blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16577 Posts

@hardwenzen: right, says the guy who has an irrational hatred for resident evil 8 and super smash bros and metroid. I shouldn't even be surprised you're clowning halo and forza. Please tell me, what playstation franchise is more well known or respected as halo is?? You can put halo at the very top beside franchises like mario and zelda, call of duty and resident evil. Halo is at the peak, the mount Olympus of video games, its practically royalty. Infinite is going to be another epic halo title, that I'm sure of.

It's true, MS and halo is living inside cows heads.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39388 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@hardwenzen: right, says the guy who has an irrational hatred for resident evil 8 and super smash bros and metroid. I shouldn't even be surprised you're clowning halo and forza. Please tell me, what playstation franchise is more well known or respected as halo is?? You can put halo at the very top beside franchises like mario and zelda, call of duty and resident evil. Halo is at the peak, the mount Olympus of video games, its practically royalty. Infinite is going to be another epic halo title, that I'm sure of.

It's true, MS and halo is living inside cows heads.

I say that Smash is unplaybly laggy online =/= irrational hatred

I say that RE8 was trash because it didn't feel like a RE game, and just a few days ago, you were telling me how i hate the RE franchise and especially RE4 LOL

Metroid is in prison, and that prison is Nintendo. That's not hatred, its pity.

You're very delusional if you think that Halo is as respected as it once was. I bet you anything that GoW2 will smash Halo Infinite hype. Hell, crappy AssCreed Horizon 2 will get more hype than Infinite. You're stuck in the past. Halo is not what it once was, and with 343i in charge, it will not change for the next decade.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: Halo 5 is the 46th most played game on Xbox with less players than The Sims 4 lol. Have you been baked since 2007? God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn and Spider-Man have all surpassed it.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@ghosts4ever: This is a new one 😂

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:

Everwild looks dope but apparently was completely scrapped and started over. Target release day now supposedly 2024.

Loading Video...

Methinks it might end up the way of Scalebound, or WiLd.....

I totally forgot about this game. I like the art style and hopefully it doesn't change that much but the fact games like Crackdown 3 got revamp so badly, I can't expect this to be any better much less this is a Rare game and Rare's last game Sea of Thieves was okay but didn't really capture the magic they used to be good for.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

@davillain-: it'll probably become vaporware like WiLd

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

@davillain- said:

I totally forgot about this game. I like the art style and hopefully it doesn't change that much but the fact games like Crackdown 3 got revamp so badly, I can't expect this to be any better much less this is a Rare game and Rare's last game Sea of Thieves was okay but didn't really capture the magic they used to be good for.

This Rare magic feels more like nostalgia blindness.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56273 Posts

@Pedro: Replaying Banjo/Kazooie feels more magic than playing Sea of Thieves and is that nostalgic feel? In way it could be but the game itself was a well good platform game. But does it matter what I think about Everwild?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#59 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70019 Posts

@davillain- said:

@Pedro: Replaying Banjo/Kazooie feels more magic than playing Sea of Thieves and is that nostalgic feel? In way it could be but the game itself was a well good platform game. But does it matter what I think about Everwild?

I played Banjo/Kazooie within the last 5 years and it is a solid game for its time. Not sure of the context of the question though? 🤔

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

2022 will likely be a very good year for exclusive games on all systems. Multiplats and Game Pass have made this a good year for Series s/x. Sure, exclusives are great, but they make up such a small percent of a library.

SW focuses on exclusives way too much, as if this is a corporate war instead of a gamers' war.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4198 Posts

We're nearing the end of 2021, and you've only said two different things this year.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13669 Posts

@Telekill said:

MS pulled a late PS3 and PS4 era Sony... they let all the beans spill very early and now the Xbox crowd has to wait... but at least they know what they're getting.

Sony on the other hand has gone the way of Nintendo and basically not announced much of anything. We don't have anything specific to PS5 only we can expect as of yet for the foreseeable future from them as every game they've announced is also coming to PS4. While that's great news for PS4 owners, it makes the PS5 essentially a PS4 Pro Pro.

Hopefully the Playstation showcase next week will make the PS5 feel like a next gen system.

Difference is, MS has a solid plan now with many studios constantly releasing games. Sony never did that.

templecow90999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By templecow90999
Member since 2021 • 913 Posts

Yeahhhhh I'd still rather have the Xbox at this point in time and looking ahead

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

and in 2021 sony doesnot even have a single exclusive.

Returnal?

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#65 remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag Damn, that's actually pretty funny 😂

@davillain- said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Everwild looks dope but apparently was completely scrapped and started over. Target release day now supposedly 2024.

Loading Video...

Oh no.., Avowed & Everwild were 2 new IP's that I was actually interested in tbh. Not good news lately for either of them it seems...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Jelly Threads are tasty.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2505 Posts

@remiks00 said:

@NathanDrakeSwag Damn, that's actually pretty funny 😂

@davillain- said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Loading Video...

Oh no.., Avowed & Everwild were 2 new IP's that I was actually interested in tbh. Not good news lately for either of them it seems...

Both could go the way of Scalebound I guess

Ithrewupfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 Ithrewupfire
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts

They have a bunch of IPs they could use

I mean, Microsoft just give Banjo and Conker to Double Fine.

After Psychonauts 2, I'm convinced they would do a great job with those franchises.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag:And what new IP does Sony have? Returnal? That was 3rd party when it launched. Not any different than saying "The Gunk is a new IP for Xbox"

If you want to talk true first party, as in "the game was released as a new IP from a 1st party studio, then Starfield is the only one I know of for either.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8875 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Halo Guardians sold around 9 million. And here we are, in a thread where a cow is talking about a "new IP advantage" for Playstation; when then only new IP sold 500K.

Wow!