EastLand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 EastLand
Member since 2018 • 300 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: How do you know no other president has taken documents?

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3449 Posts

My god... 🤣

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#203 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@eastland said:

@LJS9502_basic: How do you know no other president has taken documents?

So you have nothing, as expected.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#204 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69967 Posts

The law should only apply to poor people.😎

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#205 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44620 Posts

@eastland: the DOJ didn't go out on a fishing expedition against Trump in the documents case, originally NARA knew he kept White House presidential records so they kept hounding Trump to hand them over, never noticeable stuff like his love letters from Kim Jong Un that made his hands look dainty, or the infamous hurricane Sharpie map, but after a year his lawyers said they had about 15 boxes of White House presidential records and facilitated their return to NARA. It was NARA who noticed that among the returned documents that sensitive classified materials were among them, which prompted them to notify the DOJ who had no choice but to investigate the issue given its severity. The issue then went before a grand jury, so this isn't a unilateral action by DOJ lead by some deep state pittbull of Joe Biden that fervently hates Trump. It's fair and equal justice by an independent government branch.

The FBI then took on the task of asking for and retrieving any classified materials, which the Trump legal team returned some in early June. They also requested security footage from Mar-A-Lago and which showed the moving of the boxes containing classified materials to and from the storage room they were supposedly kept, along with witness statements, prompted the warranted August search of the Mar-A-Lago property that uncovered additional troves of classified documents.

Trump isn't being pursued because some honest slip up. He could have likely avoided prosecution by cooperating, despite his behavior leading up to that point, but he valued keeping these despite the consequences. It's a mess entirely if his own making. He's already been given considerable legal deference on account of his stature as a former president, and he exhausted that goodwill for all its worth.

Even one of his own lawyers tried reducing the charges if Trump agreed to cooperate and Trump booted him from his legal team because Trump doesn't want people who tell him what he needs to hear, he keeps brown nosing sycophants around him instead who tell him just what he wants to hear. It's his damn fault for never listening to people who know better than him. He had many outs, his narcassism prevented that.

Trump has an unprecedented amount of legal scrutiny on him for no other reason that he's an unprecedented egregious offender. And he's enabled by a whackadoodle base of supporters rhat have a cult like admiration of him and think he's incapable of doing wrong.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By lamprey263

@Pedro: "The law should only apply to poor people."

Or people who claim to be worth over $10 billion that are only worth at best a small fraction of that.

EastLand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 EastLand

@lamprey263: Oh I don't think he can do no wrong for a minute, I'd just believe that if the genuine war crimes of presidents past isn't enough to warrant a trial but mishandling of documents is the whole process is a sham, there is literally no moral high ground for anyone in this trial to take

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127517 Posts

@eastland said:

@lamprey263: Oh I don't think he can do no wrong for a minute, I'd just believe that if the genuine war crimes of presidents past isn't enough to warrant a trial but mishandling of documents is the whole process is a sham, there is literally no moral high ground for anyone in this trial to take

Using Bush to clear Trump’s name?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 LJS9502_basic  Online

@eastland said:

Whataboutism. However, and far be it from me to defend Bush, but he did get congressional approval. Trump stole VERY sensitive documents and refused to return them. They weren't secure. Anyone could read them if they wanted. Classified documents are kept in a SCIF.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19584 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Also, Trump took these actions *after* he stopped being president. That's very different from a decision taken while in office.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Planeforger
@eastland said:

@kathaariancode: If it's applied equally to everyone, the problem is it isn't.

I'm sorry, but this is such a bad take.

If you took US military secrets to an unsecure location without authorisation, and showed them to people, and refused to give them back for over a year...you'd be in prison for the rest of your life.

If Tom Cruise took military secrets, etc., he'd go to prison for the rest of his life (although his lawyers would put up a hell of a fight).

If Trump took military secrets, etc., why should we ignore that or treat that any differently? He isn't above the law, the evidence is extremely clear, and this is the sort of crime that could significantly endanger the US and its allies.

The law should be applied equally to everyone. That doesn't mean "let's ignore Trump's crimes because other people probably committed crimes". It means "let's lock up Trump and anyone else who flagrantly commits crimes and them covers then up in the stupidest ways".

EastLand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By EastLand

@Planeforger: it just strikes me that as a society when it comes to 'national security' people will turn a blind eye to genuine war crimes, families being blown up in their own homes, dead children, but the mishandling of documents and we have national outrage.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 LJS9502_basic  Online

@eastland said:

@Planeforger: it just strikes me that as a society when it comes to 'national security' people will turn a blind eye to genuine war crimes, families being blown up in their own homes, dead children, but the mishandling of documents and we have national outrage.

War crimes and war are not the same thing.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Planeforger

So apparently Donald gave a Fox News interview the other night that significantly harmed his defence.

In the interview, he said he had the documents, they were declassified, and he mainly wanted to withhold them so that we could sort through them and remove his personal belongings.

All of that flies in the face of his previous statements (ie. saying they were planted), and doesn't line up with common sense nor the evidence against him (for example, if he still needed to sort the documents, why did he make a formal declaration saying they had been fully examined and returned?).

He's really running out of options here. If there's a part two of this interview, you could basically get anyone on this forum to run a successful prosecution against him.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 lamprey263

@Planeforger: wasn't a good weekend for Trump, with Bill Barr going on TV saying Donald Trunp's legal woes are a mess of his own making, to that horrible interview on Fox News with Brett Baier that paints an incoherent legal defense, things aren't looking good:

Loading Video...

I hear last night his documents case is kicking off in August. And that was all before today, (BREAKING NEWS!!) Word is Mark Meadows has flipped, granted limited immunity, and the DC grand jury is rumored to be voting on new indictments starting tomorrow. Trump's head has to be spinning.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 KathaarianCode

Poor guy, someone should tell him to go to a nice retirement home. He was always human trash but right now he's just an old fart that completely lost the plot.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#217 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

@Planeforger said:

So apparently Donald gave a Fox News interview the other night that significantly harmed his defence.

In the interview, he said he had the documents, they were declassified, and he mainly wanted to withhold them so that we could sort through them and remove his personal belongings.

All of that flies in the face of his previous statements (ie. saying they were planted), and doesn't line up with common sense nor the evidence against him (for example, if he still needed to sort the documents, why did he make a formal declaration saying they had been fully examined and returned?).

He's really running out of options here. If there's a part two of this interview, you could basically get anyone on this forum to run a successful prosecution against him.

It's obvious to me that Trump doesn't care about the legal venue, he's going to be making concerted efforts to make his case in the court of public opinion, hoping that he can persuade enough people to his side, and perhaps a few of those will end up on the jury, or Cannon will buy into it.

This is all a PR battle for him. He's conned and successfully sold people lies his entire life, he's not going to stop now when his freedom literally depends on it.

adrian1480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#218  Edited By adrian1480
Member since 2003 • 15033 Posts
@MirkoS77 said:
@Planeforger said:

It's obvious to me that Trump doesn't care about the legal venue, he's going to be making concerted efforts to make his case in the court of public opinion, hoping that he can persuade enough people to his side, and perhaps a few of those will end up on the jury, or Cannon will buy into it.

This is all a PR battle for him. He's conned and successfully sold people lies his entire life, he's not going to stop now when his freedom literally depends on it.

I mean...this is a federal case. The public and their opinions can't save him and if he thinks they can...boy he's stupider than we all thought he was.And dare I say, I think we generally thought he and his followers were pretty damn stupid already.

No, he's not going to get plants on the jury through these displays of stupidity.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 lamprey263

@MirkoS77: "It's obvious to me that Trump doesn't care about the legal venue, he's going to be making concerted efforts to make his case in the court of public opinion, hoping that he can persuade enough people to his side, and perhaps a few of those will end up on the jury, or Cannon will buy into it."

I think at best he'd just have a hung jury. Prosecution would just go back to court again. Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind too, but Jack Smith got this through a Florida grand jury, so who knows. For now, Trump's ramblings about the case aren't doing him any favors with people who might be inclined to be sympathetic to him. His public media defense is incoherent, inconsistent, and contradictory. He's botching his own effort to present reasonable doubt by spewing maddening chaos.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 696 Posts

The presidential race has become a competition between someone who can't put sentences together and someone that puts them together to incriminate himself in public unprompted.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@nirgal said:

The presidential race has become a competition between someone who can't put sentences together and someone that puts them together to incriminate himself in public unprompted.

So all the time that trump rambles and makes up his own words is coherent to you?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 horgen  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nirgal said:

So all the time that trump rambles and makes up his own words is coherent to you?

Appears to be coherent to some 70million + Americans.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 LJS9502_basic  Online

@horgen said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nirgal said:

Appears to be coherent to some 70million + Americans.

Education system needs an overhaul and maybe an extra year or two of study just devoted to economics, civics, and critical thinking.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 horgen  Moderator

@LJS9502_basic said:

Education system needs an overhaul and maybe an extra year or two of study just devoted to economics, civics, and critical thinking.

That sound like some woke/CRT thinking. Can’t have that. :P

Another year in high school might be a good idea.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 MirkoS77

@adrian1480, @lamprey263

I don't know, in all fairness, Trump has been remarkably successful in selling people a bill of goods. It got him the presidency, didn't it? Stupid it may be as he's never faced federal charges, but you can't blame the guy for sticking with what works.

I still don't think he's going to be seeing any significant penalty regardless of the outcome, prison time, as he is bigger than himself. He represents the US, and I think he'll be granted consideration solely due to the fact that the US wants to spare itself the embarrassment of incarcerating a former executive.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 LJS9502_basic  Online

@MirkoS77 said:

@adrian1480, @lamprey263

I don't know, in all fairness, Trump has been remarkably successful in selling people a bill of goods. It got him the presidency, didn't it? Stupid it may be as he's never faced federal charges, but you can't blame the guy for sticking with what works.

I still don't think he's going to be seeing any significant penalty regardless of the outcome, prison time, as he is bigger than himself. He represents the US, and I think he'll be granted consideration solely due to the fact that the US wants to spare itself the embarrassment of incarcerating a former executive.

It would be more embarrassing not to if he's found guilty. Other countries do, in fact, incarcerate leaders if they are guilty of crimes.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 MirkoS77

@LJS9502_basic said:
@MirkoS77 said:

@adrian1480, @lamprey263

It would be more embarrassing not to if he's found guilty. Other countries do, in fact, incarcerate leaders if they are guilty of crimes.

Oh I have little doubt that he's going to get convicted, only that he'll see any real consequences for it. Probably house arrest at his luxury resort for a few months if anything.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 LJS9502_basic  Online

@MirkoS77 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh I have little doubt that he's going to get convicted, only that he'll see any real consequences for it. Probably house arrest at his luxury resort for a few months if anything.

He's charged with serious crimes.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 MirkoS77

@LJS9502_basic said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He's charged with serious crimes.

I know. He's also a former president. If you don't think that's going to grant him certain considerations, I don't think that's really realistic. I cannot see him going to prison, though I'd be very pleased if he did. He deserves it.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

I'm definitely agreeing with MirkoS77. I want Trump to go to jail, but he's a former president, I'll believe it when I see it happen.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 MirkoS77

@Serraph105 said:

I'm definitely agreeing with MirkoS77. I want Trump to go to jail, but he's a former president, I'll believe it when I see it happen.

So will I, here's to hoping.

adrian1480

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#232  Edited By adrian1480
Member since 2003 • 15033 Posts
@MirkoS77 said:

@adrian1480, @lamprey263

Well, appealing to people's fears, bigotry, and prejudices is pretty easy and will get you pretty far with a lot of humanity as long as you have some form of charisma. Look at the other grifters on the right: people like Sean Hannity, Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, and the like. All hustlers and grifters appealing to the worst instincts of people and winning them over because that messaging and packaging appeals to many people. Especially those who struggle with understanding their place and safety in an ever-changing world.

History is full of stories of charismatic scumbags who used divide and conquer tactics to gain power.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 horgen  Moderator

@MirkoS77 said:
@Serraph105 said:

Pretty awesome that you guys are so open for a coup. I mean pretty awesome if you wish to become a dictator. Not if you want to live in a democracy.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts
@horgen said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Serraph105 said:

Pretty awesome that you guys are so open for a coup. I mean pretty awesome if you wish to become a dictator. Not if you want to live in a democracy.

Not sure I follow. Both of us want to see the law applied to the former president.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By horgen  Moderator

@Serraph105 said:
@horgen said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Serraph105 said:

Not sure I follow. Both of us want to see the law applied to the former president.

You got no expectation of him seeing consequences for his actions.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#236 ThatForumUser  Online
Member since 2019 • 708 Posts

Durham is so stupid he implicate and reveal himself with the congress audience - to be part of the corruption.

Time for investigation of Durham and maybe impeach him. Durham is liar and irresponsible - he has the evidence but did not recommend to prosecute Hillary. He is lying of no evidence but we have the proof.

Durham wasted the chance to confront Swellwell and Schiff and tell them the same of the DOJ that Trump is acquitted and innocent in the Mueller Report but he did not prepare to bring down the lib contorted view of the clear result of the report. Durham expose the corruption of the FBI and call Mueller a patriot bc of exonorate Trump with the report.

Shame to Schiff and Shame to Durham.

Now do the libs stand and confront the corrupt exposed FBI - no the libs distract and distract - why we must defund the FBI. true patriots needs to stand up and take the office back.

Now Adam Schiff owe the country $16 Million Dollars. Libs owe Trump the Presidency for defamation and aspersion of the Trump proper deal with Ukraine. America First, we must be sure to trust the country of Ukraine but how do we know with the corrupt government??? That is why we need to investigate the Biden Crime Family and Burisma. Trump is not stupid and Americans are not stupid.

We Protect The Republic.

How do libs ignore this to wear blinders to the Bidens?

Now you see why there is mistrust of NATO and Ukraine and FBI and DOJ and libs.

We Must Save The Republic.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8313 Posts

@thatforumuser said:

Durham is so stupid he implicate and reveal himself with the congress audience - to be part of the corruption.

Time for investigation of Durham and maybe impeach him. Durham is liar and irresponsible - he has the evidence but did not recommend to prosecute Hillary. He is lying of no evidence but we have the proof.

Durham wasted the chance to confront Swellwell and Schiff and tell them the same of the DOJ that Trump is acquitted and innocent in the Mueller Report but he did not prepare to bring down the lib contorted view of the clear result of the report. Durham expose the corruption of the FBI and call Mueller a patriot bc of exonorate Trump with the report.

Now do the libs stand and confront the corrupt exposed FBI - no the libs distract and distract - why we must defund the FBI. true patriots needs to stand up and take the office back.

Now Adam Schiff owe the country $16 Million Dollars. Libs owe Trump the Presidency for defamation and aspersion of the Trump proper deal with Ukraine. America First, we must be sure to trust the country of Ukraine but how do we know with the corrupt government??? That is why we need to investigate the Biden Crime Family and Burisma. Trump is not stupid and Americans are not stupid.

We Protect The Republic.

Well said my guy.

It's bigger than Trump. It's the entire DOJ and FBI. It's the government in general. The career politicians, the beauracrats in DC, the lobbyists, the donors.

It's a mess my friend.

It's gotten so blatantly crooked, they run on unequal justice, selective prosecutions. They choose who they will use the law against. Nothing about it is equal. Trump is seen as a threat to many of these slimebags. They are afraid he will ruin their party. It's gotten to a point where I'm not just voting for Trump for his policies (which I like for the most part) but to defy these dickbags trying to weaponized the DOJ to force him out. That's not freedom, we can't let the government defy the will of the people for their own personal gain and power.

They Hate Trump.

But I hate Them!!!

Enemy of my Enemy is a friend, *something something something*

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By MirkoS77

@horgen said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@Serraph105 said:

What’s that mean?

Not expecting Trump to face consequences isn’t being “open to a coup”.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 LJS9502_basic  Online

@thatforumuser: Mueller Report implicated trump as guilty of obstruction in several instances. He was not exonerated in that report. Clinton was investigated. They found nothing that rises to a significant level.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By MirkoS77
@sargentd said:
@thatforumuser said:

We Protect The Republic.

Well said my guy.

It's bigger than Trump. It's the entire DOJ and FBI. It's the government in general. The career politicians, the beauracrats in DC, the lobbyists, the donors.

It's a mess my friend.

It's gotten so blatantly crooked, they run on unequal justice, selective prosecutions. They choose who they will use the law against. Nothing about it is equal. Trump is seen as a threat to many of these slimebags. They are afraid he will ruin their party. It's gotten to a point where I'm not just voting for Trump for his policies (which I like for the most part) but to defy these dickbags trying to weaponized the DOJ to force him out. That's not freedom, we can't let the government defy the will of the people for their own personal gain and power.

They Hate Trump.

But I hate Them!!!

Enemy of my Enemy is a friend, *something something something*

Spare us.

Trump IS a threat, and so are you if you support him. Thankfully, real Americans repudiated him in 2020, in a historic midterm upset, and they’ll do so again in 2024.

Why didn’t Comey, a Republican, prosecute Hillary when he had the chance? Blame your own party. It is idiotic to view the discretion of one prosecutor and claim it a blanket indictment upon an entire institution such as the DOJ or FBI. Aside, Trump broke the law. Explicitly and flagrantly beyond any ability to refute (he is on tape ffs), actually read the indictment instead of whining unfairness and victimhood.

How you can want someone who so causally shared our national security for president and claim to care for America is laughable.

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#241 ThatForumUser  Online
Member since 2019 • 708 Posts

@MirkoS77:Comey the RINO, Barr the RINO, they do the same thing make a big controversy and the media pay them to talk on TV the rest of the life and write books. The true patriots want to bring the evidence to a court but follow the money people get paid more if they do not fix the problem so they can continue to make MSM money!! Grarantee Durham will be on television like the RINOs.

@LJS9502_basic: Mueller report exonerated Trump this is the conlusion - face reality of Trump aquittal. May be other people try and do a back deal again follow the money - you find corruption in every politic campaign but when Trump find it he fire the responsible person and expose them every time!!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 LJS9502_basic  Online

@thatforumuser said:

@MirkoS77:Comey the RINO, Barr the RINO, they do the same thing make a big controversy and the media pay them to talk on TV the rest of the life and write books. The true patriots want to bring the evidence to a court but follow the money people get paid more if they do not fix the problem so they can continue to make MSM money!! Grarantee Durham will be on television like the RINOs.

@LJS9502_basic: Mueller report exonerated Trump this is the conlusion - face reality of Trump aquittal. May be other people try and do a back deal again follow the money - you find corruption in every politic campaign but when Trump find it he fire the responsible person and expose them every time!!

No, no it did NOT. It said trump was guilty of obstruction but he didn't want to charge a sitting president.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@thatforumuser: Mueller Report implicated trump as guilty of obstruction in several instances. He was not exonerated in that report. Clinton was investigated. They found nothing that rises to a significant level.

Clinton investigation showed they smashed up 5 cell phones. was sending classified emails on an unprotected private server out of her house as Secretary of State. A position that has 0 authority to declassify anything. Comeys lame claim to fame is blatantly admitting to everyone she broke the law and let her off without a hitch. and you keep trying to act everything is fair. It shows a clear double standard.

Comey said the FBI's recommendation is that Clinton not face criminal charges for her actions. “Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” he said.

Loading Video...

And don't get me started on the Mueller investigation and how the Trump-Russia hoax was based on a dossier made up of faulty evidence paid for and provided by Clintons team. Which is something scumbag Adam Schiff pushed while knowing.... just to attack Trump. Schiff should be in prison for intentionally lying to the American people about this and wasting millions of dollars on it. He abused his power to peddle falsehoods for political favor.

And you fell for it hook line seeker, I know a bunch of posters here fell for it. All lies and 6 years later... you will just put you head back down in the sand. Put those blinders back on.

Trump had boxes!!!! blah blah blah

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 LJS9502_basic  Online

@sargentd: Okay now do trump as president in the dining room of mar o largo talking on his phone about classified information and Ivanka having classified information on her personal cell phone.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic said:

@sargentd: Okay now do trump as president in the dining room of mar o largo talking on his phone about classified information and Ivanka having classified information on her personal cell phone.

Maybe Ivanka should have taken the clinton approach and smashed that cell phone into little pieces to avoid "ObStrUctioN"

Spare me lolololol

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 SargentD

TRUMP 2024

Best president in my lifetime

Loading Video...

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By KathaarianCode

So now we've gone full circle and the Trump cult is back at Hilary? That's funny.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 LJS9502_basic  Online

@kathaariancode said:

So now we've gone full circle and the Trump cult is back at Hilary? That's funny.

They can't dispute the facts and they know it, so they obfuscate.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By MirkoS77

@thatforumuser said:

Lol, the only RINO is Trump, who supported democrats for most of his life, and only ran as a republican because he knew it would be most conducive to his demagoguery in harnessing phobia, fear, bigotry, and the worst in people which he used to propel himself to power. Hearing him label others RINOs is a hoot; the man doesn't have a single principled or ideological bone or care in his entire body, he is an opportunist, and he saw an opportunity to manipulate many to his gain. Which he very successfully did.

When you have a turnover rate the likes of Trump, who is facing like what.....a dozen former employees ("the best people!") who are calling him a moron and inept, perhaps it would behoove conservatives to maybe reflect on what the problem is. But no, they alienate Cheney.....CHENEY.....for the likes of their dear leader. Republicans don't want conservatism....they want cult, and anyone who stands against it is a "RINO".

No, Trump is, and he always has been.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 MirkoS77

A good read.