Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#151 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

You've stated nothing outside of what you've heard others say in your political media of choice.

SFGATE is a "High Fact" source. I don't have to entertain your bullshit lunatic conspiracy theories.

@eoten said:

To normal people, your reactions and the double standards that come with them are comical when they're not disturbing to realize there are people out there who actually fall for this shit.

I'm not sure how agreeing with the facts of this situation and story are double standards or disturbing.

Reality isn't that bad. Come join us here.

Yawn. A "high fact" source that leaves out information and context in order to manipulate readers into arriving at a conclusion they may not otherwise arrive at. I can see why someone like you would value such a source, it means you don't have to put too much effort into thinking for yourself. Which is why you actually think Depape is a right wing extremist. ROFLMAO.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

You've stated nothing outside of what you've heard others say in your political media of choice.

SFGATE is a "High Fact" source. I don't have to entertain your bullshit lunatic conspiracy theories.

@eoten said:

To normal people, your reactions and the double standards that come with them are comical when they're not disturbing to realize there are people out there who actually fall for this shit.

I'm not sure how agreeing with the facts of this situation and story are double standards or disturbing.

Yawn. A "high fact" source that leaves out information and context in order to manipulate readers into arriving at a conclusion they may not otherwise arrive at.

"Yawn" is not a real rebuttal. SFGATE is a good source. Don't be SilentChief, use real sources.

And what info do they leave out?

@eotens

Which is why you actually think Depape is a right wing extremist. ROFLMAO.

I "think" he is a far right extremist, and that this was a politically motivated attack, because that is what all of the evidence shows so far from reputable reports.

If new evidence comes to light showing this is false, then I will no longer believe that. But that's just the facts right now.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#153 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

@InEMplease: security detail was guarding hunter bidens fake russian hacking laptop alt right toxic propaganda nothing to see here move along just a random crazy guy was able to waltz into a rich neighborhood

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

@eoten said:

Yawn. A "high fact" source that leaves out information and context in order to manipulate readers into arriving at a conclusion they may not otherwise arrive at.

"Yawn" is not a real rebuttal. SFGATE is a good source. Don't be SilentChief, use real sources.

And what info do they leave out?

@eotens

Which is why you actually think Depape is a right wing extremist. ROFLMAO.

I "think" he is a far right extremist, and that this was a politically motivated attack, because that is what all of the evidence shows so far from reputable reports.

If new evidence comes to light showing this is false, then I will no longer believe that. But that's just the facts right now.

You don't do much thinking of your own, period. You were told he is a far right wing extremist so here you are, parroting the links you read it from, as you ignore all the evidence to the contrary, which might actually require some independent thought to actually process. If even more evidence to the contrary comes out, you'll ignore that one as well and continue to push the narrative as you typically do. You believe what you are told by the echo chamber you've chosen to live inside.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Zaryia

@eoten said:

You don't do much thinking of your own, period.

Yeah. I have to get verified facts from reputable sources so I don't always make false claims like you do.

@eoten said:

You were told he is a far right wing extremist so here you are,

Yes. All of the factual reporting, both national and local, states he is far right and did this due to far right conspiracy theories.

Here I am posting facts.

@eoten said:

If even more evidence to the contrary comes out,

If this happens I'll change to the newest facts.

lol?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Eoten

LMAO, and now it comes out that the attacker is an illegal immigrant. So the usual parrots here want us to believe this nudist hippie with a pride flag also happens to be an illegal immigrant but is magically one of them MAGA republicans too.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@eoten said:

LMAO, and now it comes out that the attacker is an illegal immigrant. So the usual parrots here want us to believe this nudist hippie with a pride flag also happens to be an illegal immigrant but is magically one of them MAGA republicans too.

He followed MAGA ideology/conspiracy theories. It is what it is. You do know he's Canadian and Canada does have conservative ideology? Or is this beyond your understanding? Remember the truck protest? Yeah same ideology.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

He followed MAGA ideology/conspiracy theories. It is what it is. You do know he's Canadian and Canada does have conservative ideology? Or is this beyond your understanding? Remember the truck protest? Yeah same ideology.

Sure he did dude, sure he did. Illegal immigrants love MAGA, right?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#159 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17673 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Yes, many do?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127513 Posts

@eoten said:

I wonder how inflation would be and the job marked also if Trump had been really successful at removing illegal immigrants during his years in office.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#161 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

I posted earlier in this thread the facts weren't matching the narrative. Well the narrative has changed again to the point the police do not what happened, only that Paul Pelosi was attacked.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 mattbbpl  Online
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@JimB: We need a link to what you're referring to.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

I think it was abc news reported that pelosi opened the door for the officers, greeted them and walked back towards the MAGA dude(lol). He he was truly in distress he would have jumped behind the officers for protection. The stories keep changing though so who knows. A different story said they both had hammers and sounded like MAGA dude had him pinned to the ground when the police came in (or maybe they were holding the same hammer?)

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Eoten

@joshrmeyer said:

I think it was abc news reported that pelosi opened the door for the officers, greeted them and walked back towards the MAGA dude(lol). He he was truly in distress he would have jumped behind the officers for protection. The stories keep changing though so who knows. A different story said they both had hammers and sounded like MAGA dude had him pinned to the ground when the police came in (or maybe they were holding the same hammer?)

Yup, that original narrative that he was some far right MAGA hitman is falling apart pretty fast. Even far left legacy media has questioned the narrative they've been actively pushing. It's comical how much it's snowballing for them. Combine those officers accounts of what they found when they arrived with the dispatcher saying Depape was a "friend" and it starts to make sense. Depape was invited in by Pelosi, they probably knew each other already, something went wrong, then Nancy's campaign decided to politicize the event, and push out a narrative. My guess? Paul had some kind of business with Depape that didn't go well.

Trying to spin this as some crazy MAGA republican hitman shows just how embarrassingly divisive our media and politics have become.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 mattbbpl  Online

Still waiting for a link.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#166 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15580 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

Still waiting for a link.

I heard it from a very reliable source. Here's the link. Seems pretty legit not gonna lie.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

This whole story seems weird. Gonna just wait until the media can actually all settle on the same story, because it seems to change depending on who you're watching.

In any event, nutjob with hammer should go to jail regardless of political affiliation. And no, it doesn't say anything about others with the same political affiliation. Just like how the Liberal/antifa moron who tried to run over a bunch of convoy protestors in Winniepg doesn't say anything about liberals either. It just proves that extremism is bad, regardless of what side of the spectrum it's on. And anyone who thinks it's only a problem the "other side" has, is themselves part of the problem.

@LJS9502_basic

Remember the truck protest? Yeah same ideology.

Can you explain what the "trucker ideology" is?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 JimB

@mattbbpl said:

@JimB: We need a link to what you're referring to.

Watch the news that is where it was reported. The story came from the NY Times.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 mattbbpl  Online

@JimB: I need a link because A) your history of understanding current events is shoddy at best B) I couldn't find a report of what you're talking about with the information given C) misinformation on the story has been rampant.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#170 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1404 Posts

I knew Nancy is into the dark and kinky.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 mattbbpl  Online

@eoten: @appariti0n: @mattbbpl: So I discovered why you've been so cagey about providing a source on your claim. Assuming it's the one I found from Friday's NBC's Today Show's Miguel Almaguer, it was retracted shortly after airing.

You're peddling bullshit.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Eoten

@mattbbpl said:

@eoten: @appariti0n: @mattbbpl: So I discovered why you've been so cagey about providing a source on your claim. Assuming it's the one I found from Friday's NBC's Today Show's Miguel Almaguer, it was retracted shortly after airing.

You just admitted NBC said it, proving what I said to be true.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Eoten
@palasta said:

It kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?... Did Paul invite a known drug addict into his home to buy for himself, or to buy for her?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 mattbbpl  Online

@eoten said:
@palasta said:

It kind of makes you wonder doesn't it?... Did Paul invite a known drug addict into his home to buy for himself, or to buy for her?

Which NBC retracted as false.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@palasta said:

@palasta said:

Citation? You guys sound pretty crazy right now. Albeit not the craziest things you guys have said and got owned for.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Illegal immigrants love MAGA, right?

This one sure did.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Zaryia

Even the false retracted story doesn't actually say the crazy claims @eotenand @palasta are making ITT:

NBC retracts erroneous Paul Pelosi story that fueled conspiracy theories - The Washington Post

From climate, to covid, to the election, to grooming, to the southern strategy. Why do right wingers here do this? Why can't you just argue facts and do real debates? Why does everything have to be Q-Anon fiction based?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 mattbbpl  Online

@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:

No, NBC retracted it as false. There is no source substantiating your claims.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts
@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:

Inb4 "They're trying to hide the truth."

Reasoning and logic don't work with these people. Instead pull the most insane story out of your ass you can think of, and say its real. They'll buy that no problem.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 mattbbpl  Online

@InEMplease: It's insane. Using a story the originator admits is false as proof that it's true even after they know it's been retracted as false. This would instantly fail a 5th grade research paper.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Eoten

@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@palasta said:

Where's the link to the retraction?

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16563 Posts

If this were 50 years ago, anyone who assaulted a congressman or their family would be sentenced to death immediately. Times have definitely gotten soft.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 mattbbpl  Online

@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@palasta said:

Where's the link to the retraction?

It's ****ing beautiful that now you demand a source. I'm glad to see it, tbh. Apply it in the future, please.

Here's the root retraction. There are a bunch of sources reporting on the retraction as well such as:

Here

And here

And here

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127513 Posts

@zaryia said:

Even the false retracted story doesn't actually say the crazy claims Eoten and Palasta are making ITT:

NBC retracts erroneous Paul Pelosi story that fueled conspiracy theories - The Washington Post

From climate, to covid, to the election, to grooming, to the southern strategy. Why do right wingers here do this? Why can't you just argue facts and do real debates? Why does everything have to be Q-Anon fiction based?

Because you're not "owning" the libs that way.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
@horgen said:

Because you're not "owning" the libs that way.

Funny thing about that is they are owning themselves and haven't figured it out yet.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8278 Posts

"DePape told officers that Paul Pelosi opened the door when authorities knocked, according to the affidavit. The officers saw the two men clasping a hammer.

“[Paul] Pelosi greeted the officers,” the document adds in a different section"

Yo... so we're they fighting over the hammer when Pelosi opened the door for the cops to come in???

Why would he be greeting the officer if he was in a struggle over a hammer??

How would he even be able to open the door??

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

@sargentd: This right here has me stumped too, and I've read it in many news outlets, even far left ones. The title of this thread says he was tied up. From what I've read, he was never tried up. And yeah, how do you open the door while wrestling a hammer out of someone's hand? Also why was the 911 call on speaker where Depape could hear and respond to it. He even told the police his name.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By JimB

@mattbbpl said:

No, the story did not fit the party line so NBC pulled the story. It does not make what was reported incorrect. The party line it was politically motivated and that story went against the party line.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 mattbbpl  Online

@InEMplease said:
@mattbbpl said:
@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:

Inb4 "They're trying to hide the truth."

Reasoning and logic don't work with these people. Instead pull the most insane story out of your ass you can think of, and say its real. They'll buy that no problem.

@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

No, the story did not fit the party line so NBC pulled the story. It does not make what was reported incorrect. The party line it was politically motivated and that story went against the party line.

And the birds say "tweet."

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Zaryia

Man the far right freaks in this forum are removed from reality.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Zaryia
@JimB said:
@mattbbpl said:

Even the pulled story doesn't say what you, @eoten, @palasta or @sargentd are saying ITT. Even the FALSE and RETRACTED story doesn't make the absolutely bat shit specific claims you guys are stating.

You four are in lala land.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 palasta

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@palasta said:

@palasta said:

Citation? You guys sound pretty crazy right now. Albeit not the craziest things you guys have said and got owned for.

:D

Haha, you think i was being serious. Even more hilarious is your feverish attempt to discredit me, getting triggered by a humorous remark.

@eoten said:
@palasta said:

Not really, no. I don't give a damn about the lifes of the priviliged political elite and what some wacko in wacko-country did...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Zaryia

@palasta said:

Haha, you think i was being serious.

There is zero way for me to know if you were joking or not considering other far right people ITT have posted similar things and defended such posts for 3 pages now.

@palasta said:

feverish attempt to discredit me

Nah, It was a pretty short and simple reply.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By palasta
@zaryia said:
@palasta said:

Haha, you think i was being serious.

There is zero way for me to know if you were joking or not considering other far right people ITT have posted similar things and defended such posts for 3 pages now.

I didn't even know "dark and kinky" Nancy was an option. If so, good for her (and her husband)! I'm all for sexual liberation. Edit: And this time i mean it.

@zaryia said:

Nah, It was a pretty short and simple reply.

Nah, you tried your usual stick, trying to picture me as "far right, racist, transphobe etc."

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Zaryia
@palasta said:

Nah, you tried your usual stick, trying to picture me as "far right, racist, transphobe etc."

Don't get upset when I call you out for typing false statements without indicating it's a joke when 3 far right loons posted similar statements and defended them for 4 pages straight.

This is quite simple. Now that I know you were joking, after you told me, I won't press you on it further.

@palasta said:

racist, transphobe etc.

I didn't even type any of that ITT.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3438 Posts

sTILL WAINTING FOR THE TAPES PROVING pAUL WASNºT FISTING tRUMP!!1!ELEVEN!1!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Zaryia

@kathaariancode said:

sTILL WAINTING FOR THE TAPES PROVING pAUL WASNºT FISTING tRUMP!!1!ELEVEN!1!

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8278 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@sargentd: This right here has me stumped too, and I've read it in many news outlets, even far left ones. The title of this thread says he was tied up. From what I've read, he was never tried up. And yeah, how do you open the door while wrestling a hammer out of someone's hand? Also why was the 911 call on speaker where Depape could hear and respond to it. He even told the police his name.

Yeah it doesn't make sense. The details in the police report are not clear either.

Really need to see all the body cam/security footage. I don't get the sequence of events.

• Cops get there and knock on door..
  • Pelosi answers door?
  • attacker greets the police and says everything is fine?
  • Cops witness them both struggling over a hammer?

Somebody needs to lay out these details. The order and time these things happened are not explained, like at all...

need to see video footage I still don't understand what happened.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Eoten

@sargentd said:
@joshrmeyer said:

Yeah it doesn't make sense. The details in the police report are not clear either.

Really need to see all the body cam/security footage. I don't get the sequence of events.

• Pelosi answers door?

Somebody needs to lay out these details. The order and time these things happened are not explained, like at all...

But... but... January 6th!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:
@sargentd said:
@joshrmeyer said:

• Pelosi answers door?

But... but... January 6th!

The far right January 6th attack was objectively real, just like this far right attack is objectively real. The trash you two are peddling ITT is fiction:

• False, unfounded claims distort attack on Paul Pelosi | AP News
  • Fact Check-Existing records do not show Paul Pelosi’s alleged attacker David DePape told investigators they engaged in sexual relations and argued over drugs | Reuters
  • Fact check: Paul Pelosi and alleged attacker were both clothed when police arrived (msn.com)
  • NBC retracts erroneous Paul Pelosi story that fueled conspiracy theories - The Washington Post
  • PolitiFact | Looking at claims about why the FBI is involved in the Pelosi case

This isn't even up for debate.