SismisPRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 SismisPRO
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Yes , men its one of the best games which is out there !!! If you have the money then i just say...... BUY IT !!!
Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

Great thread, thanks guys, this will help me when purchasing my PS3 :)

Jakesta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#203 Jakesta7
Member since 2007 • 2472 Posts

Which is your favorite?

Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, or Jak & Daxter? Thanks in advance.

Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

Which is your favorite?

Jakesta7
I grew up playing ratchet and clank, it's my favorite out of the three and it probably has the most content out of all three. Jak is good, but I really wish they would have put out a Jak game this gen. Sly is alright, I didn't really play any accept for Band of Theives and that game was good, but not great.
Je5usPiece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Je5usPiece
Member since 2013 • 27 Posts
Try out this game called The Last Of Us, it's pretty good (haha)
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#206 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Which is your favorite?

Jakesta7

I dig all three for very different reasons...I will say Ratchet and Clank is tied with Sly Cooper for me.

Maybe an edge to Ratchet. That doesn't take away from Jak though. :P

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#207 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

Which is your favorite?

Jakesta7

Probably Ratchet & Clank, I loved the first Jak but the others stink.

TPDD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 TPDD
this was hard.
IAAGguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 IAAGguy
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts
You've put a TON of work into this. GREAT WORK!
NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 NoirLamia777

You've put a TON of work into this. GREAT WORK!IAAGguy

Thanks I appreciate it!

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#211 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts

I'm new to the whole Ps3 scene, just recently got into this gen's gaming Since I'm kinda catchin up on gaming i started on the games that got out on 07 window shopping online

But there's something I've been wondering, why is it that games that are not greatest hits are way more expensive than their greatest hits counterparts I mean is something removed in a greatest hits version??

For example the regular uncharted is 70 or 80 bucks new but the greatest hits version is 10 to 15 bucks. I know they're supposed to be cheaper but that's a huge difference if you ask me :?

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 NoirLamia777

I'm new to the whole Ps3 scene, just recently got into this gen's gaming Since I'm kinda catchin up on gaming i started on the games that got out on 07 window shopping online

But there's something I've been wondering, why is it that games that are not greatest hits are way more expensive than their greatest hits counterparts I mean is something removed in a greatest hits version??

For example the regular uncharted is 70 or 80 bucks new but the greatest hits version is 10 to 15 bucks. I know they're supposed to be cheaper but that's a huge difference if you ask me :?

Darthkaiser

No idea why that would be besides maybe the originals are out of print?  I remember the same issue back with the PS1 Final Fantasy 7.

Avatar image for Gamesterpheonix
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Gamesterpheonix
Member since 2005 • 3676 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the most played/populated multiplayer games are? I dont want to buy a bunch of games that dont have any players. I was thinking Killzone 3, BlackOps II, Uncharted 3 maybe, but what others are there?
Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 Gamesterpheonix
lol no one can tell me what multiplayer games to look into?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52449 Posts
Is Siren: Blood Curse worth getting?
paunstefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 paunstefan
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Should I buy ICO and SotC HD Collection or Bioshock 1 and Infinite ?

mslevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 mslevi
Great thread!!
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#218 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Can anyone tell me what the most played/populated multiplayer games are? I dont want to buy a bunch of games that dont have any players. I was thinking Killzone 3, BlackOps II, Uncharted 3 maybe, but what others are there? Gamesterpheonix
Well modernwarfare 3 still has a lot of players, I play a lot of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 online so if you're into fighting games that's one game that is still being played online a lot
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#219 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Is Siren: Blood Curse worth getting?freedomfreak

It's worth playing but not at the price PSN has it for (hasn't been adjusted in years). There should be a disk version which you can purchase for much much cheaper. 

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 NoirLamia777

Just ordered The Last of Us (finally), can't wait for it to get here!

Blazed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Blazed
Member since 2005 • 2947 Posts

For those that don't know Capcom vs SNK 2 is now on PSN for $9.99.

Snowywonders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Snowywonders
Member since 2013 • 115 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if I could get some opinions. This weekend I happen to have a lot of time and plan on buying 2 games, I searched through the list and came down to these few games. Ni No Kuni The Last Of us Dark Souls Red Dead Redemption Max Payne 3 and, Bioshock one Which two would you guys recommend?
Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Granny_Spanked
[QUOTE="Snowywonders"]Hi, I was wondering if I could get some opinions. This weekend I happen to have a lot of time and plan on buying 2 games, I searched through the list and came down to these few games. Ni No Kuni The Last Of us Dark Souls Red Dead Redemption Max Payne 3 and, Bioshock one Which two would you guys recommend?

Well my favorites on that list are Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock. But do you have any preference in genre?
Snowywonders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Snowywonders
[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="Snowywonders"]Hi, I was wondering if I could get some opinions. This weekend I happen to have a lot of time and plan on buying 2 games, I searched through the list and came down to these few games. Ni No Kuni The Last Of us Dark Souls Red Dead Redemption Max Payne 3 and, Bioshock one Which two would you guys recommend?

Well my favorites on that list are Red Dead Redemption and Bioshock. But do you have any preference in genre?

Haha nope, good atmosphere and story are my preferences. All these games seem to have those , that is why it came down to those.
Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Granny_Spanked
[QUOTE="Snowywonders"][QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="Snowywonders"]Hi, I was wondering if I could get some opinions. This weekend I happen to have a lot of time and plan on buying 2 games, I searched through the list and came down to these few games. Ni No Kuni The Last Of us Dark Souls Red Dead Redemption Max Payne 3 and, Bioshock one Which two would you guys recommend?

Haha nope, good atmosphere and story are my preferences. All these games seem to have those , that is why it came down to those.

Well then I would honestly pick those two again, Dark Souls doesn't really have a story, Ni No Kuni is alright, but nothing special, Max Payne 3 is a great shooter but the story is average at best. Bioshock probably has the best atmosphere of any game this gen, Rapture is just incredible. It's a toss up between TLOU and RDR, but RDR is cheaper and it has a lot more replay ability because it's open world.
NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 NoirLamia777

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="Snowywonders"]Hi, I was wondering if I could get some opinions. This weekend I happen to have a lot of time and plan on buying 2 games, I searched through the list and came down to these few games. Ni No Kuni The Last Of us Dark Souls Red Dead Redemption Max Payne 3 and, Bioshock one Which two would you guys recommend?Snowywonders

Definitely get Dark Souls!  Especially if you want a good atmosphere.  Hands down my favorite game of the generation, followed closely by Demons Souls.  

Gamesterpheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Gamesterpheonix
I just bought FF13 and Valkyria Chronicles. lol yes, Ive waited THIS long to finally play them and yes thats my first FF game and no I wont buy anything else.
Snowywonders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Snowywonders
So I went to the store last night and settled with The Last Of Us and Red Dead Redemption. Thanks for the recommendations!
NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 NoirLamia777

So I went to the store last night and settled with The Last Of Us and Red Dead Redemption. Thanks for the recommendations!Snowywonders

Both great games, next time definitely get Dark Souls.  I'm currently playing through TLoU and it truly is amazing.  The storytelling and atmosphere is just spectacular.

Snowywonders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Snowywonders

[QUOTE="Snowywonders"]So I went to the store last night and settled with The Last Of Us and Red Dead Redemption. Thanks for the recommendations!NoirLamia777

Both great games, next time definitely get Dark Souls.  I'm currently playing through TLoU and it truly is amazing.  The storytelling and atmosphere is just spectacular.

Yes, I started with TLoU first, played a whole bunch the last two previous nights, and so far the atmosphere and main characters have gone beyond my original expectations, the game is very good. And yeah, I plan on picking up Dark Souls sometime in the future too.
NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 NoirLamia777

[QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

[QUOTE="Snowywonders"]So I went to the store last night and settled with The Last Of Us and Red Dead Redemption. Thanks for the recommendations!Snowywonders

Yes, I started with TLoU first, played a whole bunch the last two previous nights, and so far the atmosphere and main characters have gone beyond my original expectations, the game is very good. And yeah, I plan on picking up Dark Souls sometime in the future too.

Same here, I am enjoying it so much more than I imagined.

evdenevevip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 evdenevevip
thank you http://www.istanbulvipnakliyat.com
Snowywonders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Snowywonders

[QUOTE="Snowywonders"][QUOTE="NoirLamia777"]

NoirLamia777

Same here, I am enjoying it so much more than I imagined.

Yep, Beat it last night! I loved it!

HowlingLotus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 HowlingLotus
Member since 2012 • 657 Posts

I have a list of PS3 games I really want to buy, but of course I've been holding off on getting one recently. I skipped consoles this generation, but now that the PS3 is passing the torch to the PS4 I figure soon will be the perfect time to snatch one.

I'm holding off still in the hope that Sony releases some last second bundles to "send off" the PS3. I know Sony was great with supporting the PS2 once the PS3 came out, but sales will drop once PS4 is out.

What are the likely chances the PS3 will see anything soon? The 12GB model I have 0 interest in.

Would really hate to spend $250-$300 on a current bundle only for them to release an awesome bundle deal around the PS4 launch/holiday.

I'm patient and can wait a little longer :P.  

Regent192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Regent192
Member since 2009 • 6789 Posts

has anyone played diablo 3? action rpgs are my favorite genre and I'm thinking about getting it

I never played any of the games in the series since I dont game with the pc

Win20122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Win20122
Member since 2012 • 33 Posts
I just bought the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, it is only $15 now at amazon. linky purchase also include the downloadable version for PS Vita.
brettedwards

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 brettedwards
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
For me I would go with Journey and Final Fantasy those are my best games of all time.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#239 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
should the first page be updated?
david61983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 david61983
Member since 2013 • 288 Posts

Should I get Bioshock Infinite or GTA V?  I really want GTA V, but I'm sure it will be on sale on black friday and Bioshock is less than $30 at Gamestop currently.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9558 Posts

Zone of the Enders 2 HD. HexaDrive and Konami rehauled the whole PS3 version and it is sooo good now.

T0DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 T0DD
Hey guys, who whats to have a Russian friend? Just I need to practice English, so if you wanna help me, welckome!! P.s. My skype: pozdeeff.sem I'm a gamer ^_^
hellohowsit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 hellohowsit
Pro Evolution soccer 14. Playing this and Fifa 14 right now. Both are very good games, big improvements of 2013, however overall Pro evo has better gameplay than Fifa .
hellohowsit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 hellohowsit
Could someone recommend a platformer? Not a big platforming fan so not looking for something too hard , but more fun. I have not played one this gen so wanted to try something. Crash is my fav all time flatformer- used to love 1, 2 and 3. Jak and daxter I thought was decent, but If i wanted a open world serious long game I'd just play a 3rd person rather than platformer. Is rachet and clank worth trying? if so which one? I never gave it ago, thought it looked boring, but you never know. what about rayman? Price isn't an issue just recommend the best ones please.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 The_Last_Ride

Should I get Bioshock Infinite or GTA V?  I really want GTA V, but I'm sure it will be on sale on black friday and Bioshock is less than $30 at Gamestop currently.

david61983
I think GTA V has more stuff to do in it and overall it is a longer game and it has multiplayer. Bioshock has gotten good reviews and is on my wish list. [QUOTE="hellohowsit"]Could someone recommend a platformer? Not a big platforming fan so not looking for something too hard , but more fun. I have not played one this gen so wanted to try something. Crash is my fav all time flatformer- used to love 1, 2 and 3. Jak and daxter I thought was decent, but If i wanted a open world serious long game I'd just play a 3rd person rather than platformer. Is rachet and clank worth trying? if so which one? I never gave it ago, thought it looked boring, but you never know. what about rayman? Price isn't an issue just recommend the best ones please.

Jak and Daxter, Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends and the ones on the first page are the ones i can recomend
mhybz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 mhybz
miss bioshock infinity
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 The_Last_Ride

Shouldn't the first post be updated now?

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By NoirLamia777

@The_Last_Ride said:

Shouldn't the first post be updated now?

Yes unfortunately my computer with all my files on it died, so I no longer have an editing program. Once I get one again I'll definitely update it.