Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15959 Posts
@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:
@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:

Ah getting angry, nice nice. LOL, saying I'm making assumptions while until very recently you were relying on assumptions from Jag for the figures and comparing with MGS V - which according to your own logic is a "different game with different metrics". Funnily MGS V isn't even a good comparison compared to DG because of the time delta. Either way I didn't disagree with it either which made you even mad.

I have no delusion, I didn't even dispute the profitable part which you kept going back to. I made fun of the 16M played irrelevant statistic which made you all bent out of shape. You know the same statistic you consistently made fun of MS for!

Get over it, that useless Fed Ex simulator isn't a big success that you wanted to show it was from this thread. The only reason we are having a discussion over this garbage title is because of Kojima's name or no one would have even gave it a second look.

"Different game different metrics" is respond you comparing DS to Days Gone which reports said was a flop for sony not MGS.

...The game didn't do good commercially nor did it find great audience because it was a sh*t game. Get over it.

Can u stop with the twist. Bit tiring if you cant even be consistent.

Fed ex simulator was a success. The reason I am somehow defending it is because you kept moving goalpost.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8501 Posts

@sakaixx said:

"Different game different metrics" is respond you comparing DS to Days Gone which reports said was a flop for sony not MGS.

...The game didn't do good commercially nor did it find great audience because it was a sh*t game. Get over it.

Can u stop with the twist. Bit tiring if you cant even be consistent.

Fed ex simulator was a success. The reason I am somehow defending it is because you kept moving goalpost.

Yeah, I know that you said this in comparison to DG but then you also brought MGSV for comparison. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I didn't twist anything and have been consistent since the beginning. Check the first quote until the last. Get over it. If DG is a flop commercially then there's no way in hell DS did good when DG had lower costs too. WIthout Kojima's clout it would have been put to the ice.