Interesting fact about those crime ridden Democrat run cities.

• 148 results
tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3728 Posts

Turns out that, as common sense would dictate, red cities are just as crime ridden and violent as their states, with homicide and murder rates towering over most blue cities and states.

So much for the "it's the blue cities" excuse.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Turns out that, as common sense would dictate, red cities are just as crime ridden and violent as their states, with homicide and murder rates towering over most blue cities and states.

Uhm, you do understand they're called "blue cities" because the leadership in those cities are blue, right? Ever heard of mayors, city councilmen? You know, the people who govern cities...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@eoten said:
@tjandmia said:

Uhm, you do understand they're called "blue cities" because the leadership in those cities are blue, right? Ever heard of mayors, city councilmen? You know, the people who govern cities...

https://www.thirdway.org/report/the-red-state-murder-problem

You're dishonest there.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@tjandmia said:

This might be one of the worst nit-picks I have seen here.

But I'm glad you didn't actually disagree with his actual and factual point, and merely took issue with his use of quotes. Lmao.

Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders roseroughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats.

Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tjandmia

Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

So there are incredibly high murder rates everywhere.

Where's Robocop when you need him.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@tjandmia said:

You're dishonest there.

That report is skewed. The murder rate is high in those states because of the murders in Democrat-controlled cities.

That study has been thoroughly debunked.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic  Online

@dabear said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You're dishonest there.

That report is skewed. The murder rate is high in those states because of the murders in Democrat-controlled cities.

And yet you don't have the receipts.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@dabear said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@tjandmia said:

You're dishonest there.

so how you try to excuse the data when it shows republican led cities with higher murder rates than similarly-sized democrat led ones?

"herp derp, i know! the actual people committing the murders must be from democrat-led households! yeah! that's it!

checkmate!"

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dabear

@comp_atkins said:
@dabear said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@tjandmia said:

You're dishonest there.

so how you try to excuse the data when it shows republican led cities with higher murder rates than similarly-sized democrat led ones?

"herp derp, i know! the actual people committing the murders must be from democrat-led households! yeah! that's it!

checkmate!"

Yeah. Let's look at your article.

Jacksonville's highest number is 176 homicides in 2020, but it's 79 now (2022). By comparison, Chicago has 448 so far in 2022. The rest of your article moves to states, not cities. That is because in those "red" states, the democrat controlled cities produce most of the homicides - like Jackson, MI and New Orleans, LA.

Checkmate? Hardly. Nice try.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic  Online

@The_Deepblue said:

Demographics probably play the biggest role here. Anytime you read about a dangerous city, check the demographics. That said, I love big cities. Going to Chicago again in December. Can’t wait.

What are you dog whistling here?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic  Online

@The_Deepblue said:

@LJS9502_basic: I’m just saying that it has nothing to do with ”Republican” or “Democrat” but rather certain mindsets of certain cultures that make these cities dangerous. Democrats are cupcakes on crime, so the big cities they run will be a slightly worse hellscape than the Republican cities with similar demographics, but in the end, an American city or small town can be a pleasant place to live regardless of whether or not it’s run by Republicans or Democrats. Like I said, check the demographics of these violent cities and tell me I’m wrong.

I also think that the violence in any of these cities is exaggerated a bit. I what I mean is, when I go to Chicago, I am obviously not going to the worst parts of the South side. I even enjoyed our visit to Detroit, although I did feel threatened at one point by some guy who didn’t like us walking near Ford Field while he was perhaps about to do a drug deal.

And I'm asking specifically who are these cultures.

Red states are at the bottom of many many lists, including murder rate.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:
@comp_atkins said:
@dabear said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You're dishonest there.

checkmate!"

Checkmate? Hardly. Nice try.

Nah,

Republican-controlled states have higher murder rates than Democratic ones: study (yahoo.com)

But cities that do have Republican mayors do not have lower murder rates than similarly sized Democratic-led cities, the study found.

Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice

Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats.

Microsoft Word - californias_republican_counties_have_worse_crime_trends_and_higher_violent_crime_rates_than_democratic_counties.docx (cjcj.org)

CALIFORNIA’S REPUBLICAN COUNTIES HAVE WORSE CRIME TRENDS AND HIGHER VIOLENT CRIME RATES THAN DEMOCRATIC COUNTIES

Blaming this on Dems is just fake news.

@LJS9502_basic said:

And yet you don't have the receipts.

Of course he doesn't.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dabear

@zaryia: You keep linking THE SAME STUDY. LMAO!!!!

Try harder, goofball.

Chicago, Detroit, Gary, Baltimore... all Dem strongholds, all crime ridden shitholes. And yes, I live right out side Chicago.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

@zaryia: You keep linking THE SAME STUDY. LMAO!!!!

1. And? I had to reiterate it asyou haven't actually refuted the original one yet with citation. I'll literally use it again if you don't refute it with equal citation in your next post. LJS called you out on receipts, and you brought nothing. They ignored your ass after that.

2. The Brennan Center link used multiple studies and articles, on top of the one posted ITT. Why lie?

3. I posted a completley different study in the 3rd link. But lets type in all caps in the hopes no one sees it right. 😁 "Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties." OOF.

Hell here's a right wing source even agreeing with us,

Rural America Reels From Violent Crime. ‘People Lost Their Ever-Lovin’ Minds.’ - WSJ

@dabear said:

goofball.

Resorting to ad-hominems, thought as much from someone losing.

@dabear said:

Try harder

Huh? I don't have to do anything.

The balls still in your court to refute the original study with your own properly linked one, and also refute the additional studies & non-oped articles I just brought. You were last left hanging after being check-mated by Comp-atkins and LJS. You never got up from that and they even stopped bothering to respond to you days ago. You have to try.

@dabear said:

Chicago, Detroit, Gary, Baltimore... all Dem strongholds, all crime ridden shitholes.

"But cities that do have Republican mayors do not have lower murder rates than similarly sized Democratic-led cities, the study found."

This isn't related to party, and that's a fact.

• http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/californias_republican_counties_have_worse_crime_trends.pdf
  • Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice
  • Murders Are Rising. Blaming a Party Doesn’t Add Up. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
  • The Red State Murder Problem – Third Way
  • Rural America Reels From Violent Crime. ‘People Lost Their Ever-Lovin’ Minds.’ - WSJ

^Man, it's as if you're objectively wrong and this was national, and had nothing to do with Democrats. Good luck telling us all of this is fake because you said so and nothing more to go on.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 dabear

@zaryia: I didn't go past your first one, because your points are... rediculous. Your very first link was a rehash of the same study - that's all I needed to know.

Democrat controlled cities are shitholes.

There's a reason the belief that Dem run cities have higher crime rate... because it's true! End of story! I don't give a FLYING F**K how many obscure studies you link, buddy. All you have to do is turn on the news for a day.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

There's a reason the belief that Dem run cities have higher crime rate

Nah, I found multiple new studies and articles. Not that I needed to, the original was pretty damn good and went unrefuted. Take the L on this kid, my new bullet point list of links ate you alive. There is no counter data.

Facts are superior to lies,

"But cities that do have Republican mayors do not have lower murder rates than similarly sized Democratic-led cities, the study found."

Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."

Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats.

@dabear said:

Democrat controlled cities are shitholes.

Blue States and Counties have a much higher average HDI and QOL than Red Ones. As in they are superior places to live, by far, on average. The same goes for Countries, every one that has superior living conditions than USA is more liberal than USA.

Far right conservatism (which is the type found in US) is shit tier buddy. Relegated to 3rd world hellholes.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dabear

@zaryia: Wait... one more time:

I don't care what your obscure studies with their slanted statistics show.

Here's to hoping the polls are true and your party gets its ass kicked this November.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zaryia

@dabear said:

Here's to hoping the polls are true and your party gets its ass kicked this November.

Said he doesn't care what several sets of facts say and then went completely off-topic. Yup he lost.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dabear

@zaryia: No, I didn't lose anything. I can dig up studies that back up my point of view, but why bother? You won't believe them anyway!

Yeah, I'm quite the student of your posts in political gamers. You cannot imagine a situation where Democrats have done wrong. You're an ardent zealot, my friend.

So, what's the point discussing this with you? That's rhetorical, the answer is "there is no point".

So yeah, I don't care what your studies show. I didn't even read them. All I have to do is watch the news.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silentchief  Online
Member since 2021 • 6867 Posts

@zaryia said:
@dabear said:

Said he doesn't care what several sets of facts say and then went completely off-topic. Yup he lost.

Every major statistical fact I can find shows Democrat run cities are more crime ridden.

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings/most-dangerous-places

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/amp/news/nation-world/analysis-democrats-at-the-helm-of-11-of-the-15-deadliest-cities-in-us

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-city-rankings/cities-with-most-murders

Even the ones in red states are mostly run by Democrats. Wtf are you even arguing with him hear about? Do you deny Democrat run cities are in fact more dangerous?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Silentchief  Online

@LJS9502_basic said:
@The_Deepblue said:

@LJS9502_basic: I’m just saying that it has nothing to do with ”Republican” or “Democrat” but rather certain mindsets of certain cultures that make these cities dangerous. Democrats are cupcakes on crime, so the big cities they run will be a slightly worse hellscape than the Republican cities with similar demographics, but in the end, an American city or small town can be a pleasant place to live regardless of whether or not it’s run by Republicans or Democrats. Like I said, check the demographics of these violent cities and tell me I’m wrong.

I also think that the violence in any of these cities is exaggerated a bit. I what I mean is, when I go to Chicago, I am obviously not going to the worst parts of the South side. I even enjoyed our visit to Detroit, although I did feel threatened at one point by some guy who didn’t like us walking near Ford Field while he was perhaps about to do a drug deal.

Jesus christ are you that Naive?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

I can dig up studies that back up my point of view

Then do it instead of constantly taking Ls.

@dabear said:

So yeah, I don't care what your studies show. I didn't even read them.

Don't worry, we already know you don't care about or read facts.

Every single study I can find says this recent crime wave isn't a Democrat only problem. Also every single study I can find shows Democrat ran areas are better places to live on average, in regards to your "shithole" comment.

@silentchief said:

https://realestate.usnews.com/places/rankings/most-dangerous-places

https://www.google.com/amp/s/katv.com/amp/news/nation-world/analysis-democrats-at-the-helm-of-11-of-the-15-deadliest-cities-in-us

https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-city-rankings/cities-with-most-murders

Red-Herrings and/or Straw-Man. Neither of those data sets refute, counter, conflict these data sets:

• http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/californias_republican_counties_have_worse_crime_trends.pdf
  • Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice
  • Murders Are Rising. Blaming a Party Doesn’t Add Up. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
  • The Red State Murder Problem – Third Way
  • Rural America Reels From Violent Crime. ‘People Lost Their Ever-Lovin’ Minds.’ - WSJ

Top 10 lists from rando sites will give different results from national averaging comparisons in comprehensive studies. This isn't conflicting information. In other words, even if the data you posted were true, the following quotes remain true:

Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."

"Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats."

And I'll keep posting those factual and unrefuted quotes.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dabear

@zaryia: Yep, yep. That's why I don't bother with zealots.

Someone else posted links that contradicted your comments; and predictably, you denounce them - because no articles or studies are correct unless they say what you want them to say, right?

You're a zealot. It doesn't make you right, it just makes you tiresome and boring; and genuinely unworthy of debating.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic  Online

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I do strive to be a decent person but I am not Jesus. I'm waiting for you to list the cultures. Something causing you to be afraid to do so? Is it that you don't want the dog whistle to be noticed?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@The_Deepblue said:

Why won't you guys answer him? Don't want the perma?

Man what a bunch of scared kids the conservatives here are. 😂🤣🤣

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

Someone else posted links that contradicted your comments;

Forget the fact they weren't comprehensive studies like what we posted. He linked red-herrings and seemingly used a straw-man. See more below,

@dabear said:

and predictably, you denounce them - because no articles or studies are correct unless they say what you want them to say, right?

I didn't denounce them. They are probably correct. They just don't counter my data or claim. This isn't a Democrat only problem and that's a fact.

A top 10 doesn't contradict national averages. A 7th grader learns this in math class. Why do I always have to explain this to conservatives here? Weird.....

@dabear said:

it just makes you tiresome and boring; and genuinely unworthy of debating.

You're saying this because you objectively lost our debate going by all factual data sets.

All you have been capable of doing is spamming ad-homs after the LJS I posted multiple studies ending any debate. Zero refutation, apart from clinging on to SilentChief's last minute red-herrings.

@dabear said:

You're a zealot. It doesn't make you right,.

I'm not a zealot, and what makes me right is every study saying I'm right. This isn't a Democrat only problem.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dabear

@zaryia: Oh my GOD, you are such a zealot. This isn't the first time I have had to deal with you on these forums.

You cannot, for any reason whatsoever, EVER admit the Democrats do ANYTHING wrong. It is impossible for you to do so. I am a moderate Republican, I am a supporter of civil rights, especially LGBTQ, and helping out the unfortunate. But, I also agree with the founding tenets of the Republican party, and am firmly aligned with Republican foreign policy of "peace through strength". That being said - they do a lot wrong, and I hold them accountable for it - and, sometimes I am forced to vote for a Democrat because that person is the better candidate.

That is something that you could never do. You cannot accept any bad practices of the Democrat party, and would probably off yourself if you had to vote for a Republican. That's because you are a ZEALOT.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

@zaryia: Oh my GOD, you are such a zealot. This isn't the first time I have had to deal with you on these forums.

I'm a zealot for agreeing with every comprehensive study on this matter?

Interesting. And by interesting I mean that's some bat shit crazy nonsense.

@dabear said:

You cannot, for any reason whatsoever, EVER admit the Democrats do ANYTHING wrong. It is impossible for you to do so.

Wrong. I'm just refuting cons. That doesn't mean I like that Democrat areas are also just as crime ridden. I don't like how they run things either in these areas. But I'm just bringing the facts home.

@dabear said:

That is something that you could never do. You cannot accept any bad practices of the Democrat party, and would probably off yourself if you had to vote for a Republican. That's because you are a ZEALOT.

I'm just fact checking people. You're going way over board over that.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tjandmia

@zaryia: Yes, you're a zealot for following real evidence and not allowing irrational emotion to guide you. Arguing with so-called conservatives is like playing chess with a pigeon.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic  Online

@tjandmia said:

@zaryia: Yes, you're a zealot for following real evidence and not allowing irrational emotion to guide you. Arguing with so-called conservatives is like playing chess with a pigeon.

I have higher confidence in the pigeon.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 dabear

@zaryia said:
@dabear said:

I'm a zealot for agreeing with every comprehensive study on this matter?

Interesting. And by interesting I mean that's some bat shit crazy nonsense.

@dabear said:

You cannot, for any reason whatsoever, EVER admit the Democrats do ANYTHING wrong. It is impossible for you to do so.

Wrong. I'm just refuting cons. That doesn't mean I like that Democrat areas are also just as crime ridden. I don't like how they run things either in these areas. But I'm just bringing the facts home.

@dabear said:

I'm just fact checking people. You're going way over board like some kind of cultist over it.

Every comprehensive study? The first one you used, that you reposted, has been debunked multiple times. And, the source is a leftist think tank. Unbiased, indeed...

You are a zealot, bro. You did exactly what I said you were going to do - your studies are the only "true" ones, everything else is "fake". Democrats are the messiahs, and the evil "Cons" (so telling that you call Conservatives "Cons") are always wrong.

You are quite a narrowminded fellow.

Oh, and I see that like clockwork, the other zealots have arrived to back you up! Wonderful...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

has been debunked

Citation? Also you forgot to "debunk" all the other links as well.

@dabear said:

You are a zealot, bro.

Agreeing with every known study is not a zealot. I'm just agreeing with the facts.

@dabear said:

everything else is "fake"

I literally said his top 10 lists weren't fake and probably correct. I'm simply telling you a top 10 list of cities when there are thousands of cities doesn't alter a comprehensive studies that are looking at the average.

This is 7th grade math. Why are you not getting this.

@dabear said:

Democrats are the messiahs, and the evil "Cons" (so telling that you call Conservatives "Cons") are always wrong.

I have never said this nor do I think this.

You seem mad that facts don't agree with your feelings.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dabear

@zaryia: I call it like I see it, bro. You are as blue as can be, just embrace it already. Your attempts to be all "high and mighty" and "above the fray" with some measure of independent thinking is very unbecoming and disingenuous of you.

Fun fact: I'm really not even reading your responses anymore. Like I said, I know to whom I'm conversing... "blah blah blah Democrats are always right blah blah blah 'Republicons' bad blah blah blah"

I lost interest in your actual rebuttals about 10 posts ago, because I really don't care what you have to say. I'm just having fun pointing out your fanatical party loyalty with each reply. And, it's fun to watch the lefties of this forum come to your aid as if this forum is a lefty ideologue safe-space.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Silentchief  Online
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@The_Deepblue said:

Why won't you guys answer him? Don't want the perma?

Man what a bunch of scared kids the conservatives here are. 😂🤣🤣

Why would I get a perma ban for stating a basic fact? Lefties get so offended by facts they want to ban you?? 🤣🤣🤣 No wonder Elon bought Twitter. Such a sad sensitive group.

I've mentioned this before. African Americans make up 13% of the population and are responsible for anywhere from 40% to 50% of violent crimes any given year. It's less of a race issue and more of a culture issue, specifically in America.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

But the "family values!!!!"

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

@zaryia: I call it like I see it, bro. You are as blue as can be, just embrace it already. Your attempts to be all "high and mighty" and "above the fray" with some measure of independent thinking is very unbecoming and disingenuous of you.

Fun fact: I'm really not even reading your responses anymore. Like I said, I know to whom I'm conversing... "blah blah blah Democrats are always right blah blah blah 'Republicons' bad blah blah blah"

I lost interest in your actual rebuttals about 10 posts ago, because I really don't care what you have to say. I'm just having fun pointing out your fanatical party loyalty with each reply. And, it's fun to watch the lefties of this forum come to your aid as if this forum is a lefty ideologue safe-space.

Mindless ad-hominem spam after objectively losing a factual and data driven debate is not good forum etiquette.

If you feel any of my 5 sources are incorrect refute them directly with your own citation. However, insulting me with fictional and false accusations gets you no where. Thank you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Zaryia
@LJS9502_basic said:
@tjandmia said:

lmao!

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Silentchief  Online

@zaryia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@tjandmia said:

lmao!

Yet none of the lefties on here accept basic statistics 🤣🤣

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Silentchief  Online

@zaryia:

I literally said his top 10 lists weren't fake and probably correct. I'm simply telling you a top 10 list of cities when there are thousands of cities doesn't alter a comprehensive studies that are looking at the average.

11 of the top 15 cities are ran by Democrats. Explain that average to me. A study taking thousands of cities( with small populations) doesn't counter the fact. If you compare crime in large cities based off per capita numbers they are generally worse In Democrat ran areas.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

11 of the top 15 cities are ran by Democrats. Explain that average to me.

There are more than 15 cities......in USA....

I mean. Just wow.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zaryia

@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@tjandmia said:

lmao!

Yet none of the lefties on here accept basic statistics 🤣🤣

You using a red-herring/straw-man is not the same as someone else being wrong. You're proving tjandmia and LJS's point on pigeons.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Silentchief  Online
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

11 of the top 15 cities are ran by Democrats. Explain that average to me.

There are more than 15 cities......in USA....

I mean. Just wow.

No shit Sherlock. When you compare the " most dangerous " cities the vast majority of them are ran by Democrats. That's the point. You can expand it to top 50 and the results stay the same.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Zaryia

@silentchief said:

When you compare the " most dangerous "

We're aware of your straw-man, goal-postmove, and/or red-herring.

But here were the uncontested facts,

"Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."

"Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats."

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Silentchief  Online
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

"Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."

Lol " counties" 🤣🤣🤣. The most dangerous city in America " Monroe LA" is ran by Democrats is in a republican county. I love the spin.

Great way to manipulate basic statistics but the truth remains.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

The most dangerous city in America

Surely by now you see how this sentence doesn't conflict with the 3 bolded ones.

@silentchief said:

You posting a straw-man and red-herring to go along with it is not me manipulating basic stats. None of the stats I have posted were false or manipulated. You didn't refute the data.

The most basic stats/truth on cities does indeed remain the same:

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Silentchief  Online

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

The most dangerous city in America

Surely by now you see how this sentence doesn't conflict with the 3 bolded ones.

@silentchief said:

You posting a straw-man and red-herring to go along with it is not me manipulating basic stats. None of the stats I have posted were false or manipulated.

The truth on cities does remain the same:

You would need to explain why the most dangerous cities are overwhelmingly ran by Democrats. The stats are based off per capita numbers not overall. That study seems to mainly factor in cities of smaller sizes.

I never made a claim about " the rise in crime".