Interesting fact about those crime ridden Democrat run cities.

• 148 results
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@silentchief said:

You would need to explain why

I don't have to explain or engage with anything regarding your Straw-man argument and Goal-Post move.

I just stated these original facts, and the facts went unrefuted.

"But cities that do have Republican mayors do not have lower murder rates than similarly sized Democratic-led cities, the study found."

"Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."

"Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats."

It's not a Democrat only problem and the rise in crime was not a Democrat only thing.

• http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/californias_republican_counties_have_worse_crime_trends.pdf
  • Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice
  • Murders Are Rising. Blaming a Party Doesn’t Add Up. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
  • The Red State Murder Problem – Third Way
  • Rural America Reels From Violent Crime. ‘People Lost Their Ever-Lovin’ Minds.’ - WSJ
@silentchief said:

I never made a claim about " the rise in crime".

I don't care about your claims, the quote chain was before you entered.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6911 Posts

@zaryia:

I don't have to explain or engage with anything regarding your Straw-man argument and Goal-Post move.

They were refuted by basic statistics. If that stat were true you would see more large cites ran by Republicans in the top 50. This is why they tried to seperate it by county 🤣🤣

@zaryia

I don't care about your claims, the quote chain was before you entered.

then post shit relevant to my claims next time.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

They were refuted by basic statistics.

They literally weren't refuted by your links.

• http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/californias_republican_counties_have_worse_crime_trends.pdf
  • Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice
  • Murders Are Rising. Blaming a Party Doesn’t Add Up. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
  • Rural America Reels From Violent Crime. ‘People Lost Their Ever-Lovin’ Minds.’ - WSJ

You're not providing an opposing set of facts.

A top 10 list doesn't refute an average over thousands of cities. This is 7th grade math. 🤦‍♂️

@silentchief said:

You responded to my post with a red-herring and straw-man. I don't have to do this. 🤣 Debating 101.

@silentchiefsaid:

If that stat were true you

Not IF. They ARE true. I hate arguing facts. This reminds me of QOL, Covid, or Climate Change debates, a waste of time because there is 1 side that's just objectively correct.

The studies are true until counter studies are provided.

"Murder is up about 25% nationally including nearly identical change in Democratic and Republican-run cities,"

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8870 Posts

@zaryia: Blah blah blah blah "ad-hominem straw man! Red herring!!! AAAHHGGGAAAHHH!!!! " blah blah blah.

You say the same shit over and over again. bro - you're such the ultracrepidarian.

Bad etiquette? Again - what's the point? Your head is so far up the DNC's backside you can't listen to reason! It's actually more effective to just point and laugh at the zealot.

So yes, I am still laughing at you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

@zaryia: Blah blah blah blah "ad-hominem straw man! Red herring!!! AAAHHGGGAAAHHH!!!! " blah blah blah.

You say the same shit over and over again.

Because he keeps using those fallacies....blame him....not me.

@dabear said:

Bad etiquette? Again - what's the point? Your head is so far up the DNC's backside you can't listen to reason! It's actually more effective to just point and laugh at the zealot.

I'm not sure why you're calling me a zealot for agreeing with every fact checks and studies on this subject.

Should I state the facts are false for no reason like some kind of deranged cult member?

@dabear said:

So yes, I am still laughing at you.

You sure are taking this L quite poorly.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3739 Posts

Seems like the right winners here don't understand that screaming "leftist" doesn't actually refute peer reviewed studies. Lol. Go figure. 🤦‍♂️

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 dabear

@zaryia: The ThirdWay is not a viable source. You might as well quote the DNC's website.

You don't believe any source that contradicts your party line politics. You proved that again. And again and again and again.

So. I am not taking an "L"; unless "L" means "laugh", because I am laughing at you. And I'm belly- laughing at the other lefties trying to chime in.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#59 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

14 people shot on Holloween night in Chicago. Damn Republicans!

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#60 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

They were refuted by basic statistics.

They literally weren't refuted by your links.

A top 10 list doesn't refute an average over thousands of cities. This is 7th grade math. 🤦‍♂️

@silentchief said:

You responded to my post with a red-herring and straw-man. I don't have to do this. 🤣 Debating 101.

@silentchiefsaid:

If that stat were true you

Not IF. They ARE true. I hate arguing facts. This reminds me of QOL, Covid, or Climate Change debates, a waste of time because there is 1 side that's just objectively correct.

The studies are true until counter studies are provided.

"Murder is up about 25% nationally including nearly identical change in Democratic and Republican-run cities,"

Yeah? so what percentage of that 25% is in blue cities and what percentage is in red? It's not an even split of where the increase in homicides are occurring.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Yeah? so what percentage of that 25% is in blue cities and what percentage is in red? It's not an even split of where the increase in homicides are occurring.

Breh....

"Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equally in cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats."

Blaming the Covid Crime spike on Democrats when it's near universal is lunacy. We already have the facts on this. It's not even up for debate anymore.

This is Flat Earther, Evolution denial, Covid denial, or Climate denial levels of cringe. You guys are just wrong and there's nothing else to it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

@zaryia: The ThirdWay is not a viable source. You might as well quote the DNC's website.

You have offered zero sources indicating this, but I already posted 4 other sources other than Third Wave. The Brennan Center, NYT, WSJ (right leaning), and an independent paper from CJCJ (Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice).

It's over. You guys are done here.

@dabear said:

You don't believe any source that contradicts your

No source or link has been posted that contradicts my links as of this post ITT.

All of the data, through multiple top tier sources, shows the murder rate went up by pretty much the same in both Red and Blue cities. Blaming Dems is low IQ.

I have seen ZERO links posted ITT that even remotely state or suggest this is false. You might want to actually click on those 3 mis-directs Silent posted, rather than getting giddy at the site of a URL.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dabear

@zaryia: No, bro. You lost. The WSJ article just says crime has gone up everywhere. It doesn't say anything about how Republican controlled areas are as violent as Democrat areas, just that crime everywhere went up.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zaryia
@dabear said:

@zaryia: No, bro. You lost.

I lost by posting more and better sources and not 1 of them being refuted as of yet?

Interesting. Tell me more. Looks like I'm wrong on climate change and covid too.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

Debunked.

Stop posting liberal think tanks that leave out all the murder in those red states are in blue cities.

This is an objective fact stop trying to spin it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Debunked.

I posted 2 studies, 3 straight fact articles, and 1 fact check.......and after all this time you were only able to give me 1 Op-Ed that I already saw days ago. God, is there no worthy contender here at PG lmao?

Apart from not even touching my other 5 links, he doesn't debunk a single data point, he just says how in his opinion he doesn't "like" the data and that it's not "fair" they used State info🤦‍♂️. His Op-Ed😂mostly complains/nitpicks about the data like, and never shows it is wrong. The remainder of his Op-Ed he cites a "Mixed Fact" and "Extreme Far right" source (MBFC) that is well below Third Way and my other 5 sources going by MBFC. Amazing.

This is why we don't use Op-Eds class!

Meanwhile in Chad debater land,

• US elections 2020: Fact-checking Trump on crime in Democratic-run cities - BBC News

I love having 6 Mostly-High Fact and unrefuted non Op-Ed sources that make my claim directly via experts and multiple studies. Winning is awesome.

@silentchief said:

This is an objective fact stop trying to spin it.

Objective Fact...but posts an Opinion piece. You can't make this up lol. Speaking of objective facts that I'll now quote in any "muh Democrat caused crime" thread,

"But cities that do have Republican mayors do not have lower murder rates than similarly sized Democratic-led cities, the study found."

"Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."

"Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats."

"Murder is up about 25% nationally including nearly identical change in Democratic and Republican-run cities," says US crime analyst Jeff Asher."

"In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden."

P.S. Pretending a States law/policy doesn't effect the cities and counties in them with a clear negative trendline for Red States in most QOL facets including murder because a fake Op-Ed said so is odd. 🤣

@silentchief said:

Stop posting liberal think tanks

Hold this L for me:

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia: Nothing refutes what I stated. The crime wave in red states is from blue cities 🤣🤣🤣.

You have been owned by posting that dumb ass study that was obliterated.

Regardless stay in your echo chamber I can't wait till the end of this month. Your meltdown is going to be glorious.

Muh Biden economy is going to be great , teh studies say inflation is transitory... 🤣🤣. You're not just a clown you're the entire circus.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By tjandmia

It's pretty obvious here that the righties can't accept that their states are crime ridden cesspools. Haha

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

Regardless stay in your echo chamber

You need to post a counter study, not an Op-Ed crying about how the stats they used were correct but he just didn't like them. And I'm not sure what you're referring to by echo chamber. I have posted right, center, and left sources (all High-Mostly Fact) all agreeing with my claims ITT. And not once embarrassment by posting Op-Eds!

• US elections 2020: Fact-checking Trump on crime in Democratic-run cities - BBC News

Not a single one has had it's data refuted. Do you have a source that isn't an far right Op-Ed (omfg I can't believe you did that, no wait I actually can) by chance that actually shows the figures in my links are false?

@silentchief said:

I can't wait till the end of this month. Your meltdown is going to be glorious.

Stay on topic. We're glad you political novices just found out how political election cycles usually flip, but stop trying to get the thread deleted.

@silentchief said:

Muh Biden economy is going to be great , teh studies say inflation is transitory... 🤣🤣.

Yawn, that all you got? Moody's didn't say his Economy would be great. They said it would be better than Trump's. There's no way to know if they would have been right or wrong.

It's best you stop bringing up this lukewarm off-topic shit, we both know I have a much much bigger and better "list" of real and not imagined skewering. Everyone here knows.

Stay on topic. Not sure why I have to tell you this TWICE. I know you're itching to try and get this thread deleted after how bad it went for the cons.

@silentchief said:

You're not just a clown you're the entire circus.

Loses debate. Runs straight to off-topic ad-hominems even though I used 0 insults. Like clock work. 😂Look how fast you resorted to an emotionally charge fake e-feud that I couldn't give any care about (as shown by my lack of making 3 alts for "resets").

Keep that anger in check and you might start beating people here (except me) and staying focused on the actual topic.😎

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zaryia
@tjandmia said:

It's pretty obvious here that the righties can't accept that their states are crime ridden cesspools. Haha

This is the part where they pretend State laws, funding, and policies have nothing to do with the cities in them, how unintelligent of a notion is that 🤣. Those Blue States have large blue cities too, so this simply doesn't account for the huge disparity. Red States not only have higher murder, but worse in most other facets on average resulting in a far lower average QOL and/or HDI. Far right conservatism is a failed experiment.

They'll lie and say it's due to the Democrats, but the issue is the lower QOL and HDI are also seen by county voting maps (red counties are worse).

RvB City comparisons show small differences in the Covid crime spike, with a universe increase nationally. This new crime issue is entirely all bullshit for votes.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Silentchief

@zaryia:

You need to post a counter study, not an Op-Ed crying about how the stats they used were correct but he just didn't like them. And I'm not sure what you're referring to by echo chamber. I have postedright, center, and leftsources (all High-Mostly Fact) all agreeing with my claims ITT. And not once embarrassment by posting Op-Eds!

Can you refute any of his facts? The article decimated the study. The high crime cities were in fact all ran by Democrats and they were responsible for the rise in crime. Everything he said was true and is verifiable. The study was brutally debunked . If you want to continue to post it that's fine. I'll stamp the L on your head and keep laughing

@zaryia:

Yawn, that all you got? Moody's didn't say his Economy would be great. They said it would be better than Trump's. There's no way to know if they would have been right or wrong.

It's best you stop bringing up this lukewarm off-topic shit, we both know I have a much much bigger and better "list" of real and not imagined skewering. Everyone here knows.

Stay on topic. Not sure why I have to tell you this TWICE. I know you're itching to try and get this thread deleted after how bad it went for the cons.

Lol here we go again. You went off topic first comparing this argument to climate and Covid. I'm just mentioning your past history of posting bullshit study after bullshit study only for you to get utterly destroyed one year later by facts. Stop demanding counter studies when the shit you post is usually flimsy bullshit much like this.

@zaryia:

Loses debate. Runs straight to off-topic ad-hominems even though I used 0 insults. Like clock work. 😂Look how fast you resorted to an emotionally charge fake e-feud that I couldn't give any care about (as shown by my lack of making 3 alts for "resets").

Keep that anger in check and you might start beating people here (except me) and staying focused on the actual topic.

You got wrecked as usual. You placed your faith behind a study that did nothing but show blue cities are crime ridden shitholes . Regardless please don't make another alt at the end of the month I want to enjoy your meltdown.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

You need to post a counter study, not an Op-Ed crying about how the stats they used were correct but he just didn't like them. And I'm not sure what you're referring to by echo chamber. I have postedright, center, and leftsources (all High-Mostly Fact) all agreeing with my claims ITT. And not once embarrassment by posting Op-Eds!

Can you refute any of his facts?

It's an Op Fucking Ed 😂. He used OPINIONS. Not facts. He told us why he thought the study wasn't good, but never said what data point was wrong. He never even mentioned my 5 other links that talk about cities and counties. What the fucking shit even is this.

I posted 6 links: Containing 2 studies, 3 fact articles, and 1 fact check. None refuted yet. You posted 1 Op-Ed. This is a curb stomp and it's not even close.

@silentchief said:

You went off topic first comparing this argument to climate and Covid.

That wasn't off-topic.....I was just comparing the argument as you literally just stated. This "debate" is like a climate or covid debate. As in 1 side has all the facts and other side has.....a blog or two.

It's an analogy. Why do I always feel like I'm explaining something to a 8 year old when I'm "debating" with you?

@silentchief said:

I'll stamp the L on your head and keep laughing

You said a similar line in a thread where me and 4 other posters cited at least 12 peer reviewed studies which completely deleted your Presence here permanently. Your response was those 4 fields of science were fake, and "nu uh", and that you "won". Yes, it's as bonkers as it sounds.

Your "L stamps" are as worthless as the toilet paper stuck on Trump's shoe after that thread. The above quote is meaningless.

@silentchief said:

I'm just mentioning your past history of posting bullshit study after bullshit study

Over a single stalemated Moody's analysis? Moody's who is still super highly regarded? This never happened and you're making up lies. A vastly significant majority of the studies I have posted have never been retracted or refuted. I have posted LARGE amount of studies (since I like to be factually accurate and win all debates), and this should be easily provable.

I will give you 24 hours to prove most of my cited studies at PG have been retracted or refuted (directly by another study mentioning it, no op-eds) I will ask Stevo to permanently IP ban me if this is done. If it is not done, you're my forever bitch on even your 3rd alt known as SilentChief.

@silentchief said:

Stop demanding counter studies

No. I'll keep asking for a counter study you anti-intellectual, as well as a counter source to the 5 other links which you conveniently keep ignoring (they DO talk about cities).

Until that is done the L is all yours.

@silentchief said:

You got wrecked as usual. You placed your faith behind a study that did nothing but show blue cities are crime ridden shitholes .

I posted no such study, and you lost this thread like you lose most threads.

• "But cities that do have Republican mayors do not have lower murder rates than similarly sized Democratic-led cities, the study found."
  • "Homicide rates are 28 percent higher in Republican-voting counties than in Democratic-voting counties."
  • "Despite politicized claims that this rise was the result of criminal justice reform in liberal-leaning jurisdictions, murders rose roughly equallyin cities run by Republicans and cities run by Democrats."
  • "Murder is up about 25% nationally including nearly identical change in Democratic and Republican-run cities," says US crime analyst Jeff Asher."
  • "In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden."

Read those bullet points, it's all true after all.

@silentchief said:.

Regardless please don't make another alt at the end of the month I want to enjoy your meltdown.

I have no alts. I haven't lost many debates (and certainly none to you) to be forced to make any yet. Much less three.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

It's an Op Fucking Ed 😂. He used OPINIONS. Not facts. He told us why he thought the study wasn't good, but never said what data point was wrong. What the fucking shit even is this.

I posted 6 links: Containing 2 studies, 3 fact articles, and 1 fact check. None refuted yet. You posted 1 Op-Ed. This is a curb stomp and it's not even close.

With verifiable FACTS! This is like talking to a wall.His data is not an opinion it's a FACT! The cities in those red states are ran by Democrats something your bullshit study fails to mention. Yes it is a curb stomp.. You came in with another bullshit study that anyone with an IQ above 50 could look at and tell you it doesn't help your case. Every single major city in those red states was ran by Democrats and has been so for YEARS!

@zaryia:

I have no alts. I haven't lost many debates (and certainly none to you) to be forced to make any yet. Much less three.

You have lost every debate. Bidens economy sucks( I told you it would). That's one I have unequivocally obliterated you in . This honestly is no different. Imagine thinking Democrats handle crime better 🤣🤣. With dumb ass slogans like " decriminalize crime".

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

With verifiable FACTS! This is like talking to a wall.His data is not an opinion it's a FACT!

No verified facts. No methodology page. Just "ehh I kinda guess I think luls". That Op-Ed in no way gave any real facts for his main claim, and later used a goal post move via a highly untrustworthy source that ranks lower than all 6 of mine. Three of my links directly state the opposite, and all 3 are higher rated (This is literally all I need to win, since we are having a debate on facts. More and better sources). He theorized the 40% increase in crime rate had nothing to do with the State policy, but a claim that insane and wild would require a massive study from a reliable source showing so. He never shows this. He gives a handful of examples and doesn't even prove those with figures.

There is no point in lying, anyone who clicks this thread will see you posted an odd Op-Ed and I gave 6 reliable sources. You didn't even try to find a shitty blog to "refute" the other 5, so I'll assume you accept those facts and give up on this "debate". Indeed a Curb Stomp.

This is a large L for you just like the last thread.

@silentchief said:

You have lost every debate.

This sentence is actually some of the biggest gas lighting I have witnessed here. How can this be possible when a vast majority of my debates revolve around Russian Interference, Covid, QOL, and Climate change? These weren't even debatable, I was right and proved it with large and reputable citation - while the other side directly said the opposite and were proven wrong.

Hell, this quoted sentence isn't even possible considering the last thread we argued in. Me and 3 others deleted you with mass peer reviewed citation and your response was "nuh uh" and literally saying 4 fields of science were "fake"! Good god. That was below SargentD and Eoten levels of loss. Quite the spectacle I might say.

@silentchief said:.

You have lost every debate. Bidens economy sucks( I told you it would). That's one I have unequivocally obliterated you in .

This is a straw-man (fake). The claim was Biden's economy would be better than Trump's for 2020-2024 via projections, from some of the best analysts on Earth. There is no way we will know if this was true or not. If this is all you've got, a single instance of me saying something we'll never know, you're in trouble. Especially when compared to the above example.

@silentchief said:

Imagine thinking Democrats handle crime better 🤣🤣. With dumb ass slogans like " decriminalize crime".

My links already debunked these opinions. Most Democrats are not for decriminalizing crime or defunding the police going by polling. In fact police funding went up or stayed the same in most of those areas. This is easily fact checked, c'mon now.

The rise in crime rates was seen in a similar % irregardless of political leaning. Nationally. As shown on my BBC and Brennan links. This was not a Democrat only problem or Democrat caused problem. Multiple reputable sources prove this.

This is a wash.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

No verified facts. No methodology page. Just "ehh I kinda guess I think luls". That Op-Ed in no way gave any real facts for his main claim, and later used a goal post move via a highly untrustworthy source that ranks lower than all 6 of mine. Three of my links directly state the opposite, and all 3 are higher rated. He theorized the 40% increase in crime rate had nothing to do with the State policy, but a claim that insane and wild would require a massive study from a reliable source showing so. He never shows this. He gives a handful of examples and doesn't even prove those with figures.

There is no point in lying, anyone who clicks this thread will see you posted an loony Op-Ed and I gave 6 reliable sources. You didn't even try to find a shitty blog to "refute" the other 5, so I'll assume you accept those facts and give up on this "debate". Indeed a Curb Stomp.

This is a large L for you just like the last thread.

I'm afraid the other poster was right. You are a hysterical zealot. Are you saying he's lying? Because if you actually did a little research everything he said " WAS IN FACT TRUE" The cities with the most crime in red states were firmly ran by Democrats. On top of that many of those cities have been the most dangerous for over a decade. No state policy influenced that. It's a mix of local governance and demographics. You keep posting a bullshit study that was obliterated. As little as 5 years ago Democrats ran 49 of the 50 most dangerous cities with 1 one being an independent. Every FBI statistic debunks your bullshit study from a leftwing think tank.

Try doing a little more research you won't take so many L's and you will actually reach more people besides the 6 other raging leftist on this dead forum.

@zaryia

This sentence is actually some of the biggest gas lighting I have witnessed here. How can this be possible with a vast majority of my debates revolve around Russian Interference, Covid, QOL, and Climate change? Not only was I right on all of those, but my proof usually involved mass citation of extremely reputable sources that never went debunked.

Hell, this isn't even possible considering the last thread we argued in. Me and 3 others deleted you with mass peer reviewed citation and your response was "nuh uh" and literally saying 4 feilds of science were "fake" !? Good god.

Just like this thread. C'mon now.

Well it's true actually. You looked like an absolute clown trying to link Russia with Trump and lost every debate on the subject. We know Russian interference involved social media campaigns and leaking information that was " in fact true". Trump wasn't involved despite expert analysis.

You got wrecked on the hunter Biden thing which your experts said was most likely Russian inference " it wasn't " .

Obliterated on Bidens economy and inflation.

You fell on your sword for the gender debate. Which again if you did a little research on the father of the science is a complete nutjob and we're debunked by the basics of biology

@zaryia

This is a straw-man (fake). The claim was Biden's economy would be better than Trump's, from some of the best analysts on Earth. There is no way we will know if this was true or not.

Lol the best analysis? It was leftwing think tanks and CNN links " a now dead network that got cleaned out recently " You are going to get wrecked in the midterms due to his shitty economy and you were even defending it as early as this year.

@zaryia

My links already debunked these opinions. Most Democrats are not for decriminalizing crime or defunding the police going by polling. In fact police funding went up or stayed the same in most of those cities.

The rise in crime rates was seen in a similar % irregardless of political leaning. Nationally. As shown on my BBC and Brennan links.

This is a wash.

FBI statistic say otherwise

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@silentchief: Crime is up in red run areas as well as blue. Red actually leads the pack but I'm sure you'll ignore that. Gun culture is the problem and until the right admits that's and gets on board with the rest of America, this is what you'll have. Also poverty increases crime. The mishandling of the pandemic by trump, a Republican helped increase that everywhere. If you cannot add 2 and 2 together and get 4 but want to scream about your agenda, be my guest. The rest of us will laugh at the ignorance.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:

@silentchief: Crime is up in red run areas as well as blue. Red actually leads the pack but I'm sure you'll ignore that. Gun culture is the problem and until the right admits that's and gets on board with the rest of America, this is what you'll have. Also poverty increases crime. The mishandling of the pandemic by trump, a Republican helped increase that everywhere. If you cannot add 2 and 2 together and get 4 but want to scream about your agenda, be my guest. The rest of us will laugh at the ignorance.

Blue cities actually lead the pack by every FBI statistic. Also please stop acting like mishandling of the pandemic is Trumps fault. If Democrats had their way they would have locked things down earlier and spent even more money causing the shitty economy we have now to be even worse. Poverty does increase crime and you can thank this shitty administration for that. I also like how you only mention " gun culture " as the problem yet ignore the Demographics and culture in most of these crimes ridden areas 🤣🤣

Regardless none of you lefties will be laughing by the end of the month. You are going to see what shitty policy gets you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Blue cities actually lead the pack by every FBI statistic. Also please stop acting like mishandling of the pandemic is Trumps fault. If Democrats had their way they would have locked things down earlier and spent even more money causing the shitty economy we have now to be even worse. Poverty does increase crime and you can thank this shitty administration for that. I also like how you only mention " gun culture " as the problem yet ignore the Demographics and culture in most of these crimes ridden areas 🤣🤣

Regardless none of you lefties will be laughing by the end of the month. You are going to see what shitty policy gets you.

Blue cities are also in RED STATES. Laws are made statewide.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

I'm afraid the other poster was right. You are a hysterical zealot.

A zealot for merely posting facts? Interesting. No wonder you think 4 fields of science are "fake".

Surely you will eventually refute the data:

If you find I'm being a zealot by posting center, left, and right sources (above), then show me how those numbers are false. Specifically what figure is incorrect, and cite a high fact source showing so.

@silentchief said:

You keep posting a bullshit study that was obliterated.

Studies. Plural. Also this requires valid citation. Not an Op-Ed that lies and offers no citation for the main claims.

@silentchief said: No State policy influenced that

[Citation Needed]

Extreme and bold claim. There is likely no chance the entire 40% increased rate in Red States has nothing to do with Red States. Not with such a huge trend difference. Blue states have big blue cities too. Good luck on finding a study that shows that entire 40% is due to Blue Cities. (Spoilers: You won't.)

@silentchief said:

The cities with the most crime in red states were firmly ran by Democrats.

[Citation Needed]

Prove that's what accounts for the ENTIRE nationwide 40%+ in Red States. Show the State laws have nothing to do with it. Show the percent of Democrat city murders make up the entire 40% increase. With a real study directly saying so from a reputable source. No Op-Eds btw.

@silentchief said:

That's 7 cities. 😂 🤦‍♂️. NationwideAnalysis:

• THE BBC LINK YOU PULLED THAT IMAGE FROM EVEN SAYS "Murder is up about 25% nationally including nearly identical change in Democratic and Republican-run cities,"OMFG!😂

Bro even SargentD is better than you at debating.

@silentchief said:

Well it's true actually. You looked like an absolute clown trying to link Russia with Trump and lost every debate on the subject. We know Russian interference involved social media campaigns and leaking information that was " in fact true". Trump wasn't involved despite expert analysis.

Gas-Lighting + Straw-Man. I didn't say Trump illegally colluded. The main debates were me saying Russias Interfered to help Trump, and the conservatives here told me THAT was fake too. I literally won dozens of threads thanks to the ICA, DOJ, and SIC vs you. The cons here ate big time crow once those reports came out. I never, not once, said Trump illegally colluded. I even agreed with many cons here on that.

Take the L on this major lie. Making every con here eat crow was epic, you won't spin that away.

@silentchief said:

Obliterated on Bidens economy and inflation.

Why do I keep having to correct you on what the Moody's study actually said. They said Biden's economy would be better than Trump's, for both, 2020-2024 projected. There is no way to know if that was false.

@silentchief said:

You fell on your sword for the gender debate.

Dude. That was the biggest PG loss I have ever seen, aside from the Russia Interference Denial and 2020 Election denial. Dozens of peer reviewed studies vs guy saying "nuh uh...I won" and nothing else 😂😂. Yes, even worse than anti-vaxxing and climate denial nutters, at least they gave a few studies (albeit those studies were retracted lmao). Imagine making anti-vaxxers and climate deniers look smart.

Might be time for alt 4.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Zaryia
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Blue cities are also in RED STATES. Laws are made statewide.

He's trolling I think. There is absolutely no reality where a huge trend of a 40% nationwide State difference has nothing to do with how the State is ran. Blue Cities are also in Blue States, so his nutjob theory isn't adding up.

That claim is so absolutely bonkers that he NEEDS to post a study directly showing so from a very good source.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Blue cities actually lead the pack by every FBI statistic.

Those same stats,

From your very image source. 🤦‍♂️🤣. Can't catch a break.

@silentchief said:

Also please stop acting like mishandling of the pandemic is Trumps fault.

How many Ls can one person take in one thread. You might have just set a record!

• COVID-19: US federal accountability for entry, spread, and inequities—lessons for the future | SpringerLink
  • Public policy and health in the Trump era - The Lancet
  • A timeline of how Trump failed to respond to the coronavirus - Vox
  • SSCCInterimReportDec2021V1.pdf (house.gov)
  • Study Finds ‘Single Largest Driver’ of Coronavirus Misinformation: Trump - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Trump grossly mishandled it going by studies. (Notice I didn't link an op-ed, but highly reputable medical journals or high fact publications, Chad Debater ftw).

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

For posting facts? Interesting. No wonder you think 4 fields of science are "fake".

No for putting everything behind a shitty study tha was throughly debunked by FBI statistics.

@zaryia:

Studies. Plural. Also this requires valid citation. Not an Op-Ed that lies and offers no citation for the main claims

What did he lie about exactly? The crime stats, leadership were all 100% accurate. Please tell me specifically what he's lying about.

Even your own fact check doesn't deny that Democrat run areas have higher crime just that it's more then politics. And one of your studies is taking crime data taken from 1950 to 2000 🤣🤣. Are you serious posting that garbage? GTFO !

@zaryia:

That's7cities. 😂 🤦‍♂️. Bro even SargentD is better than you at debating.

We can go to 25 or 50 or even the top 100 the results are the same 🤣🤣

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.neighborhoodscout.com/blog/top100dangerous/amp

Now Google who runs most these cities and stop posting a study that pulled data from between 70 and 20 years ago 🤣

@zaryia:

Gas-Lighting + Straw-Man. I didn't say Trump illegally colluded. The main debates were me saying Russias Interfered to help Trump, and the conservatives here told me THAT was fake too. I literally won dozens of threads thanks to the ICA, DOJ, and SIC.

Almost every con here ate crow and I owned them on that for years.

Your entire existence on this forum was to prove that Teump colluded and you got obliterated 🤣🤣 along with all the other leftwing posters. Nobody denied Russians were involved. We all know they were involved in leaking the " FACT" Hillary rigged the DNC. Instead of acknlodhing that fact you kept bitching about Russia, Russia, Russia.

@zaryia:

Why do I keep having to correct you on what the Moody's study actually said. They said Biden's economy would be better than Trump's, for both, 2020-2024 projected. There is no way to know if that was false.

You said inflation was transitory " because teh experts said it" Both you and them were "WRONG! I told you they were a clown show as soon as they mentioned that.

@zaryia:

Dude. That was the biggest PG loss I have ever seen. Dozens of peer reviewed studies vs guy saying "nuh uh...I won!" 😂😂

You're pretty much nearing Eoten and SargentD levels of losing debates. I think I lost 1, and it wasn't even to you ROFL.

For you it was 🤣🤣.

I debunked a simple study with a hospital link. And you have list multiple debates to me handedly. The " don't say gay bill" thread you debated in where you were utterly destroyed is another example.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

For posting facts? Interesting. No wonder you think 4 fields of science are "fake".

No for putting everything behind a shitty study tha was throughly debunked by FBI statistics.

No FBI stats debunked the study. Nor my 5 other links, which also use those same FBI stats.

Did you click the wrong thread? Feeling okay buddy? I'm not seeing the FBI State data. I just see my links agreeing with the FBI.

@silentchief said:

Please tell me specifically what he's lying about.

Where he thinks the 40% increase in crime rate in Red States, which he never refuted, has nothing to do with the Red State. He never showed this with a study. You know it's an Op-Ed and not a study right?

My 6 sources are better. Refute them.

@silentchief said:

We can go to 25 or 50 or even the top 100 the results are the same 🤣🤣

Can you do one for every city in US? Oh wait, your own link (BBC) already did this.

(Mucho Ls)

@silentchief said:

Your entire existence on this forum was to prove that Teump colluded and you got obliterated

Straw-Man and Gas Lighting.

This never happened. You're literally making stuff up. My entire claims were always on Interference. Not once did I claim illegal collusion. Oh wow, is this what you've come to? 100% lies?

@silentchief said:

Nobody denied Russians were involved.

Gas Lighting.

This is exactly what was denied by and debated by several posters here, and I obliterated them all. Dude you're really going to make me go back a few years in my post history to hand you another huge L aren't you.

@silentchief said:

For you it was 🤣🤣.

Gas Lighting.

That is the best example of ownage we have here. You vs 5, and getting slammed by peer reviewed studies. Zero response, just crying "nu uh!" You're not taking that away any time soon. 😎 Saying "no you" doesn't alter reality.

@silentchief said:

The " don't say gay bill" thread you debated in where you were utterly destroyed is another example.

Gas Lighting.

Huh? What argument did I lose there? Sounds like you're making stuff up again like you did with Russian Interference a few quotes up. Pretty sure I was proven right on the loose language of the bill after it went through.

Man you're really upset about our 122:0 aren't you.🤔 How come you lie so much about people's prior posts? All you appear to do ITT is gas light and straw-man.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

No FBI stats debunked the study. Nor my 5 other links, which also use those same FBI stats.

Did you click the wrong thread? Feeling okay buddy?

They debunk your claim throughly. That Democrats are somehow better at managing crime.

@zaryia:

Where he thinks the 40% increase in crime rate in Red States, which he never refuted, has nothing to do with the Red State. He never showed this with a study. You know it's an Op-Ed and not a study right?

My 6 sources are better. Refute them.

He is simply stating that the increase in crime happened due to crime in " blue cities " which is 100% true a conveiant truth your study left out. You also posted a study that contains data from 1950 to 2000. You can throw that out now 🤣🤣

@zaryia:

Can you do one for every city in US? Oh wait, your own link (BBC) already did this.

That depends on what you classify as a major city but the top 100 are vastly over represented by Democratic leadership. 🤣🤣.

Take the L for christ sake. I don't deny crime has raised equally but blue cities were already so far ahead so either way that would still make blue cities more likely to be crime ridden shitholes.

@zaryia:

This is exactly what was denied by and debated by several posters here, and I obliterated them all. Dude you're really going to make me go back a few years in my post history to hand you another huge L aren't you.

I'm not talking about other posters. Wtf does that have to do with me? Your TDS was non stopped and you were wrong repetedy about the collusion.

@zaryia:

Please stop. That is the best example of ownage we have here. You vs 5, and getting slammed by peer reviewed studies. Zero response, just crying "nu uh!" You're not taking that away any time soon. 😎 Saying "no you" doesn't alter reality.

And saying someone saying their a man when their a women doesn't alter reality either 🤣🤣.

Backed up by basic Biology. You continuing to argue this shows you have gone full blown leftwing zealot.

@zaryia

Huh? What argument did I lose there? Pretty sure I was proven right. Man you're really upset about our 122:0 aren't you. Going to be this is another straw-man. You used those a lot as r-gamer too 🤔

One you preceded to call it " the don't say gay bill" which was leftwing media bullshit. You said it wasn't being taught in elementary schools in the US " you were wrong" so then tried to say it only mattered if it was taught in Florida. You then called it made up culture war nonsense " it isnt " and sighted polls about political issues to prove your point only to leave out the fact that what schools were teaching wasn't even a question on the polls you sighted. Meanwhile a Democratic politician lost to Glenn Youngkin because he took the leftwing stance on this. You have been throughly obliterated in every debate we have been in so much to the point that you will deny the claims you made in the past.

And stop calling people an alt when you are in fact an alt.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Did you click the wrong thread? Feeling okay buddy?

They debunk your claim throughly.

No they don't. ...........BBC USED that SAME FBI data to show I was right. Trolling.

@silentchief said:

He is simply stating that the increase in crime happened due to crime in " blue cities "

So you nor the Study deny it's also due to how the Red States are managed? Thought so. This is a clear trend seen in Red States, Blue States have Blue Cities too. Do you also agree he doesn't look into every Red State and every Blue City to account for 100% of this +40%? His central claim isn't proven.

So literally nothing was debunked.....

Good. We're getting somewhere. Use less Op-Eds, moral of the story.

@silentchief said:

I don't deny crime has raised equally

You literally agree with my central claim............WTF!? So you're arguing just to argue?

@silentchief said:

Your TDS was non stopped and you were wrong repetedy about the collusion.

Gas-Lighting.

Never happened....this is actually very weird. One of us is on drugs and I know it's not me. I never claimed illegal collusion, my main thing was Russian Interference trying to help Trump.

@silentchief said:

And saying someone saying their a man when their a women doesn't alter reality either 🤣🤣.

Backed up by basic Biology. You continuing to argue this shows you have gone full blown leftwing zealot.

Yeah that's not what happened. We posted several peer reviewed studies and you couldn't even counter 1 of them. Hell you didn't even TRY.

It's a curb stomp through and through. Never have I seen ownage that direct and unquestionable here. It wasn't even up for debate.

@silentchief said:

One you preceded to call it " the don't say gay bill" which was leftwing media bullshit.

Insulting a bill through a cheeky nickname is not "you lost the debate". I can call it the backwards 3rd World Bill too, which I believe I did. You're reaching for any win here.

The fact stuff like this is all you can manage to scrounge up, as examples of my "losses", makes me reassured of how damn good I am.

@silentchief said:

You said it wasn't being taught in elementary schools in the US

We were talking about FL. It was FL Bill. All US schools was a straw-man by you. Like what you're doing ITT. Look up what that word means.

@silentchief said:

sighted polls

It's cited. If you're going to argue with me at least learn 3rd grade English. Also this is a lie, I posted figures showing it was less than .1% of schools where this bullshit was being taught. The POLLS show it doesn't even make up 5% of major issues. With figures like that you guys are the ones who lost that thread. I primarily complained about the loose wording of the bill, which HAS resulted in idiotic bullshit.

Nothing burger dumbfuck third world conservative bill. 😂 If me winning a thread is your 2nd example of me ever losing a debate, you're in trouble.

@silentchief said:

You have been throughly obliterated in every debate we have been in

We literally just had a debate where I posted like 6 peer reviewed studies and you just replied with smilies. A yellow face laughing.......in response to peer reviewed data..... C'mon now. I can't even fathom a single poster on this site that thinks you won that and I lost that. For god sakes you were telling me entire fields of science are "fake". RIP. I think we're what, 141:0 across them all 3 alts?

This has got to be a troll. No way are you serious.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

No they don't. ...........BBC USED that SAME FBI data to show I was right. Trolling.

That's not your only claim though nor the TC's. He is claiming that red cities are just as crime ridden as blue cities. That simple isn't true. The increase may be the same but blue cities were already far ahead on crime to begin with.

@zaryia:

So you nor the Study deny it's also due to how the Red States are managed? Thought so. This is a clear trend seen in Red States, Blue States have Blue Cities too. Do you also agree he doesn't look into every Red State and every Blue City to account for 100% of this +40%?

So literally nothing was debunked.....

Good. We're getting somewhere.

The study isn't even making the claim its how red states are managed. Wtf are you talking about? Your asking me to debunk a claim they don't even make 🤣🤣. They just list data and fail to mention that all those murder in those red states are in blue cities.

@zaryia:

Gas-Lighting.

Never happened....this is actually very weird. One of us is on drugs and I know it's not me. I never claimed illegal collusion, my main thing was Russian Interference trying to help Trump.

It was the only reason you existed in this forum. Deny it all you want you can pull up your post history. You did it for years.

@zaryia:

Yeah that's not what happened. We posted several peer reviewed studies and you couldn't even counter 1 of them. Hell you didn't even TRY.

It's a curb stomp through and through. Never have I seen ownage that direct and unquestionable here. It wasn't even up for

That's exactly what happened because that's what the studies you link claimed you could do. I debunked it with a simple hospital link showing you what a clown show you and the other leftwing posters in this forum are. I've asked you to make a thread on this subject supporting leftwing claims for some reason you won't do it. Scared much? What's wrong you don't support the science?

@zaryia:

Insulting a bill through a cheeky nickname is not "you lost the debate". I can call it the backwards 3rd World Bill too, which I believe I did. You're reaching for any win here.

The fact stuff like this is all you can manage to scrounge up, as examples of my "losses", makes me reassured of how damn good I am.

No it shows how dam delusional you are. Meanwhile Ron DeSantis approval rating is soaring

@zaryia:

Weweretalking about FL. It was FL Bill. All US schools was a straw-man by you. Like what you're doing ITT. Look up what that word means.

Lean how to use the space button for christ sake. Nope you were wanting proof that it was being taught in elementary schools in the US. When proof was provided you then pivoted to FL.

@zaryia

It's cited. If you're going to argue with me at least learn 3rd grade English. Also this is a lie, I posted figures showing it was less than .1% of schools where this bullshit was being taught. The POLLS show it doesn't even make up 5% of major issues. With figures like that you guys are the ones who lost that thread. I primarily complained about the loose wording of the bill, which HAS resulted in idiotic bullshit.

Nothing burger dumbfuck third world conservative bill. 😂 If me winning a thread is your 2nd example of me ever losing a debate, you're in trouble.

Glad you can correct my predictive text error because you suck at actually debating. The polls didn't even ask the question about what was being taught in schools . Not to mention the Democrats lost a runoff election on this very issue. It's a nothing burger for fatherless liberal cat dads but in reality it is an issue. It will be one of several reasons you lose the midterms as bad as you lose all debates 🤣🤣

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

They just list data and fail to mention that all those murder in those red states are in blue cities.

1. ALL!? Oopsie, another L. Your Op-Ed(LOL) never showed ALL of the +~40% margin difference murders are from Blue Cities. He cherry picked a few cities and a few States, and even in those he didn't show the entire increase was from Blue Cities. This has always been the issue with your Op-Ed. This is why I keep asking for actual studies. He thinks it is, but never shows it. I'm sure some of that massive increase is due to Blue Cities, but not all. Show it or take another L.

2. You flat out have to show the ~40% on it's own is false to "debunk" the study. Your link doesn't do that. He gives his opinions in the Op-Ed(LOL), but never says it is wrong. This has been the second issue with your entire debate here. If you do not refute the figure you take another L.

3. If you can't deny Red State policies account for this 40% difference, since Blue States have more Blue Cities, then the Study is correct to call it a problem. It IS a Red State "problem", objectively. Your Op-Ed(LOL) out right says this is false, and that's called lying.

You have to learn what refute means. You have to learn why no serious debater links Op-Eds. Oh and there's 5 other links just sitting there you haven't touched yet. This is a clear L for you.

@silentchief said:

Your asking me to debunk a claim they don't even make 🤣🤣. They just list data and fail to mention that all those murder in those red states are in blue cities.

Huh? Your garbage Op-Ed(ROFL) is making this claim. They said there is not Red State murder problem. I can quote him if you want. This is objectively false going by pure statistics, it IS a problem in Red States by a figure of 40%+. Your Op-Ed(GTFO) provided zero data showing that the State is not at fault, so how isn't it a problem in those States? He said it's a myth and false, but this was never backed up. This is why we do not use opinion pieces from far right randos.

If they aren't insinuating this, then exactly what did they "debunk" about the original "Red State Murder Problem" study? Certainly not the headlining 40% figure. So what's wrong about it?

@silentchief said:

It was the only reason you existed in this forum. Deny it all you want you can pull up your post history. You did it for years.

You're literally making stuff up. My arguments were always mainly about Interference. Unbelievable. This kind of extreme gas lighting is actually amazing.

I just opened my post history. I don't even talk about any of that for almost the first year of pages so far, so much for "your only reason for existing". It's mostly SW posts owning Cows (which is funny since PC won last gen in a landslide). Fucking liar. Zaryia's Forum Posts - GameSpot 😂

@silentchief said:

That's exactly what happened because that's what the studies you link claimed you could do.

You did not refute the peer reviewed studies. I'm looking at the thread right now. You were slammed and deleted by the entire forum. Holy shit this kid is lying every second.

Reality Check: There is no way both sets of conflicting statements are true. ONE of us is lying. Chances are the one posting the peer reviewed studies probably isn't the one who is lying.

@silentchief said:

Lean how to use the space button for christ sake. Nope you were wanting proof that it was being taught in elementary schools in the US. When proof was provided you then pivoted to FL.

Spacebar, not space button. Also this is a lie, the thread was about FL and I was talking about FL schools. Literally a god damn FLORIDA Bill in the OP and title. 😆

Considering you lied about my 2016 post history, it's not surprising you just lied about the FL thread too. Why lie so much?

@silentchief said:

you suck at actually debating.

You link Op-Eds. I link high fact sources and/or peer reviewed studies. Time and time again. This is a wash.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Zaryia

The little peasant forced my hand. Time to use 3% of my power and wipe the floor with him.

I was right and you were wrong @Silentchief. After mostly posting in SW for almost a year I finally posted these first political statements:

• Unbelievable, Trump advocates Russians to hack DNC/Hillary. - Off-Topic Discussion - GameSpot'
  • It's 2016. Do You Still Believe In Global Warming? - Off-Topic Discussion - GameSpot
  • Bill Nye destroys delusional conservative (Tucker of Fox) - Political Gamers - GameSpot
  • Obama administration caught funneling billions through slush fund scheme - Political Gamers - GameSpot
  • Scott Pruit (EPA CHIEF) Denis Climate Change (LMAO!) - Political Gamers - GameSpot

My first collusion/interference post, with several cons saying the actual interference was fake. All of whom I thrashed into Oblivion:

Comey: No proof of Wire Tapping. Russia DID try to help Trump. - Political Gamers - GameSpot

@zaryia

Russia did in fact try to interfere with the election via hacking the DNC in favor of getting Trump elected. What they are looking into (as well) is if Trump's campaign colluded with that attempt.

Personally I doubt they colluded. Putin doesn't need help or permission of some Reality TV Chump.

Take. The. L.

This is proof you are always Gas Lighting me. 😁

Going around and always lying about left leaning poster post histories. It was getting tiring so I just had to finally check up on it. It's all a sham. What an annoying insect. Not a word you type is to be trusted, nor the blogs you always link. 😂 He makes nearly EVERYTHING up on the spot.

Sad.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 tjandmia

@zaryia: Yeah, blue cities in red states are 100% beholden to backwards red state laws which tie vtheir hands when it comes to gun violence. The funny part is that even in red states, most Democrat run cities have lower rates of gun violence. They'll never accept it, though.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
@tjandmia said:

@zaryia: Yeah, blue cities in red states are 100% beholden to backwards red state laws which tie vtheir hands when it comes to gun violence. The funny part is that even in red states, most Democrat run cities have lower rates of gun violence. They'll never accept it, though.

Yup. The 40% disparity and trend is too large for it to be not related, at least partially, to the States themselves. On top of that the disparity is too large for it to be only Blue cities contributing to it.

Since the claim is so egregious, the conservatives here would need to provide a study showing so, in detail, that this is only because of Blue cities and only because of Democrat policy. Instead we got a rather ridiculous far right Op-Ed giving his feely feels. Insulting. That nonsense just doesn't fly when a forum has people with brains.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Silentchief

@zaryia:

1. ALL!? Oopsie, another L. Your Op-Ed(LOL) never showed ALL of the +~40% margin difference murders are from Blue Cities. He cherry picked a few cities and a few States, and even in those he didn't show the entire increase was from Blue Cities. This has always been the issue with your Op-Ed. This is why I keep asking for actual studies. He thinks it is, but never shows it. I'm sure some of that massive increase is due to Blue Cities, but not all. Show it or take another L.

2. You flat out have to show the ~40% on it's own is false to "debunk" the study. Your link doesn't do that. He gives his opinions in the Op-Ed(LOL), but never says it is wrong. This has been the second issue with your entire debate here. If you do not refute the figure you take another L.

3. If you can't deny Red State policies account for this 40% difference, since Blue States have more Blue Cities, then the Study is correct to call it a problem. It IS a Red State "problem", objectively. Your Op-Ed(LOL) out right says this is false, and that's called lying.

1. You can look it up yourself like I did and verify it. They are the largest cities in the states and made up the vast majority of the murder. You can grasp for straws on the word " All" but they made up for the vast majority of it. Your dumb ass study does even mention it.

2. Your imaginary terms for victory are hillarious. You would have to show that blue cities don't make up the vast majority of the crime in those states to prove your theory that Democrats are somehow better then managing crime. If you can’t do that you lose.

3. Why would I need to deny a claim you made up? You completely ignore demographics in favor of Red state policies eventhough the vast majority of them are in blue cities 🤣🤣. You don't have a single study that backs up your own claim. That's called drawing conclusions.

@zaryia:

You did not refute the peer reviewed studies. I'm looking at the thread right now. You were slammed and deleted by the entire forum. Holy shit this kid is lying every second.

Reality Check: There is no way both sets of conflicting statements are true. ONE of us is lying. Chances are the one posting the peer reviewed studies probably isn't the one who is lying.

I refuted them with basic Biology and a hospitali link. If you believe a female can be a man though based off a quack study then that's on you.

@zaryia:

Spacebar, not space button. Also this is a lie, the thread was about FL and I was talking about FL schools. Literally a god damn FLORIDA Bill in the OP and title. 😆

Considering you lied about my 2016 post history, it's not surprising you just lied about the FL thread too. Why lie so much?

You said it was a nothing burger and right wingers were making this shit up. That it wasn't a necessary bill. You lied and you were wrong.

@zaryia:

You link Op-Eds. I link high fact sources and/or peer reviewed studies. Time and time again. This is a wash.

You link studies that don't even support your claim 🤣🤣🤣. Can you prove to me that Democrat run areas aren't more likely to be crime ridden shitholes? Because your study doesn't do that.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Silentchief

@zaryia:

The little peasant forced my hand. Time to use 3% of my power and wipe the floor with him.

I was right and you were wrong @Silentchief. After mostly posting in SW for almost a year I finally posted these first political statements:

Wow that was cringe. But 3% of 0 is still 0. Thanks for proving my point 🤣🤣🤣. Holy shit you have a serious case of TDS. And after all that there was no collusion.

Like I said you're not just the clown but the entire circus 🤣🤣

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

And after all that there was no collusion.

Thanks for proving my point

I'm not sure if you have a problem reading or if you're just trolling....Your claims in THIS thread:

@silentchief said:

Your entire existence on this forum was to prove that Teump(?) colluded and you got obliterated 🤣

Nobody denied Russians were involved.

Seemed sus. So I checked my post history on it, and to no one's surprise you shamelessly made up every single word in the above post:

#1Zaryia

Russia did in fact try to interfere with the election via hacking the DNC in favor of getting Trump elected. What they are looking into (as well) is if Trump's campaign colluded with that attempt.

Personally I doubt they colluded.

#56JimB

How did the Russians help Trump? The FBI was never permitted to check the DNC Sever or computers for hacking.

Comey: No proof of Wire Tapping. Russia DID try to help Trump. - Political Gamers - GameSpot

LiarChief gonna' STILL lie again even after I posted the receipts showing he lied? 🤦‍♀️ As of now your posts are to never be trusted without a mostly/high fact source [verbatim, no drawing conclusions] or a forum quote if it involves another poster.

Holy fucking shit man! 😁

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

-Lies about my posts again

-Quotes the same "Mixed Fact" red-herring [Op-Ed] again

Not going to keep re-quoting opinions and lies from a proven liar. It's bad form to spread false information.

All just I'll ask you to do, which I have been asking for a few days now, is to directly refute my sources.

• Myths and Realities: Understanding Recent Trends in Violent Crime | Brennan Center for Justice[Reiterates TW study, and adds more studies and data to aid it. Used in my first post and second post, main source.]
  • Republican-controlled states have higher murder rates than Democratic ones: study (yahoo.com)[Reiterates TW study and re-confirm it with Criminologists.]

I've merely been quoting the claims in these sources. Word for word. If they are wrong I'm wrong.

In your next post: Quote at least one major numeric you find incorrect for each of the above links, and what that numeric is indicating. Provide a mostly or high factual source showing that specific numeric (indicating the same thing) is either false or different. IE: Show the 40% was false from TW.

This methodology should remove any chance for red-herrings. And it's quite simple to boot. I'll give you a day or two to do this for each link. If you don't reply with sources showing the links are directly wrong, I'll just strike out your post and that I'm still objectively correct.

There you go. Nice and civil. No chance for gas lighting, opinions, ad-hom spam, false post histories, or red-herrings from either side.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Silentchief

@zaryia:

I've merely been quoting the claims in these sources. Word for word. If they are wrong I'm wrong.

In your next post: Quote at least one major numeric you find incorrect for each of the above links, and what that numeric is indicating. Provide a mostly or high factual source showing that specific numeric (indicating the same thing) is either false or different. IE: Show the 40% was false from TW.

Except you're lying again. Your claim and the entire point of your post is to show that red areas and Republicans are worse managing crime based off a study that shows the murder in red states is higher. That is your claim correct? The entire point of your argument? It's not the numerical values that are the issue It's that they are given without context.

Your study ignores several key factors.

1. That blue cities in those red states make up the vast majority of those crimes. Are you denying this? Because I can prove that.

2. Demographics of the areas with massive crime.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Silentchief
@silentchief said:

@zaryia:

Except you're lying again. Your claim and the entire point of your post is to show that red areas and Republicans are worse managing crime based off a study that shows the murder in red states is higher. That is your claim correct? The entire point of your argument? It's not the numerical values that are the issue It's that they are given without context.

1. That blue cities in those red states make up the vast majority of those crimes. Are you denying this? Because I can prove that.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Zaryia
@silentchief said:

This isn't difficult,

In your next post: Quote at least one major numeric you find incorrect foreachof the above links, and what that numeric is indicating. Provide a mostly or high factual source showing that specific numeric (indicating the same thing) is either false or different. IE: Show the 40% was false from TW.

If you don't reply with sources showing the 7 links are directly wrong, I'll just strike out your post and I'm still objectively correct.

Your opinion are noted, but nothing is out of context in any of the 7 links.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Silentchief

@zaryia said:
@silentchief said:

This isn't difficult,

In your next post: Quote at least one major numeric you find incorrect foreachof the above links, and what that numeric is indicating. Provide a mostly or high factual source showing that specific numeric (indicating the same thing) is either false or different. IE: Show the 40% was false from TW.

If you don't reply with sources showing the 7 links are directly wrong, I'll just strike out your post and I'm still objectively correct.

Your opinion are noted, but nothing is out of context in any of the 7 links.

The fact that the vast majority of crimes happened in blue cities isn't opinion that is a verifiable FACT.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief: States are run by a Governor. Cities cannot override state law. Get back to me when Red states have lower crime than blue. Otherwise, you're just cherry picking data with zero context and a large amount of bias.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:

@silentchief: States are run by a Governor. Cities cannot override state law. Get back to me when Red states have lower crime than blue. Otherwise, you're just cherry picking data with zero context and a large amount of bias.

Lol wtf are you doing? 🤣🤣

Ignoring more important factors like demographics and local leadership to somehow place the blame on state laws 🤣🤣. Blue cites in blue states with similar demographics have the same problem.