 TFLOPS FP32 GPU at lower power when compared to AMD's 6 TFLOPS RX 580 with 185 watts.

MS's X1X vs RX-580 basic parameters

• X1X GPU is 93 percent from RX-580's base clock speed.
  • X1X GPU is 85 percent from RX-580's boost clock speed.
  • X1X GPU has 6 TFLOPS FP32 with lower power consumption when compared to RX-580's 6 TFLOPS 185 watts.
  • X1X GPU has 12 GDDR5-6800 chips to be powered vs RX-580's eight GDDR5-8000 chips. X1X has the superiority at 4K over RX-580.
  • The entire X1X box has about 185 watts.

Sony's PS4 Pro vs RX-480 basic parameters

• PS4Pro GPU is 81 percent from RX-480's base clock speed at 1120 Mhz
  • PS4Pro GPU is 72 percent from RX-480's boost clock speed at 1266 MHz
  • PS4Pro GPU has 4.2 TFLOPS FP32 with lower power consumption when compared to RX-480's 5.8 TFLOPS with ~150 watts.

MS beaten Sony on rivaling the basic TFLOPS power from PC desktop's RX-580 with X1X GPU consuming less power when compared to AMD's RX-580 6 TFLOPS 185 watts configuration.

Facts for during 16 nm era AMD GPUs: MS has shown to have superior electrical engineering skills (smart VRM design) over AMD's and Sony's electrical engineering skills.

Vega II's dumb VRM design shows AMD's lazy VRM craftsmanship as shown from this example https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/ao43xl/radeon_vii_insanely_overvolted_undervolting/ If Vega II has X1X's smart VRM design, this end user beta testing problem would be less.

During Xbox 360's design, Surface Team did NOT exist, hence your Xbox 360 argument is a red herring.

Your argument on forcing Phil to claim the most powerful console argument is flawed.

Loading Video...

Phil's response against your "MS need to confirm they have the most powerful console" argument shows Microsoft monitors gaming forums.

Your "MS need to confirm they have the most powerful console" argument is flawed since MS doesn't know about Sony's PS5 while MS can control statements about it's console specifications, hence hardware accelerated ray-tracing official claim.

Sony can control statements about it's console specifications which hasn't officially confirmed hardware accelerated ray-tracing.

Try again.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 tormentos

@boxrekt said:

@tormentos: Funny thing is there is a NEW source released just yesterday by even more DEVELOPERS that PS5 is more powerful than Scarlet.

I think my assumption that Scarlett having the hardware based RT but PS5 still having most raw computational power may come to pass after all.

Again, Ron just is basing everything on hardware based ray-tracing as if that's end all on the discussion of power.

From all the leaks and rumors on both systems, this is how it's actually looking to turn out:

Different approaches that will most than likely cancel each other out in 98% of games.

We don't know but Matt from Resetera claimed both machine have hardware based RT,he hasn't fail yet and his track record is good.

Some lemmings want to assumed the colaboration between sony and AMD was small vs what MS is doing,when is all the contrary reports last year talked about Navi been develop for sony,kid of remind me how Cell was build for the PS3 and MS capitalice on it by getting a 3 cores 6 threads CPU from IBM as well.

If this things are true Sony may well get the top performing one while MS get a step below one.

Either case both machine should deliver great graphics at least.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By BoxRekt

@tormentos: I actually think MS may have the edge in ray-tracing. I'm not worried though because if Sony has software based RT and it works then so what right?

In the end it's going to be a wash on multiplats just like I said, but then Sony's exclusives will blow everything else out of the water.

Sony probably laughed their asses off when MS proudly showed that Halo Infinite trailer as their next gen launch title for Scarlet. Lems are going to be in for a shock when Sony shows what next gen games are really supposed to look like, "CGI, CGI, it can't be real" I can see it now.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@boxrekt said:

I actually think MS may have the edge in ray-tracing. I'm not worried though because if Sony has software based RT and it works then so what right?

When we get nice software-based ray tracing in games then cool. No need to damage control. Consoles aren't even out yet.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 BoxRekt
@Juub1990 said:
@boxrekt said:

I actually think MS may have the edge in ray-tracing. I'm not worried though because if Sony has software based RT and it works then so what right?

When we get nice software-based ray tracing in games then cool. No need to damage control. Consoles aren't even out yet.

lol is that supposed to be aimed at me?

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@boxrekt said:

Of course, you're damage controlling in the event PS5 doesn't have hardware accelerated ray tracing.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 BoxRekt
@Juub1990 said:
@boxrekt said:

Of course, you're damage controlling in the event PS5 doesn't have hardware accelerated ray tracing.

Okay, then you're an idiot.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#168 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70152 Posts

@boxrekt: Its odd to call someone an idiot when they directly addressed you and you ask "lol is that supposed to be aimed at me?". ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 ronvalencia

@boxrekt said:

Wrong with "Again, Ron just is basing everything on hardware based ray-tracing as if that's end all on the discussion of power". Your argument is fake news.

I already stated there could be diverging paths between MS and Sony while they both has 5700 series NAVI baseline IP.

16 nm era AMD GPUs diverging path example

• MS has variable shading rate tricks
  • Sony has hardware checkerboard tricks

Don't words into my mouth.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@boxrekt said:

We don't know but Matt from Resetera claimed both machine have hardware based RT,he hasn't fail yet and his track record is good.

Some lemmings want to assumed the colaboration between sony and AMD was small vs what MS is doing,when is all the contrary reports last year talked about Navi been develop for sony,kid of remind me how Cell was build for the PS3 and MS capitalice on it by getting a 3 cores 6 threads CPU from IBM as well.

If this things are true Sony may well get the top performing one while MS get a step below one.

Either case both machine should deliver great graphics at least.

Matt is not Sony and He didn't state "hardware accelerated" ray-tracing.

Both MS and Sony diverging paths when it comes to working with AMD which can be seen from 16nm era AMD GPUs with baseline Polaris IP.

• Sony's path, paid for 40 CU GPU imprint, selected Vega's rapid pack math, checkerboard resolve hardware, brain dead VRM design from AMD. Extra 1GB DRR3 memory.

• MS's path, paid for 44 CU GPU imprint, selected rasterization improvements like ROPS with multi-MB render cache which is akin to Vega's 4MB L2 cache linked to ROPS. Smart VRM design which automatically under-volts for each silicon quality. Further FP10 and variable shader rate semi-custom addition. Extra 4GB GDDR5 memory.

Variable shader rate feature has appeared on NVIDIA's Turing GPUs.

NAVI's wave32 follows NVIDIA's warp32, hence NVIDIA won the compute argument.

NAVI CU can execute two wave32 over it's 64 stream processors per clock cycle (latency 1 cycle).

Volta/Turing SM can execute two warp32 over it's 64 CUDA processors per clock cycle (latency 1 cycle). Technically, Turing SM can execute up to four warp32 per cycle due to split 64 INT32 and 64 FP32 units design. This is not including Tensor and RT cores.

Async compute scheduler hardware was included with Volta and Turing in addition to HyperQ (hardware to enable DX11 MT), hence AMD won the async compute argument.

XBO has two graphics command processors to enable DX11 MT.

Problems with AMD/Sony's async compute design

The problem with Async Compute has no direct access to hardware accelerated geometry, rasterizer and RBs (ROPS+other fix function blend and alpha). It's CELL's SPU stupidity again**!

NVIDIA's HyperQ has access to hardware accelerated geometry, rasterizer and RBs(ROPS+etc). Volta and Turing includes Async Compute hardware due to Microsoft's DX12 Async compute mandate (e.g. multiple context, out-of-order, sync/wait features) .

**There's some differences with how external memory is access e.g. Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larrabee_(microarchitecture)#Comparison_with_the_Cell_broadband_engine

Intel Larrabee and AMD GCN behaves like cache coherent X86 CPU.

X86 CPU cache coherent protocols leads the entire industry to certain development path, hence common features across Intel, NVIDIA and AMD GPUs.

Xbox Scarlet's silicon has additional requirement with AI related workloads from Azure team.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

LOL now i left the forum? weren't you accusing me of having alt accounts? make up your mind... your mental illness is quite scary old fart.. like i said seek help from a shrink cos getting constantly owned by younger peeps on here is hurting you.. must suck to be like you and spend 24/7 here fighting over a piece of plastic.. KEEP CRYING LOSER.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Who here thinks the console being sold by the "we dont care how many consoles we sell" company has a higher production budget than the console literally spearheading profitability by its parent corporation?

Tell me a whimsical tale of your hot take on the subject.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

It seems all those Anaconda, Lockhart rumors were complete bullshit. Either that are MS has decided to go with one SKU.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6126 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Who here thinks the console being sold by the "we dont care how many consoles we sell" company has a higher production budget than the console literally spearheading profitability by its parent corporation?

Tell me a whimsical tale of your hot take on the subject.

Judging by how much money is being thrown at the Surface range I don't think Microsoft base their investment on profits made by a single product.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Shewgenja

@tdkmillsy: That's actually a good point. I may not agree that is where things are heading but it's hard to argue the merits of that as an argument. Well done!

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By BoxRekt
@ronvalencia said:

Wrong with "Again, Ron just is basing everything on hardware based ray-tracing as if that's end all on the discussion of power". Your argument is fake news.

I already stated there could be diverging paths between MS and Sony while they both has 5700 series NAVI baseline IP.

Then why do you keep blabbing about "bu but does Sony have hardware based ray-tracing because MS confirmed theirs?"

Over and over again like you won a prize.

That's all you keep spouting the same argument like that's the key to unlocking the infinity stone. Dude you are extremely desperate and keep pushing your assumptions as if they are more valid that other verified sources.

I told Torm this, but I wasn't going to post because it really doesn't matter in the long run, but do you know the latest reports from DEVELOPERS who have BOTH development kits say PS5 is clearly more powerful than Scarlet?

PS5 ‘Definitively More Powerful’ Than Xbox Project Scarlett, According to Dev Kit Users

| **Jun 15, 2019.**

Earlier this week, a rumor surfaced that suggested the upcoming PlayStation 5 was more powerful than Microsoft’s recently unveiled next-gen Xbox console, codenamed Project Scarlett. It was enough to generate a lot of buzz around E3, even if the power of a console rarely correlates to its success. Now, an additional source claims that they have heard similar rumblings about the power of the PS5 compared to the next Xbox.

According to former IGN editor Colin Moriarty, the PS5 is definitively more powerful than Project Scarlett. Moriarty made the claim on his podcast, Sacred Symbols, while talking about the prior rumor from Game Informer’s Andrew Reiner.

But unlike Reiner, Moriarty elaborated a little further by saying that this information comes from developers working with both consoles’ dev kits. Apparently, when working with both, the developers found the PS5 to be more powerful.

https://gamerant.com/ps5-xbox-scarlett-power-dev-kit/

BTW this isn't the earlier report that Torm made a thread about, it's newer report that just released the day before yesterday.

Go ahead and try to tell us all how you know more than developers who have both of the development kits.

While rationalizing how the 3rd party developers who are making the upcoming next gen games for MS and Sony really don't know more than you, make sure you reference a more recent source than the one I've provided here.

K bye.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Shewgenja

@boxrekt: but dudemanguy, no one has development kits for the XBox that launches in a year... teh rumors... pleaselovexbox, it's more "advanced"

https://youtu.be/aiGjK64z7KI

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By BoxRekt
@Shewgenja said:

@boxrekt: but dudemanguy, no one has development kits for the XBox that launches in a year... teh rumors... pleaselovexbox, it's more "advanced"

https://youtu.be/aiGjK64z7KI

lol wait's for Ron to make up technical stats using PS4 Pro and Xbox one X as his base reference.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Shewgenja

@boxrekt: I live Ron. I really do. I get predictions wrong, too. I try not to write walls of text to come to them, though.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26650 Posts

Always fighting for 2nd place in graphics. I just want that backwards compatibility for PS4 games, so I can enjoy all of those(and PS5 exclusives) on a less crappy system than what's available now. :)

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#181 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Be nice if it both were the monsters we wanted, not the so so upgrades we got with the XO and PS4.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By ronvalencia

@boxrekt said:
@ronvalencia said:

Then why do you keep blabbing about "bu but does Sony have hardware based ray-tracing because MS confirmed theirs?"

Over and over again like you won a prize.

That's all you keep spouting the same argument like that's the key to unlocking the infinity stone. Dude you are extremely desperate and keep pushing your assumptions as if they are more valid that other verified sources.

I told Torm this, but I wasn't going to post because it really doesn't matter in the long run, but do you know the latest reports from DEVELOPERS who have BOTH development kits say PS5 is clearly more powerful than Scarlet?

PS5 ‘Definitively More Powerful’ Than Xbox Project Scarlett, According to Dev Kit Users

| **Jun 15, 2019.**

Earlier this week, a rumor surfaced that suggested the upcoming PlayStation 5 was more powerful than Microsoft’s recently unveiled next-gen Xbox console, codenamed Project Scarlett. It was enough to generate a lot of buzz around E3, even if the power of a console rarely correlates to its success. Now, an additional source claims that they have heard similar rumblings about the power of the PS5 compared to the next Xbox.

According to former IGN editor Colin Moriarty, the PS5 is definitively more powerful than Project Scarlett. Moriarty made the claim on his podcast, Sacred Symbols, while talking about the prior rumor from Game Informer’s Andrew Reiner.

But unlike Reiner, Moriarty elaborated a little further by saying that this information comes from developers working with both consoles’ dev kits. Apparently, when working with both, the developers found the PS5 to be more powerful.

https://gamerant.com/ps5-xbox-scarlett-power-dev-kit/

BTW this isn't the earlier report that Torm made a thread about, it's newer report that just released the day before yesterday.

Go ahead and try to tell us all how you know more than developers who have both of the development kits.

While rationalizing how the 3rd party developers who are making the upcoming next gen games for MS and Sony really don't know more than you, make sure you reference a more recent source than the one I've provided here.

K bye.

This article is bull, first off from Colin who is known to have a Sony Bias then the only developer mentioned only makes games for Sony's platform. Let me know when Ubisoft or EA are making comments not Sony partner studios.

The Yakuza dev, Doesn't know what an Xbox dev kit is like and he makes games exclusively for the PlayStation.

Not even a Nice try.

Try again.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 BoxRekt
@ronvalencia said:

This article is bull, first off from Colin who is known to have a Sony Bias then the only developer mentioned only makes games for Sony's platform. Let me know when Ubisoft or EA are making comments not Sony partner studios.

The Yakuza dev, Doesn't know what an Xbox dev kit is like and he makes games exclusively for the PlayStation.

Not even a Nice try.

Try again.

I didn't say anything about the Yakuza dev, that was your assumption. You're just reaching now because you don't have anything concrete to refute this latest report.

Keep flailing. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By tormentos

@Tessellation said:

LOL now i left the forum? weren't you accusing me of having alt accounts? make up your mind... your mental illness is quite scary old fart.. like i said seek help from a shrink cos getting constantly owned by younger peeps on here is hurting you.. must suck to be like you and spend 24/7 here fighting over a piece of plastic.. KEEP CRYING LOSER.

This ^^ account left.lol

Keep spining we all know you hid under an alt after been owned.

By the way do you know if Superdae also have paper for Scarlet?

@ronvalencia said:

Not even a Nice try.

Try again.

1-Yes so do many over the internet now how did that change that on 2012 the leaks were the same and turn out to be true?

He could be the biggest sony lover or hater if a developer is telling him one platform is stronger than another there is no point in attacking him,specially when in 2013 Digital Foundry ran allot of bullshit arguments just to try to portrait the xbox one as something other than what it was a weak ass console.

2-Yakuza developer didn't say PS5 was stronger that i know off,he claim it was a powerful machine.

3-You apparently don't know how the industry work,any developer Ubisoft,Activision and any other is bound by an NDA,they can't reveal jack shit of any of the 2 consoles without getting in trouble,and most even after NDA run out most developers will not enter in an argument about which console is stronger,just to keep a good relationship with both MS and sony.

Yakuza developer is Sega and sega does xbox one games,so maybe they do have kits now,but i never heard Yakuza develoepr say the PS5 was stronger.

The leaks are confidential and no developer will openly talk about power,delopers didn't talk a bout power in 2013,before the system were unveil and even after that most developer would stay out of the topic.

We have 2 sources claming the same thing,as another journalist also claimed the PS5 was more powerful that one was from Gameinformer.

You just can't process the PS5 having stronger hardware again it just hurt your feellings and burn your soul,which is why you are holding to HD RT not been confirmed for sony as some kind of victory.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@Tessellation said:

This ^^ account left.lol

Keep spining we all know you hid under an alt after been owned.

By the way do you know if Superdae also have paper for Scarlet?

@ronvalencia said:

Not even a Nice try.

Try again.

1-Yes so do many over the internet now how did that change that on 2012 the leaks were the same and turn out to be true?

He could be the biggest sony lover or hater if a developer is telling him one platform is stronger than another there is no point in attacking him,specially when in 2013 Digital Foundry ran allot of bullshit arguments just to try to portrait the xbox one as something other than what it was a weak ass console.

2-Yakuza developer didn't say PS5 was stronger that i know off,he claim it was a powerful machine.

3-You apparently don't know how the industry work,any developer Ubisoft,Activision and any other is bound by an NDA,they can't reveal jack shit of any of the 2 consoles without getting in trouble,and most even after NDA run out most developers will not enter in an argument about which console is stronger,just to keep a good relationship with both MS and sony.

Yakuza developer is Sega and sega does xbox one games,so maybe they do have kits now,but i never heard Yakuza develoepr say the PS5 was stronger.

The leaks are confidential and no developer will openly talk about power,delopers didn't talk a bout power in 2013,before the system were unveil and even after that most developer would stay out of the topic.

We have 2 sources claming the same thing,as another journalist also claimed the PS5 was more powerful that one was from Gameinformer.

You just can't process the PS5 having stronger hardware again it just hurt your feellings and burn your soul,which is why you are holding to HD RT not been confirmed for sony as some kind of victory.

I work in the software industry and I have signed NDAs. The workaround is a "disconnected" anon proxy.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/11/18661247/phil-spencer-interview-xbox-project-scarlett-xcloud-e3-2019

Question: With Scarlett, can you talk a bit about the strategy of announcing a console so early? It reminds me a lot of Scorpio. Was there something about the experience with Scorpio that made you think, “This is how we should do it”?

Phil: I definitely think doing the announcement of Project Scorpio 18 months-ish before we launched X was good learning and background for us this year. I think that’s definitely true. I think that gave us some confidence that we could keep buzz. We also know that we’re going to have dev kits out, developers building games, and I’d rather not have to pretend that something is not happening when everybody knows it is happening.

Date: Jun 11, 2019,

Xbox Scarlet Dev kit has NOT been shipped.

Try again.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ronvalencia

@boxrekt said:
@ronvalencia said:

Not even a Nice try.

Try again.

I didn't say anything about the Yakuza dev, that was your assumption. You're just reaching now because you don't have anything concrete to refute this latest report.

Keep flailing. :)

https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/11/18661247/phil-spencer-interview-xbox-project-scarlett-xcloud-e3-2019

Question: With Scarlett, can you talk a bit about the strategy of announcing a console so early? It reminds me a lot of Scorpio. Was there something about the experience with Scorpio that made you think, “This is how we should do it”?

Phil: I definitely think doing the announcement of Project Scorpio 18 months-ish before we launched X was good learning and background for us this year. I think that’s definitely true. I think that gave us some confidence that we could keep buzz. We also know that we’re going to have dev kits out, developers building games, and I’d rather not have to pretend that something is not happening when everybody knows it is happening.

Try again.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

The true king of gaming-SONY, current gen 8 console leader- will soon grab the crown as the most powerful video game system in the history of video games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said: I work in the software industry and I have signed NDAs. The workaround is a "disconnected" anon proxy.

Try again.

Yeah i knew you would start holding for dear life to that quote as you always do.

Loading Video...A MS guy clearly stating that they have hundreds of people working first party and 3rd party NOW.

What MS is doing is call damage control,just like they did on 2013 when they told people to not believe everything they read online about Durango,only to confirm all the crap people read about Durango by then selves.

How are developers working if they have no dev kits?

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:

@ronvalencia said: I work in the software industry and I have signed NDAs. The workaround is a "disconnected" anon proxy.

Try again.

Yeah i knew you would start holding for dear life to that quote as you always do.

Loading Video...A MS guy clearly stating that they have hundreds of people working first party and 3rd party NOW.

What MS is doing is call damage control,just like they did on 2013 when they told people to not believe everything they read online about Durango,only to confirm all the crap people read about Durango by then selves.

How are developers working if they have no dev kits?

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unlike Sony's box which hits GCN instruction set metal, Xbox One has Direct3D12 API micro-coding hardware (translates Direct3D12 API into GCN ISA on silicon) hence Microsoft is less dependant on GCN instruction set.

Any current NVIDIA DX12 GPU can be used as a software development stand-in for Scarlet.

NAVI has wavefront 32 size just like NVIDIA CUDA GPUs.

The next Halo Infinity supports PC DirectX12 and Scarlet.

For NAVI wave32 compute shader optimizations ~= NVIDIA Gameworks's wave32 compute shader library.

Durango has Kinect interference.

Again, https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/11/18661247/phil-spencer-interview-xbox-project-scarlett-xcloud-e3-2019

NVIDIA CUDA architecture won the compute wave size war.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/c1xkd0/navi_10121421_and_lite_variants_spotted_by_apisak/

NAVI 21 spotted in Linux drivers. NAVI 21 (with hardware RTRT) is coming soon.

Try again

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Shewgenja

One of my favorite YouTube channels is running with it, now.

https://youtu.be/EzNCFNcGXKc

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#191 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70152 Posts

According to some, the most powerful console never wins, well until it does apparently.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 tormentos

@Pedro said:

According to some, the most powerful console never wins, well until it does apparently.

Well i think the PS4 is about the only one maybe to win while been stronger for 4 years.

Other than that.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 ronvalencia

@Shewgenja said:

One of my favorite YouTube channels is running with it, now.

https://youtu.be/EzNCFNcGXKc

AMD's RTRT hardware is not yet ready. NAVI 21 has been recently spotted with AMD's Linux driver commits.