WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#101 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9580 Posts

I mean... it doesn't look all that great to me and I'm definitely not seeing anything close to a 10/10, but like I said before, I guess I'm missing something. I might get around to playing it eventually, but this has paid reviews written all over it. Then again, that would be a LOT of people to pay.. lol.

Man I don't know.. sometimes the industry churns out a game that exceeds expectations (mine) and I just sit there shaking my head. It doesn't matter what I think (or anyone else that hasn't played the game yet) though.

Perhaps I'll play the game one day, but it certainly isn't something I'm pushing to get to. I still haven't played Returnal and it looks far more entertaining to me. I might pick this one up in a bargain bin next month.. lol.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11803 Posts

How cows feel about Deathloop is how they truly feel about Returnal which is why that game flopped in sales. Cows only pretended to care for Returnal because it was a full exclusive.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23949 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Currently has mixed reviews on Steam. That's from verified players who have no reason to hate on the game for being owned by Microsoft like the broke butthurt lemmings around here have tried to convince themselves the hate is coming from. Explain that one TC.

Just face it. The game looks boring and bad. It will be forgotten in a week. It will bomb in sales and never get a sequel. Any journalist who gave it a 10 should be barred from ever reviewing video games again.

Did you check up the reviews on Steam?

It is pretty clear why they are upset. And it doesnt have much to do with the quality of the game itself

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8444 Posts

Don't feel so bad when the only people hating on the game are Playstation fans. They have incredibly low standards.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

Wait is this game actually good?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

I'm wondering how it will be in the sales charts. Can't do any worse than physconaults.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

I'm not the biggest fan of first person perspective games (I enjoyed Back 4 Blood, Left 4 Dead) but might give it a go once it is cheaper.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#108 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9556 Posts

What's ironic about this? People on this forum hate on any game lmao. I see so much hate on this board for great games, let's pick some from Sony for example: Returnal, God of War etc. Could construct a list from MS as well. I think most of the games people trash on deserve mostly praise, and their ratings are reviews are a reflection of it.

Try not taking any of it seriously.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#109 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61519 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:

You know, it surprises me that they didn't learn from the whole scandal with Capcom and Resident Evil Village. It's almost like these companies don't pay attention to big gaming news.

Big-wigs make the stupidest decisions so many times. Arkane removed Denuvo from Dishonored 2 due to issues, yet reinstated the software for Deathloop. I'm not saying it's all down to Denuvo, as I believe DF have been testing the issues.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#110 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

I mean... it doesn't look all that great to me and I'm definitely not seeing anything close to a 10/10, but like I said before, I guess I'm missing something. I might get around to playing it eventually, but this has paid reviews written all over it. Then again, that would be a LOT of people to pay.. lol.

Man I don't know.. sometimes the industry churns out a game that exceeds expectations (mine) and I just sit there shaking my head. It doesn't matter what I think (or anyone else that hasn't played the game yet) though.

Perhaps I'll play the game one day, but it certainly isn't something I'm pushing to get to. I still haven't played Returnal and it looks far more entertaining to me. I might pick this one up in a bargain bin next month.. lol.

It doesn't look great nor does it play great, in fact there's more people playing Tales of Arise which is a "7/10" game in terms of GS craptastic woke reviewers.

I will give Arkane credit though it plays better than Prey and Dishonored 1.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#111 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9580 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

It doesn't look great nor does it play great, in fact there's more people playing Tales of Arise which is a "7/10" game in terms of GS craptastic woke reviewers.

I will give Arkane credit though it plays better than Prey and Dishonored 1.

I am one of those people playing Tales of Arise. I played through the demo and loved it. About to start into the main game right after I post this.. lol.

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 951 Posts

Who's hating on it? I dont see anyone hating on the game. I dont see much hype for the game but not hype doesnt mean hate

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39388 Posts

Been checking some invasions from a guy i follow on twitch. Looked pretty mediocre compared to Fromsoft invasions.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

“New things and quite unique”

…Mkay

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#115 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19634 Posts

@Mozelleple112: Majora's Mask was known for its time loop concept. It was the benchmark for time loop games. Deathloop drew comparisons to Majora's Mask.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

I can't believe how bitter the cows are about a MS game scoring a 10.

At the same time they're pretending they aren't mad about all the Uncharted game going to the PC.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

If the PC version is borked, I'm wondering if I should just get the PS5 version instead

The PS5 version is smooth sailing after initial update. I'm playing in performance mode but it's a funny game. Not bad for $49.99

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8495 Posts
@NoodleFighter said:

How cows feel about Deathloop is how they truly feel about Returnal which is why that game flopped in sales. Cows only pretended to care for Returnal because it was a full exclusive.

This. Cows don't like or hate games because of how good/bad they are. They like them is it's made by Sony or hate it if it's by their competitor or even multiplat but if it somehow overshadow their precious exclusive then they will hate it.