Is America finally witnessing its collapse?

• 115 results
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@lonewolf604 said:

I'll make pronouncements on whatever I want, that's the point of an open forum. And I don't say this sarcastically: that's why I have guys like you to inform me on such things I don't know.

Then if you don't know why do you state it's the media's fault. This isn't about just one incident. That was the one that lit the fuse but it's been building for awhile now.

Because like I said I'm just trying to make sense of things, and these are just my initial thoughts. *braces for its your responsibility to stay informed speil*...lol kidding

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

@lonewolf604 said:

Because like I said I'm just trying to make sense of things, and these are just my initial thoughts. *braces for its your responsibility to stay informed speil*...lol kidding

Even during the protests if you watch enough TV you will see police brutality. We should not have a militarized police force and there should be citizen oversight...…….not police policing themselves.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#53 WeRVenom
Member since 2020 • 479 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@lonewolf604 said:

I'll make pronouncements on whatever I want, that's the point of an open forum. And I don't say this sarcastically: that's why I have guys like you to inform me on such things I don't know.

Then if you don't know why do you state it's the media's fault. This isn't about just one incident. That was the one that lit the fuse but it's been building for awhile now.

It is much of of the media's fault.

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

@wervenom: So much bullshit to unpack in one single post, and you're still avoiding my question.

For one, post an actual peer-reviewed article that gives the data on "80% of the media being center of left" and "90% of entertainment being far left", otherwise you're pulling things out of your ass to feed your narrative. You seem to have no idea what actual far-left means, precisely because US is slanted so far to the right that anything critical of it is automatically labeled far-left by morons still feeding off of mccarthyism. Kinda like how fascist Germany tried to slant all media as far-left and tools of the Jews or the soviets, you're following in their footsteps bit by bit - and your fascist behavior has been documented time and time again. But you don't care, cause you never cared about the facts.

Now I'll ask you again, and this time try not to cower away from the question: why are you bringing up SPECIFICALLY Obama? Does he have any relation to the coronavirus outbreak or the militarized police that the traitor you call president wants to unleash upon the nation? Trump once again handwaved another death at the hands of the police by paying the usual lip-service, before going on another tirade at the far-left boogeymen.

Also don't try to spin this into a democrat thing, cause I don't belong to your two-party system and nobody views e.g. the Clinton presidency as a positive. So, again: why are you blaming a black man for the fascist action of your current president? Do you have such a convoluted mess inside your nazi brain that you seriously think Obama is to blame for the protests?

You're the one who is ill informed cause the garbage you spout either comes from fox news, trump's twitter or a nazi den that's not even considered news. You repeat the same tropes over and over again as if you're going through the motions, and when they crumble under actual facts (which you purport yourself to be a champion of) you fall back into the next line of conservative cliches. You were always the NPC.

Couple of more facts since you're having trouble comprehending: antifa are more of an idea than a group and labeling them as terrorists is futile as anyone can be a member of an idea. So no matter how much your president is fuming over at twitter, his plan of labeling them as terrorists will fall through and be quietly forgotten about, like every other colossal failure he has achieved as president. Incels are extremely far right almost by nature, and almost all of the domestic terror attacks that have happened in the last few years are rightwing, a lot of them associated with 4chan or its neonazi pedophe offshoot, 8chan. These are not conspiracy theories, these are facts.

A conspiracy theory would be that every far-left movement is somehow funded by Soros and that Obama is part of the jihad - both of which your party has fallen head first for, again probably because the lot of you are horribly xenophobic, racist and antisemitic.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic

@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It is much of of the media's fault.

No. No it's not. They are not responsible for the years of cops abusing minorities.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By WeRVenom

@Nude_Dude said:

@wervenom: So much bullshit to unpack in one single post, and you're still avoiding my question.

For one, post an actual peer-reviewed article that gives the data on "80% of the media being center of left" and "90% of entertainment being far left", otherwise you're pulling things out of your ass to feed your narrative. You seem to have no idea what actual far-left means, precisely because US is slanted so far to the right that anything critical of it is automatically labeled far-left by morons still feeding off of mccarthyism. Kinda like how fascist Germany tried to slant all media as far-left and tools of the Jews or the soviets, you're following in their footsteps bit by bit - and your fascist behavior has been documented time and time again. But you don't care, cause you never cared about the facts.

Now I'll ask you again, and this time try not to cower away from the question: why are you bringing up SPECIFICALLY Obama? Does he have any relation to the coronavirus outbreak or the militarized police that the traitor you call president wants to unleash upon the nation? Trump once again handwaved another death at the hands of the police by paying the usual lip-service, before going on another tirade at the far-left boogeymen.

Also don't try to spin this into a democrat thing, cause I don't belong to your two-party system and nobody views e.g. the Clinton presidency as a positive. So, again: why are you blaming a black man for the fascist action of your current president? Do you have such a convoluted mess inside your nazi brain that you seriously think Obama is to blame for the protests?

You're the one who is ill informed cause the garbage you spout either comes from fox news, trump's twitter or a nazi den that's not even considered news. You repeat the same tropes over and over again as if you're going through the motions, and when they crumble under actual facts (which you purport yourself to be a champion of) you fall back into the next line of conservative cliches. You were always the NPC.

Couple of more facts since you're having trouble comprehending: antifa are more of an idea than a group and labeling them as terrorists is futile as anyone can be a member of an idea. So no matter how much your president is fuming over at twitter, his plan of labeling them as terrorists will fall through and be quietly forgotten about, like every other colossal failure he has achieved as president. Incels are extremely far right almost by nature, and almost all of the domestic terror attacks that have happened in the last few years are rightwing, a lot of them associated with 4chan or its neonazi pedophe offshoot, 8chan. These are not conspiracy theories, these are facts.

A conspiracy theory would be that every far-left movement is somehow funded by Soros and that Obama is part of the jihad - both of which your party has fallen head first for, again probably because the lot of you are horribly xenophobic, racist and antisemitic.

Lol ok

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-bias-left-study/

For every 1 conservative Journalist 13 claim to be liberal. I can't believe you are actually even trying to argue this.

And yes I know what far left means. It's buying into the narrative that white supremacy is somehow the largest threat we face to day which is nothing more then fear mongering delusions from commies such as yourself. And don't talk about fascism.. the left has that in spades. Policing speech, silencing anyone they disagree with and now penalizing those who don't want to speak up in favor of their narrative.

To answer your question I'm bringing up Obama because a large amount of white on black police violence happened while he was president and commies like you said nothing. Was it because he pandered to you with ridiculous statements like "Treyvon could have been my son" ..? But now because Trump wants to deploy the national guard to stop cities from burning because weak left wing mayors are to afraid hes a Nazi?

Oh and speaking of facts!

And again you are an NPC. That was actually a term the right used to describe the left and it us painfully accurate. And as unoriginal as all of you are you could not come up with anything better. I get my thoughts from personal experiences and actual facts. You know the ones that you refuse to read when they kill your narrative? Now let's see you explain that chart above and tell me how white supremacy is are largest problem? Tell me why as a white person why my priority should be to worry about white on black racism when we are being murdered at about 10x the rate?

And no Antifa is a group! You can join different chapters all across the US. Not sure how this is even arguable. It's not my fault most are lonely loser white knights who are afraid of actual guns so they use padlocks and socks instead. Incels are also not part of any right wing group. It's like me labeling gang violence as left wing violence as they are more likely to vote Democrat.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic

@wervenom: You're coming across as racist. Why does it bother you that people want to hold the police accountable?

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 lonewolf604

@wervenom yo

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WeRVenom

@LJS9502_basic said:

@wervenom: You're coming across as racist. Why does it bother you that people want to hold the police accountable?

It does not bug me at all. That cop deserves murder charges. And guess what? He got them! But somehow we have turned this into a white on black victim fest.

These things need to he handled the same. A black cop murdered an innocent white women last year. There was no outrage it barely made front page news. I am honestly not a major fan of police but I'm tired of the false narratives and bullshit.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LJS9502_basic

@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It does not bug me at all. That cop deserves murder charges. And guess what? He got them! But somehow we have turned this into a white on black victim fest.

These things need to he handled the same. A black cop murdered an innocent white women last year. There was no outrage it barely made front page news. I am honestly not a major fan of police but I'm tired of the false narratives and bullshit.

There is a history of police brutality toward black men though.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

The working class will only put up with being exploited by billionaires for so long.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic

@foxhound_fox said:

The working class will only put up with being exploited by billionaires for so long.

We do need some changes here.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 lonewolf604

@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

hey

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By foxhound_fox

@LJS9502_basic said:

It's hard to imagine them changing unless the DNC is gutted and rebuilt with more progressive people. Obama and Biden are largely responsible for what's happening right now, with their increasing of police funding during Obama's term and the obvious 1994 Crime Bill that Biden authored creating the mass incarceration movement for private for-profit prisons.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@xdude85 said:

Were on the brink. The fact that American military intervention is on the table to be used against its own citizens should trouble everyone.

How about them burning down citizen's businesses? Destroying people's life savings, shooting and killing police officers etc.

If states won't or can't protect citizens of the US then the military can and will.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 LJS9502_basic

@foxhound_fox said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It's hard to imagine them changing unless the DNC is gutted and rebuilt with more progressive people. Obama and Biden are largely responsible for what's happening right now, with their increasing of police funding during Obama's term and the obvious 1994 Crime Bill that Biden authored creating the mass incarceration movement for private for-profit prisons.

I think some changes will happen but we need to remove trump.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By WeRVenom

@LJS9502_basic said:
@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It's just that, History. When they are no longer overrepresented in violent crime they will no longer be overrepresented in police brutality.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 WeRVenom
@lonewolf604 said:
@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

hey

Hello

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Nude_Dude

@wervenom: Man this has stopped being funny and I realize I'm wasting my time with you, but... the 'article' you linked (1) contradicts your statements about 80% of media being 'owned by the left' (2) comes from a rightwing astroturfing questionable source with various anti-environmentalist, climate change denial hitpieces. In other news, you just posted actual fake news (again). Next time try posting an actual study with data that isn't circulating in the far-right circles you frequent?

Speaking of more alternative facts... what is the study of the graph you posted with no explanation (other than blurting FACTZ)? Reverse google image search only turns up a swedish nazi who retweeted it and a white nationalist news source. Where is the actual data coming from? I looked up the source it is 'citing' and it does not corroborate it:

Is this the source? Cause that refutes your graph; black-on-white crime is just 15% when white-on-white is over 60%.

I mean I already knew the outcome of this before even searching, cause when people like you claim to post 'facts', all they actually do is misuse statistics and data they don't understand to further their racist narrative and radicalize more people for their cause. It's because you WANT to be seen as persecuted, but there is no systemic oppression of white people, nor are other races beating down whites, so your only way of pretending to be a victim is by fabricating and misrepresenting data. Your country was founded upon white supremacy and only in the last few decades (i.e. after we saw what peak white supremacy is like - it brought Europe to the brink of destruction in what is now known as WW2) has it been called into question. White nationalist circles are peddling this garbage about whites being the real victims cause that's the only way they can further their agenda. If you were not a racist, your priority would be to call out the system that has whites (through the KKK, the white nationalists, the police or just any random citizen with a gun apparently) murdering black people in broad daylight and getting away with it.

But you are a scared white man, and your nature has you being afraid of your own shadow. That's why you hide behind your guns and side with the police against the plight of african americans; at best you just don't care, at worst you're yet another white nationalist blindly grasping at straws. This is why you cry to trump to get armed forces to trample over protesters (a clear violation of the first amendment - but I thought you were all for free speech and the right to bear arms? maybe you are just disingenuous and it was never about the amendments after all). This is why you frantically blame antifa and the left wing for looting and burning buildings, even though there are demonstrable cases of far right groups inciting violence during the protests with the goal of undermining them.

This is also why you keep throwing out cliches from the conservative playbook. The left supposedly controls everything, even though you have a rightwing nut in the white house and conservatives dominate the government and platforms like twitter. It's all lies you feed to yourself, cause scared people always need some kind of outside enemy to concentrate on, like african americans, immigrants or leftwing people. Your behavior is hilariously one note and predictable, and your cries of 'NPC!' are blatant projections - that's why the left returns those words to you, even the term NPC has been made NPC-like by its nature. Lastly, there are no antifa chapters, try to do some research before hitting that post button; and by research I mean do a basic google search... and please don't post an article from stormfront saying that there are, you're wasting everyone's time.

lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lonewolf604

@wervenom said:
@lonewolf604 said:
@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

hey

Hello

apparently

Stats are racist

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It's just that, History. When they are no longer overrepresented in violent crime they will no longer be overrepresented in police brutality.

Way to close those eyes and block those ears. An intelligent individual looks at more than numbers. Poverty tends to generate crime. Not having the ability to get a good education keeps one in poverty. It's a cycle. But please continue with your white man fear.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 WeRVenom

@LJS9502_basic said:
@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Way to close those eyes and block those ears.

Coming from the guy who forgot how to use the internet because he didn't want to read the links that killed his narrative?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Coming from the guy who forgot how to use the internet because he didn't want to read the links that killed his narrative?

Those links did not show up for me. And read my entire post as it shows how little you understand the problem.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 foxhound_fox

@LJS9502_basic said:

He's already been impeached, I don't think he'll go quietly with an election. He'll have to be dragged forcefully from the oval office.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 LJS9502_basic

@foxhound_fox said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He's already been impeached, I don't think he'll go quietly with an election. He'll have to be dragged forcefully from the oval office.

We can call in the military...…...

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 WeRVenom

@LJS9502_basic said:
@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Those links did not show up for me. And read my entire post as it shows how little you understand the problem.

I read your entire post. It doesn't refute facts.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#77 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

I know the Left secretly wants the US to fail in order to justify their hatered of the president - even though he has nothing to do with either scenarios. But smarter heads prevail and America always bounces back...strong.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

I know the Left secretly wants the US to fail in order to justify their hatered of the president - even though he has nothing to do with either scenarios. But smarter heads prevail and America always bounces back...strong.

General Mattis just denounced Trump. So did other military officers. No one wants the U.S. to fail but Trump and his supporters aren't prevailing and making America great.

WeRVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 WeRVenom

@LJS9502_basic said:
@wervenom said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Way to close those eyes and block those ears. An intelligent individual looks at more than numbers. Poverty tends to generate crime. Not having the ability to get a good education keeps one in poverty. It's a cycle. But please continue with your white man fear.

You edited your post. Not having the ability to get a good education? There are loads of minority scholarships. If one receives a good GPA in a public school they can receive a free ride on one of these scholarships.

We also had a program in my local area where for 6 years they bussed inner city school kids to suburban area schools. The result was the school's had a significant increase in crime and violence and reduced test scores. So is that your idea of equal education?

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Nude_Dude

@n64dd said:
@Nude_Dude said:

@n64dd: The far right is out there killing people as cops or just plain shooters. Look up rightwing terrorism in the US and see how many lives the incels have claimed alone. Then look up how many people antifa have killed (hint: there are none).

Basically, go away with your nonsense.

Zaryia alt? you lost me at incels LOL

I've been on this site for at least 8 years before you signed up.

How does that boot taste, eh? Let us know

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16579 Posts

great post, and I have to agree that the US is going south real fast. That's what happens when you tilt the scales so far to the right and screw over the people. Hard-core riots. This definitely isn't just about George Floyd.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23951 Posts

America is not collapsing, it is not a good time for America. But America has gone through worse.

@lonewolf604 said:
@wervenom said:

Hello

apparently

Stats are racist

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fake stats are.

Lack of critical thinking to realize that obvious fake data is, just because it fits an underlying narrative is.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83  Edited By MirkoS77  Online
Member since 2011 • 17678 Posts

America isn’t collapsing, but is it any surprise it’s in the state it is with someone so toxic, inflammatory, and divisive as Trump in charge? This is a perfectly natural and expected outcome when people don’t care about the character and personality of the one they elect to power.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LJS9502_basic

@drunk_pi said:
@Sevenizz said:

General Mattis just denounced Trump. So did other military officers. No one wants the U.S. to fail but Trump and his supporters aren't prevailing and making America great.

I'm actually glad the military is denouncing this idea. We need more of it.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Drunk_PI

@LJS9502_basic said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Sevenizz said:

I hope the 2nd Amendment constitutionalists will do the same thing to.

lol jk they're just a bunch of cucks lol

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@drunk_pi said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Sevenizz said:

Keep spewing that hatred. I have never in my life seen a group of people with so much hatred and violence in my life then the left are today.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Drunk_PI

@Xabiss said:

Keep spewing that hatred. I have never in my life seen a group of people with so much hatred and violence in my life then the left are today.

What hatred?

You had gun owning assholes march up on the state capital of Michigan complaining about a quarantine yelling in the face of the police. All because they can't get a fucking haircut.

Now? We got riots and an uncontrolled police. Every time I hear the argument, "We have the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights and freedoms," I cringe. Because those people aren't doing anything. They're a bunch of losers who love their guns more than the rights and freedoms of other Americans.

I don't even oppose gun ownership, I just find the whole recent interpretation of the 2nd amendment ludicrous nowadays.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#88 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@drunk_pi said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@drunk_pi said:

That's a tad sensationalist

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Xabiss

@drunk_pi said:
@Xabiss said:

What hatred?

You had gun owning assholes march up on the state capital of Michigan complaining about a quarantine yelling in the face of the police. All because they can't get a fucking haircut.

Now? We got riots and an uncontrolled police. Every time I hear the argument, "We have the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights and freedoms," I cringe. Because those people aren't doing anything. They're a bunch of losers who love their guns more than the rights and freedoms of other Americans.

I don't even oppose gun ownership, I just find the whole recent interpretation of the 2nd amendment ludicrous nowadays.

Last time I checked those 2nd amendment guns nuts didn't cause any issues at all except carrying a gun which was legal in that state. That was a peaceful protest by law and I don't understand what the issue was? They didn't cause any harm that I know of. Even though I didn't agree with what they were protesting they had all rights to do it because it was peaceful. You just don't like it because you have hatred for the right and anything they represent.

Actually a lot of people are out their protecting there property with the guns they are allowed to have during these riots and the people that support the second amendment are giving them props for doing so. They are posting about it all over Twitter.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Xabiss
@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@drunk_pi said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@drunk_pi said:

Maybe so, but that is how I see it right now.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#91 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

2020 feels like we are in a prequel to the Purge.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Drunk_PI

@Xabiss said:

Last time I checked those 2nd amendment guns nuts didn't cause any issues at all except carrying a gun which was legal in that state. That was a peaceful protest by law and I don't understand what the issue was? They didn't cause any harm that I know of. Even though I didn't agree with what they were protesting they had all rights to do it because it was peaceful. You just don't like it because you have hatred for the right and anything they represent.

Actually a lot of people are out their protecting there property with the guns they are allowed to have during these riots and the people that support the second amendment are giving them props for doing so. They are posting about it all over Twitter.

Last time I checked, the police are escalating the riots, shooting at innocent bystanders and destroying property. Where are the freedom-loving patriots? Nowhere.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Xabiss

@drunk_pi said:
@Xabiss said:

Last time I checked, the police are escalating the riots, shooting at innocent bystanders and destroying property. Where are the freedom-loving patriots? Nowhere.

Seriously make it is everyone cause this. Police, left group, and right groups. Everyone needs just needs to be better. More violence is NOT the answer. There is just as many videos or rioters being wrong as there are police so stop with that nonsense.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Xabiss

Seriously?!? WTF is wrong with people. Removing graffiti is now raciest??

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Drunk_PI

@Xabiss said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Xabiss said:

Seriously make it is everyone cause this. Police, left group, and right groups. Everyone needs just needs to be better. More violence is NOT the answer. There is just as many videos or rioters being wrong as there are police so stop with that nonsense.

Tell that to the police when they disrupt peaceful protests or when they send tear gas or pepper bombs or whatever at a church or so on. Maybe the rioting and protests will stop when the police are held accountable for their actions.

It's not a hard concept. The rioters and looters will be held accountable and should be, but for the police shooting innocent bystanders, arresting reporters, shoving people without just cause, destroying supplies for no reason... the ****? Apparently this isn't the land of the free, home of the brave, but it's definitely home to a bunch of loser cowards hiding behind a badge.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Xabiss

@drunk_pi said:
@Xabiss said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Xabiss said:

Tell that to the police when they disrupt peaceful protests or when they send tear gas or pepper bombs or whatever at a church or so on. Maybe the rioting and protests will stop when the police are held accountable for their actions.

It's not a hard concept. The rioters and looters will be held accountable and should be, but for the police shooting innocent bystanders, arresting reporters, shoving people without just cause, destroying supplies for no reason... the ****? Apparently this isn't the land of the free, home of the brave, but it's definitely home to a bunch of loser cowards hiding behind a badge.

Well I can agree if there is proof of it they should be held accountable also. No doubt about it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

I hope so. This nation is a failed experiment. The am hoping for an California Republic!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@Xabiss said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xabiss said:
@drunk_pi said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Maybe so, but that is how I see it right now.

Seems like you're really only sensationalist in one direction...

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 foxhound_fox

@LJS9502_basic said:

We can call in the military...…...

Would be a whole lot more poetically American to have a bunch of legal immigrants and African-Americans raid the White House and drag him out into the street and embarrass the hell out of him.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127518 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The office leaves him if he doesn't leave the office. I think the laws written that way.