sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#151 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9831 Posts

@hardwenzen: You’re no more of a Cow than I am …. I don’t play games on a ps5 either. Sony has screwed you over again, and you should just be thankful to MS that you have something to play on your PC.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39388 Posts

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: You’re no more of a Cow than I am …. I don’t play games on a ps5 either. Sony has screwed you over again, and you should just be thankful to MS that you have something to play on your PC.

I don't want to believe that little leg is a thing, and its not you who will make me believe that its real.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#153 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13049 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

I don't want to believe that little leg is a thing, and its not you who will make me believe that its real.

That little leg is bigger than your weiner.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7246 Posts

@kvallyx said:

So in the past 12 months, Sony has released:

$199.00 DS Edge Controller

$449.00 Digital PS5

$499.00 Standard PS5

$29.99 PS5 vertical stand

$199.00 PSP

$549.00 PSVR2

And zero first party games for our PS5. LET'S FUCKING GO!

there are plenty of first party titles for those who buy a ps5 for the first time. heck they will get lost of which to play first.

psvr2 gave me over 50 titles to choose from in 2023.

heck Im having more fun playing mini golf in vr than starfield.

nevermind res8 in vr in 2023.

the only thing I can see not worth is vertical stand for 30.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Gifford38
@Pedro said:
@gifford38 said:

xbox just started releasing games after 3 years of halo and forza.

please xbox is in third for a reason. 360 was xbox console sold just as much as ps3.

it took xbox billions to get were they are today. now xbox is in the red with gamepass.

micrsoft is lucking it has windows for pc to make that money back.

ps5 only has tv lmao. how many ps5 exclusive games have you played sense it launched? more than xbox and you know it.

All of that damage control because Sony lacks first-party titles for the year.😂

thought first party wasn't everything. xbox fans excuse for years before games started to flow in.

heck ps5 had bg3 and ff16 before xbox. so ps5 players had plenty to play in 2023 on top of vr games.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Gifford38
@kvallyx said:
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

Xbox > PS. Just saying. Xbox has GAMES GAMES GAMES. PS has TV TV TV. Good thing Lyin' Jim Ryan is fired.

xbox just started releasing games after 3 years of halo and forza.

please xbox is in third for a reason. 360 was xbox console sold just as much as ps3.

it took xbox billions to get were they are today. now xbox is in the red with gamepass.

micrsoft is lucking it has windows for pc to make that money back.

ps5 only has tv lmao. how many ps5 exclusive games have you played sense it launched? more than xbox and you know it.

And PS5 is second for a reason. But not sure what Xbox has to do with PS having no first party games for the past 12 months for our PS5.

so psvr2 does not count or horizon call of the mountain and spiderman2.

heck bg3 and ff16 are not on xbox yet which gave ps5 owners plenty to play in 2023.

between third exclusives and vr exclusives.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

Don’t believe me. Take a look at Sony’s blog…they don’t care about gamers any more.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

Is it me or does the disc one look out of proportion.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 hardwenzen

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

Don’t believe me. Take a look at Sony’s blog…they don’t care about gamers any more.

Noway.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Gifford38

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

so funny gamers bitch about the ps5 stand now they removed it and the bitch some more.

no one liked how the stand looked in horizontal. saying it kept slipping off the stand in so they changed that. my ps5 kept sliding off the stand on my entertainment center. heck everyone complained about using a fing screw driver. omg a screw driver im a man in 2023 I don't touch tools.

was forced to get a small table on the side to make it vertical.

I don't think gamers can be happy anymore.

GAMERS BECAME BITCHES. but no one notices the design are subject to change without notice.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By hardwenzen
@gifford38 said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

so funny gamers bitch about the ps5 stand now they removed it and the bitch some more.

no one liked how the stand looked in horizontal. saying it kept slipping off the stand in so they changed that. my ps5 kept sliding off the stand on my entertainment center. heck everyone complained about using a fing screw driver. omg a screw driver im a man in 2023 I don't touch tools.

was forced to get a small table on the side to make it vertical.

I don't think gamers can be happy anymore.

GAMERS BECAME BITCHES. but no one notices the design are subject to change without notice.

That little leg is pathetic. I am a massive cow, and i am ashamed of being associated with that pathetic little leg, dude. This is the most bitch made leg i have ever seen in over 20 years. Its disgusting.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#162 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3091 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: Thanks, man. And I totally agree with you. I've been walking an hour every night since May. Just finished the Harry Potter books, and now I'm onto Stephen King. I walk my neighborhood, which is basically in the woods. So instead of daydreaming about riding a hippogryph, now I'm going "was that werewolf? I'm pretty sure that was werewolf." 😜 I've also been trying to eat better, but I that's a work in progress. Still, I've lost about twenty pounds. My next step is to break out my adjustable dumbbells. Keeping motivation up is pretty hard, so I try to make everything a routine. It seems to be easier to keep the ball rolling if I do that. I've also discovered psilocybin, and I can't tell you how much that has helped. I've been working on a board game, and am just about to go to Kickstarter. Hopefully it works. Anywho, thanks for the suggestions 👍

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 KvallyX

@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

And PS5 is second for a reason. But not sure what Xbox has to do with PS having no first party games for the past 12 months for our PS5.

so psvr2 does not count or horizon call of the mountain and spiderman2.

heck bg3 and ff16 are not on xbox yet which gave ps5 owners plenty to play in 2023.

between third exclusives and vr exclusives.

No, PSVR2 doesn't count as a game for our PS5, lol. It's a $600 add on gimmick. Spider-Man 2 isn't out yet. The last time we had a first party game for our PS5 was 12 months ago. Spider-Man will finally break that drought. But it goes back to a drought after that.

BG3 and FF16 are 3rd party games. I said first party.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By dimebag667

@arkephonic: Those are solid points.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 KvallyX
@gifford38 said:
@kvallyx said:

So in the past 12 months, Sony has released:

$199.00 DS Edge Controller

$449.00 Digital PS5

$499.00 Standard PS5

$29.99 PS5 vertical stand

$199.00 PSP

$549.00 PSVR2

And zero first party games for our PS5. LET'S FUCKING GO!

there are plenty of first party titles

There are NOT plenty of first party titles for our PS5 in the past 12 months. There are none.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16577 Posts

@dimebag667: I highly reccomend cardio exercises, because that's what tends to get your heart pumping, and boosts your aerobic fitness. Weights are great too, but I would consider them secondary. Try setting a goal, maybe running a 5k, or a 7 minute mile. Getting motivated is the hard part for sure, I'd reccomend reading up on some books on habits and other self help books. Once you have a certain rhythm going for 6 months, it becomes automatic.

Damn it, I got too serious for system wars 😭😭. I'll go back to cow bashing soon.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 sealionact

@gifford38: Of course gamers bitch. It’s bitching that stops these companies from doing what ever it takes to make millions from their customers.

It’s bitching that reversed stupid decisions like forced Kinect, always online Xbox Ones, charging for upgrades for games from ps4 to ps5 and hopefully charging more for a cheaper to produce ps5 while removing a stand that let you rest it vertically and charging 30 bucks for that privilege.

Even hardcore Cows like Wenzen are shocked by this piddly piece of cheap plastic….but you defend Sony through thick and thin.

Unbelievable.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 dimebag667

@blaznwiipspman1: I hear you, and I want to run, but I also really enjoy listening to the books, so I'm not trying to shorten that time. The path I walk is actually quite hilly, and my heart is thumping the whole time. I walk almost a 5k every night, and I've shaved off about 12 minutes since I started. My main concern with running is the repetitive stress on my joints. Plus, since I'm doing it at night, tripping or slipping on a stick would almost guarantee some injury. I baby giraffed on a wet twig the other night, and had I been jogging at a full clip, I would have eaten shit hard. Maybe someday, but I feel good where I am right now.

Ok soldier, back to the front.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Gifford38

@sealionact said:

@gifford38: Of course gamers bitch. It’s bitching that stops these companies from doing what ever it takes to make millions from their customers.

It’s bitching that reversed stupid decisions like forced Kinect, always online Xbox Ones, charging for upgrades for games from ps4 to ps5 and hopefully charging more for a cheaper to produce ps5 while removing a stand that let you rest it vertically and charging 30 bucks for that privilege.

Even hardcore Cows like Wenzen are shocked by this piddly piece of cheap plastic….but you defend Sony through thick and thin.

Unbelievable.

no I don't like the fact they are charging for stand but doesn't change the fact every gen before we had to buy the stand. not one console other than series x and ps5 comes with a stand.

heck series s does come with one.

series x one doesn't even come off.

series x really doesn't have a stand.

ps5 came with one because of the design.

how do you know its cheaper? sometimes going small cost more.

what if the factories making these are charging sony more.

new heat sinks, moher boards have new design.

we don't know why they are charging the digital one 50 bucks more.

we all assume sony is robbing everyone.

PEOPLE FORGET THEY ARE CHARGING 50 BUCKS MORE FOR SERIES S WITH BIT MORE SPACE.

SAME THING HERE 1T INSTEAD OF 800GIGS

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3740 Posts
@sealionact said:

@tjandmia: Serious question….why do you think the US has anywhere near the lowest unemployment and inflation in the world?

Because it finally has strong pro-growth leadership that understands middle-out economic policies are what grow consumer-based economies, not trickle down welfare giveaways to those at the top at the expense of everyone else.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By KvallyX
@gifford38 said:

no I don't like the fact they are charging for stand but doesn't change the fact every gen before we had to buy the stand. not one console other than series x and ps5 comes with a stand.

heck series s does come with one.

series x one doesn't even come off.

series x really doesn't have a stand.

ps5 came with one because of the design.

how do you know its cheaper? sometimes going small cost more.

what if the factories making these are charging sony more.

new heat sinks, moher boards have new design.

we don't know why they are charging the digital one 50 bucks more.

we all assume sony is robbing everyone.

PEOPLE FORGET THEY ARE CHARGING 50 BUCKS MORE FOR SERIES S WITH BIT MORE SPACE.

SAME THING HERE 1T INSTEAD OF 800GIGS

Wii came with a stand. The Series X stand does come off. Takes like 2 seconds.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#172 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@daredevils2k: Game Pass, stupid.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By sealionact

@gifford38: Lol…what are you waffling on about? 50 bucks more for a series s? What?

Series S is not a redesign, and offers 640gb more storage, as opposed to 200 more on the slim (less when taking the OS on board).

Sony launches a redesigned ps5 and use a piddly piece of see through plastic to hold it up one way, and charges 30 bucks to stand it up the way that most people do. That’s dog awful design.

Ps5 slim digital is the first mid gen console EVER to launch more expensive than the original. That goes all the way back to ps1.

You keep defending those choices all you want, they’re still there. If enough gamers “keep bitching about it” they may not be.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 sealionact

@tjandmia: No…you misunderstood. The US has nowhere near the lowest levels of either in the world. My question was what makes you think it does?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#175 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

Imagine paying $50 more for 125GB of space.😂

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 913 Posts

Woah look at the defense for this crappy thing

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7266 Posts

What has got me is you have to pay for a stand to put the system vertically.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Pedro

@robert_sparkes said:

What has got me is you have to pay for a stand to put the system vertically.

So, if you want the same options as the current digital you will pay $480.😬

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1007 Posts

@robert_sparkes:

Listen up pansy. Sony didn't become great by creating crap like game pass. They became great by creating amazing games and getting us to pay for them. You pay for that 30 dollar horizontal stand and tip the cashier so we can have a company that still produces actual video games.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2467 Posts

With every game taking up about a hundred gigabytes, it should have two M.2 slots.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Pedro

@eni232 said:

@robert_sparkes:

Listen up pansy. Sony didn't become great by creating crap like game pass. They became great by creating amazing games and getting us to pay for them. You pay for that 30 dollar horizontal stand and tip the cashier so we can have a company that still produces actual video games.

Not sure why you need to call him pansy. I know you are desperate but that desperate...😂 It must be frustrating that you haven't received these amazing games in a long time.🤭

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By ENI232
Member since 2020 • 1007 Posts

@Pedro:

How old are you Pedro?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44355 Posts

Would probably be more questioning of the age of the person who called someone a “pansy” myself. 😅

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11803 Posts
@Pedro said:

Imagine paying $50 more for 125GB of space.😂

Especially when Gen 4 SSDs have gone down in price dramatically since 2020. Sony is the Apple of gaming.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3043 Posts

Buy it or dont 🤷

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Pedro

@eni232: A question you should be asking yourself judging from your last comment.🤷‍♂️

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

I said earlier in this thread that I was considering getting a PS5 Slim Digital. But now I've taken the time to think about it, it doesn't sound like a great deal.

£389 for the digital edition... Okay, but this will be over THREE YEARS in the to the gen when this thing releases.

How much is the PS5 add-on Blu Ray drive in the UK? £100. 100 fucking pounds :-O... WTF? You can buy some of the highest end Blu Ray rewriters for that price on the PC. And I highly doubt this drive will be of that quality.

Then I have to pay £25 for the stand.

£70 per game.

Sony JUST raised the price of all the online services. So £60 for the basic service.

This sounds like fucking joke. Xbox is like, buy a Series S and Gamepass Ultimate and you're good to go. Some how, this is bad because... Concerned cows. But wtf is Sony doing three years into the gen with these costs. Saying you're going to buy a PS5 just to play a few of their exclusives is a very expensive endeavour.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45320 Posts
@HalcyonScarlet said:

I said earlier in this thread that I was considering getting a PS5 Slim Digital. But now I've taken the time to think about it, it doesn't sound like a great deal.

£389 for the digital edition... Okay, but this will be over THREE YEARS in the to the gen when this thing releases.

How much is the PS5 add-on Blu Ray drive in the UK? £100. 100 fucking pounds :-O... WTF? You can buy some of the highest end Blu Ray rewriters for that price on the PC. And I highly doubt this drive will be of that quality.

£70 per game.

Sony JUST raised the price of all the online services. So £60 for the basic service.

This sounds like fucking joke. Xbox is like, buy a Series S and Gamepass Ultimate and you're good to go. Some how, this is bad because... Concerned cows. But wtf is Sony doing three years into the gen with these costs. Saying you're going to buy a PS5 just to play a few of their exclusives is a very expensive endeavour.

Uh… Xbox just raised the price of GamePass, and they also added a new Series S SKU which bumped the storage and raised the price.

Oh, and I thought the PS5 drive is a 4K drive, not blu ray lol.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 sealionact

@SolidGame_basic: Mould these decisions anyway you like with comparisons, this isn’t a good look for Sony.

Yes, Series S has a storage bump but it gains 500gb for the same amount of money Ps5 went up by for an extra 125gb. Also, that series S isn’t a refresh - you’re only paying for more storage.

Sony (and Xbox for that matter) have always redesigned and improved consoles mid gen with slim versions….and they’ve always been cheaper going back to the ps1 slim.

The new design isn’t an improvement at all, based solely on the silly stand approach. That little plastic pin keeping the console stable is laughable….thats seriously the best solution given the time? Why couldn’t they at least match the original console’s solution by including a stand that supports it both ways?

Gamepass did raise prices…but we’re talking about the biggest investment in gaming history. A huge library of games, plus countless day one releases on console and PC more than justifies a small price rise.

Psplus’s price increases weren’t justified by an improvement to the service.

Charging £100 for the UHD drive is fair enough….but it raises the price of the digital version above the disc version. Don’t get the logic.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 SolidGame_basic  Online

@sealionact said:

@SolidGame_basic: Mould these decisions anyway you like with comparisons, this isn’t a good look for Sony.

Yes, Series S has a storage bump but it gains 500gb for the same amount of money Ps5 went up by for an extra 125gb. Also, that series S isn’t a refresh - you’re only paying for more storage.

Sony (and Xbox for that matter) have always redesigned and improved consoles mid gen with slim versions….and they’ve always been cheaper going back to the ps1 slim.

The new design isn’t an improvement at all, based solely on the silly stand approach. That little plastic pin keeping the console stable is laughable….thats seriously the best solution given the time? Why couldn’t they at least match the original console’s solution by including a stand that supports it both ways?

Gamepass did raise prices…but we’re talking about the biggest investment in gaming history. A huge library of games, plus countless day one releases on console and PC more than justifies a small price rise.

Psplus’s price increases weren’t justified by an improvement to the service.

Charging £100 for the UHD drive is fair enough….but it raises the price of the digital version above the disc version. Don’t get the logic.

Countless Day 1 releases? Now I know you’re kidding 🤣

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

Phony sure knows their fanbase. lolol :P

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 HalcyonScarlet

@SolidGame_basic said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

£70 per game.

Uh… Xbox just raised the price of GamePass, and they also added a new Series S SKU which bumped the storage and raised the price.

Oh, and I thought the PS5 drive is a 4K drive, not blu ray lol.

But ALL you really need is Gamepass Ultimate.

They haven't stopped selling the standard Series S.

A 4K drive is a UHD Blu Ray drive and it's not worth £100. You can get UHD Blu Ray Rewriter for that price.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 sealionact

@SolidGame_basic: You picked that out of all the points I made?

Now I know you’re just trolling.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Pedro

@sealionact: Nah, he just desperate 😂

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 SolidGame_basic  Online

@sealionact said:

If you read one of my previous posts, I said that the slim is ugly lol. Definitely the worst slim version of any PlayStation and I'm not getting it.

But as far as the pricing goes, the original digital price was a steal, only $100 more than Xbox Series S, and far better machine. And now that both the new digital and the new Xbox Series S has 1tb drive, they're still only $100 apart. So PS5 still wins!

And yes, your claim of countless day 1 games on GamePass is ridiculous and far from the truth, that's why it's laughable!

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 sealionact

@SolidGame_basic: Maybe not countless, but way more than Sony will be able to produce. All day one, while PSplus doesn’t have one. That’s the justification for the Gamepass hike, there isn’t one for psplus.

Your comments about the design mirror mine, and that was my main point. Sony had a chance to refresh the console and correct the negatives….they made them worse, and raised the price.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44186 Posts

^^^^^

lol :P

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 HalcyonScarlet

@SolidGame_basic said:
@sealionact said:

If you read one of my previous posts, I said that the slim is ugly lol. Definitely the worst slim version of any PlayStation and I'm not getting it.

But as far as the pricing goes, the original digital price was a steal, only $100 more than Xbox Series S, and far better machine. And now that both the new digital and the new Xbox Series S has 1tb drive, they're still only $100 apart. So PS5 still wins!

And yes, your claim of countless day 1 games on GamePass is ridiculous and far from the truth, that's why it's laughable!

PS5 Slim is surprisingly ugly.

Yeah the PS5 digital may have been a steal... In 2020. This will come out in 2024 world wide. It's not a steal now, it's a rip off. The PS5 digital should be approaching £300 max at this point, not near £400 STILL.

Original Series S hasn't been phased out.

Why is it laughable that GP has loads of day 1 games? On top of the fact that MS will have their games, Zenimax games and ABK games all day one from now on, "countless" is an inevitability, not a pipe dream. And considering MS is going to keep buying studios... MS MAY get to the point where they have a AAA coming out maybe every 2 months or so in the coming years. 2022s drought MAY be one of the last ones they will ever have.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Pedro

TC is being steamrolled.😂