System wars Lounge V89: (Chicken Salt edition)

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44340 Posts

@uninspiredcup: Oh wow. 😅

Never realized it was based off of another game. What game is that?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#52 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59119 Posts

Rogue Spear. If remember right she in the OG game as well.

None of that fortnite pink hair shit that it's turned into now. They were all depicted as realistic peeps doing a job.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Archangel3371  Online

Ah ok. That does sound familiar.

Please tell they at least had cat ears though. 😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39304 Posts

Never seen anyone bait Karens😁

Loading Video...
DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#55 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56258 Posts

Karens aren't as funny as they used to be.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DaVillain  Moderator

LTT is right, Killed the damn PS5...which btw I'm surprised no one isn't talking about it:

Loading Video...

This generation of consoles I would say have retained it's "better value than a PC status" and you all know I'm pro PC, and it may be another year, even two years, before we can beat them with a brand new machine.

A gaming PC offers a million times more utility than a console which is still a fact. There's no universe where they should cost the same, because that would make consoles not worth the price IMO. All in all, PCs & Consoles have their place.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69948 Posts

@davillain: Consoles are generally hassle free in comparison to PC. No configuration of setup needed. Also you can get the PS5 for $450 now and despite it being large, it is still smaller than that behemoth of a PC.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

Wtf are those, bruh

Loading Video...
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22801 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Never seen anyone bait Karens😁

Loading Video...

Cart narcs is hilarious... I've gone down that channels rabbit hole a few times. Lol. He's gonna get shanked one day.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6344 Posts

I was at the supermarket on my home from work and the older lady in front of me asked for a 20 pack of Durries (cigarettes) and it costs her $42, I nearly fell over.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Last_Lap

I just stumbled upon this, enjoy.

Loading Video...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10490 Posts

@last_lap: that's like norwegian prices.

i remember going to norway in 2016, buying a 4 pack of beers, a large bag of norweigan doritos equivalent, and a bag of chocolate caramels and it came to £42. jaw almost hit the floor. got back to where we were staying and my mate asks for a beer and im like not a fckin chance lol.

crazy that you can get a sleeve of any brand of 10 x 20 (cig) packs in duty free from spain, greece, probably most eurpoean countries for about £35

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Macutchi

katt williams just been on joe rogan, both absolutely stoned out of their trees, theorising about all sorts of crazy shit.

i quite like listening to joe when he discusses the possibilities of advanced ancient human civilisations with technologies that may have been lost to the last ice age, tech unbeknown to us that potentially allowed them to build the pyramids and other ancient phenomenal feats of engineering.

but only when he does it with archaeologists and scientists. not a comedian like katt williams who's like nah it was aliens, and they're both that stoned next thing joe's like wow yeah you might be right.

must've been a bit awkward for katt after saying in january joe would never have him on the podcast, and he's only interested in promoting a few unfunny comedians

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By uninspiredcup

@last_lap: The Spongebob guy was truly staggering. Remember posting a comparison with a crow when Conan was alive and the crow won.

The huge breasted girl one completely disagree with, everyone was making out Cyberpunk was some Jesus level event for humanity and she gave them a reality check.

In other RPGs like UnderRail you can avoid fighting, you can go completely against the police force and so fourth. So the idea of giving options isn't like, some wild shit for an RPG.

The way she says doesn't want to "help the cops", as in, how it's presented, comes across as some dumb Antifa type "Fvck da cops mahhhnnnn" dipshit stuff, but otherwise SpongeBob one was clearly miles worse as the guy was practically boasting about not being able to do a puzzle a dolphin could do.

Partly why prior to Tomb Raider: Remaster whatever they had to say just disregard it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hardwenzen  Online

I can't believe i bought their D4. I am pathetic. Worse purchase than even RE8. God.

Loading Video...
Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#66 Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24988 Posts

So I watched Oldboy (original korean version)

What the hell did I just watch?

Sick story sick twist of being daughter incest.

Make me sick!!.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever: He's tricked. The purpose of it is to make him ashamed. Think it's his revenge, but he's acting out butt mans revenge.

Plot hole - Specific building where they capture and keep people prisoner for years and they all learn kung fu? Guess lot of revenge.

Everyone goes on about the hall fight but always thought the best part is the opening.

Loading Video...
Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#68  Edited By Ghosts4ever  Online
Member since 2015 • 24988 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

@ghosts4ever: He's tricked. The purpose of it is to make him ashamed. Think it's his revenge, but he's acting out butt mans revenge.

Plot hole - Specific building where they capture and keep people prisoner for years and they all learn kung fu? Guess lot of revenge.

Everyone goes on about the hall fight but always thought the best part is the opening.

Loading Video...

Its not action movie. just mystery thrillerr movie. theres only 1 action scene in entire movie which is just few minute long. no idea why it count as action movie.

Its no whear near the Raid.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3231 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

Loading Video...

Did you ever watch the god awful American version? 😆

Loading Video...

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Last_Lap

@Macutchi said:

@last_lap: that's like norwegian prices.

i remember going to norway in 2016, buying a 4 pack of beers, a large bag of norweigan doritos equivalent, and a bag of chocolate caramels and it came to £42. jaw almost hit the floor. got back to where we were staying and my mate asks for a beer and im like not a fckin chance lol.

crazy that you can get a sleeve of any brand of 10 x 20 (cig) packs in duty free from spain, greece, probably most eurpoean countries for about £35

I honestly don't know how any regular Aussie can afford to buy'em. Most people who smoke, smoke nearly a pack a day and that's like $290 a week, it's crazy. On average that's a third of people's weekly wage if you use the average wage in Australia.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DaVillain  Moderator

Maybe I'm in the wrong here, but Oldboy doesn't have good or bad people, just so. Everyone was basically there own worst enemies in the end. Still, I like the movie for what it is though. Now that I think about it, I still haven't watch the Spike Lee version of Oldboy.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Last_Lap
@uninspiredcup said:

@last_lap: The Spongebob guy was truly staggering. Remember posting a comparison with a crow when Conan was alive and the crow won.

The huge breasted girl one completely disagree with, everyone was making out Cyberpunk was some Jesus level event for humanity and she gave them a reality check.

In other RPGs like UnderRail you can avoid fighting, you can go completely against the police force and so fourth. So the idea of giving options isn't like, some wild shit for an RPG.

The way she says doesn't want to "help the cops", as in, how it's presented, comes across as some dumb Antifa type "Fvck da cops mahhhnnnn" dipshit stuff, but otherwise SpongeBob one was clearly miles worse as the guy was practically boasting about not being able to do a puzzle a dolphin could do.

Partly why prior to Tomb Raider: Remaster whatever they had to say just disregard it.

I whole heartly disagree with the Mad Max one, the guy even posted his reasoning and it was still dumb af. I thought that game was great.

The Spongebob one was pretty dumb, like just stand further back you moron lol.

The Miles Morales one was mindboggling.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 uninspiredcup

@AcidTango: Abit, but stopped. Could see right away it was shit.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DaVillain  Moderator

This thread by SolidGame did not aged well for him😂🤣

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Last_Lap
@davillain said:

It's weird seeing old threads and all those who nuked their accounts, I see wandering halls was there, that was another of reduc/subspecies/nod's accounts right?

EDIT: what happened to nathandrakesswag, did he leave or banned?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DaVillain  Moderator

@last_lap said:
@davillain said:

It's weird seeing old threads and all those who nuked their accounts, I see wandering halls was there, that was another of reduc/subspecies/nod's accounts right?

Indeed it was reduc, subspecies, nod were all the same. I also find it amusing wandering halls got so terrify on @Pedro spanking gif to be offensive when it clearly wasn't and that was a thing growing up just spanking was part of our punishment for doing something very bad, not child abuse.

Sad we lost most cool posters...not counting nod's accounts of course.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Last_Lap

@davillain said:
@last_lap said:
@davillain said:

Indeed it was reduc, subspecies, nod were all the same. I also find it amusing wandering halls got so terrify on @Pedro spanking gif to be offensive when it clearly wasn't and that was a thing growing up just spanking was part of our punishment for doing something very bad, not child abuse.

Sad we lost most cool posters...not counting nod's accounts of course.

Yeah man I was smacked on the arse when I did something wrong as a kid, I didn't turn out to be a criminal or have mental scars from it, I did wrong and got punished for it, just a way of life. These days if you even look at your kids the wrong way its child abuse 🤦‍♂️

Did swag leave or get banned in the end? I remember him as being SW biggest flip flopper, I used to rib him about it all the time.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DaVillain  Moderator

@last_lap: Swag got banned. Not me, I had nothing to do with it. Someone else delivered the hammer.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Last_Lap

@davillain said:

@last_lap: Swag got banned. Not me, I had nothing to do with it. Someone else delivered the hammer.

Ah ok. I'd say the year the PS5 is having he's probably gone back to Xbox for the next 2yrs or so lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap: Typical american woman. What's your opinion about it?

Loading Video...
Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: I didn't watch it, but since it's being posted by you it can't be good. As a Candian how would you know what a typical American female is?

That's some serious prejudice right there on your part, for shame.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: I didn't watch it, but since it's being posted by you it can't be good. As a Candian how would you know what a typical American female is?

Just wanted for you to be more familiar, and you seems to reject my goodwill.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

What's the matter wenzen, won't anyone play with you today?

Sorry but i'm about to start Shenmue 3 on the PS4, have fun looking for a plaything today as you're gonna need it 🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:
@hardwenzen said:
@last_lap said:

What's the matter wenzen, won't anyone play with you today?

Sorry but i'm about to start Shenmue 3 on the PS4, have fun looking for a plaything today as you're gonna need it 🤣

Glad to hear that you're still playing video games. Very glad.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 hardwenzen  Online

I hope fromsoft never changes their story telling style.

Loading Video...
Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Last_Lap

Fuuuuuuck what have they done to Shenmue 3. Why is there a mechanic that when you run you lose health (it doesn't regen either) and even when you stand or walk it goes down one digit at a time to the point that I need to keep picking flowers to sell to the guy at the shop to buy health all the time, it's killing the buzz for me.

Then I need to beat this guy at his mini game, but when I go to where he is with the other 4 people, he is the only one not standing/sitting as his mini game, and instead wondering around the fucking place, and when I talk to him he keeps just talking and won't go to his stand, such poor game design.

I'm going to press on, but there's some stuff i'm not liking right now.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Macutchi

https://www.polygon.com/elden-ring-shadow-erdtree-guide/24087766/how-to-start-dlc-access-point-location-miquellas-cocoon

Miquella’s cocoon in Mohgwyn Palace is your key to the Land of Shadow

been wondering just where exactly the dlc will start. turns out it's pretty late game-ish

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By uninspiredcup

This was fascinating. Particularly the woman beat-down of all of them was horrific.

Loading Video...

https://youtu.be/Umm2n1GS8aE?t=977

It's what happens when the onlyfans girl upsets the one who looks like she hunts for truffles.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Macutchi

ngannou vs joshua this fri. should be an interesting one considering in his first boxing match he almost beat world champ tyson fury, who only won on a (controversial) split decision.

he left the ufc and vacated his heavyweight champ belt because him and the ufc couldn't agree terms on a new deal. would love to see him come back and fight jon jones. guy is an absolute unit

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

I can tell you know Last_Lap but don't bother with Shenmue 3 IMO. A lot of the innovations that the original games pioneered have been done better by recent games, and Shenmue 3 was still stuck in the past. Shenmue had its time, but I don’t think it’ll ever be as groundbreaking as it once was and I couldn't get through with Shenmue 3 at all.

Yu Suzuki needs to get his head out of his ass and realize no one wanted a damn 8 part series. Just finish it with 4 otherwise, get the fcuk out with that mess!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By uninspiredcup

Debating wither to watch WWE or AEW.

Know Logan Jake Paul is in one of them, if he's still in it won't be watching.

Watching abit of AEW when it launched, but lost track of it. They always seem to have a thing for showing it at the weirdest times in the UK.

Know WWE has a subscription thing and might be fun watching the old classic matches if they are on it, and packed in chronological order that isn't a cluster ****.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Last_Lap

@uninspiredcup: The worst thing about WWE is Logan Paul, hate that guy.

They gave him the US title and put him in the chamber match when there were a ton of other more deserving Wrestlers. Other than that it's pretty good.

I must admit that I haven't watched an episode of AEW, but I do watch highlights every now and then. And all their promos come across as angry old men swearing at the clouds if you know what I mean. And it doesn't seem that the non WWE talent they have has gets over with the crowd, mostly feels like a retirement home for old ex WWE stars.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 uninspiredcup

And it doesn't seem the talent they have has grown gets over with the crowd, mostly feels like a retirement home for old ex WWE stars.

Sounds like WCW. That's the main thing remembered from it, the old ass wrestlers. The NWO thing where everyone in existence was a member.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Last_Lap

@davillain: But I like Shenmue to be stuck in the past, it's how the 3rd game should be. It still has a lot of the old stuff in it which is great. I didn't mind if the person only shows up at a certain time. At least you knew they would be there at that time. This new wandering stuff in the same vicinity as where he's supposed to be is frustrating, I just want him to go sit the **** down so I can advance the story.

And your health going down while you run/walk/stand is dumb af. Why make the player run around the map picking flowers to sell just to get money to buy health, it's one of the worst mechanics. And your health replenishes if you sleep, which is dumb because you're still not eating.

Now the fighting mechanics are truly stupid. There's a button that cycles through your moves only allowing you to do one special move at a time and having to press the button multiple times to find the one you want, and if you accidentally go past that move, we'll your shit out of luck because you gotta dodge/block the enemies attack while you cycle through the moves again.

At this point, it's a 6/10 for me, I hope it gets better, but I doubt it. What a waste 😥

Apologies for my long rant, but I needed to get that out.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Last_Lap

@uninspiredcup: Yeah it does feel very WCW in that regard.

I will say that the Cody and finishing his story has got me back invested in WWE again. There's a million ways Mania could go and I'm here for it.

Don't know if you've seen it but look for the He'll in a Cell match from 2022 where Cody Rhodes takes on Seth Rollins. Cody wrestled the entire match with a legit torn pec I think it was, great match.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Archangel3371  Online

Been watching AEW since it started and still enjoy watching it but have definitely cooled down a bit on it. They do put on some fantastic matches but their storyline stuff can be really flat. WWE is just on a whole other level right now. They got a number of excellent potential directions that things can go for a bunch of the wrestlers. A lot of them are able to cut fantastic promos that really keep you invested in the storylines.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Last_Lap

@Archangel3371: I feel that it's very much WCW like. Where the mid card doesn't get enough time to shine the way the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho. Chris Benoit, etc. didn't in back in the day in WCW and made a name for themselves when they went to the WWE.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Archangel3371  Online

@last_lap: Yeah that’s kind of the comparison that I hear a lot. Never watched much WCW stuff myself though.

Some AEW guys have gotten really over there though. Eddie Kingston and Ricky Starks being two notable ones.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Archangel3371  Online

Speaking of which, am currently watching the AEW PPV Revolution and Daniel Bryan vs Eddie Kingston just had a banger of a match.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Last_Lap

@Archangel3371: I hear it a lot that people didn't watch a lot of WCW. It was the hottest Wrestling show (Nitro) for a good 2yrs, so much so it was kicking WWE's butt in the ratings that WWE nearly lost its show.

I used to watch both and WCW's content was so fresh at the times and could see why it was beating WWE.

Anyway it was an awesome time to be a Wrestling fan.