Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39441 Posts

@last_lap said:
@Mozelleple112 said:

@last_lap: I remember the days of Greg Kasavin, Kevin VanOrd... good old times

Never heard of them, I simply don't take any review seriously and very even read a review, If i'm interested in a game I will watch gameplay videos to get my info.

I think Spiderman 2 is the biggest failure this year and cows would be hurting over that, and it also went 0/7 at that shitty awards show lol.

Imagine not knowing Greg, the boy leading SuperGiant Games, in charge of legendary titles like Hades, and pretty much everything they've made is a 9/10+

So clueless.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

@Pedro said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Lmao! Pedro would try to pull some sneaky shit like leaving Mario Wonder off the list

Folks, this is what happens when

Don't allow Pedro to live rent-free in your mind.😂

Don't allow Sonny Fannies to live rent-free in your mind.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#53  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70026 Posts
@me2002 said:
@Pedro said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Lmao! Pedro would try to pull some sneaky shit like leaving Mario Wonder off the list

Folks, this is what happens when

Don't allow Pedro to live rent-free in your mind.😂

Don't allow Sonny Fannies to live rent-free in your mind.😂

Point to the section that mentions anything about Sony or its fans, otherwise you are another victim of rent free Pedro.🤭

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#54 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13052 Posts

@last_lap said:

I think Spiderman 2 is the biggest failure this year and cows would be hurting over that, and it also went 0/7 at that shitty awards show lol.

007 - 0 mentions, 0 wins, 7 nominations

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6988 Posts

Pretty mediocre list.

Mine would be

Resident Evil 4 remake

Spiderman 2

Final Fantasy 16

Street Fighter 6

Diablo 4

Baldurs Gate 3

Jedi Survivor

Armored Core 6

Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom

Mortal Kombat 1

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7247 Posts

@last_lap said:
@Mozelleple112 said:

@last_lap: I remember the days of Greg Kasavin, Kevin VanOrd... good old times

Never heard of them, I simply don't take any review seriously and very even read a review, If i'm interested in a game I will watch gameplay videos to get my info.

@Mozelleple112 said:

Also lol.... Starfield not even in the top 10. That's gotta hurt lol.

Everyone who dared speak up to me saying I cannot say for certain BG3 is GOTY until Starfield releases owes me an apology. I knew that shit wasn't getting nominated anywhere.

Also knew BG3 would take the big ones.

funny spiderman 2 sold more than anything on xbox yet it still failed?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

funny spiderman 2 sold more than anything on xbox yet it still failed?

Are you sure you want to stick with Spiderman 2 out sold anything on Xbox?🙃

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Like the love for Octopath Traveler 2. Lovely game!

I'm going to have to play this. I'm in middle of Sea of Stars now!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6458 Posts

@gifford38: Ah the sales, well think about the trade ins after people finish it in 10-15hrs.

Should be able to pick up a cheap.second hand copy shortly because it's your typical one and done Sony game that holds no value.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Gifford38

@last_lap: sonys game stick with you forever. Just like your favorite movies or block busters. Rather have ghost ,gow rag, and all there othere characters that are remembered. Like Zelda and Mario one and done games that you can't wait for th next. Anyone waiting for forza,halo,sea of thieves,crackdown,gears of War and more? 360 had the games like fable cant wait to see more. Indiana Jones is a game I'm waiting for because of Indiana. Xbox is in third because nothing clicks. No emotional games to make excited or sad or what ever.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pedro

@gifford38 said:

@last_lap: sonys game stick with ME forever. Just like your favorite movies or block busters. Rather have ghost ,gow rag, and all there othere characters that are remembered. Like Zelda and Mario one and done games that you can't wait for th next. Anyone waiting for forza,halo,sea of thieves,crackdown,gears of War and more? 360 had the games like fable cant wait to see more. Indiana Jones is a game I'm waiting for because of Indiana. Xbox is in third because nothing clicks. No emotional games to make excited or sad or what ever.

Cool story. So, this means this year is going to be even more rough for you than last year.😬

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#62 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15959 Posts

I just realized Hitman Freelancer is there lmao. Game is just an expansion yet got chosen over so many good games released last year.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14817 Posts

Where’s Harry Potter?

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1352 Posts

I’m surprised to see cyber punk on there, I haven’t heard anything but negative reviews since it came out. Baldur’s Gate 3 was a given for sure.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Gifford38

@Pedro: 2023 was great. Psvr2 had me busy and still keeping me busy. Rather have psvr2 over hifi xbox best scored game in 2023.

Besides there are games in 2023 I haven't even played yet. Final fantasy and spiderman2.

Been playing to much psvr2.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Pedro

@gifford38 said:

@Pedro: 2023 was great. Psvr2 had me busy and still keeping me busy. Rather have psvr2 over hifi xbox best scored game in 2023.

Besides there are games in 2023 I haven't even played yet. Final fantasy and spiderman2.

Quest 3 if I am going to be using VR.🤷🏽‍♂️

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1023 Posts

@SOedipus said:

Where’s Harry Potter?

In the dung pile with Spoder-Man 2.

morison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 morison
Member since 2024 • 2 Posts

A good list of games. But Super Mario Bro should be in the top 5. Many platforms highly rated this game. It might be my opinion.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Last_Lap

@gifford38 said:

@last_lap: sonys game stick with you forever. Just like your favorite movies or block busters. Rather have ghost ,gow rag, and all there othere characters that are remembered. Like Zelda and Mario one and done games that you can't wait for th next. Anyone waiting for forza,halo,sea of thieves,crackdown,gears of War and more? 360 had the games like fable cant wait to see more. Indiana Jones is a game I'm waiting for because of Indiana. Xbox is in third because nothing clicks. No emotional games to make excited or sad or what ever.

I play games for FUN, being emotional or sad is NOT fun. MOST people play games to get away from reality and to have FUN. That's why I like racing games above all else no 7hrs+ of BS cutscenes where you're just playing the game to advance a cinematic story.

If you like sitting watching butch girls on roids and a raging Lesbian trying to get kill each other only to do shit all at the end of the game wasting all your time, then you should give up gaming and just watch movies.

You're a hardcore Sony fanboy and yet love being sad and emotional, well no shit that goes with the territory of being a cow on SW.

But if its emotion/sadness you want you should be screaming from the rooftops about Hellblade 2 because that game is all about one person's mental illness/demons from what i've read, which by your own admission is right up your alley, but you will ignore it because it's on Xbox.

Sony shat the bed in 2023 and is doing the same this year. As for VR, well devs who get into bed with Sony are closing their doors because the PSVR2 is a failure where devs can't recoup their money let alone make a profit, heck even Sony don't want to make games for it.

But you keep telling yourself Sony is killing it with games while I (and i'm sure others) will just laugh at that.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#70 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10506 Posts

been playing cyberpunk deluxe edition on the ps5 recently and it's still riddled with bugs, not subtle ones either, some quest breaking. might look pretty for a console game but it's still a mess under the hood

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3460 Posts

Good list.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Gifford38

@last_lap said:
@gifford38 said:

I play games for FUN, being emotional or sad is NOT fun. MOST people play games to get away from reality and to have FUN. That's why I like racing games above all else no 7hrs+ of BS cutscenes where you're just playing the game to advance a cinematic story.

If you like sitting watching butch girls on roids and a raging Lesbian trying to get kill each other only to do shit all at the end of the game wasting all your time, then you should give up gaming and just watch movies.

You're a hardcore Sony fanboy and yet love being sad and emotional, well no shit that goes with the territory of being a cow on SW.

But if its emotion/sadness you want you should be screaming from the rooftops about Hellblade 2 because that game is all about one person's mental illness/demons from what i've read, which by your own admission is right up your alley, but you will ignore it because it's on Xbox.

Sony shat the bed in 2023 and is doing the same this year. As for VR, well devs who get into bed with Sony are closing their doors because the PSVR2 is a failure where devs can't recoup their money let alone make a profit, heck even Sony don't want to make games for it.

But you keep telling yourself Sony is killing it with games while I (and i'm sure others) will just laugh at that.

psvr2 been out for 1 year and it has over 80 games for it. name one add on in history that had that many games in one year? in one year they had gt7,horizon,switch back2.

3 games they made for psvr2. stop acting like psvr2 been out for years. not even been out for one year.

hellblade 2 looks boring but I already said fable and Indiana are the games im waiting for xbox

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Gifford38
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

Quest 3 if I am going to be using VR.🤷🏽‍♂️

quest 3 looks cool but I went psvr2. last vr headset I had was psvr1.

just saying I had something to do in 2023. sony been giving me games I like sense launch.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

@Pedro said:

I didn't know there was a Hitman update released this year.

And it's actually a pretty big one ... and free. It completely changes the game, or at least how it's played. I didn't play it all that much since i was a bit burned out of Hitman because i put so many hours before, and this year was nothing but Street Fighter for me, but for the little i played and for the streams i watch, this was a damn good update.

Anyways, as for the list, pretty solid ... and i'm pleasently surprised they included Octopath Traveler II and Hi Fi Rush so is not an entirely "safe" list.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#75 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59206 Posts

Their lists on anyways is almost universally the most milk-toast boring shit.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10506 Posts

@Macutchi said:

been playing cyberpunk deluxe edition on the ps5 recently and it's still riddled with bugs, not subtle ones either, some quest breaking. might look pretty for a console game but it's still a mess under the hood

just fired it up and it won't let me load my last save because it says it was saved from the version which has the phantom liberty expansion (which my version has). seriously fck this massively overrated studio. three years on and it's still a shit show. trying to fix it by reinstalling the whole lot. game has no business being anywhere near top ten games of the year

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Last_Lap

@gifford38 said:
@last_lap said:
@gifford38 said:

psvr2 been out for 1 year and it has over 80 games for it. name one add on in history that had that many games in one year? in one year they had gt7,horizon,switch back2.

3 games they made for psvr2. stop acting like psvr2 been out for years. not even been out for one year.

hellblade 2 looks boring but I already said fable and Indiana are the games im waiting for xbox

Hellblade is a game where you get emotional and sad for the characters mental state, its right up your alley, but you claim it to be boring, yet it's an Xbox game that's why you don't care for it. You say you're waiting for Fable & Indy, yeah let's watch you find something wrong with them when the time comes closer to release.

As for be boring, well now you know how some of us feel when playing a Sony game where it feels like the gameplay was an afterthought and just a vehicle to drive you to the next cutscene just to advance the boring story.

As for VR, did you miss my thread about a VR dev that is closing its doors due to lack of VR support? and they were in bed with Sony and their latest game released on the PSVR2, so Sony is not supporting the devs that are propping it's failing device.

Switchback from what I can tell is an update for an existing game, GT7 is a VR mode for the existing game, and Horizon is the only new game. Sony has shit the bed with VR like they did with the OG PSVR.

PSVR has an image problem, people see that Sony are not supporting it, Where's Naughty Dog or Insomniacs etc VR games? the thing costs more than the console it's tethered to, and the games don't even last that long as most are like indie games in length. And the big one where history has PROVEN that Sony doesn't really support any of its devices not named Playstation.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Gifford38

@last_lap: well if fable goes to woke or just not what a fable game should then yes. Same reason I didn't buy spiderman2 at launch. Waiting to go on sale. If Indiana is a bad uncharted game yeah I might complain. He'll Hellblade I will give it try like I always do. Starfield I got to level 30 and just stopped.

How can you say Sony abandoned psvr2 in a year? What do you mean. Nothing indicates this yet. Its not even been a year yet for psvr2. Switchback 2 is a sequel to rush for blood. Full game. Psvr2 games are the right length. Games like gt7,horizon,starwars,res8 and 4, no man sky and more are 8 hours or more.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Last_Lap

@gifford38 said:

@last_lap: well if fable goes to woke or just not what a fable game should then yes. Same reason I didn't buy spiderman2 at launch. Waiting to go on sale. If Indiana is a bad uncharted game yeah I might complain. He'll Hellblade I will give it try like I always do. Starfield I got to level 30 and just stopped.

How can you say Sony abandoned psvr2 in a year? What do you mean. Nothing indicates this yet. Its not even been a year yet for psvr2. Switchback 2 is a sequel to rush for blood. Full game. Psvr2 games are the right length. Games like gt7,horizon,starwars,res8 and 4, no man sky and more are 8 hours or more.

I would never play Hellblade 2 because i'm not interested in getting emotional/sad over a video game when all I want is fun, but you should love it as it fits into the criteria you like.

Can you name 1 game from Sony's first party devs that is currently in production for the PSVR2? i'm not saying there isn't any I genuinely don't know. But if there is none then yeah Sony has abandoned it a year in, same as the first PSVR.

See that's the part you seem to be missing in my comments, so I will spell it out in caps to see if you can understand it. SONY ARE NOT SUPPORTING PSVR2 WITH FIRST PARTY GAMES. You can't make a gaming device and not make any games for it and let others do it for you, third party is support, the main is first party.

And the games you mentioned are either third party games or VR modes put into existing games.

I know i'm going to regret this question but, what do you mean by Fable going too woke, what did the last trailer show that made it woke?

Alondrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Alondrix
Member since 2010 • 38 Posts

@ratchetclank92 said:

I’m surprised to see cyber punk on there, I haven’t heard anything but negative reviews since it came out.

CP had a lot of bad reviews at launch. That's no longer true, especially with the expansion. Check the Steam reviews, if nothing else.

Xavigaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Xavigaming
Member since 2023 • 14 Posts

GameSpot is based.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:

Hopefully Indiana is a LOT better than Uncharted. Hoping it's as good as Tomb Raider, if not better.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#83 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58434 Posts

Pretty good list, of the games that I played at least.

I'll need to give Octopatch Traveler 2 a try. I've recently hooked up my gamepad and I'm really enjoying using it to go back through my backlog of older games that are more controller-friendly (like Hades, some of the Telltale games, etc.). It's a different approach to gaming from a more tangible point and it is keeping things somewhat fresh in a sense.

Plus, you know me, I'm always looking out for a JRPG I can like despite my history of disliking essentially all of them

@Pedro said:

I didn't know there was a Hitman update released this year.

Yeah I went back on a whim a few months ago to play some Hitman because it's one of my favorite game series, and I was very surprised to see that they updated the game significantly. Felt like a very low-key release as I don't think I even saw it announced on Steam; usually they show the most recent game updates announced in my feed.

I didn't try it out, but it seems like they put a lot of work into it. IOI deserves a lot of credit for supporting their games after release, especially given the fact that they're finite singleplayer games and frankly there isn't much financial incentive to keep the game updated week after week with special missions and stuff like that.

It's nice to see 😀

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#84  Edited By pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9412 Posts

Looks like a decent list. Of those I only played BG3, Zelda ToK, and Mario Wonder.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Gifford38

@kvallyx: last time I checked uncharted scored great every game. Tomb raider was great on ps1 and ps2. Beat all of them. I Also beat every uncharted game. So don't knock uncharted.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:

@kvallyx: last time I checked uncharted scored great every game. Tomb raider was great on ps1 and ps2. Beat all of them. I Also beat every uncharted game. So don't knock uncharted.

I guess I didn’t realize Tomb Raider was on PS. I have played them on PC, Sega and Xbox since the game debuted.

Uncharted is a fun game. Just not as fun as Tomb Raider.