Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@ronvalencia said:

Actually, Pitcairn GPU has 228 mm2, without GCN 1.1 changes, hence it's slightly larger than 228 and the use of ~ symbol which stands for "approximately equal" in Algebra symbols.

Sony has been consistent with GPU chip area range since PS3.

212mm2 is from Techpowerup's estimate. I use ~ symbol "approximately equal" in Algebra symbols.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/171375-reverse-engineered-ps4-apu-reveals-the-consoles-real-cpu-and-gpu-specs

Pitcairn GPU core is a 228 mm sq part

Try again.

SHUT THE **** UP and stop tagging me.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17853 Posts

Well things are certainly looking good for them at the moment. They have built a very nice console by the looks of things. Powerful, dev friendly, plenty of potential for games to grow into it as time goes on. strong BC, strong platform in general.

The 2 biggest issues for me are the custom SSD (vita memory card all over again....it's a sting and seems completely unnecessary) and its a bit....well.....boring. its an xbox 4.0. the lack of even adding flappy paddle buttons to the controller as standard is disappointing. but then the PS4 was basically just a PS...well...4.0 and that went down very well so most will probably be very happy with that.

sony have also fuzzed the PS5 talk a bit. It wasn't that effective at building hype. now is the time to get bad news out of the way though.

but MS can't rest. the talk can change very very quickly. if Sony undercut them enough and/or if they have a PS5 exclusive that clearly demonstrates the benefits of the new console over current gen systems AND it gets people excited then MS could find themselves on the back foot again. MSs comments (is it a commitment?) to no exclusives for the XsX for a couple of years could hurt them.

at the end of the day software sells hardware, not specs and (as this gen has demonstrated) not services. the industry contains a litany of examples where less powerful hardware has outsold everything due to games. it has basically no examples where a system won because of it's hardware alone.

it's going to be an interesting year :).

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7248 Posts

@Pedro said:

I agree that Xbox has to match the price of the PS5. It should not be greater than the PS5 otherwise they would lose all of the positive momentum gained. They should also match the PS5 price on first reveal, not on a price adjustment after being more expensive than the PS5.

With that said, I hope Xbox focus on game diversity. I don't want them to become like Sony's first party games which are just one note at the moment. Fortunately, it looks like they are catering for gamers across the board which is going to be a hit for some and a miss for others depending on the game. Just don't give me just third person shooters.

Lastly, its good to hear that they are planning on pacing the release of games. This is key for subscription services like Gamepass and for their platform in general. Gamers like and want something to look forward to on a consistent basis.

As much as I love single player games I do want games like warhawk or motorstorm. yes i want my god of war 2 and ghost and horizon last of us 2 but I want a little more. I mean we do have dreams and alot of jrp games. just the big ones you hear about are all the same. its great sony has new ips to make sequals.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7248 Posts
@nepu7supastar7 said:

@i_p_daily:

"You're quick to slam MS games, so tell me what Sony games do you think are great???"

- I wasn't slamming MS in general. I was just saying that they've let me down too many times this gen that I've pretty much lost faith in them. I've got a very diverse pallet for games so I need more than just a racing game to keep me happy. On Sony's side, I loved pretty much everything they've been releasing. God of War, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Last of Us, Uncharted and even Days Gone was still pretty good.

Sony has more focus on single player games and that's what I mostly play. I hate online mp.

same here but i want warhawk and motorstorm back.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10633 Posts

@i_p_daily:

Name a single generation that the Xbox exclusive line-up matches or beats the ps5 exclusive line up? I'll wait..

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23719 Posts

Saw this ad at the page bottom, said sure why not.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Name a single generation that the Xbox exclusive line-up matches or beats the ps5 exclusive line up? I'll wait..

So what's the PS5's exclusive line-up?

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

PS5 and XSX are not completely different.

Sorry to break it to you, but yes they are.

You can't even compare the I/O implementations of the 2 systems with one another because they are designed completely different.

I'll break down a few things for you here..................................

PS5 has a 12 channel memory interface with 6 levels of priority

XSX has a 3 channel interface with 2 levels of priority

PS4 has all 16GB of ram available for full system usage

XSX has a split memory setup with 10GB of high speed ram for games and 6GB of slower speed ram split between OS and 3D Sound which will further increase bottlenecks.

PS5 also has dedicated hardware-based decompression to reduce CPU overhead.

Mark Cerny has created a next gen system architecture that crushes all conventional bottlenecks associated with that of current gen hardware.

MS has created a very powerful high end PC like system that still revolves around current generation hardware design.

Just a few confirmed features of PS5 that Series X CAN NOT DO.

-Boots in a second

-No load screens

-Ultra high-speed streaming

-De-duplicate game data

-No long patch installs

Cerny also confirms the PlayStation 5's SSD improves how patches are installed on the storage. The system no longer needs to create a new file every time a patch is installed. This was previously necessary because the patch would add new seeks, and thus compound the data usage even further.

But as we said above, there's no seeks on the SSD.

"This means no installs as you know them today."

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/71340/understanding-the-ps5s-ssd-deep-dive-into-next-gen-storage-tech/index.html

Modern games mitigate read speed limitations by segregating pieces of a game into data chunks that use tons of duplicated assets and lead to big file sizes. Now with the 5GB/sec throughput for data processing, developers don't have to worry about replicating assets.

Cerny designed new software systems on an architectural level which required him to reconfigure the base systems that communicate with game code.

Further Explained...

The SoC also has a DMA (direct memory access) controller that allows devs to designate where data goes to the SSD. It's a means of further reducing data-streaming bottlenecks.

The I/O complex further houses two co-processors that help direct that data traffic. One co-processor is focused on SSD input-output that's specifically designed to bypass file read bottlenecks. The other handles memory mapping. The SRAM, or static RAM, which grants faster access to cached memory.

Finally there's a block dedicated to coherency engines which work directly with the GPU to optimize caching. The engines communicate with the GPU, which "scrubbers" that clean up cached data on the GPU itself to improve efficiency and ensure the cache isn't filled with redundant data.

And on the other hand...

The Xbox Series X is basically a PC

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2019/12/13/21020149/xbox-series-x-pc-specs-analysis

.....................................................................FIN/

In closing, these systems were in no why designed the same way.

Comparing these systems as if all components are the same except for the GPU and CPU will get you no where in real world results and actual performance between the 2 systems.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ronvalencia

@osan0:

PS4 has game console power from Nov 2013 to Nov 2017.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17853 Posts

@ronvalencia: true but they didn't win because of that on its own.

a combination of having an edge in power, the complete deck of games (full 3rd party support and their own exclusives) and being cheaper at launch, combined with a very clear marketing campaign and MS and nintendo crapping the bed at their launches basically give sony the win.

if the PS4 was more expensive or MS/nintendo didnt make critical mistakes....who knows.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ronvalencia

@osan0: Agreed.

XSX's better multi-plats have restored Xbox 360 like position for MS.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7267 Posts

WIth the first party support MS put out ps4 would have won either way. Comparing the two 1st party outputs is a bit embarrassing at this point.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

That will change nothing the xbox one X already did that.

But the series X is not a 360 or close.

It doesn't have exclusives that you can find only there.

It doesn't have 1 year head start advantage.

It will not be $100 to $200 cheaper than then PS5.

So it hasn't restore 360 like status per say unless you are only talking about multiplatforms superiority,outside of that it will be nothing like the 360.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#64  Edited By Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70032 Posts

Who would thought MS would be able to announce and show of a console that would cause this much sleepless nights to the hardcore Sony fannies?

dzimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#65 dzimm
Member since 2006 • 6615 Posts

What do you expect Phil Spencer to say? "Boy, Sony really ate our lunch with their PS5 reveal. We have no answer. We lost the next gen console war before it even began."?

Right. Of course he's not going to say anything other than how excited and confident he is about the next Xbauks.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 BoxRekt

@dzimm said:

What do you expect Phil Spencer to say? "Boy, Sony really ate our lunch with their PS5 reveal. We have no answer. We lost the next gen console war before it even began."?

Right. Of course he's not going to say anything other than how excited and confident he is about the next Xbauks.

Now that you mention it, I've lost count of how many "Best xbox lineup in history" quotes I've heard from Phil Spencer after going on to offer the weakest libraries and worst games in Xbox One's lifetime.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

I am a cow and I am feeling better about XSX than PS5

PS5 reveal really killed my hype for it.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8501 Posts

Shut up and tell me when's AoE 4 is coming out?

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@2mrw said:

It was a developers conference...meant for, that right "developers". Don't let it ruin the hype.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26649 Posts

They just need to stop focusing solely on Gears and Halo. They are tired franchises that could be forgotten about for a while, or need mega refreshes. Forza is okay, because it's actually good.

Hellblade 2 is a good start, as long as it doesn't have shallow combat and tediously boring puzzles.

avenger85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 avenger85
Member since 2015 • 304 Posts

They are going into next gen on a high note.

Set a decent price point and announce a couple more games and it be tougher to beat

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro  Online

@fastnslowww said:

It was a developers conference...meant for, that right "developers". Don't let it ruin the hype.

The meant for the developers is a farce.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@nepu7supastar7 said:

@i_p_daily:

"You're quick to slam MS games, so tell me what Sony games do you think are great???"

- I wasn't slamming MS in general. I was just saying that they've let me down too many times this gen that I've pretty much lost faith in them. I've got a very diverse pallet for games so I need more than just a racing game to keep me happy. On Sony's side, I loved pretty much everything they've been releasing. God of War, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, Last of Us, Uncharted and even Days Gone was still pretty good.

Sony has more focus on single player games and that's what I mostly play. I hate online mp.

We're talking about first party, so no need to bring third party into it like P5.

You say you have a "divers pallet" and go on to mention ALL third person action/adventure games LOL, you just killed your own argument.

Again you say you have a "diverse pallet" and yet don't like MP only SP, again killing your own argument.

So we've established you need more than a racing game, you need several SP action/adventure third person games, the exact opposite of diverse.

Like i said why don't you people wait and see what MS announce for next gen before you judge them, and also wait and see what games Sony announce before you praise them.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@NoodleFighter said:

He needs to make sure that Xbox Series X gets a decent exclusive games lineup. Outside of Hellblade 2 there isn't much I'm seeing that can go toe to toe with whatever Sony can produce.

That he does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@tormentos said:

@i_p_daily said:

What line up of games has MS showcased for the SeX???

Sales & scores mean nothing to me, just because they mean the world to you, don't project your shit onto me.

Hellblade 2 (aka the game that you people downplayed when it was on sony side)

Halo infinite which you people claim was created with the series X in mind.lol

Yeah sales and score DO matter to you which is why you held for dear life to Forza which is basically the only decent game that hasn't gone into the trash this gen for MS.

The fact that you downplay them in nothing change that,we know how things work here,just like you claim you don't care about power,but on all thread you are bringing the graphics gap between both machines so yeah you CARE..😂

When talking games scores matter and they are what make Forza what it is,if by any chance Forza would have score 60 over the years you would not be even talking about it or hyping it.

@i_p_daily said:

Oh I get it, but I don't play on PC, so as long as I have access to these games i'm happy, when/if that changes you will hear me that's for sure.

Also tormy you're the one who cares about exclusives, do you remember the thread where PS NOW was announced for PC, and you lost your shit over it.

Your excuses where that they were still exclusives because PC gamers where playing from PS4 servers and the like LOL. I even remember a mod coming into the thread stating that if a game is playable on more than one platform its not exclusive, and you continued to ignore the mod and rage hard.

Its you who doesn't get it tormy. If you keep this crying up i'm going to ask Kleenex if they will release a PS5 edition tissue box with 9.2 tissues in it LMFAO.

No one loss it,you can own xbox games on PC they are yours,if PS Now shoot down next month you have no PS game on PC,unless the game is release properly for windows is not a multiplatform that was my point.

But have a nice time waiting for those games to hit PC,i know xbox games are day 1 on PC and with free online play by the way.

See you care about power,just like you care about scores and sales..lol

Next time you quote me, quote only me so I don't have to delete all the other bullshit like how that IGN shit won't delete, otherwise i'm not going to respond to your dumbarse.

Yes you argued that because it was on PS NOW and was using a PS4, and therefor it was still exclusive to the PS4, and a mod cam in and said it was no longer an exclusive, you know it and more importantly I know it.

As for going into the trash, well by your own god & saviour Metashitic Halo & Gears still rate highly, so hardly trash, I love using people's logic against them.

I don't care about power, I don't care about scores, and I sure as shit don't care about sales. All that shit is all YOU.

I will however use them against people (like yourself) who do, and are too stupid to know that I am, but, but you do care, you make this too easy tormy LMFAO.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

looks like Sony will be 3rd place again next gen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

Name the PS5 exclusive line up first, i'll wait.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@tormentos: You sure are upset about having inferior hardware. I’ve never seen someone so desperate to damage control as much as you and Box.

Tell me more about how the PS5 was gonna be more powerful. Afterglow, you made many post claiming it. What happened? Now of course, power doesn’t matter. Probably because the PS5 is weak lol.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#80 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@i_p_daily:

"You say you have a "divers pallet" and go on to mention ALL third person action/adventure games LOL, you just killed your own argument."

- Yeah, I don't need to hear that from the likes of you. lolz You lost that argument the moment you admitted that you can't even appreciate a game like Halo, let alone the Sony line-up. That's as narrow-minded as it gets! I love sp but that's not limited to 3rd person action. And no, Persona 5 IS still an exclusive. The Switch only has spinoffs.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

@tormentos: You sure are upset about having inferior hardware. I’ve never seen someone so desperate to damage control as much as you and Box.

Tell me more about how the PS5 was gonna be more powerful. Afterglow, you made many post claiming it. What happened? Now of course, power doesn’t matter. Probably because the PS5 is weak lol.

Games will look better on the PS5.....due to the simplistic and smarter artecture design and overall dev friendly hardware, devs will get more out of the PS5 over the XSX. PS5 has advantages...don't overlook them. Hell the Xbox 360 had a better GPU than the PS3....but Killzone 2 looked far better than anything the 360 could come up with. FACT!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#82  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61522 Posts

@fastnslowww said:

Games will look better on the PS5.....due to the simplistic artecture design and overall dev friendly hardware, devs will get more out of the PS5 over the XSX. PS5 has advantages...don't overlook them. Hell the Xbox 360 had a better GPU than the PS3....but Killzone 2 looked far better than anything the 360 could come up with. FACT!

Can you post anything that ratifies your statement?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@zaryia said:

looks like Sony will be 3rd place again next gen.

That was MS place the PS3 beat the 360 at the end..lol

But is nice you care about consoles so what xbox would you be getting the Series X or the xbox one S.

@BlackShirt20 said:

Were did i say the PS5 would be more powerful.🤣

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#84 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

This videos and interviews are for the most part ... incredibly pointles ... i mean, what he is supposed to say? "The PS5 is going to kick our butts and now i realize we made dumb choice after dumb choice ?"

Of course he (and every executive for that matter) is going to say that he is very proud of their product, and how the team truly pull it off, etc, etc.

All this talk will not matter until we finally see the end results from both machines.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

Of course he'd feel better after the PS5 reveal... the XsX is a superior piece of hardware.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

@fastnslowww said:
@2mrw said:

Then why did Sony made us listen to it?

Very poor decision

I know I am going to get it anyway but that hype and excitement are really gone for me, curse you SOny.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@ronvalencia said:

The Xbox Series X is basically a PC

So I just need my PC and not the X series you say...……..cool I like to save money.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#88 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

The party is over, Sony.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

That will change nothing the xbox one X already did that.

But the series X is not a 360 or close.

It doesn't have exclusives that you can find only there.

It doesn't have 1 year head start advantage.

It will not be $100 to $200 cheaper than then PS5.

So it hasn't restore 360 like status per say unless you are only talking about multiplatforms superiority,outside of that it will be nothing like the 360.

1. In general, Xbox 360 has better multi-plats when compared to PS3.

2. Xbox hardware is for markets with significant game console market share. MS sells a variety of computing hardware SKUs with different market segment targets.

Xbox and Surface SKUs are Microsoft managed devices while 3rd party Windows PCs are mostly end-user managed devices.

Microsoft's OEM driver updates are superior to retail HP OEM driver updates.

From the retail side, HP mobile devices have inferior OEM driver support when compared to MS. Dell's G series laptop driver updates seem okay.

I'm still waiting for HP OEM driver updates for my Ryzen mobile 2-in-1 tablet/laptop. I self maintain my Ryzen mobile 2-in-1 laptop/tablet with driver updates from the original IP holders which I don't do for my MS Surface Pro 5 (2-in-1) laptop/tablet.

I hate HP retail OEM support! My HP AMD mobile driver is stuck in Jun 2018 and it's broken with BSOD Chrome. A normal user would have thrown AMD laptops.

Dell and MS are on my next 2-in-1 tablet/laptop purchase listing. HP is blacklisted again.

I do recommend game consoles for "normal" users.

Corporate laptops for normal users are maintained by corporate IT. Many normal users don't give a damn about IT issues or workarounds.

3. XSX and PC shares "DirectX12 Ultimate" API, hence there are game exclusives for Microsoft platforms.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ronvalencia

@boxrekt said:
@ronvalencia said:

Sorry to break it to you, but yes they are.

You can't even compare the I/O implementations of the 2 systems with one another because they are designed completely different.

I'll break down a few things for you here..................................

PS5 has a 12 channel memory interface with 6 levels of priority

XSX has a 3 channel interface with 2 levels of priority

PS4 has all 16GB of ram available for full system usage

XSX has a split memory setup with 10GB of high speed ram for games and 6GB of slower speed ram split between OS and 3D Sound which will further increase bottlenecks.

Scenario 1

For XSX GPU memory bandwidth

1st slice, 28 GB/s x 6 = 168 GB/s potential

2nd slice, 28 GB/s x 6 = 168 GB/s potential

3rd slice, 56 GB/s x 4 = 224‬ GB/s potential

IF CPU consumes 50 GB/s from 1st slice i.e. 168 - 50 = 118 then the total GPU bandwdith is 510‬ GB/s

----

For PS5 GPU memory bandwidth

448 - 50 = 398‬ GB/s

-----

XSX GPU has 28% memory bandwidth advantage.

PS5 GPU takes slightly more than half a penalty hit (ie. 4.5%) like RX 5600 OC 36 CU (336GB/s) vs RX 5700 36 CU (448 GB/s)= 8% performance hit.

XSX vs PS5 GPU performance gap is about 23% to 24.5%

Not factoring TFLOPS scaling issues with gimp GPU memory bandwidth.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 ronvalencia

@fastnslowww said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Games will look better on the PS5.....due to the simplistic and smarter artecture design and overall dev friendly hardware, devs will get more out of the PS5 over the XSX. PS5 has advantages...don't overlook them. Hell the Xbox 360 had a better GPU than the PS3....but Killzone 2 looked far better than anything the 360 could come up with. FACT!

What's special about Killzone 2's near monochrome graphics?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#92 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@fastnslowww: Nonsense. It was announced on Sonys blog, which is specifically aimed at fans. Cerny spoke directly to "fans" about their excitement and spoke about how he might ask for "photos of your ears".

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By BoxRekt

@lundy86_4 said:
@fastnslowww said:

Games will look better on the PS5.....due to the simplistic artecture design and overall dev friendly hardware, devs will get more out of the PS5 over the XSX. PS5 has advantages...don't overlook them. Hell the Xbox 360 had a better GPU than the PS3....but Killzone 2 looked far better than anything the 360 could come up with. FACT!

Can you post anything that ratifies your statement?

Anything? Sure...

Here's how 1st half 2019 games looked between Sony and MS

(Worlds more powerful console) 6 Tflop Xbox one X

vs

4.2 Tflop PS4 Pro

🤷‍♂️ There you go

Track record says Sony devs do more with less 4.2 >>> 6

Avatar image for deactivated-603db33572396
deactivated-603db33572396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-603db33572396
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts

crackdown was fun. i give it 3.4 warhawks out of 5

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Pedro  Online

@boxrekt:

Loading Video...

Nice try though.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#96 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61522 Posts

@boxrekt: Yeah, that doesn't prove that PS5 will have the better looking games.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@zaryia: Sony will probably continue to win best graphic awards every year.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@Pedro: Honestly Gears of War 5 looked great but God of War looked better.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts
@Pedro said:

@boxrekt:

Loading Video...

Nice try though.

Lol, looks like you rekt him (which isn't hard, to be fair).

I wouldn't waste my time with him anyway... you can only imagine how him and his fellow bovines are feeling after the PS5 reveal. They're coming to terms with the fact that they'll have an inferior console all gen. LOL.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Pedro  Online

@r-gamer said:

@Pedro: Honestly Gears of War 5 looked great but God of War looked better.

They are on the same level of fidelity as far as I am concern but the person I was responding to was referencing last year.